Dallas Fan Videos My Dallas Music Videos! :)

Discussion in 'Dallas - The Original Series' started by Karin Schill, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Mrs Bobby James Ewing

Mrs Bobby James Ewing Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +876
    Karin, I love your new music video dedicated to Gary and Val from Knots Landing. :) They were my favorite couple on the show. :) Warner Bros really needs to release the rest of Knots Landing on DVD so I can re watch this amazing soap opera again from the beginning. :)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. superman fan

superman fan Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +622
    :bravo1::bravo1::bravo1:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. pd fan

pd fan Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +857
    Great video of Gary and valene well done they were my favorite couple of Knots landing
    :gotcha::gotcha: once again good job Karin !!!!:wave: Thanks to share with us

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. PaigeMatheson

PaigeMatheson Soap Chat Newbie

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2
    First of all, I absolutely love all of these new videos. They're just so wonderfully put together and bring back such nostalgia. Thank you for taking the time to create them! With that being said, I hope it's alright to add a quick request/suggestion here. What would you think about a J.R. and Sue Ellen video from Sue Ellen's point of view to Vanessa Carlton's Rinse?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,735
    Medals:
    Thank you everyone for the feedback on my videos. I am glad that you are all still enjoying to watch them. :)

Sanda, I agree with you. I also hope they'll release all of Knots Landing on DVD. It's a great show and the quality of the clips when I make Knots videos varies a lot due to it not being properly released on DVD. The age of my VHS recordings are starting to show.

Shan, thanks for the emoticons. :)

Silvie,
    Val and Gary was my favorite couple on Knots too. :)

@PaigeMatheson welcome to our posting board. Are you a new member or a returning one?
    Either way I hope you're gonna like it here. :)
    Thank you for the feedback on my videos. I am glad that you love the new videos. :)
    Thank you also for the song suggestion. I do take challenge videos and I have looked into the song Rinse by Vanessa Carlton and I think I can make it work for JR/SE. :)
    However please be patient as I am very slow with making videos these days so it is likely to take time before I'll get around to making the requested video. Right now I have some more Knots Landing video in the works and I hope to get those done before I lose my inspiration. I always tend to get inspired to make new videos when rewatching a show and then I start watching something else and get some video ideas shelfed for ages!

No new video today. But I do have at least one new Dallas video already done that I will share with you some time soonish. :)

6. Barbara Fan

Barbara Fan Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,987
    Medals:
    I must have missed this @Karin Schill when computer was away for repair
    Nice to see Gary and a fresh faced Valene long beofre she altered her nice face

lots of clips there I have never seen as i didnt stick with Mommas fav son past Sid dying on the operating table

Do wish they would bring out KL on DVD in UK past early years

• Like Like x 1
  7. PaigeMatheson

PaigeMatheson Soap Chat Newbie

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I used to be BobbyNPamsLilPrincess way back when on the old board. I just recently discovered that it had been remade, so I'm very happy to be back and chat with everyone again. Thank you for the warm welcome! :) Also, definitely take your time with everything. I completely understand the whole rewatch inspiration situation, as it happens to me a lot as well. But anyway, I'm also a big Knots Landing fan, too, so I can't wait to see some of those if they do end up coming to fruition.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Karin Schill

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,735
    Medals:
    Thank you for the feedback @Barbara Fan . I am glad that you liked the Gary & Val video. I can definitely recommend you to watch the rest of Knots Landing if you ever get a chance to I think you'd enjoy it. :)

You're welcome @PaigeMatheson . I do remember your screen name. So welcome back to the board. I am glad that you have found us again. :)
    Cool about being a Knots fan as well, I think a lot of us are fans of both shows.

I've recently started a thread in the Knots Landing section of the board where I post my new Knots Landing videos that I share on Youtube. The latest new video is a Laura and Greg one. As always feedback is always appreciated. :)

• Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1
  9. Karin Schill

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,735
    Medals:
    Hi Everyone,

Just thought that I'd let you know that I've updated my youtube account with my old Cliff & Jamie video. I realized yesterday that I hadn't posted it before and it seemed appropriate to share it now. This video is for all the fans who are sad about Ken's death. :hb:

Take care,
    Love:
    Karin
    x

• Like Like x 2
  10. Barbara Fan

Barbara Fan Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,987
    Medals:
    thank you for posting @Karin Schill , some lovely Cliff scenes there but always thought he and jamie were an odd mix.

RIP Kenny K x

• Like Like x 1
  11. pd fan

pd fan Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +857
    Lovely video of Cliff and Jaimie thanks Karin I really like the two of them together , I grew with Dallas and I feel like I have lost someone of my family :fp::cry: anyway thanks to share again with us this video made by you :kiss:

• Like Like x 1