How long will it take us to get to 10,000 posts?

Discussion in 'Play Games' started by Ms. Paige, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Long Lashes

Long Lashes Soap Chat Enforcer

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    :funny: :lmao:

Michelle you chose the best summer song! :gotcha:

Lets have another Bananarama song just for you ....:d1:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Michelle Stevens

Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle'

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    I was trying to get that one past you but you're too sharp. :D

Well if they don't hurt you in any way I will keep them off of my evil list. They make me very nervous.

What kind of currency do these aliens take? Note too, that any personal capsule has to be able to withstand a lash-out and The Enforcer. How would the Enforcer react if she finds herself in a space-craft all alone in space. Michelle is always mindful of The Enforcer's feelings. :think:

So you're saying your aliens look like that, from ALIEN? [​IMG] I thought they were cute like this? [​IMG] Are the cold blooded?

Don't go 'Lashes! Don't go 'Lashes!! Don't go 'Lashes!!! We, you're friends on Earth, all love you and want you to stay. [​IMG]

Well having sixteen minions does make it a little easier. It may be hard to believe but I get about eight hours of sleep. [​IMG] The SC Cafe takes-up most of my time. The SC Soap Shop and the SC Gym need less oversight.

Discount?! They'll be free to you my friend. Of course I will never forget you, never . :hugs:

I do believe that is how it could work. I'm generally rooting for Croatia for my workplace raffle pool, to recoup my wager. I'd love to see England win it all for the first time since '66. I also will keep a close eye on Sweden and France. Being a small country I would like to see Croatia go far. I just don't like seeing the same countries win all the time such as Brazil and Germany.

I'm hoping. I was wishing that Russia beat Spain as I feared Spain to be the more skilled team overall. I was surprised they won.

It's so hot! [​IMG] Maybe we in the SC Cafe should try to promote out Ice Cream products and other cool foods? :think:

LOL, I'll leave my witty reply to that in the Last post thread. :p Yes it has. I'm getting my A/C on my car worked on next week as well. What do people in England call Air Conditioning if anything different from A/C? I didn't know if there was a difference.

I have seen news about the fires in Scotland. :( It's even worse when the air is still and just bakes you. I hope you are coping okay. Do you have any relief from the hot weather on the horizon?

Well you are the same person and my fondness for the Enforcer is to better serve as a friend to you. Since you never meet, you don't know how Fab the Enforcer is in her own way. That's why I care and talk at length about her.
    :hb:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    That's is a great song too. [​IMG] I missed the Music sections thread about favorite Bananarama songs, but do you have a favourite(s)?

Think cool as July progresses. :cool:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    Oh, I hadn't thought of all this. Thank goodness for you Michelle, without you I would get myself and The Enforcer in all sorts of problems :eck:
    I honestly don't know what my aliens look like in their natural form, this is why I want to visit them and ask them to show me - thats a great smilie Btw :D

You're right, they do look like that when I have previously met them, but its just a disguise, so what are they hiding? :eek:

Do you not want me to go then? :confuse: .. thank you for caring, I will consider my options.

You are such a busy-bee :dance: where do you get all that energy?

Oh wow! I wasn't asking for freebies, that is so generous of you :hug:

Croatia are doing very well. I'd love to see England win too :D
    Did you get to see any of last nights England game? ... OMG! I've only just recovered, I won't go on and on about it, but I was so pleased they beat Columbia in the end, due to all the fouling and bad sportsman behaviour of the Colombian players.

This was the first time England have won a game on penalties in the world cup (we usually lose penalty shoot outs) I'm so happy England managed to be one of the last 8 teams :jum: this young team have far surpassed what we expected of them.

I completely agree with you and its refreshing that during this world cup some of the bigger teams have already gone home.

I guess it shows that anything can happen, I was pleased for Russia, they were so ecstatic to win :D

Great idea :gotcha:

As far as I know we call is air conditioning too or air-con. I went to Tescos yesterday and it was so lovely and cool with the A/C that I didn't want to leave the shop :lol:

I think this heatwave is supposed to last a few more weeks yet [​IMG] and I suspect we will have a hose-pipe ban soon because the reservoirs are getting low. Do you get water restrictions during your hot summers Michelle?

I'm just so glad you like both of us :ch:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    I did post ten favourites and now I can't remember which ones and in what order? :lol:

These would definitely have been in my top ten -
    Cruel Summer, Robert De Nero, Help!, Na Na, Hey Hey, Nathen Jones, Venus, It Aint't What You do, Long Train Running.

Do you have a favourite track?

:bowing:bowing:bowing

We are having to be careful with Barney in this heat and are walking him early in the morning and late evening when the sun is not as strong. He also has a cooling mat, think I might pinch it :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    Best wishes to all our American friends! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    LOL, that's what friends are for. :D

Be careful and expect the worst. :crazyme:If you need your friend Michelle, just call. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm fearful they would take you far away from Earth and your home, friends, and family. If they like you so much they should reveal their true identities here on Earth. [​IMG]

My golden locks, the sun energizes me through the locks. :dance:

Oh, of course! :cool1

I was nervous as I kept track of the score during game time. I bet there were many happy faces in the LL home that night. I'm so happy for you and England. :d1:

It makes it interesting. I'm now only hoping Brazil goes down.

Indeed, Russia has done very well. I didn't think they'd get this far.

Thanks! I know how we have sometimes different sayings for our items on both sides of the Atlantic. LOL, I had a similar experience at my grocery store on Monday. It was so cool I wanted to stay there all day.

Yikes, a few more weeks? Summer can be cruel .... like Bananarama says. :jolly:

Sometimes there are water restrictions. We haven't had a bad drought here since '99. Have you ever had any restrictions on water in your area 'Lashes?

Of course silly! :pals:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235

Well Cruel Summer and Venus are some of my favs but I'll have to list them in my next post. There are so many. [​IMG]

Aww, is there a stream nearby he can jump into to cool off? Does the cooling mat work well? I hope Barney is well, hugs to him.

BTW, any signs of the garden cat?

Woohoo! Thanks! It's so nice to get a 4th of July greeting, especially from a good friend in England. :hb:

:best:

• Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1
  9. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    Have a good Thursday everyone! Stay cool! :cool:

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    :hy:

I hope everyone is having a fine Tuesday.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    Thank you. I have been trying to contact my aliens and had no reply :eck: maybe they've gone on vacation?

Do you think I should invite them over here to earth instead?

Oh no! :rolleyes: I cannot escape those locks, they haunt me everywhere I go! :crazy:

Brazil have answered your prayers and are gone :D

I'm so pleased all the big teams have been knocked out as it makes the tournament more interesting. The world cup haven't used VAR prior to this year and I suspect it might have helped against some of the South American teams who try and win free kicks etc by purposely falling over or by fouling others. These teams are going to need to rethink their tactics in the future.

Now we have a tricky situation my friend :loon: tomorrow England play Croatia. I so want you to retrieve your wager from work and yet, I still want England to win :lol: its an impossible situation..Lol!

Exactly! its 'a cruel summer', Bananarama are always correct! :dance:

Yes we have, but it was some years ago.
    Hose-pipes were banned and tips on how to save water where given out such as - reuse the washing up water (we all have dishwashers now), use the washing machine only when full and share a bath/shower :lmao::jk:

We haven't yet got a hose-pipe ban here (as far as I am aware), but we have been informed to consider how much water we are using due to the low levels in the reservoirs.

Wow, you are a big fan! :d1: do you like any of their more recent music?

Yes, we have a canal not far away and he enjoys a dip in that, its quite deep in parts so I keep him on the lead until we reach shallow water - even though its hot, I don't fancy the idea of having to jump in there myself to rescue him :lol:
    He does use the cooling mat sometimes, but prefers the cool tiles in the conservatory.

The cat returned a couple of weeks ago :j1: so sorry I forgot to mention this at the time. His new routine is visiting us in the evening when its a tiny bit cooler, I watched him last night rolling around on our patio..Lol!

You're welcome Michelle :hug: and I hope you had a good day.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    That dog just couldn't resist jumping in and the poor woman... :haha::haha:

Remember, do not waste water during this heatwave :loony:

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    Maybe they found someone else to be their guinea pig and court jester. :jk: I know I'm going to regret asking, but how do you make contact with them? Do you yell out some secret words?

Sure! Invite them into a remote area for their safety. It will also be a good place to see it my long-range ray gun works ..... just kidding. :innocent:

Haunt....I was hoping they would inspire you in some way. My hot locks bring happiness. :floor:

You are quite knowledgeable with your football. I'm glad you're here or else I'd be a complete idiot. :crazyme:

It's a win/win or lose/lose situation. I think England will win. Friends before money. :pals:

BTW, I noticed your new avatar. :D I'll miss the one where you're smoking music with roses. :hide:

:lmao:

We get those from time to time but they never last too long. I do wash my car every few weeks and during such a time I will got to a car wash or not wash it at all.

Sadly, I'm only familiar with their 1980's and early- '90's works. Is their recent work any good?

Oh no! I'm sure it would be a cool dip in to rescue him but no one is ready to get their cloths wet doing so. Is Barney a good swimmer?

Oh, hooray! :dance: I was worried about your garden cat. Do you ever pet him? Is he shy?

To you too! I hope for happy faces in the LL house tonight. :)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235

LOL! :haha: That's the best 'Lashes! :floor:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    Happy Thursday everyone!

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    I hope not..

:huh:
    I like being the special one.

The aliens gave me this telescope .. [​IMG] ... its very, very high powered and it also has a special switch. When I press the switch it transmits a signal to my alien friends and then they know I am trying to contact them :jolly:

Lol!.. you are so suspicious of my aliens. They simply adore me and love everything I do :)

rotf

To whom do they bring this "Happiness" ? :lmao:

Its been good having you to chat with about football because you've shown a lot of interest :D its all coming to end this Sunday and its been fun.
    I must say though, my football knowledge is very limited and what I don't know I just make up :lol::jk:

I suspected Croatia would beat us, but its been a fab ride in this world cup for England and I am pleased that you're going to receive more than the original wager you paid at work ... you're in the money!:dance:

I will be supporting Croatia on Sunday because I imagine they're not expected to beat France and also, so you my friend can hit the jack-pot if they win! :hats:

Thats the wonderful Harry Kane - its just a temporary one. I've never been a man before :lol:

I quite like the idea of "smoking music" :floor::floor:

Like you I am more familiar with their earlier music, although I do like this cover from 2009...

He isn't too bad, but he is a big dog and soon becomes tired in the water. When we had a spaniel she loved swimming and was very mobile in the water.:)

I do pet him when he allows me, it all depends what kind of mood he is in, sometimes he practically follows me around and wants me to stroke him, whilst on other days he ignores me. I would love to know why he went missing, if only he could talk.

Thank you Michelle, everyone is already happy here, we are so pleased that England got this far, so its all good :D ... although naturally we would've preferred a win :lol:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    .. it made me laugh when I found it, the poor guy couldn't get away from the chasing dog.:Clol:

Wow that cat will have neck ache :haha::haha:

Have a fab Thursday :wave:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    I have the feeling you're their special project. :)

Maybe the switch is broken? I'm learning so much. :eyes:

It's a mixture of suspicion and jealousy. I'll try my best to protect you if they should harm you.

Those who see this purest of golden blonde. This is the one colour that brings total happiness and it's on my head. :p

LOL! :floor: Well it's good talking to you about football as well as I am not to knowledgeable on this subject. :crazyme:

I hated to see Croatia play England as that is your country and it means so much to you and my English friends here and elsewhere. England had a great run and will be even better in '22 or even the UEFA Euro 2020.

I'll at least get $50 now and I never thought I'd break-even. I almost never gamble, lottery or anything, so for a rare wager for a subject I have limited knowledge I'm pleased. :)

Croatia are surely underdogs but I appreciate your support my friends. :pals:

He as indeed wonderful during this World Cup. Top overall scorer? Have fun being a man my friend. :innocent: I hope this isn't something the aliens did to you. :fp:

I have the notion that avatar was to corrupt the youth in SC. [​IMG]

Sounds good! I like them more when Siobhan Fahey is with them. They have such positive energy.

Indeed, spaniels love the water. :)

LOL, sounds like a typical cat. :lol: Don't you speak cat yet? Does he purr? He may have been sentences to 20 to life in the cattery and broke out. :p

I did see so much English pride all around. It was so great to see. :dance: I doubt I'd have the level of pride if the USA was in the same position. :fp:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    LOL, that is what I do when I say ... PFFT!

Enjoy Summer!

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    Ooo I hadn't thought of this and it would explain why my aliens are ignoring me. :(

Lol!..I really need to set up a meeting or perhaps you would like to accompany me when I next pay them a visit?

:hug:

Its my own fault, I should never have asked :p

You're a quick learner and I'm so glad you have never asked me about the 'off-side' rule :lol:

I enjoyed watching that match and Croatia out played us which didn't come as a shock :D

This is what we hope for too :) at least this England team have given us hope and I love how they no longer have big egos in this new team.

Well done Michelle! :j1:

I'm sorry Croatia didn't win the final, but at least you've won a nice amount - go and treat yourself :ch:

I might have unintentionally done you more harm than good by supporting Croatia, whoever I decide to support often lose :lol:

Yes, Harry Kane won the 'golden - boot' :loony:

I didn't really enjoy it, so have swapped again :D and now I look pale and a little blue around the lips .. I hope I'm okay :lol:

Lol!..I don't think so but, maybe this could be another reason why the aliens haven't responded to me recently :yep: maybe they didn't recognise me as a male.

:funny:.... I've always wanted to be a rebel :lmao:

Did you like Shakespears Sister too ?

I haven't a clue how to speak cat, do you know how Michelle? :confused: I'll try and find out if he is on the run and is hiding out in our garden :lol:

It did give everywhere a good atmosphere, even people who are not usually into football became involved and at least the excitement lasted 4 weeks for us, instead of England being knocked out early.:D

• Like Like x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 3)