How long will it take us to get to 10,000 posts?

Discussion in 'Play Games' started by Ms. Paige, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Long Lashes

Long Lashes Soap Chat Enforcer

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    :jum: Well done everyone! :jum:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Michelle Stevens

Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle'

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Wow, we did indeed, do it. I was pessimistic about reaching this goal early last week as we have recently just barely made our goals. Thanks to @Angela Channing and @bmasters9 we made it. It's great having you two in this thread. :ty:

[​IMG]

OMG, @Long Lashes, #2000! :omg:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. bmasters9

bmasters9 Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +643
    Not a problem! I was looking forward to it, now it's here!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    I hope you never have to deal with any ticks.

Yes, there is tick repellent and it works. I guess their purpose is to bring misery to us warm-blooded creatures.

[​IMG]

Dogs also are often effected by ticks.

[​IMG]

Hmm... I hope you find out how these lazy aliens see. [​IMG] How would you find out? Do they wear masks?

If they worship you then I think they wouldn't be offended. If you are fearful your trusty friend Michelle will have your back. :box:

Belgium will be tough. If they can beat them I would be very confident thereafter.

Oh, I bet! I'm sure you were joined with millions of others. England was getting cheers on this side of the Atlantic too. :)

Well I do work with two Englishmen who follow football and we do have this football pool which adds to the fun. I just wish the World Cup was bi-yearly instead of every four years.

That's what I had thought. Putting up so many goals is impressive.

Yes, that is a good way to look at it. Enjoy the moment. :D
    OMG, she just never stops talking about football. :rolleyes: LOL, you know I'm kidding. :hugs: I'm being educated so I welcome all your football talk. With so many issues in the world, wars, disasters, Brexit, Donald Trump, etc., it's nice people can enjoy a celebration of sports. :)

So true, luck is an important factor in many aspects of life, football included. It is a shame indeed. Hopefully the USA can get a good team together for 2022.

So very true! I was fearing the Enforcers whip this time last week ..... but I think I'm on better ground with her now since the last lash-out. I think she knows I was fighting for your goal and not slacking off.

I guess the next big milestone is 2500? Hopefully we'll get there sometime this autumn. :loon:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. bmasters9

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +643
    We'll be working hard towards that goal-- that's another milestone to shoot for!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    Happy Wednesday everyone! :yeah:
    [​IMG]
    Indian Runner ducks are always fun to watch as they walk. :crazyme:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    Its a great milestone to reach :D what a lot of chattering we have done..Lol!

Eww me too. Ticks and snakes are officially on my most evil list.

Thank goodness for that.

Oh no, I hate those ticks :mad:

Its all very strange :confused: they don't wear masks. They seem to have the ability to mutate into any shape/appearance to whatever suits the environment they're in. So although they appear to have eyes like you and I, they actually don't :confuse: I need to see one of the aliens in its own form (without any mutation) and discover how they see.

Okay then, next time I visit the aliens I will ask to meet one au natural - although I am a little fearful at what I might see :eek:

At least we can watch the Belgium game and relax because England are already through to the next stage (as are Belgium). Its going to be more tense watching England in the knockout stage, but whatever happens from here on I am happy that England have got so far into the tournament.

Wonderful! :dance:

:haha::haha::haha:

To be honest Michelle I know very little about football, you have a poor teacher :lol:

I do know however, that Croatia won against Iceland last night 2 - 1 and are through to the knockouts :hats:

Thats very true :) its something that unites many people regardless of age, etc. it also gives everyone over here something else to talk about instead of the heat-wave [​IMG]

Yes, I hope so too and at least you've already qualified :gotcha:

Lol!..and it wasn't needed in the end.

Can we achieve this by the end of July do you think ? :think: .

only joking!! :lmao:

Indeed :jolly:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. bmasters9

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +643
    Probably minutia in the grand scheme of things, but we are now (w/this post) 492 posts away from being at a quarter of the overall goal of this thread!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    They do look so funny, like they're in a great rush :lmao: they remind me a little of penguins.

"Caught in the act!"

[​IMG]

Enjoy the rest of Wednesday everyone! :wave:

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    We are a bunch of chatterboxes. :D

I was going to share a photo of one with it's head burrowed in someone's skin but on second thought that is nothing a lady as fine as you 'Lashes should see. Horrible parasites. :mad:

You may want to add the VIP forum gremlins to that list too.

You are treading dangerously there my friend. Their true form may horrify you. :eck: What if they look like a snake or tick?

They may take that the wrong way. ;) Be ever so careful my dear friend. I'm worried. :eek:

Indeed. England has done better this time than in 2014. They seem to have a great team. :)

Well I'm a poor student so we match-up well. :pals:

I believe Croatia plays Denmark next. I just hope they get to at least third place for me to break-even on my workplace raffle wager. :fp:

I'm so sorry to hear about your heat-wave. The heat can be so oppressive. Ugh, and it's still June. :re:

Relief. I have to say Michelle would like to see the Enforcer from time to time but not in this case.

:omg: 'Lashes! You've gone mad. :eck:

I did some looking around and found that we were at #1521 on January 1st. This is about halfway through the year so I guess #2500 by December 31st is achievable. What do you think?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    Happy Thursday everyone! In the heat of the summer, something to think cool about. :)

[​IMG]

They always look as if they are missing their wings. :lol:

LOL! That is too funny. Typical terrier behavior. :haha:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    I hope everyone is having a pleasant and cool Friday. :bubble:

[​IMG]

• Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1
  13. bmasters9

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +643
    We can do it, so long as we keep a steady course!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    To all those suffering from the summer's heat, my favourite summer and Bananarama song,

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    What me? :confused: I am very, very quiet..Lol!

Thank you so much for not showing me :lol: just the thought is bad enough.

Oh yes, so thats - snakes, ticks and the gremlins all on my most evil list :frustration:

Seeing the true form of the aliens is a risk I am willing to take, but if they do resemble a snake or tick I will be out of there :eek:

Lol!...I mentioned au natural as I don't believe they even wear clothes when in their natural habitat :eck:

I will take care :)

At least they have progressed to the knockout stages this time. I know a lot of people will be gutted when they are out of the tournament, but I've had fun watching them along with the other LLs :hats: (apart from the awful Belgium game)

Yes, they play Denmark tomorrow and could win :D

:Clol: ... I think you have a very good chance of breaking even.

Thank you Michelle. We are never satisfied in this country, or should I say I'm never satisfied. I think this is the hottest June since 1976 :eck: and we have been forecast with more of the same doe the next few days. Its great for the diet though as the heat puts me off eating :lol:

Its always good to know you keep an eye on The Enforcer and have her best interests at heart :ch:

Its the heat, its gone to my brain :loon:

Yes lets go for it :j1:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    Oh thats wonderful :D I feel cooler already!

Thank you I hope you did too :cool1

I think you're right :D and its good to have you helping.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    Fab song! :dance:

:summer:

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    Indeed! The pounding fist 'Lashes is to be feared. Yes, snakes, ticks, pesky aliens, and the gremlins on your list. I got that. :hide:

What if you are in outer space when they real their true appearances? You'll be trapped. Oh, 'Lashes, I'm so fearful. :fp:

Too much information for even this hot blonde to hear. :rolleyes:

Just let me know if you want my help. I still dedicate one night of my week in my underground bunker designing alien death machines. BTW, when I open my fashion house it will specialize in high end clothing/lifestyle and alien death machines. [​IMG]

Good times is what it's all about. That is what makes for great memories. Hopefully England can beat Colombia. :)

That was a long game and I was thankful that they won, not as if I had any issues with Denmark. Now I hope Croatia can beat Russia.

Having to win by penalty kicks isn't the kind of wins I like to see but a win is a win. France looked good this weekend.

Its been keeping business at the SC Cafe slow too. :p It is to be 97 °F /36° C here today. Not fun and my AC is on all day.

I sure hope the heat eases in the Land of Long Lashes. The heat can easily drain one's energy it make life miserable. :(

I do. I have a bond with you angry, super-powered self. The world has been rough on her. :hugs:

:lol:

:ex:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    I'm bananas for Bananarama. [​IMG]

What a great summer song! :dance:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    :shocked:
    The aliens are at the top of my good-list. Are they on your evil list Michelle?:Clol:

Oh, I hadn't thought of this, maybe I should buy my own capsule (a one-person space-craft) just in case. Now where do they sell these things? :confuse:

Lol!..but, when have you ever seen a real alien wearing clothes? :lmao: they tend to slob or slither about in their own form. Think about Sigourney Weaver in ALIEN - her alien didn't wear jeans and a jacket.

Oh thank you, hopefully it won't be needed, but its good to know I am safer. In the meantime I will buy the aliens some special gifts from earth to take with me.

Fashion House?? Lol... how will you find time to fit that in with all our businesses on here Michelle, do you not sleep?

Btw: If you do manage to open a fashion House will you give discounts (heavy discounts) for friends? :pals:

I have everything crossed. :pray:

Apparently if they do beat Columbia and get through a couple of other games (I think :lol:) then England could possibly eventually play Croatia - that should be interesting :D .. thats if England don't get knocked out.

I am pretty sure they can :dance: I think they play on Saturday dont they? Russia would be the first to admit that they didn't think they would get this far into the tournament. Come on Croatia! :hats:

Yes, they were amazing, so slick and good to watch.

Thats true, we are way down on customers right now :lol:

Phew! you're hotter than us - I mean the weather! :obvious:. Hope the A/C has kept you comfortable.

Its still steamy hot here, some days have been more bearable because they haven't been as heavy/muggy, just hot. Those muggy hot days are the ones I find hardest and most tiring.

Aw, I think you are more fond of The Enforcer than I am :ch:

• Like Like x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 3)