I don't think LInda Evans is a lesbian... (Astrology)

Discussion in 'Dynasty' started by Snarky's Ghost, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Snarky's Ghost

Snarky's Ghost Soap Chat Oracle

Message Count:
    Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
    Ratings:
    +7,042
    Medals:
    Okay, this is how it sometimes works:

I heard about that E.R. actress (which I didn't watch with any regularity), Vanessa Marquez, who was shot by the police when she pointed a fake gun at them when they made a health check visit.

When I read about the way it all went down, I thought "that sounds like an outrageous thing a Moon in Capricorn would do" -- especially a woman. (That takes into consideration that men do wilder things to begin with than women, but for a woman to do that, I assumed she might be Moon in Capricorn).

Then I saw her picture, and I thought: "Oh, wow, she looks like a less attractive Victoria Principal --- I wonder if this actress might be Sun in Capricorn/Moon in Capricorn..." which is Principal (given that Victoria is actually born in 1946 and not 1950, although she prefers the latter).

Not really confident I'm right, I checked out the E.R. actress's birthday and, lo and behold, she was indeed a Sun in Capricorn/Moon in Capricorn (albeit on a Sag cusp).

I can't always do that.

And it has nothing to do with DYNASTY.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But she had some work done...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. GillesDenver

GillesDenver Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +425
    "I don't think Linda Evans is a lesbian..." But Krystle is ! Look at this !! :eck:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Snarky's Ghost

Snarky's Ghost Soap Chat Oracle

Message Count:
    Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
    Ratings:
    +7,042
    Medals:
    I always thought Cole Gioberti looked like an angry lesbian. And they're both Double Scorpio. So maybe we're on to something.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Ked

Ked Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,990
    Medals:
    Kirby sure made her way through the family, huh? :lol: Jeff, Adam, Krystle... then there's my headcanon that Steven and Kirby lost their virginity to each other in their early teens... maybe Kirby and Fallon had a little something going on... and there was also a little 'incident' in Paris with Amanda... :lmao:

• Funny Funny x 1