Looking for a scene

Discussion in 'The Colbys' started by Willie Oleson, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Zable

Zable Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +358
    By the chap who knew Sable never locked the gallery doors when she was there after hours: that greasy Colby Enterprises operative who spied on her as instructed by his head-of-security boss What’s-His-Name, the one who took orders from Connie behind Jason’s back.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Zable

Zable Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +358
    Ah, now. Let's be clear who "the bitch" truly was. "Hamilton" was that Stone fella whom Alexis tried to melt with some water. She probably thought that would work because he was Dracula’s assistant in another lifetime.

3. Willie Oleson

Willie Oleson drilling for soap

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +13,028
    But why is rape always the first option in the Dynasty universes? Why not robbed or killed or kidnapped?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Alexis

Alexis Soap Chat Winner

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,159
    Well to be fair. It's incest and then rape.

5. Zable

Zable Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +358
    Because sex sells? And rape’s an emotional pull-at-the heart-strings thing?

I was speaking about Sabella. Who turned up in one living piece on her doorstep. Ok, so she could have been robbed.

But I pumped for rape, because one of the movies the TC series drew on for some material was The Last Hard Men, which starred Charlton Heston and co-starred Michael Parks in a minor role. (They played brothers-in-arms.) The villain in the movie was a character called Zach. (TC gave Jason a couple of lines to say to Zack which could describe something that happened between the hero and villain in the movie.) And, there was a rape.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Zable

Zable Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +358
    Well, some cultures don't consider sex between cousins (or even between aunts and nephews who are a few degrees/expanded levels removed) as incest. And, by law, in the US and UK, I don't believe what was depicted was illegal. So, again: a winning combination of sex sells + controversy.

7. Ked

Ked Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,312
    I don't know... I mean, Cousin Alexis and Daughter-in-Law Fallon certainly seemed to know their own ways around mattresses as well. :lol:

8. Matthew Blaisdel

Matthew Blaisdel Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
    Ratings:
    +2,172
    Harold Jessup. :D

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Zable

Zable Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +358
    Yup, Jessup is What's-His-Name. Ta. I don't know if the two-legged greasy weasel had a name though.

10. Alexis

Alexis Soap Chat Winner

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,159
    Frankie is just... The worst. I mean she's awful. That victim-y manipulative bitch who makes all of her horrible actions somehow be the fault of someone else. I mean she's probably even worse than Sue Ellen Ewing at this shit. Never taking responsibility for anything.
    At least with Alexis she was bold as brass bitchy, she wasn't trying to convince anybody that she was lovely and nice. She relished the idea that people thought she was a bitch. Frankie was so self absorbed that she didn't even realise she was a bitch. The dumb bitch... Nothing could ever be her fault. Everything was her husbands fault, her sisters fault, anybody's fault. Everyone was horrible to Frankie always.... :rolleyes: Professional victim, professional widow, and a card carrying member of the oldest profession!

Just shut the f**k up bitch and take responsibility for being a family wrecking, home wrecking slut.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Willie Oleson

Willie Oleson drilling for soap

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +13,028
    But when she was dying she told Jason to go back to Sable. Isn't that nice?

12. Alexis

Alexis Soap Chat Winner

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,159
    No... It reinforces the fact that she was a selfish manipulative bitch. She decides after ruining Sable's marriage that now Jason should go back to Sable as if he's some trinket, some object that can be returned. Undamaged... Sorry no...
    Utterly horrible.

Also we are totally low key trolling each other.

• Funny Funny x 2