Hollyoaks Hollyoaks

Discussion in 'UK Soaps Forum' started by Ome, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,979
    We always suspected this.....:wink@

Hollyoaks star Anna Passey addresses rumours that Sienna's daughter Nico Blake is still alive

Hollyoaks star Anna Passey has addressed the rumours that Sienna Blake's daughter Nico may not actually be dead, hinting that the devil child could make a shock comeback one day.

Nico lost her life in the show's big autumn stunt last year, when she became trapped in a fire which spread through the Monster Maze at the Halloween Spooktacular.

However, given that Nico's dead body was never shown (cardinal rule for soap deaths), some fans have speculated that we may not have seen the last of the killer teen after all.

[​IMG]

Discussing the fan theory, Anna told Radio Times: "Well, this is Hollyoaks and anything could happen. Didn't Warren die once?!

"But I'd also remind people we're not allowed to show a dead body on screen in our time slot, so maybe don't read too much into it.

"Can you imagine if that happened? Nico could emerge 20 years later like the Terminator walking out of the fire. That would be excellent."

Teasing what else is coming up for Sienna over the next few months, Anna said: "No-one is expecting these babies to just spring out and all be well, so expect drama with the kids.

"Sienna finds out about Warren's plan and she's devastated, having just covered up a murder for him. And the audience knows you don't get between Sienna Blake and baby, so she won't give those kids up without a fight."

2. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,979
    Horror as Holly Cunningham is raped by Nick Savage

[​IMG]

Nick Savage’s horrific attitude towards women and consent rears its ugly head again in upcoming Hollyoaks which leads to a traumatic ordeal for Holly Cunningham as he rapes her.

Fans of the soap know that Nick has already sexually abused Ellie Nightingale by sleeping with her when she was too drunk to give consent but Holly has thus far stood by Nick.

At his graduation party, things explode out of hand when Zack Loveday lets slip that he and Holly share a kiss. Nick’s level of anger leaves the rest of the guests shocked and uncomfortable and, back home, Holly is distinctly uncomfortable and nervous being around him.

Nick meanwhile wants to put it behind them and repeatedly pushes Holly to have sex, even though she clearly doesn’t want to.

Afterwards, Nick is again oblivious to the fact that he has committed a criminal and deplorable act but Holly knows what happened to her was wrong – she did not give consent and this was rape.

3. J. R.'s Piece

J. R.'s Piece Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,024
  4. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,024
    Luke is due to make a return later this month, when he encounters Darren in about 2 weeks' time, around the time that Scott meets his brother.

Although Darcy may be in for a bit of explaining when someone claiming to be Toby's dad turns up at the hospital.

Just peeked at a facebook poll started today about choosing a favourite current Hollyoaks character. Ste is currently leading with 34, with delightfully raging lustful sex-romping murderers Warren and Grace at 27 and 16 respectively. Everyone else is either 1 or 0.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jason73

Jason73 Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    I love Ste and Kieron Richardson, but part of the reason I stopped watching was because I was tired of all Ste's constant crying. I've watched a couple of clips of Grace and Warren and I like them together, based on what little I've seen.

• Like Like x 1
  6. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,024
    People seem concerned that Adam and Darcy got their DNA results by second-class post the day after they did them. And why Adam isn't trying to stop his £30,000 cheque to Marcus.

7. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,024
    Hollyoaks - Summer of Secrets trailer

8. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,979
    I've not watched the show for a couple of months.

I was tired of all the focus on victim Maxine and Darcy was never a convincing villain. Then throw in Ryan and the whole 'whodunit' story with Amy. Ste in prison and the boring kids, Hunter, Prince, Lily, Peri & Farrah I couldn't take any more.

The Donovan brothers were starting to annoy me more.

I want to start watching again next week when Luke returns. I was never that fond of Mandy, but I'm curious about her return.

9. Mo Mouse

Mo Mouse Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +879
    Darren is a really scary drug dealer. Good job Nancy is thick as two planks, I suppose.

10. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,024
    Maxine, the Donovans and Darcy haven't been sighted for the last couple of weeks thankfully. You know how people just vanish for weeks on end in Hollyoaks. Lily has been rather annoying of late but she is self-harming now. Hunter is sleeping with Neeta. James is set for some sort of closure with Mac later in the year If it wasn't for Warren occasionally having sex with Grace in The Loft, Warren occasionally having sex with Grace in another room and Warren having sex with Grace by where Warren (my childhood hero ever since he ran down Justin) manipulated Grace into digging for Bart McQueen's body, I don't know where I'd be. Oh, Luke Jerdy (Jesse) and Daisy Wood-Davis (Kim) went public about their relationship recently.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,979

I plan to jump back into the show later this year, so thanks for the update on all the happenings. I still follow some of the stories via DS

12. Mo Mouse

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +879
    Loved it this week when Grace said about Sienna "What, just because she's got cancer, I have to be nice to her ?"

• Like Like x 2
  13. Mo Mouse

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +879
    Also, i thought Holly looked quite presentable in Ibiza.

• Like Like x 1
  14. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,024
    Summer of Secrets trailer 2

15. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,024
    Warren Fox seems to have forgotten that he was already aware of Tony and Mandy's late daughter, Grace. Warren brought up the subject of Grace to Mandy on his last return when he was plotting against Tony.

16. Mo Mouse

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +879
    In true soap style, Mac is totally unaware of the constant looks between Hunter and neeta even though he is usually standing next to them.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Walford Boy

Walford Boy Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +413
    That was bit of a shocker at the end of Friday's ep on C4 with Darren seeing Cleo. :eek:

18. Mo Mouse

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +879
    Did Sienna ever find her boxing gloves lucky charm ?

19. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,024
    It hasn't been mentioned. Still, she has Kim now. What could go wrong?
    It was awkward last week because lots of people online convinced themselves that Nico was Warren's stalker. Despite the promo pics suggesting otherwise. Fortunately, the latest kidnapping storyline has proved a distraction.

I managed to somehow tolerate Mandy but I can't explain why.

[​IMG] IMG_6584.JPG
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  20. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,024

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 4)