How long will it take us to get to 10,000 posts?

Discussion in 'Play Games' started by That Bowie Girl, Sep 12, 2016.

1. That Bowie Girl

That Bowie Girl Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,484
    Oh and I will reply to your pm....soon! Tomorrow probably it's going to rain here.

Later @Michelle Stevens :hug:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    • Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1
  2. Michelle Stevens

Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle'

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,506
    Medals:
    It's good to be here while you are on. :hugs:

Do you have hummingbirds on the lake? I was in Costa Rica several years ago and those things were everywhere. I see much less up here.

You and your husband are very wise. :)

Do you ever go fishing? Do you have raccoons?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,506
    Medals:

Whenever you find the time my friend. Have a great weekend. :wave:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,506
    Medals:
    Thank you! It was about time for a new one. I had the old one for over a year but I still liked it. This one Michelle is nicer. I think the TESCO executives will give me that yacht with this dress on. :obvious:

Is Orkie being punished by being places in a corner? :p Maybe some added sunlight will brighten her day. You know her better than I. :)

Oh, I'm sure they will be stars. They are just little baby poinsettias now just entering this world.

That's how I view it to. :)

That is the PFFT look. :p

LOL, well I want to remain friends with the mighty Enforcer so no artificial sprays .... but I may spray you, 'Lashes with it if we need The Enforcer.

Good to hear. [​IMG] Have a pleasant and safe weekend my friends! It's so good to have you both here. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. Long Lashes

Long Lashes Soap Chat Enforcer

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,497
    Medals:
    I am starting to envy you Michelle. You certainly have long summers :cool1 today I have been picking up wind-blown apples and sweeping leaves.

:Clol: ... good thinking and I like your style. Here carry this when you go to your TESCO meeting .....

[​IMG]

^^^ its a TESCO bag for life :loony:

:lmao: .... no, shes not being punished ...Lol! she used to looks so pretty before she started sulking, so I thought she brightened up the corner.

Wise advice :D I shall move her to a window so she can see out and not become bored. Maybe, this will cheer her up.

Its the PFFT-iest look I've ever seen. Michelle Stevens is fab at pffts :lol:

Oooo please do, soak me through with any artificial room fresheners - that should do the trick :yep:

Please dont forget the lavender essential oil to calm me when needed ...

[​IMG]

Any more news about our two teens, Michelle?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,497
    Medals:
    Hope you are all enjoying Sunday :gotcha:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. That Bowie Girl

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,484
    4d699c76f894c5aa9e54df9138c9c0bb.jpg

Hello everyone and a very unhappy Monday to you all :lmao:

There is so much I need to reply too on here. I will get to it someday......:giggle:

@Long Lashes regarding your idea for a Nature thread...I would love one but would it be in games a to z and would we use our own pictures? Just asking because remember the Life Style forum....I do miss that forum...anyways there was a Nature thread and I am the only one that ended up posting in it......:floor:but here in the games a to z would be an awesome idea :D

:gm: @Michelle Stevens :hugs:

I see you all have your favorite threads in here...would anyone mind if I brought back some of my old favorites...I don't want to interrupt the flow :embarrassed:

I also have been thinking about starting some new threads? What do you all think?

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,506
    Medals:
    I bet you envy my hotness as well. I couldn't resist. :p It seems you are already in early autumn. the forecast here is still warm. It really stays that way until October.

Good idea! My minions will have to carry this bag as it clashes with my hot attire. :danc:

I'm glad to hear that she is not being punished. Let's hope some sunlight brightens her day. :)

She could be missing Michelle. To be honest I am too. Orkie could see your garden cat prowling your property from the window. :eyes:

I now have the lash-out trigger and de-Enforcer Lavender in my possession. :gotcha:

I've seen nothing but I'll have to check more frequently. I'm curious what the nest looks like now. I'm sure Soap and Chat have been spotted by the locals over this time.

• Like Like x 2
  9. That Bowie Girl

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,484
    I thought I would try and get caught up here just a little bit :D
    I do have a few things I still need to get too. Not anything huge just a few odds and end. Well you know me too well LL because I do try and keep a perfect house sometimes I just get too busy and a few things go to the wayside....I almost posted a few pictures of my home in this thread but decided against it. :no:
    Last Summer was fantastic my diehard swimming friend and I were still in the water till late October :eck: Sadly this year the lake has already turned over and it's freezing. :(
    We will never get to 10k at this rate...we are all too chatty in one post....:Clol:

I do know what you mean. I just love swimming. I put my goggles on and underwater I swim until you never know when you will spot me again. The hub loves swimming too. More floating for him though. The water has to be super warm for him to swim but we do spends days on end hanging out on the beach :jum:

No way am I ever going to want to move away from here.....for one thing as you know we had just finished redecorating our last home from top to bottom and then we moved here and had to start all over again. :eek:

I hope you had a wonderful Monday LL. :spinning:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,506
    Medals:
    Hello TBG! :hugs: Please do whatever you want dear friend. This board is no more ours than it is yours. Many of the threads we chat on you started.

If you have new ideas, please post away. My tiny brain is at a loss for new ideas. :crazyme:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. That Bowie Girl

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,484

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  12. That Bowie Girl

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,484
    That last post got all messy on me..sorry @Michelle Stevens just hit click to expand and you can see my post back to you...:floor:

I tried to fix it but got more confused. :fp:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,506
    Medals:
    Yes, I'm still around. These quotes can be tricky and I have trouble with them too. @Long Lashes is so much smarter than me and never has these problems. :)

I couldn't quote the other post but I do fish but it's been a while. It's very relaxing.

Wow, it must be quite the site with all of those hummingbirds. :eyes: I'd certainly enjoy any images you share. I need to take note for next year in regards to your hummingbird advice.

• Like Like x 2
  14. That Bowie Girl

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,484
    I guess she is smarter than the both us then.....I get so lost trying to find the post I am trying to quote from :lol:

I am happy to hear this. Where do you go fishing? My tackle box and poles are pink :haha:My hub likes me to have pink colored everything. :bah:

I will give you all the help you need. I would love doing that. Oh that would be fun!!!!! I used to share a lot of pics on here maybe I will again.....:D

• Like Like x 2
  15. That Bowie Girl

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,484
    See you tomorrow most likely @Michelle Stevens :hugs:

I am off to watch Jack Baur....oh he the man baby he the man...LOVE Jack!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,497
    Medals:
    Oh wow! I love this quote, well found :bravo: would you mind @That Bowie Girl if I borrowed it? its perfect and I love coffee:bravo1:

I have a vague memory of a Nature Thread on the old forum - I was too shy to post in it at the time, I used to be so hesitant at replying to threads, I was such a wuss :crazyme:

I hadn't really thought it through, it could be a game if you like :popcorn:

Please do :D no-one on here would mind at all, the games are for everyone.

:ex: .... I've been trying to think of some, but I've not come up with any, so it would be great to see your ideas :gotcha:

Oh I get what you mean :) I want to redo the paintwork in our bathroom, which isn't a big job, plus I need to repaint the skirting boards in the hallway, nothing major.

Summer seems to have come and gone so fast this year. I would imagine having the lake is like watching an ever changing scene as the seasons come and go.

I cant stop myself :hide:

I love to float too, its so relaxing.

Good. This proves that you've found the right home and I do appreciate how much work you and Hub have put into making it yours :hat:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,497
    Medals:
    No, no jealousy is not hot :mo:

Okay then, I've just changed my mind and I am jealous :lmao:

:rolleyes:

:D

Aw I am sorry that Michelles demise upset you so :hugs: you could be right about Orkie, she might be grieving too :(

Excellent! armed, ready and dangerous :box:

I would imagine the nest would be completely collapsed by now - can you remember which month Freedom and Liberty start nest building again? Please, please come back to the same tree :pray:

Lol! ... I really am not smart :no: just slow, very, very slow in my replies.

• Like Like x 2
  18. That Bowie Girl

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,484
    We have a very wide variety of animals surrounding us. I did ask the hub if we have opossums because I have never seen one and he said yes we do and racoons too. Let's see if I can list a few of the wildlife I have seen.....deer, bunnies, fox, coyotes, wild turkey, skunks (so much fun to watch waddle when they walk) eagles, hummingbirds, mud swallows, hawks, I would start naming all the birds but I would be here forever. This is off the top of my head for now. Oh and the swans I just love the swans and then I could start on the fish and waterfowl.....I will stop now. :ms: What wildlife do you and@Long Lashes have living near you? :D
    I know how much you love your coffee and of course you can use that quote anyway you want too. You could even crop Monday off the top and that would have many uses...I just tried and failed to do that for you. :rolleyes:

I found this super LARGE coffee cup for you...I hope it doesn't cover your beautiful face.....;)

X3AMDB030.jpg

Of course it's Bowie! LOL

Now there is no stopping you! :bravo:

You said you can't think of any new threads...well there you go if you want to start it.......I wanted to ask you too are you going to start Autumn or Fall A to Z since you started the Summer one that one is all yours for the taking. :danc:

I would also love a thread that is just members uploading things about nature, their travels etc. but for right now I am not sure I would post in it:D
    We call skirting boards oh geez I am drawing a blank on what we call them....I will get back to you on that LOL my mind is not what it used to be. Are you going to change the color in your bathroom? I love mine it's very retro with a yellow bathtub and yellow tiles. But it's showing it's age badly so I will be redoing that this winter.

Yes it sure is......come back summer come back. :pray: Are you allowed to swim at your leisure where you go?

We lived in our last home for 17 years so I can't imagine that we would move again and thank you....we do love it here.

[​IMG]

:ll:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  19. That Bowie Girl

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,484
    I was reading back thru this thread....where has all the wonderful chatters that used to be in here gone? :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. That Bowie Girl

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,484
    Base Boards that's it I knew it would come to me......:giggle:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 3)