Hollyoaks Hollyoaks

Discussion in 'UK Soaps Forum' started by Ome, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,011
    Another Roscoe down!

After three years playing Joe Roscoe in Hollyoaks, Ayden Callaghan is saying goodbye to the role.

The 35-year-old soap star has even filmed his last Cheshire scene, which will air later this year. Weep.

The Sun reports that the cast are sad to see Callaghan leave. However, they've been promised a thrilling climax as the love triangle between Joe, Mercedes McQueen and Joanne Cardsley comes to fruition.

• Like Like x 1
  2. J. R.'s Piece

J. R.'s Piece Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,024
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  3. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,024
    I wonder if that might be happening over Halloween, with three episodes set on the day itself and an aftermath episode.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  4. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,024
    Although it may now signal problems for Jack Osborne, since Jade being alive was keeping Jack alive from being murdered?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Walford Boy

Walford Boy Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +414
    Not everybody's cup of tea, but it is a unique soap, modern and offers something different.

Congratulations, Happy 21st Birthday Hollyoaks, you are now the same age Brookside was. Long may you reign.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jason73

Jason73 Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,282
    Is that just Freddie left then or is Robbie still around?

I haven't watched in a couple of months, but I think I might tune back in this week. Halloween is usually fun on HO.

• Like Like x 1
  7. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,024
    14390874_1091450144274599_4229474420974465136_n.jpg

Robbie left in March. Halloween should be fun . Disaster and visits from the Grim Reaper have been promised.

8. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,024
    This link features some descriptions of the Halloween episodes. It does contain mention of some story elements, so you might not want to peek. I don't know how accurate it is:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BLnyZHqj5C5/

-----

I've popped on to some Hollyoaks pages and lots of people have been emotionally moved by it. And you've had imaginary Jade pop up, although Jade has gone from the opening titles.

Being dead isn't necessarily the end.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  9. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,024
  10. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,024
    "Hollyoaks stunt, death and murder: 10 big spoilers and full episode guide
    [​IMG]
    Duncan Lindsay for Metro.co.uk
    Tuesday 25 Oct 2016 12:10 am

[​IMG]
    (Picture: Lime Pictures)

It’s one heck of a scorching week in Hollyoaks as the soap gets set to roll out its annual stunt – and it could be the biggest and most deadly ever. With Nico Blake on the loose and a whole host of conflicts coming to a head, who is going to live and who is going to die?

We have pulled together all of the juicy spoilers that you need to know from the unforgettable week and then followed it up with a more detailed roundup of what happens in each episode.

For all of your Hollyoaks gossip, look no further!

10 Hollyoaks spoilers

• Cindy discovers the truth about Jude’s scam while Liam hatches a plan to snatch the money she has stolen!
    • Nico has drugged Peri and trapped her in the bunker and soon turns her attention to Tom
    • Sienna and Warren arrive at the Spooktacular, determined to find Nico who is on the loose
    • Mercedes and Joe are left trapped on the Ferris wheel after Joanne takes the key out of the control booth. But can Joe win Mercedes back?
    • Jesse and Celine sneak off into the maze for a passionate encounter.
    • A dramatic series of events sees carnage rock the Spooktacular – and lives are on the line.
    • Villagers fight to help Joe and Mercedes come back down from the halted Ferris wheel.
    • The police come looking for Jude but can Cindy persuade her to stay?
    • Eva grabs a gun and prepares to kill Jack and soon, the Osbornes have disappeared
    • Nancy tells Darren that she may have multiple sclerosis"

More here:
    http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/25/holly...-big-spoilers-and-full-episode-guide-6208849/

11. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,024
    With Louis telling Joe that Joanne is a bunny boiler, Nico poisoning and kidnapping Peri, Peri telling Maxine about her involvement with Nico in the miscarriage of Maxine and Warren's baby and about Nico poisoning Tom... the lead-in to Halloween seems fun too.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,011
    I've finally caught up again and I'm still annoyed at how bloody stupid is, he really deserves to die at the hands of the bunny-boiler for his crimes.

Nico still warms my heart, but Jade needs to go and Alfie could do with a trip that will take him off until Christmas.

I hope Sonia returns

• Like Like x 1
  13. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,024
    On the official Hollyoaks Facebook page, Rachel Adedeji (Lisa Loveday) and Duayne Boachie (Zack Loveday) sing goodbye for Kiza Dean (Sonia Albright).

There is a live event today (Thursday) the Hollyoaks No Exit event from Facebook HQ, hosted by Kieron Richardson. With games, chat, interviews and an exclusive promised.

Alfie has been a bit annoying. I like having imaginary friends (who lead me astray, as does my snake glove puppet) but maybe you're right about Jade.

Nico is lovely and very attentive to her Pez. But with Maxine, Cameron and Warren potentially even more displeased with her actions, I worry for Nico's safety, poor thing.

• Like Like x 1
  14. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,024
    Kieron Richardson, Jennifer Metcalfe, Anna Passey Darren Jeffries, Cameron Moore, Kirsty Leigh-Porter, Jessica Ellis and Jamie Lomas are involved in the Hollyoaks No Exit Live Event live now on Facebook.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  15. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,024

-------------------------------------------------------

O.B. is returning. They confirmed it on the live event today. Darren Jeffries is there and a clip from his return to Hollyoaks was screened.

Hollyoaks spoilers: OB is returning as part of the Osborne family disappearance mystery
    [​IMG]
    Duncan Lindsay for Metro.co.uk
    Thursday 27 Oct 2016 4:29 pm

Hollyoaks legend O.B is set to return to the soap as part of the Osborne disappearance mystery that is set to rock the village. As the entire clan vanish on the back of Eva’s quest for a violent revenge , Darren Jeffries will reprise his role as he assists Cindy Cunningham and Grace Black in their search for the absent clan.

O.B remains much loved among nostalgic Hollyoaks fans due to his comedy partnership and bromance with the late Max Cunningham. his storylines included a massive and deadly rivalry with Clare Devine and a relationship with Summer Shaw which saw a cameo from Andrew Lloyd Webber.

O.B made his debut way back in 1997 and spent more than a decade in the show, picking up awards for his on screen partnership with Max. He comes back in November as part of a mysterious storyline and becomes determined to get to the bottom of where the Osbornes could be.

Fans will be aware that sinister Eva is on a mission to kill Jack and she truly sees red when she seems him laying a wreath at the funeral of her dad. Deciding to take action, she grabs a gun and goes in for the kill and when Cindy ends up running into the Osborne house to hide from police seeking scamming Jude, she finds the place completely deserted.

As Cindy and Grace turn investigators, new clues come to light which paint a bleak picture of the family’s fate and in the week commencing 14th November, O.B will join them in their mission to get to the truth.

It remains to be seen whether the Osbornes are alive and in hiding or whether Eva has actually killed them but there are set to be some serious twists in the tale as the weeks go by.

Speaking of his return, Darren enthused: ‘It’s an absolute pleasure to bring O.B back to Hollyoaks village. If anyone can get to the bottom of where the Osbornes are it’s him. I still can’t believe it’s been over eight years since I left the show, it feels like I’ve never been away.’

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/27/hollyoaks-spoilers-ob-is-returning-as-part-of-the-osborne-family-disappearance-mystery-6218767/#ixzz4OInOuJra

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,011
    I just read about this on DS.

I caught you quoting me earlier, but there was no text (just the quote) so I wasn't sure why you had quoted it, thinking you might be back later to add more info. :D

• Like Like x 1
  17. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,024
    Oh, I accidentally posted the first line about his return and Darren being at the Facebook event inside your quote!

untitled.png
    -993732_w1020h450c1cx2013cy1172.jpg
    nb.png

• Like Like x 1
  18. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,024
    Jennifer Metcalfe, Jamie Lomas and Anna Passey were guests on today's Lorraine (this week starring Helen Skelton as Lorraine, while Lorraine is on holiday, recovering from her last holiday).

19. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,024
  20. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,024
    Festive spoiler
    Hollyoaks is set for a EXPLOSIVE Christmas as killer Cameron Campbell could strike again
    Find out what set to happen over the festive period this year

BY JOANNE KAVANAGH
    28th October 2016, 6:57 pm

FOLLOWING the shocking death of Jade Albright… it doesn’t look like things are set to settle down anytime soon in Hollyoaks.

It’s been revealed that the soap is set for an explosive Christmas and it will involve killer Cameron Campbell.

[​IMG]
    Channel 4

Could killer Cameron strike again?
    Details still haven’t been confirmed but it’s going to involve the Lomax family.

Actor Cameron Moore, who plays Cameron Campbell, previously hinted his character would go to extreme lengths to hide the fact that he killed his own brother.

Next week’s Halloween episodes will kick off the drama, before a bombshell is dropped on Christmas Eve.

Executive Producer Bryan Kirkwood told Digital Spy: “Leela, Cameron and Tegan will loom large over Christmas,” said executive producer Bryan Kirkwood.

“Stories don’t end with our stunts and Cameron is going to take centre stage over the next two months.

“There is a huge, huge bombshell in our Christmas episode which I think transmits on Christmas Eve this year.”
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...s-killer-cameron-campbell-could-strike-again/

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 4)