KKK Trump support rally

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Sarah, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,771
    • Like Like x 2
  2. SueEllenRules!

SueEllenRules! Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +686
    Yet another sign of how low we've sunk. :(

• Like Like x 2
  3. darkshadows38

darkshadows38 Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +250
    you know i am not surprised at all, the KKK shouldn't even BE around in today's age of (2016) it should be over and done with years ago but that's just me wishing that were true.

• Like Like x 3
  4. SueEllenRules!

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +686
    For the most part, I think it is. Unfortunately, a large segment of Trump's base now represents the new face of bigotry and hatred in America.

• Like Like x 1
  5. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +250
    oh who are you kidding? i was hearing stories about them in the past couple years during Obama's tenure. it would not surprise me in the least if they got back more in the limelight because we had a black president. if we did have a women president and not any Clinton either there would still be some kind of group forming against her anyways. this one just like Trump for some reason. if i'm not mistaken they also helped pay for his elected i dunno if Trump is Racist but he is Sexist.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SueEllenRules!

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +686
    My point is...who needs the KKK when you've already got a stadium full of people at a Trump rally?

• Like Like x 1
  7. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +250
    well i wasn't at one nor was i at one for any of the others either

8. SueEllenRules!

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +686
    I'm afraid I don't understand what you're trying to say. :confuse:

9. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +250
    oh the others who also ran for President as well this year. i didn't go to one of those for any of these people why? because i can't stand Trump, and i can't stand Hilary Clinton and i think she should be in Jail but since she's rich she gets a pass but if it was US we would have already been thrown in jail for breaking the law. as for Trump i have no idea why anyone would want him President his Formant he ran by from my observation more or less was him being blunt to people and being a dick to the wrong people. why are the KKK loving this guy for some reason? why did they even bother with him at all? Seriously off the top of my head he wants to send the Aliens who sneak into America back to Mexico

or wherever they are from. but that's not him being Racist that's just him thinking they are taking Our Jobs and yeah that may be true to a certain degree but i don't think all the problems we have are because of that. we are losing jobs for more reasons than just that. i'm trying to be optimistic on how he'll run i have no idea what he wants to do at all.

or try to do anyways. it would be nice if he did make a difference but i doubt he will, but than he's like i said filed for Chapter 5 like well 5 times i am told and i just have a feeling he'll make us even broker than we already are sadly. but who knows i may be wrong i have no idea

10. SueEllenRules!

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +686
    What law(s) did Hillary Clinton break?

His entire campaign was built on racism, xenophobia, and misogyny. And to the utter disgust of half the nation, it worked.

Because he not only got away with publicly advocating white supremacy, he was actually rewarded for it. They probably admire his ability to accomplish exactly what they've largely been denounced for.

Actually, his stance on immigration is entirely rooted in racism. Not his own so much as that of his supporters.

Neither does he.

:10:

11. Emelee

Emelee Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,423
    I hope Trump tells KKK where they can shove it. Will he, though?

12. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +250
    the e-mail thing i believe, i wasn't paying too much attention to it, as Trump i didn't pay any attention to either party's platform or whatever the hell they are called? when they were in the running because none of it is shit that is going to happen, sure the wall may happen and he may get harsher with the aliens i'm not going to deny that, but i'd say 99% of the stuff they say they are going to do they never do. either they don't give a shit about it, or they prolly get turned down my guess is when they do try to do something. i'm just guessing by the way. so i dunno why people believe these idiots when they say they will do this and that. they hardly ever do. my favorite response to me asking someone who are last good president was when someone i forget who it is now.i wish i didn't and they replied Lincoln. that just makes me laugh cause they may be right i dunno