Most shocking/surprising TV deaths

Discussion in 'TV Central' started by Emelee, Nov 2, 2016.

1. J. R.'s Piece
    No Mood

J. R.'s Piece Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +790
    Original Member Since:
    Feb 2007
    Hollyoaks train crash and explosion. Sonny Valentine and Carmel McQueen lost their lives in that two years ago.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  2. Daniel Avery
    No Mood

Daniel Avery Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,993
    Original Member Since:
    June 10, 2000
    Insurance agents in that town must be quite overworked. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. J. R.'s Piece
    No Mood

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +790
    Original Member Since:
    Feb 2007
    Oh, they have a blast.

Death can be funny when done right.

Especially in the immediate aftermath

• Like Like x 2
  4. J. R.'s Piece
    No Mood

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +790
    Original Member Since:
    Feb 2007
    You can bet that something will go wrong. Take some soy sauce and you can bet that someone will get themselves impaled in it. img_0556.jpg

img_0555.jpg

ad_147597068.jpg
    I liked the fall of Niall Rafferty on Hollyoaks. In more sense than one. He also caused the death of one of his sisters, when he caused the church to explode. And Calvin Valentine managed to get himself shot dead on his wedding day (in a flashforward episode) about six months before he got himself shot dead on his wedding day.

And Will Savage drowned his mother Anna Blake in the bath.
    soaps-hollyoaks-crime-will-savage-anna-blake-2.jpg
    His niece Nico pushed him off a roof. Nico bumped off her stepfather's biological daughter, murdered her mother's lover on his wedding day and suffocated her matrilineal and patrilineal grandfather, Patrick Blake.

will-anna-3.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sarah
    Mischievious

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,183
    JR and Bobby are the hardest for me although they were known in advance. April was a shock.

More recently the biggest shock death was Poussey in OITNB :( Won't be the same without her.

[​IMG]

6. Christine

Christine Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +158
    Original Member Since:
    November 9, 2000
    You guys will laugh at me when I say this but I have just seen the season 4 finale of Bates Motel and Norma Bates' death came as a total shocker to me :D. I just didn't expect her to die 'that soon' and I kind of thought she might not die at all as I had started to look at this series as a show that is only BASED on the Psycho movies and somewhere along S2 I had somehow stopped seeing it as a prequel to the movies (it felt more like a re-imagening)....so yes, her death came kind of unexpected. LOL

7. J. R.'s Piece
    No Mood

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +790
    Original Member Since:
    Feb 2007
    Well, there have been four deaths there within the last two-and-a-half months. Cameron Campbell claimed his eighth victim, his ex, after she made the unfortunate mistake of confronting him with the incriminating footage of him causing another two deaths, instead of going to the police first.

Second-longest running character Jack revealed that decades before his half-brother made him deliver a kick which killed someone. While Grace Black shot her half-brother's pregnant girlfriend dead with a silencer aboard the Hollyoaks Express.

Only this week on Valentine's Day, Nathan Nightingale discovered that his fiancée Lisa was having an affair with his father. Nathan really fell for Lisa in a big way. Still, Linda Gray plays his grandmother and she will be back for his funeral. It was rather shocking in that it hadn't been leaked and actor Jared Garfield (Nathan) was snapped being present in funeral wear at what turned out to be his character's funeral, so viewers seeing the publicity pictures were under the impression that Nathan wouldn't be going.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  8. J. R.'s Piece
    No Mood

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +790
    Original Member Since:
    Feb 2007
    Sorry, that should have read five. It was revealed days ago by incriminating video footage that multiple murderer bad boy Warren Fox's trainee priest son Joel (who was recently pulled from the fire that exploded Warren's Wheels when his father's girlfriend Sienna tried to repeatedly get her boyfriend Warren to unintentionally kill his son in revenge for the death of her multiple murderer daughter Nico,

which then of course caused Warren to try to kill Sienna) gave his father's sister the drugs that killed her. And his dad doesn't know yet.

Still, I liked the way that Joel's stepfather fell off that lighthouse.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  9. J. R.'s Piece
    No Mood

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +790
    Original Member Since:
    Feb 2007
    On last night's episode, the continuity announcer joked that the funeral directors in Hollyoaks must be making a fortune. Last night's episode featured Warren Fox burying his murder victim Bart McQueen's body in the grave dug for murder victim Amy Barnes (who was murdered about two weeks earlier), while Amy's funeral was taking place. Warren murdered Bart (right before Warren's birthday, which he amusingly spent unsuccessfully trying to get to move the body, which was stuffed in his new neighbours' attic) on the incorrect information that Bart gave Warren's sister Katy the drugs that killed her. In fact, it was Warren's now seminarian son Joel who gave her the drugs and fibbed to his dad. Bart was trying to inform Warren of the truth but Warren bumped him off first.

10. J. R.'s Piece
    No Mood

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +790
    Original Member Since:
    Feb 2007

I'm beginning to agree.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  11. J. R.'s Piece
    No Mood

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +790
    Original Member Since:
    Feb 2007
    Hehehe...Brendan Brady killing Simon Walker on Hollyoaks brought a new meaning to “catching the train”.

———-

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018