Last Post

Discussion in 'Play Games' started by Long Lashes, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Michelle Stevens

Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle'

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    [​IMG] My hotness is pure energy.

Hats!? Um, I wear a golden hotness crown on my lovely golden locks.
    [​IMG]

You should LOVE them. They smell like the most expensive French shampoos Michelle's money can buy. :p

Good for you. You never cease to amaze me. :confused:

Oh, I have no doubts about that. You know the great fun I have with your challenges. :box:

They could be displayed next to my book.

[​IMG]

It's in it's third printing because of the high demand. :)

But they may be lazy for declaring you their hottest without looking the whole world and finding me. Yeah, I think you found a bunch of highly sophisticated and extremely LAZY aliens. :p

Yes, that would. :clap:

Wha... we now have to battle over the SC Shirtless Firefighters? 'Lashes! :eek:

Well it certainly will not be me as you are out to temporarily rob me of my golden locks. Please, not Bunny Heather, we should keep her away from out war of vanity. I would cry if my Bunny Monster's hair was messed up. Maybe practice on yourself for starters.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Long Lashes

Long Lashes Soap Chat Enforcer

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    Let me show you some upside down hotness...

[​IMG]

You look as though you're about to explode :eek: .....I'm running for cover! :brb:

You and those golden locks :mad: which I do like, honestly I do :innocent:

Sigh! sigh! sigh! :crazy:

Your book? :confused: I'd thankfully forgotten all about that...Lol!

Third printing? best seller?? :eck: well done Michelle, I am pleased for you and not jealous at all :hide:

I must admit that is a good photo of you on the front of the book :) you look beautiful and have a pretty face, but your hair is in the way, it would be better tied back...actually no, not tied back....it would look better much, much shorter :yoyo:

They did glance your way as they ran passed you to get to me :p

They might be lazy I will give you that :D but they are experts at hot stuff! :danc:

Lol!... we have no need to add the shirtless firefighters to our hot battle, just as long as you stay away from them, grr!

Whatever gave you that idea, my friend ? :bump:

Bunny-Heather is completely safe from my sharpened scissor :D she wouldn't cope in this thread without going into meltdown.

I value my sleek, smooth tresses and I have a standard to maintain as N1H :spinning:

As N2H you can afford to lose a bit of hair :lmao:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    [​IMG] Maintaining my gymnastic prowess and my athletic hotness.

Very impressive 'Lashes! Do the aliens laugh when you do that? [​IMG]

I may explode to a new level of hotness. :danc:

:haha:

My locks only get the best shampoos money can buy.

OMG, you are just awful. :floor:

Oh, I'm sure. :rolleyes: BTW, how is your movie coming along?

Thank you for the kind words my bestie. :hugs: There is nothing wrong with my lovely, long, golden locks in this cover photo. The photographer insisted that the cover be in black and white as the gold coloured ink would never do justice to the truly brilliant colours of my natural golden locks. :obvious:

Pfft! I've never seen your beloved aliens. 'Lashes! :huh:

Well if they are experts in hot stuff they better meet me. My only fear is that they either zap me with their ray gun or they stop worshipping you. I'm happy they worship you. :)

Aggressive, territorial 'Lashes! LOL, I actually like and fear this side of you friend. :D

Oh, I don't remember.... about eighty references to cutting them off. :mo:

She would so hate to see us squabbling over our vanities like this. :hi:

You do have very lovely, smooth tresses. N1H...no!

'Lashes!!! :mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    My new hot punk hairstyle...

[​IMG]

Being so hot means I am not afraid to experiment and change my tresses :cool1

You do look super-fit. What strong arms you must have and are you sure you're not becoming too muscly?
    big muscles are not hot :p

I haven't shown my aliens my upside down hotness trick yet[​IMG] they will be so excited and even more in awe of my hotness when I do :dance:

Pffft! N2H is pretty high my friend.

Are your locks not naturally glossy?

I am sorry, I really am :floor::floor::floor:

Thank you for asking, we are at the editing stage and then it will be ready for release :spinning: The release date will coincide with the official publication of my 2018 hot calendar and hot Christmas cards - available on-line or from all good retailers from September.

I agree they are lovely. Although, those locks could be vastly improved by a good cutting with my sharp scissors :crazy:

Your photographer sounds very complementary :rolleyes: maybe I should meet him and let him see my smooth sleek tresses?

They move very fast, much faster than us humans. You would never see them whiz past you to get to me :lmao:

That won't be necessary, they already have the hottest of the hot :danc:

So am I :hb:

I do appear to have a mean streak which I only discovered in this very thread :b2:

Lol!... I do go on about chopping off those golden locks in the hope that one day I will wear you down my friend :D and then finally I will be officially crowned as the hottest on SC :Clol:

It would greatly confuse her and I wouldn't want her upset :no:

Yes I do N2H, have I not mentioned it? :D and thank you for finally addressing me as N1H :hug:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    [​IMG] Keeping my tennis skills strong and hot!

Nice style, it fit you well. If I went for the punk look I'd be the hottest punk. There is hot pink, I'd be hot punk. :p

I keep a good balance in strong hotness. BTW, I get many compliments on my toned, strong arms ... even from the SC Shirtless Firefighters. ;)

Um, tell that to yourself, well your alter-ego, the Enforcer. [​IMG]

Are you sure you're not their court jester? :eek:

Of course they are but I take great care of my locks with the best products I can buy. :cool1

You sure are busy. Do you have any other vanity projects?
    You're relentless! :eck:

Sure, what do I have to fear.

Is this what they tell you? You and your whizzing aliens. :lol:

:kidding:

This thread does bring out our fierce sides. :box: Our friendship makes this all possible without hurt feelings but sometimes some destroyed pillows. :D

Well I do have to cut them from time to time. They do grew but I never cut them as short as you want. I do sell the clippings on ebay for a handsome sum of money. I donate that income to the SC Farm. So our poor blind dove and your magical horse are partially cared for by my golden locks. :danc:

Agreed! We don't need to add any stress to Bunny Heather's life. :)

I said N1H...no, meaning no, your talking fiction. :mo: I do appreciate the power hug. :ty:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    Demonstrating another of my hot talents..

[​IMG]

Very impressive! :clap: you're almost up to my hot tennis skills

Yes you would! go for it my friend! Change your hair style. get rid of those golden locks and become a punk :dance:

Pfftt!! :rolleyes:

The Enforcer is not particularly hot and this is due to her muscles Be careful Michelle, if your muscles grow much more you might be in danger of losing your N2H title :lmao:

I am EVERYTHING to my aliens :cool1

Become a punk and you need not worry about expensive hair products anymore :bump:

"vanity projects?" :crazy:

Actually, I did forget to mention that the fab soundtrack to my new movie will be available to buy from September, along with the premire of my Movie, my hot 2019 calendar and a range of my hot Christmas cards - available on-line or from all good retailers from September, place your orders now!

I am:floor::floor:

Lol!...yes and I believe everything my aliens tell me :hide:

Indeed. :D And the truth is we are both incredibly hot [​IMG] its just that I am a teeny bit hotter..Lol!

Oh
    :eck: I didn't realise this?? Thats incredibly generous of you my friend and now I might find it difficult to try and persuade you to let me chop the lot off :crazyme:

No, no, no :no: you meant I was N1H :haha:

Aw you're welcome and every time you call me N1H you will get lots more :bh:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    [​IMG] Just relaxing my beautifully toned and hot legs and feet in the pool.

You're nuts 'Lashes, you really are. :Clol:

Almost?! Let's go out and play few games. [​IMG]

Oh.... dear 'Lashes, no need to get rid of my blonde locks.

[​IMG]
    Yeah, the nose ring was a bit much but I wanted that look.

Maybe I'll go for or the golden locked mohawk next time. :think:

[​IMG]

How dare you say such a thing about the Enforcer. :box: I may just anger you into a lash-out and tell her what you just said. BTW, her fem muscles are indeed hot. You are so cruel to yourself, the Enforcer. :mad:

I sense 'Lashes is jealous of my hot, toned muscles. Michelle isn't a bodybuilder or anything. :loon:

BTW, Michelle was on the cover of Shape magazine once upon a time.

[​IMG]

Oh so you are their court jester and guinea pig? This is an upsetting situation. :fp:

Punk Michelle will define the words hot punk. I'll make a new line of chic punk conditioner and shampoos. Of course Michelle is all about the utmost in hygiene with her styles.

I'm sure they'll be a hit. :NI:

I think an intervention is needed soon. Don't be surprised to open the door of the SC Cafe one day and your whole family, plus me, Bunny Heather, and maybe even the SC Shirtless Firefighters are there to discuss your obsession with your aliens. We do care. [​IMG]

:ig: except for the teeny bit hotter part.

Yes, those expensive vet bills have been paid for by my golden locks. My head sprouts money and no you can't cut them. 'Lashes! :re:

Pfft! :rolleyes:

That sounds like blackmail or something. :mo: Pfft, conditions for your hugs now. :eyes:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    I might be the hottest, but at least I am cool and hot!

[​IMG]

How fab!
    if that was me in that pool the water would be boiling over the sides, due to my hotness :spinning:

I know :loon: ..Lol!

I would be happy to play you, but I wouldn't want you being upset at the result :hide:

I can't tell a lie - you do look good here :rolleyes:

Yes! thats the one, go for it!
    Only, instead of having the longer hair to one side, have it all the same length as the shaved hair over the right ear :bump:

:haha::haha::haha:

Okay I believe you :floor::floor: The Enforcer (myself) is hot.

Its just that, I've never seen The Enforcer like you have :lmao:

Its not hot to be jealous, so I am never, ever jealous :innocent:

Oh wow! is that you? :eck: very impressive - I need to have a word with my agent about this :NI:

The aliens can't get enough of me and who can blame them? :danc:

Would this be one of your 'vanity projects'? :lmao:

Thank you Michelle, this is what the world has been waiting for :Clol:

Aw thats so lovely :) and I care about you all too. Maybe I should organise a party or something so everyone could meet my aliens? then you would all see how harmless they are ... so far.

Ooo what can I say? :embarrass:
    ... leave it with me I'll think of something to say and then O will be back to bugging you about THOSE locks :crazy:

Michelle?!? would I stoop so low? :eck:

Yes, I would :giggle:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    [​IMG] The awestruck response from someone I have deemed worthy of a Michelle hotness kiss.

Well some of you comments to me in this thread have been downright cold! :jk:

That must be bothersome and somewhat limiting your fun in a pool. I have long learned how to redirect my hotness powers so this doesn't ruin my cool dip in the pool. :p

You may be a better tennis player than I but I'm always willing to take you on.

[​IMG]

Looks good? I look badass hot! That was the reaction of four of the SC Shirtless Firefighters when I left the SC Cafe last night. A few more showed up when the Cafe opened this morning wanted to complement my new punk look. Join me 'Lashes. I kept the nose-ring out during working hours. I'm a professional person and my duty to the Cafe is my top concern.

Now I'm shopping for some hot boots to complement my new punk style. These may do. What do you think?

[​IMG]

Oh, nonsense dear 'Lashes! I'm not shaving my hair that length all around. I'm not looking to be a Skinhead. :hide:

It must be sad that you never see the full glory and hotness of The Enforcer. You just get it second hand. I don't think she's too willing to pose for a selfie with me. You may have to accept my word. ;)

Well I'm jealous of the Enforcers muscles too and yours during a lash-out. :fp: I'm hot enough to admit that. :danc:

Of course. Michelle is an expert on toned physiques. You're lucky you have me here and at the SC Gym. I should make a poster of that cover and place it in the gym.

I will not doubt that. We all love Long Lashes. It's just their motives that concern me. :confused:

Yes! Being this hot requires multiple vanity projects to let the world know this level of hotness does indeed exist. :spinning:

Indeed, more Long Lashes! :)

OMG, they may zap us! I'm certain Bunny Heather's erratic behaviour will warrant a zap. How would they react to the minions? Either I would be zapped or worshipped as the rightful goddess of hotness I am. That's your call 'Lashes. o_O

I have no doubt you'll be back with some new scheme to rob me of my beautiful golden locks that have been kissed by the sun. :dance:

LOL! Well this is the first post without replying to your N1H or N2H comments. Progress..... until next time. :p

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    So happy today that I need to dance, here is my hot dance...
    [​IMG]

Are you sure he's not just suffering from heat exhaustion and in desperate need of a drink? :popcorn:

True :crazyme: some even icy-cold..Lol!

Very clever :yoyo:

I do admire your enthusiasm N2H :D

The firefighters liked your new punk look? :eck:
    Mmm ... maybe you should revert back to your old hairstyle Michelle, I'm not too sure being a punk is really you :hide:

Thanks, I most certainly will do. If you like, you can take some time off and I will cope with the firefighters :cool1

Won't your feet perspire wearing those boots in this hot weather? sweaty feet are not hot. Yes treat yourself and get a pair :lmao:

Skinheads can look hot, so don't dismiss the idea, its something to consider N2H :spinning:

Fortunately for me I have you my friend to fill me in about your experiences with The Enforcer :pals:

Lol!.. how I would love to see a selfie of you with The Enforcer :floor:

Thats very gracious of you N2H, thank you :danc:

Indeed. We are lucky, lucky :NI:

That is an excellent idea, only it would ruin the newly decorated walls :no:

You are a suspicious hottie, N2H :lol:

:funny:

I can hear the panic in your voice :haha: ... fear not my friend, I will shelve the alien party until I have visited them again.

Those LOCKS!! :crazy:

I've made up for that error in this post N2H :bump:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    [​IMG] My hotness keeps me moving all day long.

You can now dance with our own Bunny Heather. :hi:

Oh, I'm positive it's the effects of my apex level hotness. :obvious:

LOL, I love you all the same my friend. :pals:

One!

Well you got this look for the immediate future and I'm making the most of it. ;)

LOL! :lol: Oh, 'Lashes! You can't have all the fun. :p

Well with the looks I get, my feet are the least of anyone's certain for hotness. I do appreciate your concern for my lovely feet. These boots will match my leather jacket.

Two! I'll keep my punk locks for now. I really enjoy all the positive attention I'm receiving. :danc:

Of course. That is what friends are for. :)

Well, the Enforcer only tolerates me so we'll have to work on that selfie over time. She's much taller than I so a good selfie with her could be tricky. :think:

Three! :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

New idea! I'll use that image for promotional flyers. What do you think 'Lashes?

Four! :mo:

That's not panic, that's brewing anger in my voice if they hurt you or your friends. :mad:

Yes, they are so lovely. :danc:

Five! You certainly made an error! :re: What am I going to do with you my friend. :fp:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    So giddy with hot with happiness...

[​IMG]

Lucky you, if I walk down the street I get mobbed by my fans! :danc:

Lol!..whatever you do, please do not tell Bunny Heather I can dance :mo:

Indeed. Your apex level of hotness is almost, but not quite as high as mine is :bump:

When the firefighters are concerned, yes I can :p

Did you buy those sweaty boots for your lovely feet?

Punk is so last century. You need to grow your hair back or even better have a severe short crop :popcorn:

...I won't hold my breath waiting to see that selfie. :Clol:

Do we really need promotional flyers N2H? :hide:

:ch:

Oh, I know you love it N2H! :floor::floor:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    [​IMG] Keeping a good look on my lovely, sun-kissed, golden locks of hotness.

Wow, don't let our Bunny Heather see you do that or else she'll try to top it.
    :hi:

With my beautifully toned legs I can usually out-run the eager fans that mob me on almost every outing.

It will be our little secret my friend. :)

Pfft! :kidding:

What!? Oh 'Lashes! Have your fun. :cool1

I'll wear them in autumn when it gets cooler. On second thought my toes are too lovely to be hidden in the summer. :obvious:

Hey, you asked for Michelle with the punk look and it was hotness overload indeed. :danc:Be careful for what you wish for with my level of hotness. :p

You are right, we probably don't. With my toned physique and incredible hotness, everyone will know the SC Gym is the place to be. [​IMG]

And you'll love the pillows if this keeps up. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    [​IMG]

All those chemicals you use on your locks could be damaging to your health. Maybe it would be better to return to your natural mousy brown hair colour :p

Lol!..its even better than a Bunny-flip isn't it :lol:

Good for you :NI:

Thank you N2H, I will :danc:

Still a great risk of having sweaty feet in those boots. Sweaty feet are not hot [​IMG]

Why not make A hot feature of your feet and go down to eight toes?
    Eight toes or fingers are still on trend! :loon:

Its true, I did encourage you to go punk ......... but, I've suddenly changed my mind :rolleyes:

We can get a promotional T-Shirt for you to wear as a walking advertisement :yep:
    ... not that I'm agreeing with the self-assessment of your "toned physique and incredible hotness" :lmao:

:Clol:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    [​IMG] My legions of fans often carry this sign when I'm in public.

Pfft!

Michelle never put icky chemical in her lovely locks. Mousy brown, how DARE you! Of course I'm a golden blonde. Pfft!

Well no doubt less dangerous. :D

LOL! Cold feet are not hot either. Michelle will find a happy and hot medium. :cool:

NO! Losing toes could effect my hot balance and that is out of the question. Why do you insist on mutilating my incredible looks dear friend. :mo:

See, my hotness translates into any look I choose. :cool1

I don't need a t-shirt to advertise my toned physique and incredible hotness. It's just obvious to anyone with eye and a functioning brain.:danc:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    The hottest golfer on the course...
    [​IMG]

Michelle I need to tell you something ... that sign is a fake!
    :shocked:
    my sign is the true sign---------> [​IMG] yours is what I would call a "N2H sign" :p

Lol! :lol:
    If you say so my friend :yoyo:

..or maybe you could just forget about buying those hot boots :) something like this would be more suitable for your feet...

[​IMG]

Your toes would be able to breath and hence no sweaty feet :hat:

I see what you mean. Although, eight fingers would have no effect on your balance. :hide:

Mutilation?? No, no,:eck: I enjoy generously sharing my hot on -trend tips with you.

Does it? :rolleyes:

:funny: :lmao:

Indeed. Everyone can see that you are hot N2H :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    [​IMG] Wearing my hot pink shoes while playing a hot game of golf.

Until I showed up in my hot pink shoes and my golden punk locks. :p

Pfft! [​IMG]

Oh, I would still be hottest with, as you say, mousy brown locks.

This looks like a cast as if I had a broken ankle. This also would hide the hot curves of my lower legs. No, no, no 'Lashes! :mo:

What?! That again! :rolleyes:

You are indeed a savage competitor. I have to say your punk style idea did bring me even more fans of my hotness. :D

:obvious:

Indeed, Notoriously 2 Hot! :danc:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    I am treating you all to a hot-lash flutter..

[​IMG]

You need to change those shoes, correct footwear must be worn on the green :p It would not be hot to get banned from the golf course :mo:

When you arrived at the course you were officially the second hottest -aka N2H - to play golf that day :bump:

Me jealous???? :innocent: it is you N2H who is jealous of my aliens. :NI:

Pfffttty!! :spinning:

Oh give the boots a try :) they would offer more support for your tired legs and give extra room for your toes, just try them on. I know you will love them and then you can send those other hot boots back.:yoyo:

Does this reply mean you are keeping all your fingers? instead of being on trend? :cool1

true :lmao:

Did it indeed?:rolleyes:
    Well this just proves that I know whats best for you. So try the eight fingers and toe less boots :hide:

Wooahh! you've miss spelled that :crazy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,235
    [​IMG] Looking for a hot cloths sale for my hot bod today.

I thought you had something in your lovely eyes. You may need eye-drops for that. If you need help, I'm always here. [​IMG]

The only green I see is your envy of my hot pink shoes. :p

Pfft! [​IMG]

I don't need to be altered to be the supreme hottest. Why would Michelle be jealous of your naked, face-less aliens that take you away from your lovely home. [​IMG]

:funny:

Well I did buy some toe-less boots today. My toes are too hot to remain hidden from the world.
    [​IMG]
    These look great!

I also bought these for my punk look.
    [​IMG]

Boring but always at my zenith of hotness. I create trend dear friend. :danc:

I'm not chopping off my lovely fingers but I have already gotten many favourable comments about my new toe-less boots. One of the SC Shirtless Firefighters said I had the most Fab toes. Thanks you for liberating my hot toes for the world to see. :D

Naturally 2 Hot! :hide:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,038
    Being the number one hottest takes hard work...

[​IMG]

but, its worth the effort :danc:

Did you find anything? As your new unofficial stylist I recommend this onsie..

[​IMG]

It completely covers your body and keeps you warm :)

My hot fluttering lashes are just fine, thank you :spinning:

Your pink shoes are very .... er, pinky and I'm not the jealous type at all :yoyo:

I think you could benefit from a bit of hot advice from a hotness expert - i.e. Me (N1H) :bump:

Maybe because you want to be the 'special one' , when the aliens have already chosen the fabulously hot me? :dd:

Btw: I still haven't seen my aliens naked.....yet :lol:

Quick! can you take them back? :eck: will the shop accept returns?
    Oh no, those hot boots are not what I had in mind for you! :confused: you need comfort over style my friend. Please reconsider the boots I picked out for you.

Lol! .. Pardon??? :haha::haha:

How lovely :rolleyes:

:huh:

As a friend I need to tell you that uncovered toes are OUT! no longer ON-TREND! OLD-FASHIONED!

Maybe you could donate those new boots to a local charity shop? :NI:

I've corrected that for you N2H :byebye:

• Funny Funny x 1