Hollyoaks Hollyoaks

Discussion in 'UK Soaps Forum' started by Ome, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Mo Mouse

Mo Mouse Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +863
    Please let Nico still be alive. One of my fave characters ever in any soap. Up there with King Terry Duckworth.

2. J. R.'s Piece

J. R.'s Piece Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +987
    But they found the body and cremated it. She's definitely and permanently dead until they change their minds.

IMG_6583.JPG IMG_6587.JPG

3. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,486
    I've just been reading about Nathan playing a classic companion in the 2017 Christmas Special.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +987
    Mike and Kathy are due to return for Ste's trial in a fortnight.

5. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +987
    Jared Garfield playing Ben Jackson? I've met Anneke Wills (Polly) several times.

6. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +987
    Oh, well. Another wedding day. Another stabbing.

7. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +987
    Hollyoaks: Autumn trailer

8. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +987
    Tracey's funeral is scheduled for next week with the Donovan boys' dad set to reappear, following his brief appearance earlier this year. Quite lively tonight with Sienna and Grace trying to bump off Warren, Tracey confronting Darcy, Damon finding out that Scott is his brother. And another body in the pond, while an intended murder victim still lives.

9. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +987
    Now that Ryan has been revealed as Amy's killer, it has been confirmed that Duncan James will be leaving Hollyoaks in the next few months. Helen Pearson (Frankie) is leaving too.

10. ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989

ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989 Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,441
    Crikey I forgot that Mike and Kathy have lost both their daughters now! Hollyoaks certainly isn't afraid to pack in a treble punch for its characters lol, kinds reminds me of Falcon Crest :-D

11. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +987
    I thought a few weeks back that Jamie Lomas (Warren Fox) might be leaving Hollyoaks again, due to some of the things he was saying in a Facebook live chat and then again with the other live chat he did with Anna (Sienna) last week. Now it is confirmed that Warren is exiting in next week’s episodes.

12. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +987
    I wondered if that was so Warren could take one.
    But I noticed Maxim Baldry credited in some mags for Liam reappearing. Just when I thought I was free of him.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  13. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +987
    No, it was so Warren could take one.
    7E5578CB-16D2-4C21-AA08-122DF286D8EB.jpeg

14. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +987

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  15. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +987
  16. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +987
  17. Mo Mouse

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +863
    I suppose I'll have to give up on Queen Nico coming back from the dead. If Warren leaves, virtually all the fun will have gone from The Oaks.

Very disappointing.

• Like Like x 1
  18. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +987
    He has left. He exited a week ago and was removed from the titles. Jamie Lomas said that he was again asked to do I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! at about the same time as he had the option of doing more episodes of Hollyoaks. He also talked about his acting business thingy, which Jacob Roberts (Damon) came through. So Jamie Lomas is in Australia now. He has said that he might return to Hollyoaks at some point.

19. Mo Mouse

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +863
    Damn and blast.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +987
    Oh, Hollyoaks has won a MIND Mental Health awareness award for Scott Drinkwell’s storyline.

Just over a year since Nico was taken from us. I was thinking of having a tribute bonfire. And I would make some specially prepared drinks with plant extracts for the guests that are in the way.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/14/jamie...or-im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here-7078868/
    “Jamie Lomas explains why he quit Hollyoaks for I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

Jamie Lomas has explained how he felt the time was right to quit Hollyoaks when he was offered a stint in the I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! jungle. The star, who recently left our screens as bad boy Warren Fox, will be seen entering the Australia based show when it kicks off on Sunday and he certainly seems at peace with his career decision.

Revealing that he had been asked previously to take part in the reality contest, Jamie shared: ‘I have finished on Hollyoaks now. I had to make a decision – whether to sign (and stay at Hollyoaks) or take the gamble. The gamble was I wanted to do this. And I felt it came at the right time. And it has paid off because I am doing it.

‘It’s been a good year with work and I really did feel now was the right time to branch out.’

Warren was seen kidnapping the baby he had with love interest turned enemy Sienna Blake and the character then disappeared from our screens but the door has been left open for a future return.

For now, it isn’t Sienna’s revenge that Jamie will be fearing – but bugs, heights and eating all manner of creepy and disgusting things. But more than that, he is dreading not seeing his children while he is in camp.

He said: ‘I am going to really miss my children. That’s going to be so difficult. I only told them a few days before I went away but they do love the show and one of the reasons for doing this is to make them proud. They’ve only seen their dad as a bad man on TV and so it will be nice for them to see me on this. We all really love the show as a family.’

Pondering what he will bring to the camp, Jamie – who vowed not to give up and to give the show his all – said: ‘I can cook and if they want me to cook, I will do so. I think I am a bit of a wind up and I like to play a few jokes. If people are feeling a bit low, I might be the one who gets everyone up and give them a few words of wisdom.’

I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! kicks off on Sunday 19th November at 9pm on ITV.”

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017