Letters from Home

Discussion in 'Big Brother Task Room' started by Big Brother, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Big Brother

Big Brother Watching You

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +671
    Good afternoon housemates

Big Brother has been in touch with your best friends and asked, well begged them, to write you a letter and Big Brother can now reveal your letters are in the hatch.

[​IMG]

This being the Internet version of Big Brother mean these letters were not from your best friends, because (let's face it) you don't have any best friends. You're all loners desperate to find yourself or in some cases, know yourself.....

Without further ado, Big Brother can present your letters here and Big Brother would like you all to pay attention to your personal letter and then thank the housemate you believe wrote the letter.

Points are waiting to be made. :bbbb:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Big Brother

Big Brother Watching You

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +671
    Dear Megan

[​IMG]

What’s been happening my friend? I know the answer to that coz I’ve been seeing what you’ve been doing on TV, lol. I hope my favorite girl is enjoying being in the house of Big Bro house as much as I’ve been enjoying watching you. You are doing amazing!

I watch you every day with my sister Mary Jane and brother Billy Joe and we all love what you’re doing in the house. We think you’re the most sane and normal one in that house of characters, lol, and you come across so well on TV. Billy Joe even said you look very pretty. Can you imagine Billy Joe said that? Usually he like notices nothing, lol.

I went to see your mom and dad yesterday to tell them I was writing this letter and they send their love and miss you loads and are very proud of you. I also texted your brothers to tell them and OMG, you will never guess what they texted back!!! They said they love you and miss you loads and are very proud of you. Isn’t that so adorable that they all said the exact same thing? Your family are so close and all on the same wavelength, it’s like your spirits are all so closely connected, I love that about your family so much.

I did a tarot reading for you before writing this letter and guess what? Oh my gosh, it came up with the Six of Wands which as you know means success and victory!!! I know this is a sign that you can win this, girl!!! The cards don’t lie!!!

All’s well at the physiotherapy centre except Mrs Richardson misses your magic fingers on her back, which is still giving her a lot of pain, but she said she doesn’t mind as long as you win Big Brother!!! Isn’t that the sweetest thing? You see, everyone here watches and wants you to do well.

Well my beautiful bestie, I love you, I miss you loads and I’m very proud of you (did you see what I did there, lol). Keep doing what you’re doing because everyone here in Salem thinks you’re awesome and we’re all rooting for you to win.

Lots of love

Lora Beth xxxxx

• Like Like x 5
  3. Big Brother

Big Brother Watching You

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +671
    Dear Laquisha

[​IMG]

How are you doing since you have moved in to the Big Brother house?

I am doing fine I know you will have the time of your life in the Big Brother house but we sure do miss you and your crazy ways also we miss your late night singing sessions you have the voice and body of an angel you know that right? Love Steve

• Like Like x 4
  4. Big Brother

Big Brother Watching You

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +671
    Hi Aris

[​IMG]

You are doing amazing you are so close to the end. Everyone here are rooting for you.

Sophia is ok she misses you but she is fine.

You are hilarious love how you don't take crap from anyone. I don't know how you can handle being around the women in the house, and not try to get some special attention from them.

You are doing it right focusing on the end game. You are going to win this I'm sure of it but you have to focus on the real competition. You need to be the only man left standing in the finals. I know you were always brought up to respect your elders but this is a game.

I can't wait until you are out of the house so we can celebrate.

The ladies at the club wanted me to say you are amazing, sexy and the most deserving player so know we all are rooting for you.

Focus buddy you got this.

Bye for now

Nikolas

• Like Like x 4
  5. Big Brother

Big Brother Watching You

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +671
    Dear Barbie,

[​IMG]

I’ve been tuning in every night to watch you in the big brother house and you’re amazing.

You make us all laugh with the funny images you post and we’re so impressed with the desserts you make for the housemates. You’re so kind to everyone by doing all the cleaning and looking after the housework.

We’re so proud of you and you look beautiful on the TV screen. I can see you’ve made lots of new friends; all the housemates seem fond of you

I miss you and can’t wait for you to be back home with us. I’m looking forward to our day out on the 28th to watch the Great American race.

Carry on enjoying yourself and continue to be the sweet loving girl we know you are. You’re already a winner in our eyes.

Sending you love from everyone back home.

Lots of love

From Laura (your best friend)
    xxx

• Like Like x 5
  6. Big Brother

Big Brother Watching You

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +671
    Hello Charles,

[​IMG]

It's your friend Alfred here. Just wanted to say that I, and all your friends and family, are so very proud of you. I am watching every night and I can certainly say that you have handled it all with grace and dignity. I would have expected nothing less from you. You are always the perfect gentleman and it shines through now more than ever.

Susan sends her love and said to say that you are doing great and to keep it up. Mrs. Kingsfield watches you every night in the sanitarium. She even responds to you when you speak sometimes. She's very proud of you too...we think.

I hope you go on to win it Charles. You have exhibited both charm and patience in the face of some very trying situations and personalities. So looking forward to sharing a brandy with you when you get out and you can tell me all about your experience. Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing you soon,

Your friend,

Alfred

• Like Like x 4
  7. Big Brother

Big Brother Watching You

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +671
    Hi Shan!

[​IMG]

We had already organized a welcome back party for you here in Woop Woop and then your mum told us you were going to be on Big Brother! OMG!

Of course I've been watching every minute of it, also the live streaming and BBOTS and I've created a BB-Shannon facebook page, OMG, you wouldn't believe how popular you are right now!

The whole town watches the evening episodes at Manny's but sometimes I rewatch an eppie at home because there's always so much barracking and boo-ing going on LOL

It stands out like dog's balls you should win, and even if you weren't my best friend I'd become your best friend right now.

Please come home soon, I miss you oh and before I forget, John, Bernie and Sue asked me to say "hi".

They miss you too, we all do.

In fact we could use a nurse around here, 25 people got sick from food poisoning, they think it was the cranberry juice that Manny used for the Rampant Redhead, or maybe he had used something else instead, poor sod, doesn't know Christmas from Bourke Street.

Well it's been on the menu for at least one day LOL, everyone's OK now.

Gosh, how do you feel with all those cameras around you or have you stopped noticing them? I'd be a nervous wreck after one day, and those tasks, wow, they really want you to reach for your inner-genius don't they? You actually surprised me, good onya Shan!

Finally I want to say, be careful, not everything is what it seems in that house.

Sorry I can't give you any names or details because I'm sure Big Brother is going to screen this letter, I guess he's not a fan of surprises LOL

Shan I must say, I'm glad you didn’t get involved with any of those guys, bloody oath, you're too good of a catch to cry over those stupid clackers!

It broke my heart when I watched you in the diary room this week.

Plenty of great Aussie guys waiting for you willing to treat you like a queen!

But first I want you for myself OMG I have so many questions!

Hang on in there, you can win this! Love-kisses-hugs from your best-best friend

Kate

• Like Like x 4
  8. Megan Rose

Megan Rose Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +425
    All the letters are great, I'm going to thank @Shannon, I think she might have wrote the letter.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Laquisha Tramell

Laquisha Tramell Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +754
    phaedra-crying.jpg

I'm crying for some of the beautiful, thoughtful, heartfelt letters some people have received. Not for my own which was a pile of CRAP!!! And could only have been written by the laziest Housemate in here. So I begrudgingly thank @Barbie for my letter.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Aris Totallos

Aris Totallos Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +853
    Not to mention, points easily scored! Consider yourself lucky:D

• Like Like x 2
  11. Shannon

Shannon Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +660
    how good it feels being called Shan again! *sniff*

thats a beaut letter Kate!

and what do you mean girl? not everything is at it seems?

OMG! a facebook page! you're gonna have to teach me how to use computers!

you made my cocktail!! oh I muss you all and wanna come home! *sniff*

I'm gonna guess its @Laquisha Tramell who wrote my gorge letter, thanks!

• Like Like x 5
  12. Aris Totallos

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +853
    What a funny smiley. It's exactly how I feel: Keep on jumping!! Through hoops:lol:

I hope I'm thanking the right person here... @Megan Rose?

• Like Like x 3
  13. Big Brother

Big Brother Watching You

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +671
    This is Big Brother

One more letter has just been delivered

YO housemates

First I wanna say well done on getting so close to the final, I had hoped the slut quiche would be gone by now. I reckon getting ya tits out on tv still pulls in those votes
    I laughed so hard when shit shat chat chad walked I knew he wouldn’t make it, such a cry baby
    Chuckles I cant believe you lasted this long, still at least with you in there the streets are still safe outside
    Megan its great to see some fire in a belly I hope its not too late
    Shazza me old mucker you made it im proud of you
    Aries good for you too ya two faced ole bugger but then theres always a two faced sneak that gets to the final, not that the ever win.

I don’t think I missed anyone out

your mate titan

• Like Like x 6
  14. Charles Kingsfield

Charles Kingsfield Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    Some great letters delivered to the house but I think I have to thank Miss Laquisha for my one.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Laquisha Tramell

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +754
    Well it was lovely to hear from Titan again even if I never actually got my 'tits' out on TV. I would have preferred if he left his fantasies out of it. I thought he might have a bit more to say to Shannon yet she got the shortest message. :(

• Like Like x 1
  16. Laquisha Tramell

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +754
    It seems there is one more letter which Big Brother has given me the privilege of sharing. More of a short message, but it is with great pleasure that I share this emotional message with you.

Register or to view Spoiler content!

Register or to view Spoiler content!

• Like Like x 3
  17. Aris Totallos

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +853
    He's more handsome in that GIF (don't read too much into this).

• Like Like x 4
  18. Charles Kingsfield

Charles Kingsfield Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    We guessed it was you Miss Laquisha. You did such a good job keeping up 2 personalities, you deserve to win just for that.

• Like Like x 4
  19. Laquisha Tramell

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +754
    I knew you guys were on to me and it was a job very well done that you guys manages to figure it all out. I tip my hat to you both.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Shannon

Shannon Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +660
    OMG!! no waaaaay!

Strewth! Laquisha girl!!

so that means when we did the first task it was just the two of us? and then we did the secret task and I kept saying...

you've played a bliddy blinder!

I need to go lay on my bed for a while :eek:

• Like Like x 1