Last Post

Discussion in 'Play Games' started by Long Lashes, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Long Lashes

Long Lashes Soap Chat Enforcer

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,799
    Just back from the dentist with the hottest teeth on SC..

[​IMG]

Careful! you're so wobbly, looks like you're about to slip :NI:

Mmm... not sure I am willing to share my firemen :mo: I am greedy.

Lol!...sometimes I hide a finger to wind you up my friend :lol:

True. Being N2H is a power of sorts :danc:

:ch:

Yes, the fans might flock to you and that will be on their way back from seeing me, the hot drummer first :hide:

I understand :)

Now would you prefer to be SIL instead of N2H? its entirely up to you :popcorn:

The aliens see me as N1PH - Number One Perfect Human :innocent:

The aliens would never harm me :lol: ... well, I dont think so.

Botox = artificial beauty :bump:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Michelle Stevens

Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle'

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,519
    [​IMG] The Michelle of SC Fan Club is founded to honour my hotness.

You have a great smile my friend.

Nonsense! Michelle is agile with her hot feet. I am multitasking my work and my hotness.

Oh my, you are indeed greedy. No wonder my minions came to me with open arms. They say I'm the hottest and fairest in all the land. Greedy, greedy 'Lashes. :p

Oh ..... you are not only greedy but cruel. Playing cruel tricks like that on a dedicated friend of such hotness such as I. :rolleyes:

You keep this up you'll see my powers with feather flying. :box:

Okay 'Lashes ..... keep telling yourself that. :NI:

The SC Pillow Fight of Hotness II is about to go down. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

They do indeed have weak eyes. [​IMG]

Even with all our battles you know I'm with you and will be by your side my dear friend. :ch:

Pfft, timeless beauty my dear 'Lashes. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,799
    Just back from my photo shoot...

[​IMG]

Yes, I know its not Christmas yet. My agent has arranged for me to have my own hot collection of Christmas cards this year and these things need sorting in June :p

Have you been paying some poor people again Michelle? :yoyo:

Thank you [​IMG]

Lol!.. okay then :D

Its true I am greedy in this thread. When it involves fireman, chocolate and my hotness I am greedy :danc: I would however be prepared to share steamed carrots with you or smoked fish or turnips.

Forgive me, I do like to wind you up :lol: and indeed you are hot N2H.

Woah! fighting talk :box:

Did I win? :lmao:

Lol!..the aliens have excellent eyesight. I just have a feeling they don’t see through eyes like we do :confused: I think those eyes they have are decorative only. I will try and discover more about them, perhaps another visit is due.

I do N2H I have never doubted you :)

Is that what botox is called nowadays? :crazy:

Btw: Have you sold many books? :bubble:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,519
    [​IMG] My hotness brings new friends from the online world.

It's good to have an agent that looks after your best interest.

Yes, the payment is to be in the presence of my sheer hotness. That's worth more then most currencies of the world. Gold.... my golden locks..... about the same.

You're my bestie so I'll not challenge your greediness too much since it's important to you. BH my like those steamed carrots. I assume you dislike the stated foods?

You do indeed find a joy in winding me up. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

'Lashes! We only battle it out until we get too exhausted to utter anything about our hotness. It took nearly three hours this time before we were just gasping for air with exhaustion. I have to say I was impressed with your 'Lashes strength and stamina. You're indeed a worthy rival in the SC Pillow Fight of Hotness. What a mess to clean-up.
    :box:

OMG, no more visits 'Lashes! Please! Who knows that they'll wrap you up in next time. :rolleyes: Decorative eyes? [​IMG]

Michelle regains her strength very quickly so another round of SC Pillow Fight of Hotness III can be arranged. Oh 'Lashes! :rolleyes:

Pfft!

They sold out for the second printing so a third printing as been ordered. Amazingly successful. I'm in the works in writing a new book about the glories of my hotness. More to be revealed about the book soon......

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,799
    I’m so excited...
    [​IMG]

I've been photographed all day for my 2019 calendar.
    Available to purchase in September.

Maybe its just your computer going faulty? :p

He certainly has an eye for the hottest talent :danc:

:rolleyes:

Not those gold locks again! :crazy:

You're far too kind :D

Yes, help yourself to all my turnips, smoked fish and carrots (not the carrot cake though :mo:)

:Clol:

I know, but did I win? :lmao:

Three hours!?! :omg: that was one serious pillow fight.

The aliens do adore me :) and are always asking me to drop by. I feel guilty that I am neglecting them.

Lol!..yes, I think the eyes they have are not real.

You are indeed strong. I will need at least a week to restore my stamina, luckily my hotness was not affected and so I still remain the hottest on SC :popcorn:

Who is buying these books? :bump:

What else can you write about being N2H? :hide:

Ooo! I will look forward to this :spinning:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,519
    [​IMG] Getting in the World Cup spirit with my hotness.

Oh, I'll have to purchase several. I have to support my bestie, even when she calls me names in this thread and challenges my rightful place as hottest. :danc:

Well my poor computer does get overwhelmed with fans of my hotness. I may have to assign one of my minions to help me reply to my enormous level of fans from all over the globe.

Wait until he sees me. :D

YES, 'Lashes! Oh how my golden locks frame my lovely face. Oh how they warm my lovely head in the cold winter's winds. I could write poems about my golden locks and overall hotness. :obvious:

Even in this savage thread, friends before hotness. :pals:

You certainly will have to fight Bunny Heather over the carrot cake as that's her favourite. Hmm, so 'Lashes dislikes smoked fish and turnips. :think:

At the end none of us could be declared a winner as we were barely able to breath. I think we both fell asleep right there because of he exhausting pillow battle.

Oh, yes! We hotties have incredible stamina when our hotness is challenged. It was a great workout!

They're probably planning more experiments to perform on you. :re: I'm sure they'll be pleased to know you have lash-out in the last month.

This begs the question, how would they believe you are the hottest if they can't see out of their eyes? Oh you poor soul.

Michelle likes to keep in shape and enjoys the SC Gym.

The greatest people of the world.

[​IMG]

Well my near daily triumphs over you in this thread is for starters. :p

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,799
    Just practicing my routine...

[​IMG]

being the hottest cheerleader for the world cup I need to set an example and be a hot role model for the rest.

Very good and I will begrudgingly award you some extra hotness points for supporting England :hats:

Fab! :bravo: and don't forget to buy some of my hot Christmas Cards - Available online or from all good retailers in September

I must admit that I mean to you in this thread :hugs: but you will keep insisting you are the hottest when surely you must recognise that I am the hottest! :danc:

Really? :NI:

Lol!..I think my agent passed by you on his way to meet me :p

No comment! :crazy:

Oh, apart from - I am sure you would feel so much better without those golden locks getting in the way and covering your beautiful face. I will go and sharpen my scissors just in case :)

Indeed. :Clol:

I see :D next time I must try harder, I must win! ..Lol!

I think you might have the aliens all wrong my friend. I don't think they have performed any experiments on me, unless it was when I was asleep ?:think: The aliens just take a great interest in me and of course in my status as the number one hottest.:spinning:

I didn't explain this well, sorry my friend.
    I am pretty sure the faces the aliens have are false, a disguise, to prevent me from being frightened. They do see and have good vision, however I haven't yet worked out how they do this? or what they really look like when not disguised in human form.

:floor::floor:

Is that a huge queue to buy your book? :eck:

You are not making any sense my friend , the sun has got your brain again :bump:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,519
    [​IMG] Displaying my hotness and football skills in Michelle's red hot dress.

:haha: That's the funniest smiley I've seen in some time. :Clol:

Indeed you are the hottest cheerleader.

Why thank you. Our hotness may be what is needed for England to take the World Cup.

Oh, okay! How can I resist. :)

Well you were the hottest until I came here. We have fun defending our hotness and I know you too well to take your remarks seriously. :spinning:

REALLY! :p

Pfft! If that is true, a big if indeed, maybe it's time to get a new agent that can spot true hotness. :cool1

Oh ...... 'Lashes! You're at it again with trying to take my golden locks away from me. They will only grow back as strong and golden as ever. :danc:

Even if you would win, and that is a mighty big if, you still wouldn't win this competition as being the hottest. You would have only won that round of the SC Pillow Fight of Hotness. You certainly are fierce. :box:

You get so close to winning me over to liking your aliens until you bring hotness into the conversation. :mo:

*sigh*:rolleyes: I guess I will have to accept your weird little alien friends. [​IMG]

That's the group to be queued. I want a line to my books not this mass group.:mo: Michelle likes order. My hotness demand order.

Oh, the sun again. Bringing more colour to the world. Green to plant life, blue tones to the seas, red tones to 'Lashes jealous, but lovely face, and beautiful gold to my lovely locks. :p

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018 at 12:33 PM
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,799
    Here is my latest score from the hotness academy...

[​IMG]

Good to see you wearing red, which is the colour of the away kit for England :hats:

Lol! It made me laugh too,[​IMG] <--- she looks speeded up :lol:

I am so glad you agree!

...and I am still the hottest :danc:

:pals:

OMG thats the biggest REALLY I've ever seen :eck:

Yeah, whatever :NI:

:hair:

SC Pillow Fight of Hotness has a nice ring to it :hide:

I always wear my fierce head in this thread :crazy:

Let me know if you ever want to meet them and then I could ask them if they would like to meet the N2H. ;)

:Clol: Very poetic, but - "Lashes jealous, but lovely face ?" - me? jealous??? :confused:

no,no,no I adore your golden locks, really I do :yoyo:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018 at 8:05 PM
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,519
    [​IMG] My ranking when I recently graduated from the hotness academy.

Very good 'Lashes. [​IMG]

Red also is a good colour that highlights my lovely golden locks. :p

:giggle: I can't get enough of that one.

Doh ...... 'Lashes! :huh:

LOL, Michelle was expressing the impact of that REALLY. :obvious:

Would your hair regenerate if you become the Enforcer?

Indeed it does. Maybe we could sell tickets and help the SC Cafe out. Better yet, let's not. I'm sure it would bring in people with the wrong idea with two super hotties fighting with pillows. This isn't that sort of place. :mo: Our pillow fights are private.

Well it's a lovely but dangerous face I must say. I know I have to be on my toes. :box:

They would probably zap me with their guns as I distrust them. They would think I'm some evil goddess of hotness here on Earth trying to foil their plans. They'd be right about the goddess of hotness. :danc:

Hmm. I'm expecting something savage and sharp to come soon. :confuse:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,799
    Here I am at last, with my cheer leading troop...

[​IMG]

^^^ thats me on the left, the hottest one with the hot pink pom poms!

Michelle I am totally shocked!
    :shocked:
    you've obviously borrowed that trophy from my dressing room :p

:ms::mad::ms:

I see.:D
    That huge REALLY nearly knocked me off my feet :lmao:

I don't know :confused:
    Maybe I should resist from pulling out my hair in frustration, I wouldn't want to test this theory. A leg, an arm or fingers I am quite happy to risk chopping off, just not my silky, smooth, sleek tresses :mo:

I agree and our pillow fights are personal anyway.
    They're a full on friendly battle between the N1H (me) :innocent: and the N2H (you) :hide:
    I need to do some extra training before the next one :box:

Yes, they might zap you and they dislike being questioned :eek: they prefer acceptance in all the things they do and say.

They might see you as evil, but I would put a good word in for you my friend.:pals:
    However, I highly doubt they would see you as a "goddess of hotness from earth" because that is my role.:danc:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just in case your wondering...
    I did sharpen my hair-cutting scissors :D and today I watched a tutorial on youtube on how to cut blonde, glossy locks. Just try to imagine - with very, very short hair how easy your life could be :) no more having to tie it back when doing chores, no more having to wear a shower cap, how much cooler you would feel in the heat.

Let me know when you are ready for me to chop the lot off :bump:

12. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,519
    [​IMG] Enjoying a warm day with a hot dip in the SC pool.

Indeed it is. My cheerleaders cheer for me.

I prefer the word liberate. :p It looks so good on this hot and toned body. :cool1

OMG, these aliens have made you mad. Please. please. please don't cut anything off! You don't know the limits of your Enforcer powers and I'm sure it would harm or weaken the Enforcer. Please, just stay in your perfect, secondarily hot form. We all love you like that.

Pfft! You have the N1H/NsH distinctions reversed dear friend. :rolleyes:

You were impressive in the SC gym this week. Even in 'Lashes form you are quite strong. You will make for a great gym buddy for me.

How authoritarian of them. Maybe they will meet an authoritarian hottie golden-locked blonde who has knowledge of weapons of alien death. No zapping of Michelle. :mo:

Thank you for the good word, that could ease tensions. :cool1

Well, seeing me will determine if they indeed have eyes or some organ that sees for them. If they see me as a goddess of hotness than they do indeed see. If not, you're a mere guinea pig and I will save you at all cost. :box: Pfft, you liberate my title as goddess as I liberate your red dress. We are a pair of hot liberators. :dance:

STAY AWAY FROM MY LOVELY GOLDEN LOCKS, dear 'Lashes! :omg: I often wonder if I am creating a monster out of Bunny Heather but now I am more concerned about you 'Lashes. Maybe you should start a SC hair studio with your cutting skills?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,799
    Popped in to reclaim my rightful hottest status. Can't stay I have hot things to attend to....

[​IMG]

How wonderful! may I (the N1H) join you? ;)

Huh? you have your own cheerleaders? :confused:

I now have troops of cheer-leaders throughout the world, cheer-leading under my name :innocent: Maybe you've heard of the famous ’Hot LL Cheer-leaders’? Although I don’t recall any of my troops cheering anyone called Michelle Stevens :p

:eek::eek: .. so you admit using my hotness trophy. Shocker!

Which hot and toned body? I don’t see one :NI:

:lolling::lolling::lolling:

For you N2H I shall resist chopping anything off :D

I am always correct in my N1H and N2H distinctions :danc:

Who could that possibly be? :popcorn:

:rolleyes:

Despite our battle in this thread (especially those golden locks :mad:) I am lucky to have you as a friend N2H :ch:

I like your locks :yoyo:

:floor::floor::floor:

Not a bad idea.
    I could watch that youtube tutorial once again and then we can add a SC hair studio to our business empire. You can be my very first customer :D:D ......:byebye:

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 3)