1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm search of specific Nicollette Sheridan photos from 91 or 92, can anyone help?

Discussion in 'Knots Landing' started by Knotsfan61618, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Knotsfan61618

Knotsfan61618 Soap Chat Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +25
    IMG_0369.JPG I'm looking for these specific photos of Nicollette Sheridan from I believe 1991 or 1992. I used to have them saved, but now only have 1 blurry one. The was one with the chair like this and no sunglasses. Here is a photo from the shoot. They were posted on here in the Nicollette Sheridan pics thread, but I think got deleted when the forum was down. Here is one of the photos from the shoot I'm looking for. Does anyone happen to have any of these saved of know where I might find them? They were also in some magazines at the time. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

2. Miss Texas 1967

Miss Texas 1967 Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +888
    This is a clearer image of the same one. Can't help you with anything else though, Getty doesn't have them and I'm not sure of other photo archive sites to look at.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Knotsfan61618

Knotsfan61618 Soap Chat Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Thank you!!!!! The one of looking for was like this, but she doesn't have the glasses and is kind of posing with her head down on the chair.