how many fans out there?

Discussion in 'TV Central' started by darkshadows38, Sep 18, 2016.

1. darkshadows38

darkshadows38 Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +326
    Medals:
    i just had to start a Grey's thread on here folks. since i've never seen Scandel at all but i do love Grey's. and i've been a fan since right after Season 1 ended they showed them all in order i watched it from episode #1 right to well i still watch it. last season was a pretty good one i think.

but i can't wait until Next week until a new season starts.

• Like Like x 2
  2. That Bowie Girl

That Bowie Girl Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Space Cadet
    Ratings:
    +4,000
    I am still a huge fan of Grey's...looking forward to this new season but I am gonna really miss...

Register or to view Spoiler content!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,076
    I've just finished binge-watching this one and I had a thoroughly great time with it too.

It will be great to watch it along side other fans.

Oh, now this is a show you must watch - you need to watch it.

Yes, I'm sad to lose that character.

• Like Like x 1
  4. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +326
    Medals:
    well i know there's many of people who said it's no longer the same show as it was in the early days. but than if they keep it the same people would i think tire of it. they have done stupid ass things, such as how George was gotten rid of for one. or hell even Derrick as well. i'm sure there are others i've left out that COULD have been done far far better but that's the only 2 i can think of. oh and how Ava ended up turning out at the end of her run on the show was simply awfully done i think. they were all well acted of course but could have been done far better. and yes i'll miss her too i just loved her

5. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,076
    I loved George's exit story, but hated Izzie's

• Like Like x 1
  6. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +326
    Medals:
    oh i hate it because they could have done it so much better, they didn't have to kill the guy it's almost 10 years old the spoiler isn't a spoiler anymore. they easily could have had him go away after he signed up and that would have been fine. as for Izzie that wasn't their fault actually if you recall that was Katherine H. fault one day she said she was going to do another season or two and signed up for it i think? and the next minute she changes her mind and doesn't show up for work and so forth. so i don't put the blame on the staff at Grey's for that. i also hated the way they got rid of Derrick they also could easily have just had him work for the president instead of well you know. that one is still pretty fresh even though it's only a couple years old so that one i won't spoil.

i do think Burke got a good exit though even though the guy was fired from the show he still got a good exit. season 6 though had the best finale they have ever done in my book. and true they didn't need to go that route but in a way that was i think realistic cause stuff like that no doubt can and has happened i'm sure. even though they did it because that season had far far too many cast members.

7. Seaviewer

Seaviewer Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,432
    Medals:
    I think Grey's is my favourite show just now. We're getting it "fast tracked" on one of the side channels so new episode nest Monday!

• Like Like x 1
  8. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +326
    Medals:
    i watched this from season 1 and hell i even got my mom hooked on it too. she had some time off for something i forget what a few years back i think it was during season 5 summer? and i made her watch my season sets and some of them i got from the libary. i now own those i just need the last 2 seasons and i will have them all on dvd. and she fell in love with the show right away.

• Like Like x 1