Moments you would liked to have seen

Discussion in 'Falcon Crest' started by Arlene Halloran, May 14, 2017.

1. Arlene Halloran

Arlene Halloran Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +580
    Medals:
    I would like to have seen Terri meet Vicki (Jamie Rose) and Julia's reaction to Richard's discovery about his mother. Are there any moments you would liked to have seen?

• Like Like x 5
  2. Snarky's Ghost

Snarky's Ghost Soap Chat Oracle

Message Count:
    INFJ
    Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
    Ratings:
    +7,729
    Medals:
    I would have liked the nazi treasure plot to continue until the Season 4 finale when the apocalyptic earthquake would happen (instead of a year later).

I want Season 5 less cluttered, but add a series of sinkholes swallowing up cars and houses and wineries around the valley. And maybe a murder mystery.

I want Season 7 to tell us that Jacqueline planted nuclear waste under Falcon Crest back after the war (which is one reason she tried to talk Chase into leaving the vineyard) and that the radioactivity caused Maggie's S3 brain tumor, Julia's and Emma's mental illnesses, and may have set Melissa off onto a spate of crazy behavior (including thinking her baby is the product of alien abduction) although she could be faking it for some reason -- and has cause one vintage of Chardonnay to set customers on fire a la Spontaneous Human Combustion upon consuming it. And to learn that Douglas helped Jacqueline steal baby Richard because she'd convinced him that Richard was the product of Angela's affair with Carlo Agretti (which may never have happened, a remorseful Douglas later taking Richard under his corporate wing --- from a distance --- once he suspects Jacqueline may have lied). And I'd like S7 to end with my dream that the Channings are attacked at dusk while sitting on the terrace of a bistro in the valley by giant birds who almost carry Emma off (because she's so tiny). Is it nuclear alteration of their genes??

[​IMG]

I'd like both Season 7 and 8 to have a more halloweenish/'Wizard of Oz' flavor to them.

Season 8 and Season 9 can do mostly what they did, only the execution on the "feel" of them need to be more of what we expected from FC than they were.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  3. ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989

ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989 Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,772
    Medals:
    I would like Terri and Vickie to have met, they're kinda like the
    Fallon and Amanda of Falcon Crest, and yes it would have to have been Jamie Rose's Vickie who I would've like to have seen return in season 6 or her never leaving in the first place but have Terri and Vickie fight over some man.

For Maggie to have left Tuscany Valley on a boat en route to Australia while Vickie picks up the mantle as the lone Gioberti fighting the Channing's (The lack of Gioberti's in FC's later years was what contributed to its downfall for me)

I also would've like to have had the epic Melissa vs Angela battle in season 8 like they teased us they would at the end of season 7.

• Like Like x 6
  4. Chloe-Fusco

Chloe-Fusco Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +559
    Medals:
    Julia's exit was very subdued by FC standards. After all she provided a high profile departure was more deserving and Tony could still have been part of it.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Jock Og

Jock Og Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,879
    Medals:
    With Melissa now owning Falcon Crest lock, stock and barrel as season 7 finished this should have been a turning point for the character, as StrangerDynastyTreeNat89 posted. When Michael Filerman took over as show leader in the summer of 1988 from Jeff Freilich he ramped up Melissa’s unstable side and as he thought the writing was on the wall for her.

I’m also of the opinion that Jeff’s plan for a Melissa versus Angela battle over the wine business and mansion would have provided a collectively better season eight. Instead we got the gorgeous Pilar who couldn’t quite fill Melissa’s shoes and then Michael Filerman eventually realizing the error of his ways by rehiring Ana Alicia, as Samantha.

Angela visits Melissa, in the Agretti mansion. Vineyards close to Falcon Crest were up for sale. Angela was bidding on them but they went to Melissa. The young and the old tear strips off each other. Melissa’s work at Angela’s ‘The Max’ nightclub is brought up, (a scene from season 7, 1987 – ’88):

Angela: “I’m going to have to fire you!”

Melissa: “Oh! Oh…Oh Angela. Is that the best you can do; fire me, when I have already quit?”

Melissa starts clicking her fingers: “Keep up Angela. Keep up!”

Angela: “Always!”

Melissa: “I’m going to have my own winery Angela and its going to be better than Falcon Crest.”

Angela: “Uh! I don’t think you and I will live long enough to see that.”

Melissa: “You just can’t stand the idea of a little competition. Can you Angela?”

Angela looks back at Melissa with a face that could turn milk sour and then grins: “Why Melissa I love the idea of competition.”

Mrs. Channing goes down the hallway, with Melissa laughing at her.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Snarky's Ghost

Snarky's Ghost Soap Chat Oracle

Message Count:
    INFJ
    Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
    Ratings:
    +7,729
    Medals:
    Although Filerman apparently had Ana Alicia forced back onto him by Lorimar and CBS in response to audience outcry, and then made it as uncomfortable for her as possible until her contract expired at the end of Season 8.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Falcon Crest I

Falcon Crest I Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +834
    Medals:
    The Gioberti house still intact for all of season 7 and 8, even though Chase was not around.

• Like Like x 3