1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last Post

Discussion in 'Play Games' started by Long Lashes, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Michelle Stevens

Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' EXP: 11 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +14,213
    Santa has recruited me as one of his hot helpers this year. He liked my green Christmas attire.

[​IMG]

So you ask you so-called fans for gifts? I just get gifts all year round and I don't even ask.

Yes, I shared it with my Minions and BH and NN. It would be very un-Michelle of me to eat it all. :)

:huh:

If you say so. :NI:

As much as I distrust your pesky aliens friends I will not starve them. [​IMG]

I'll keep it well away from her. We can't risk BH's harm. :yikey:

So are all your alien friends eight feet tall? [​IMG] Come to think of it The Enforcer is super tall (as well as very muscular) so their space ship much be huge in scale. I always thought they were small, sickly creatures. [​IMG]

I think when my hotness secures the SC Yacht we can go visit them on their own little island where they will be safe. Mankind would sure want to exploit them if the were among us. [​IMG]

My birthday truce is over I see. Now more hotness battle ahead. :box:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Long Lashes

Long Lashes Soap Chat Enforcer EXP: 5 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +14,555
    [​IMG]

Not only am I the hottest, I also have the hottest Christmas tree!

Did he indeed :NI:

Yes I do :spinning: otherwise I might get nasty cheap tacky stuff.

Spoiled :rolleyes:

:jk:

Oh I was hoping you would've indulged yourself and eaten all the (calorie laden, weight increasing) birthday cake yourself :bump:

You have a kind heart N2H :)

Yes they are, is this a problem? :lol:

The space ship looks small from the outside and is absolutely huge on the inside, its the size of a small town :eck:

If mankind even tried to exploit the Aliens. then mankind would be sorry, very sorry :mo:

Afraid so :D the battle is back on :box: ......

unless of course, you wish to make life easier for yourself and do the sensible thing by admitting that I am the N1H? :yoyo:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Michelle Stevens

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +14,213
    [​IMG] Look at all the lovely gifts my fans are giving me for Christmas.

Pfft! You haven't seen my tree with it's large golden star.

[​IMG]

I'm glad you have that under control 'Lashes! [​IMG]

:p

I'm a calorie and carb burning machine. :box:

Why thank you. I know they mean a lot to you so I'll be kind.

Well they better not enter the SC Cafe or else they'll damage the ceiling and doorways. :eck:

Is your lash-out padded room large or small? [​IMG]

So noted. :bubble:

Pfft! :huh:Your Enforcer powers and magic wand don't strike fear in me as it does others. Michelle's hotness will break you at some point. :hide:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Long Lashes

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +14,555
    Its 2020 and I am still the reigning hottest!
    [​IMG]

I got twice as many :p

..... okay so some of my gifts were unfortunately tacky and I've had to pass them on to the charity shop. I kept the diamonds though :danc:

Mine had a fairy on top --------> [​IMG]

:D

:rolleyes: ... you need to relax more my friend.

Those joints of yours will wear out :NI:

How are they doing? have they burst out of their jars yet ... please remember DO NOT TOUCH THE GREEN GOO :eek: :eek:

Neither :no:

.... its HUGE! and the room is double padded :yikey: its a very strong room!

It should do Michelle, it should do... complacency very is dangerous for your health and well-being :loon:

What hotness is that? :p

Btw:- are you in need of any new outfits for the new year? or how about getting a new hairstyle? .... it will be my treat to you N2H :dance1:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Michelle Stevens

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +14,213
    [​IMG] Snow maiden Michelle is back to retriever her crown.

LOL, this smiley did give me a good laugh. :laughing: In 2020 you'll be waiving this flag dear 'Lashes but it will be all white.:p

Lucky Long Lashes! :NI: As least you gave some to charity. :gotcha:

You can't go wrong with that. :) I hope to see that smiley more than just around Christmas, it's one of my favourites.

I can't relax or my joints and muscles will suffer. I try to keep a healthy medium in my hotness workouts. [​IMG]

They have peaked through but seem to like their jars full of that green goo. I have given orders to my minions not to tough the goo on your recommendation. I don't then harmed by the products of your aliens. [​IMG]

Are there any lights in this double padded room? Do the aliens trigger your Enforcer transformation on your arrive to that room or are you locked in there for hours? [​IMG]

I am a friend of sorts to The Enforcer ... from a far that is. It's not like I hug her on our greetings but she could use a hug with all that anger. :hugs: I first have to make her see I mean her no harm. I'm sure she has torn-up those nice glove I gave her last year. :rolleyes:

This insane level of hotness I posses. [​IMG]

N2H and attempts to meddle with my heavenly golden locks already this year? :huh:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Long Lashes

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +14,555
    Hi to all my fans, you have great taste!

[​IMG]

Excuse me, the crown was never yours to retrieve :danc:

It made me laugh as well :lol:

Keep dreaming my friend :bump:

I've purposely not packed her away in the attic with all the other decorations, so she can come out to play throughout the year [​IMG] shes handy to have around when we need a bit of magic.

All this exercising is overrated. Take up meditating instead [​IMG] and let your body turn to flab .. Lol!

Good, good :cool1 let me know once they grow seven feet tall and then I can instruct you further :)

The room is completely blacked out, some things are too ugly to be seen :fp: my sweet Aliens always trigger The Enforcer , they like to study her.

Yes she has :lmao:

Anymore dancing like that and you will make yourself dizzy :NI:

:Clol: ... You should be proud to be N2H....

and your locks still need updating :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Michelle Stevens

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +14,213
    [​IMG] Always in the center of everyone's Valentine's Day thoughts.

Oh 'Lashes! You certainly know that would blow you dress up. :mo: Nice legs though.

Pfft! :huh:

Good idea. She needs to see the world a little more throughout the year. :gotcha:

Pfft, flab is not what Michelle is all about. Lean, muscle is a part of my hotness secrets if you would have known that if you read my book. :rolleyes:

I must find an island to drop them off on. We can't have them roaming the world and creating havoc. [​IMG]

You poor thing. No wonder The Enforcer is so angry, they torment you and you don't even know it. :yikey: They must blank-out part of your memory so you keep coming back. Didn't your pesky aliens friends give The Enforcer added power or did they blank that part out too?

What?! Those gloves cost me a week's worth of tips at the SC Cafe. Did she rip them up in as being dissatisfied with them or by her normal flexing and punching things in her normal rage? :box:

You forget Michelle is blonde. :p

You wait until the end to call me N2H. :nice:
    No dear friend, my lovely golden locks are just fine and capturing the warmth of the winter sun. :dance1:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Long Lashes

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +14,555
    A gentle reminder to all my wonderful fans about Valentines day...
    [​IMG]

My gift list can now be viewed on my website Please do not send cheap tacky gifts as these might cause offence!

Indeed I always am N2H :danc:

Why, thank you :lol:

:p :laughing:

Are you sure? :cool1

Ah ... the book :rolleyes:

I do have a copy and I can assure you that I've looked at all the pictures. Just not got around to actually reading it yet, my life is so full of hot things (like myself) that I find it hard to devote the time :NI:

You can't isolate the aliens on an island :eck:

Why not? thats what they're here for :lmao:

They're always tinkering with my powers and yes, I can now do this ....

[​IMG]

This isn't me by the way. Its someone the aliens used to adore, but she went missing....was never seen again :lost:

I believe she wore them twice before they disintegrated due to her strength. Sorry about your wasted money N2H :(

Jeez, how could I EVER forget that?

:jk:

Look at those locks again Michelle. Are they not looking dull and weathered by the winter?

Is it not time for a complete new image of jet black hair with grey highlights? :p