1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intriguing little scenes you liked.

Discussion in 'Dynasty' started by Jimmy Todd, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Michael Torrance

Michael Torrance Soap Chat Star EXP: 2 Years

Threads:
    Instigator
    Ratings:
    +4,051
    I liked that scene a lot. Alexis tells Blake that she never stopped caring for him, and curses Krystle (actually, Rita) who did this to him. "I tried to warn you about her Blake, but you didn't listen. She is a cheat" Alexis says with anger and pain for his condition. I thought it was funny when Sable says something similar about Frankie the following year, although this time there is no double: these are Frankie's actions with Phillip.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ked

Ked Soap Chat Star

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +2,246
    Alexis sure was one to talk.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Zara

Zara Soap Chat Active Member

Threads:
    Like A Sleeping Dog
    Ratings:
    +317
    I like the line that in one sentence shows us the demise of Claudia Blaisdel:

Has Blake Carrintgon been in here talking about me?

Poor Claudia..

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jimmy Todd

Jimmy Todd Soap Chat Well-Known Member EXP: 10 Months

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +1,318
    I liked Claudia's second onscreen descent into madness, mainly because of Pamela Bellwood's acting. I didn't like that no character on the show who were aware she had mental issues realized her behavior was a sign of her mental illness or even seemed to care. After she died, I don't think Krystle or Steven even acknowledged it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Zara

Zara Soap Chat Active Member

Threads:
    Like A Sleeping Dog
    Ratings:
    +317
    I agree. I liked Claudia. And Blake didn't treat her right at times. Maybe no one took notice because her mental problems took another form, more "fantasy", in the past, this time she seemed more angry than crazy when seen by the people that knew her, and she revolved around real issues. But afterwards, somebody should have commentated about the signs and the passiveness from them, some guilt at least as to nobody really tried to talk to her.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1