Josh Henderson declared innocent- case rejected!

Discussion in 'Dallas TNT' started by Ferney, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Ferney

Ferney Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +173
    I know Josh has fans here and wanted to clear this up as soon as possible so everyone could see-

https://www.tmz.com/2018/12/18/josh...cleared-rejected-innocent-surveillance-video/

Josh Henderson is an innocent man who was falsely arrested for a burglary he didn't commit, and that's why the L.A. County D.A. has formally rejected the case.
    TMZ has obtained surveillance video of 3 burglars who entered an apartment unit in Josh's building earlier this month and made off with $7,000 in jewelry and other items. It is impossible to identify the faces of any of the 3 men, but the victim and a witness in the building told police they were "100% positive" it was Josh based on his jawline and the way he moved.
    Turns out ... the "Desperate Housewives" star had an airtight alibi. He came home late afternoon and never left his apartment for the entire evening. We know that because there's surveillance video of his front door and that's the only way to enter and exit his unit.
    The victim called police several times later that night and said he was scared to death Josh would come into his apartment and hurt him. The neighbor had 4 guns and told cops the burglars didn't take any of them and believed that was further evidence Josh was the culprit because he was afraid of guns.
    Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, because the victim was afraid, they took the highly unusual step of going to the apartment building at around midnight and arresting Josh for burglary. They had not looked at the other video that showed he had an alibi.
    Law enforcement sources say Josh's reaction was telling. He said, "How could I have committed a burglary?" rather than saying, "I didn't do it."
    In the end ... the video clearly shows one thing -- the person who the victim identified as Josh was much younger than the actor.
    We've learned cops told the D.A. Josh had an alibi and he wasn't one of the burglars.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Rove

Rove Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,354
    JR will be pleased. Cliff Barnes...not so much :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +5,804
    Medals:
    That's great news :) I sort of thought that might be the case.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Edie70

Edie70 Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +619
    I knew he was an innocent man as soon as this story broke last week. It was just way too bizarre. Why would he ruin his career and reputation with something so stupid? Josh should sue their sorry asses for not knowing how to do their jobs properly. He should also move away from his crazy neighbor.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Via The Void

Via The Void Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,194
    This was an attempt by that idiot Barnes to frame John Ross for a crime he didn't commit!!

But as usual Barnes hasn't got what it takes to take on the Ewing's! ;) :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Snarky's Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come

Snarky's Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come Soap Chat Oracle

Message Count:
    INFJ
    Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
    Ratings:
    +8,352
    Medals:
    The defense rests.

[​IMG]

• Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Justine

Justine Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +702
    So happy this was the case and Josh was proven innocent. I saw the story earlier this week but didn't want to comment until there were some more facts because you never know what's up with the way some celebs act.o_O

• Like Like x 2
  8. Laurie Marr

Laurie Marr Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +369
    Jeeze, he was cute as a button on NuDallas.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Rove

Rove Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,354
    I wouldn't be suing the police force as they were -based on eye witness accounts - doing their job. The person I'd be taking to court would be the neighbour. In this regard I would make it my business to go back and personally shake the hands of those arresting police officers since they were put in a precarious position. This action also does the soul, for both arresting officers and Josh the world of good. Then call in the lawyers and go for the neighbour.

10. Elizabeth Ewins

Elizabeth Ewins Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +71
    Yay!That is great! Now I wish for him a new home for christmas away from crazy neighbors!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. TJames03

TJames03 Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +837
    Medals:
    He doesn't have a back door?