Looking for Falcon Crest Episodes From Season 7

Discussion in 'Falcon Crest' started by Frank Under The Mistletoe, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Frank Under The Mistletoe

Frank Under The Mistletoe Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    Medals:
    I've been watching Falcon Crest from the beginning on Dailymotion, and I'm currently on season 7. However, episodes 19 through 28 appear to be missing.

Can anybody possibly re-upload them, or at least point me to another location they might be? Thanks.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Jock Og

Jock Og Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,081
    Medals:
    BD I’m not sure why there are missing episodes, from the ‘Daily Motion’ provider. However if you search YouTube there are three videos advertising recordings from SoapNet. This is just a suggestion for you but as usual with this scenario I would be cautious. All nine seasons are apparently available. Maybe they might offer episodes separately. Search for either FALCON CREST Season 1 & 2 or FALCON CREST Season 3-4-5 & 6. There is an e-mail address displayed.

The shadowy 13 have just tried to kill Lance. He is now hanging from a windowsill, after an attempted hit and run. Kathryn Anderson is in the 13. However Lance does not know this, until the grave scene, (a scene from season 7, 1987 – ‘88):

Kathryn: “Are you all alright?”

Lance: “Hanging in there!”

• Like Like x 3
  3. Frank Under The Mistletoe

Frank Under The Mistletoe Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    Medals:
    Thanks Jock Og, I might give that a try.

I'm a member of a Knots Landing group on Facebook, and one of the members there has also posted the first six seasons of Falcon Crest. He said he'll be posting season 7 soon, so I think I'll see how that pans out first.

• Like Like x 3