Looks like Julie is still...

Discussion in 'Dallas TNT' started by Karin Schill, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Journalist
    Ratings:
    +8,968
    Medals:
    • Like Like x 3
  2. stevew

stevew Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +799
    Medals:
    She makes a very good point and I'd add it is in fact the reason for the electoral college. Furthermore I would imagine punishments would be thrown out in appeal as a violation of their constitutional right to vote; unfortunately the people chosen as electors general do not take their responsibility seriously. They just vote as told.

Funny how the campaign accused the system of being rigged and if he lost it was because the vote was stolen when add to this electoral college issue the Republican appointed FBI director publicly opened and closed a case days before the election and the Russian Government hacked the Democratic Party. I am a life long Republican and I am ashamed of my party, it's candidate, its complicity with a foreign, enemy power.

3. Elizabeth Ewins

Elizabeth Ewins Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +69
    Boy do I sympathize with you. I am a longlong Democrat and I found out that other life long democrats voted for Trump. Their reason was that they felt not listened too by the democrats. Well that is not a reason to elect a woman hating,racist bigoted bully!So Yes I am ashamed of my party for not listening to democratic voters and some life long democratic voters for their reasons for voting for trump!Those voters betrayed what they believed in. Would you consider dropping your Republican designation and I will drop my Democrat as a gesture of protest. We both can be independent!

4. B.J. Ewing

B.J. Ewing Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +274
    Medals:
    I'm feeling old. I thought you were talking about Julie Grey... (I know, I know, this is the TNT forum...)

• Like Like x 5
  5. Rove

Rove Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,137
    Had me going there for a minute.

• Like Like x 1