Look Who's Out Of The Closet (too)...

Discussion in 'Dallas TNT' started by Toni, Jul 10, 2019 at 10:06 PM.

1. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,627
    Medals:
    September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
    I don´t want to compare this coming-out with Rafael de la Fuente´s, but to me it´s just the same kind of. Juan Pablo di Pace (alias Nicolás etc etc from TNT´s "Dallas") has just come out of the closet. Follow the link to know the details and see his Instagram pics. To be honest, my gaydar went like crazy when he first appeared on NuDallas. His talk with Chris at the bbq was too flirtatious for a straight guy. Good for JP if he was bullied as he explained and feels better now.

"This just in: Fuller House star and Dancing With The Stars contestant Juan Pablo Di Pace just came out as gay.

During an emotional TedX event, the 39-year old actor/singer opened up about the homophobic abuse he suffered growing up in Argentina.

“Acceptance was my fuel, and when that is the case, like an addict, you do whatever it takes to get a fix,” he said. “I figured, if I changed my f*cking self, I could be in.”

Di Pace, who was raised Catholic, struggled with his sexuality throughout adolescence and into adulthood. Ironically, it wasn’t until he was cast as Jesus Christ in the miniseries A.D. The Bible Continues that be began to accept himself.

“Many years later and still justifying my being gay with my critic, I get offered the role of a lifetime: Jesus Christ,” he recalled. “Of all the people in the world that could play this part, they gave it to me.”

Di Pace continued: “So there I am, hanging on the cross […] in Morocco […] and I look up at the sky, and I think, ‘You could still strike me down with lightning. Are you sure you want me to play your son?’ Instead, what I felt was an overwhelming feeling of love and acceptance and freedom that I could never even put into words.”

“A message from God? Maybe.”

He added: “Words are like universes and we are musicians who can create universes with them.”

Original article from gay site Queerty (I warned you, so don´t complain, though it looks as sponsored by Disney...):
    https://www.queerty.com/fuller-hous...BYTAVkSkhUK1wyDpxO7zePsjfJ_OmnF_2OI4ukgdMrtN8

[​IMG]
    6 more signs that Juan Pablito was gay:
    1- No girlfriend at sight.
    2- He played a bit role in "Mamma Mia!".
    3- He can dance and sing.
    4- He is extremely kind and sweet in his interviews.
    5- He was on Cider House´s "Dallas".
    6- No girlfriend at sight, not even a rumor about he and one of his co-stars...

I have always liked him, by the way. He oozes honesty and class. I wish him well and can´t wait to see what role Ryan Murphy will give him in the future...

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019 at 10:07 PM
  2. tommie

tommie Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,919
    Medals:
    7-the first thing he complained about when he appeared naked on a poster was that his penis was actually larger than what it appeared.

But mr Di Pace can come and live in MY closet if he likes...

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019 at 11:16 AM
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. tommie

tommie Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,919
    Medals:
    I never could've guessed...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Willie Oleson

Willie Oleson drilling for soap

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +19,120
    Medals:
    So...he's really Cristal Flores' brother?

5. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,627
    Medals:
    September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
    Please the real Cristal Flores stand up!!!

upload_2019-7-11_12-58-23.jpeg

6. Steven Wayne

Steven Wayne Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +65
    Sign no. 8- When his character had scenes with Sue Ellen, it showed that he ADORED Linda Gray (imho). Good for him! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. stevew

stevew Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +643
    Medals:
    I wish him the very best in being true to himself in a cruel world.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Elizabeth Ewins

Elizabeth Ewins Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +63
    He was out of the closet? I didn't think he was in the closet. I remember reading an article about him when he said that he was 72% gay and 28% hetero. So I took it to mean that he was mostly gay but enough straight in order to be convincing in love scenes. I would have to say that he is bisexual.