Musical Secret Santa: giddy up

Discussion in 'Music' started by Emeleez Navidad, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Emeleez Navidad

Emeleez Navidad Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,097
    It's beginning to look a lot like you know what. All the toys and all the decorations are popping up everywhere. So it's time to brush off and re-introduce Secret Santa! But this time, it's the musical edition.

Each member that signs up for Musical Secret Santa will receive a Secret Santa amongst the other participants and be the Secret Santa to another member.

All participants will put on his or her thinking Santa cap :ss7: and find a couple of songs (one Christmas song + two non-Christmas songs) that they wish to dedicate to the member (s)he is Secret Santa for. And when Christmas week is here, it's time to hand out your musical gifts - as well as receive musical gifts from your very own Secret Santa.

No fancy toys, ripped boys or overwhelming ploys -
    only ear-pleasing noise and heart-warming joys.

IMPORTANT:

Join in by sending me a private message
    We don't want to spoil who will be joining us. The surprise will be greater when you can't begin to guess who your Musical Secret Santa is.

So Ho Ho Hop on the bandwagon to the North Pole, it's gonna be a jingle swell time.

:17:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Emeleez Navidad

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,097
    [​IMG]

Last day to join Secret Santa is...

December 1st.

[​IMG]

I am already eagered, giddy & ticked pink to write down all names on pieces of paper and see who gets who.

3. Emeleez Navidad

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,097
    All participants have now been assigned a person they will act Secret Santa for.

Keep in mind that the person you are Secret Santa for is NOT the person that is your Secret Santa.

4. Emeleez Navidad

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,097
    Further instructions for all Santas:

You have now received the name of the person you will dedicate 3 songs for (one Christmas song + two non-Christmas songs).
    You will have until December 22nd to choose these 3 songs.

On December 23rd, you will post your dedication to your person in a newly created (by me) Musical Secret Santa thread here. I will get that thread up before December 23rd, obviously. When you post your musical present, make sure that you tag the person (@Emeleez Navidad for example) and write your post. Add the 3 songs you have chosen to dedicate to your person in your post. YouTube videos are preferable.

You may decorate your post with festive emojis, Christmas pictures and fun or pretty gifs - bling it up, in other words.

All dedications will be gathered in the same thread, so you can also enjoy the songs that are dedicated for the other participants. Just know that they were not dedicated directly to you. Only 1 post is dedicated directly to you - the one from your secret santa. And you won't know until he or she publishes their post who your secret santa is.

When you choose the 3 songs for your person, make sure to think about HIM or HER - not yourself. Try to find some clue as to what this person likes by secretly stalking their posts on SoapChat.

--> If you have any questions, please send me a private message so that you do not reveal yourself as a participant of the game.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018