1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Living in the Cul-de-Sac: Season 13

Discussion in 'Knots Landing' started by JROG, Jan 31, 2020.

1. JROG

JROG Soap Chat Well-Known Member EXP: 14 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +1,963
    ... even if I'm all by myself! lol

So Season 13 started decently enough but quickly slowed down in pace and interest just 5 or 6 episodes in. While I like the idea of Tidal Energy and Anne and Benny, things are excruciatingly slow and it doesn't feel like a lot happens. I think the last time I felt this way with the show was somewhere in the second half of Season 7.

Linda's murder was a shock. I did not expect her to be disposed of that way. Not sure where I thought the Brian Johnston stuff was going but I thought him taking Karen, Mack, Jason, and Meg hostage was decent. Poor Jason -- first he's comatose, then he disappears for episodes on end, then he gets shot. I am SO relieved though because I thought they'd kill him off.

Not sure I really care what the show is trying to do with Claudia's nightmares. She set her own son up to be arrested and directly led to his death. I feel no emotional connection to her anymore, she's kinda dead to me.

Pierce and Paige have ZERO chemistry and I hate that he was introduced immediately as Paige's existing love. Not to mention, other than a decent body, Pierce is a bit cryptkeeper-y. At least Marcia Cross showing up and being seemingly psycho shows promise....

I have no idea if it's going to happen but I suspect Greg may want Meg back. The show has definitely waited a long time to pull the trigger on that.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo Spoilers, please!

2. TJames03

TJames03 Soap Chat TV Fanatic EXP: 10 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +937
    Knots Landing is utter trash by this point.....