SCBB Gossip Meet the Housemates

Discussion in 'Big Brother Task Room' started by Big Brother, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Big Brother

Big Brother Watching You

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +671
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  2. Big Brother

Big Brother Watching You

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +671
    • Like Like x 10
  3. Titan

Titan Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +185
    Hello? I must be the first to arrive. It's very pink and quiet.

• Like Like x 9
  4. Aris Totallos

Aris Totallos Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +853
    Xairete, Titan. The pink is very beautiful, like a Barbie house. I've just arrived from Greece but they didn't serve any meals on the plane.

• Like Like x 11
  5. Laquisha Tramell

Laquisha Tramell Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +754
    Hi guys. I'm Laquisha. Nice to meet you. Titan, you're gorgeous, are you a model? Aris, that's a beautiful name. Don't know about you guys but I'm lovin' the pink. Is there any champagne?? I'm sooooo nervous. Well more excited really. So, it's just the three of us, eh? Suits me fine, I'd be happy having you two all to myself! :lol:

I think we are supposed to give a brief introduction, right?

I'm Laquisha, I'm 38 years old and I'm from the US. I'm bubbly, bouncy, hell, I'm even bendy if you get to know me well enough. ;) I'm recently divorced which means I'm SINGLE and ready to mingle. I'd say I'm pretty forward, I'm definitely not shy. I'm not afraid to say what I think. I usually know what I want and I'm not afraid to go after it. I like to think I'm fun to be around. I like dancing, partying and cocktails. I'm so excited to be on Big Brother, I've never done anything like this before.

• Like Like x 11
  6. Titan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +185
    I'm Titan BTW:cooler:

I'm not sure what I have signed up for but I heard this will give me a little fame on soapchat and i'm up for that as well as anything that is thrown at me. I like to think i'm a decent guy who gets along with most people but looking at that picture with all the housemates above i think i will have some issues. i think we need some champagne to loosen the afternoon.

• Like Like x 9
  7. Aris Totallos

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +853
    This Big Brother was my papa's idea. I work for his company, Totallos Motors, but I'm an unsuccessful car salesman. So, when he read about Soapchat Big Brother in the newspaper he said, Aris, maybe this is a good plan for you.

I was married once when I was 18, because my girlfriend was pregnant, but after the child was born she said it wasn't mine, and then we divorced. Papa says she is a whore.

• Like Like x 8
  8. Laquisha Tramell

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +754
    That surprises me, I reckon you could talk me into just about anything...;):D

What a bitch. What an awful thing to happen to you at such a young age. I'm gonna have to agree with your papa on this one. You deserve someone better who's gonna treat you right. Ain't nobody got time for that.

• Like Like x 9
  9. Big Brother

Big Brother Watching You

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +671
    This is Big Brother

Please enjoy some pink champagne

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  10. Aris Totallos

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +853
    Can I eat first? They did not serve meals on the plane. It was not a good flight. We almost crashed three times, and the last 2 hours we flew upside down.
    Maybe the pilot drank too much champagne.

• Like Like x 10
  11. Titan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +185

Laquisha, what a lovely name. can you help me find the bathroom

Register or to view Spoiler content!

• Like Like x 8
  12. Laquisha Tramell

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +754
    Thanks Big Brother.

Ok boys, let's party!:dance:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 7
  13. Laquisha Tramell

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +754
    Thanks Honey. Now don't tell me your mama gave you that name...Are you really called Titan???

Oh sure, it's right over here.

Register or to view Spoiler content!

• Like Like x 8
  14. Shannon

Shannon Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +660
    OMG!! I nearly tripped on my dress coming down those stairs!

Hi guys pleased to meet you!

I’m Shannon and single, I’ve been working in London this last year and decided to give Big Brother a try before flying home. I’m adventurous and ready for any tasks! I sure want to make new friends in here, I’m an open book, ask me anything!

I’m so excited and can’t wait to meet everyone!

Loving the pink in here it compliments my silver outfit.

Is that champers I can see?

• Like Like x 12
  15. Christian Shaw

Christian Shaw Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +229
    Hello everybody.:jolly:
    It's great to finally meet you all!

I'm Christian and I'm 19 years old. I'm a huge BB fan so this is super exciting!! I was born and raised in London. I'm a student and I'm studying to be a social worker. My hobbies are skateboarding and photography.

I love life my family and having a laugh with friends. I always try to see the best in everyone and in every situation. Can't wait to get stuck into the whole BB experience and I'm always open to making new friends.

Let's rock this guys:wink@

Group hug!!!

:group:

• Like Like x 10
  16. Charles Kingsfield

Charles Kingsfield Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    Good Evening, my name is Charles. I look forward to meeting all my new housemates over the next few days.

I don't do group hugs but I will shake all your hands individually. I appear to be of another generation to many of you but I am agile of the mind. There's too much pink in this room but I suppose I can tolerate it for the duration of my stay.

I hope to get to know you all better over the next few weeks.

• Like Like x 11
  17. Christian Shaw

Christian Shaw Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +229
    I guess a high five is out of the question then? Just kidding. :D

It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Charles.

• Like Like x 8
  18. Chad

Chad Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +406
    Good evening. I am Chad. I am exited to be here. Playing Big Brother is a dream come true for me. I like the pink house how different. Pink Champagne time to party. A little about myself. I was born and raised in Toronto Canada. I own a home cleaning service and I am a part-time bartender at the Hard Rock Cafe. I enjoy working and I enjoy my party time too.

We seem to have a super house and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.

• Like Like x 9
  19. Charles Kingsfield

Charles Kingsfield Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    Do I look like the kind of person who high fives? I'll shake your hand. How do you do? Very pleased to make your acquaintance too.

Pink champagne? I wouldn't have preferred a good brandy. Well if this is all Big Brother has to offer it will have to do.

I've never watched Big Brother before, I thought I was applying for Mastermind but filled in the wrong form. So is the idea of this game that we all come in here with a skull full of mush and if we survive one of us leaves as the winner?

• Like Like x 7
  20. Aubergine de la Bitch

Aubergine de la Bitch Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Nightcrawler
    Ratings:
    +24
    Hello darlings! I heard that this BB thing was a lot of fun and here I am!! My name is Aubergine de la Bitch and yes, this is my real name! I come from a family of French multimillionaires who emigrated to US a couple of centuries ago...the very famous de la Bitch, always so much-talked about...I was born about twenty years ago way down in New Orleans...My parents died...in mysterious circumstances. I´m a mega-rich heiress of course.
    :danc:

As you can see, I´m a highly stylish woman from the XIX Century, I mean, XXI...I´m a firm believer of all things spiritual, from Ouija to exorcisms. I have an awesome wardrobe all in black in white, though I do have a dress in red color that I keep for my wedding day.
    :BL:

Everybody here says that they never watched Big Brother...Oh come on, who do you wanna fool...? BB is like "Dallas" in the 80s: everybody watched it but nobody admitted it, or said "I only watched one scene in passing..." Oh I need to find the toilet as soon as possible because I gotta peeeee....
    :spinning:

Oh and I forgot to mention that I´m a very artistic person who thinks that beauty is in the account of in one´s inside. This means that I´m single and by the way, I´m multi-curious sexually.
    :bl2:

• Like Like x 9