1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get Miss Ellie to stop trying to break Jock’s will

Discussion in 'Dallas - The Original Series' started by Chris2, Jun 30, 2020 at 5:04 AM.

1. Chris2

Chris2 Soap Chat Fan EXP: 3 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +647
    I’m rewatching 82-83. Bobby and JR should have gone to her and said, “If you insist on going to court to try to break the will, then we’re both moving out and will never come back.” We all know that this was her biggest fear in life - having her adult children go out on their own.

2. Miss Texas 1967

Miss Texas 1967 Soap Chat Well-Known Member EXP: 5 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +1,042
    The fact that she wouldn't even stop when told she'd be declaring Jock mentally incompetent was the first hint that her head and emotions were not in the right place at that point in history.

3. Billy Wall

Billy Wall Soap Chat Fan EXP: 1 Year

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +487
    Miss Ellie: “Bobby, you know how fond I am of Pam, I would more than welcome her and Mark to come live at Southfork. And JR, I’m getting closer to Clayton everyday. It’s just a matter of time before he and Dusty move in and we both know you and Sue Ellen won’t last and we know how she feel about Dusty. With you gone there’s a chance that Gary might come back. Even Ray have warmed up to coming over for dinner. Call me when you two get settled.”

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Via The Void

Via The Void Soap Chat Well-Known Member EXP: 3 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +1,421
    Wes Parmalee should've showed up a lot sooner. :)