My Foolish Heart

Discussion in 'JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction' started by Crazy For Sue Ellen, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Crazy For Sue Ellen Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    Chapter 13

"I have a little something for you, darlin," JR said and reached into his jacket. He pulled out a medium sized box and placed it in her hand.

Sue Ellen was excited. She smiled as she opened it to find a gorgeous diamond necklace. Her facial expression told JR she loved it.

"Oh my God, it’s beautiful. Thank you, JR. You were always good at spoiling me," Sue Ellen said, and kissed him.

“Anything for my wife,” JR said, his hand on hers.

"JR, I hope you don't get me wrong, I love the necklace but I only want you," Sue Ellen said. She whispered something naughty in his ear.

“Can you handle that, my darlin?” Sue Ellen said, seductively.

JR was turned on. “Well sugar, it’ll sure be fun trying.”

JR's kisses upon her lips were so good that Sue Ellen wanted more. She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him slowly; her tongue intertwining with his as their pulses raced.

Without a word, they ripped off each other’s clothes in a mad frenzy, the desire for each other controlling them. Sue Ellen sprawled on the bed with eager anticipation. JR satisfied her every desire.

"How was that, darlin?" JR asked.

Sue Ellen caressed his face and whispered, "Incredible."

The Next Day

Dusty texted Sue Ellen and asked her to stop at the condo. He knew it was over between them but said he needed her key as soon as possible. He told her that he had an appointment in the morning and to come after 10 o’clock. He’d be gone by then, and wouldn’t be returning until 3 p.m.

Sue Ellen told Dusty she’d get their around 1 p.m. and would put the key on the kitchen table. She figured while she was there, she’d also take her belongings home.

1:00 p.m.

Sue Ellen felt strange before walking in. She opened the door and closed it behind her. She immediately gasped, and stopped dead in her tracks when she found Dusty slumped in the chair with a gun dangling from his hand.

"Dusty! Oh my God, no!" Sue Ellen shouted, and ran over to him. She let out a blood curdling scream seeing the blood from his head. She frantically dialed 911. When she was able to calm down she called Clayton’s cell phone hoping he’d answer. When he did, she somehow managed to break the difficult news to him. He was clearly upset but told her he’d rush right over. Thankfully, he wasn’t at the Southern Cross. He told her he’d be there in 20 minutes.

Sue Ellen found two suicide notes. The first one was addressed to Clayton, and the other to her. She put it in her handbag. She couldn't bring herself to read it and paced back and forth. She was angry but also felt guilty.

Dammit Dusty, how could you do this to me? How could you be so cruel and want me to find you like this?

Dusty’s cell phone was on the table. Sue Ellen deleted all of their text messages before she broke down and cried. My poor sweet Dusty. It's my fault. She felt queasy and ran into the bathroom.

One Hour Later

After they took Dusty's body away, a distraught Clayton and Sue Ellen were left alone.

"Clayton, I'm so sorry about Dusty. I loved him," Sue Ellen said.

"I know. I don't understand why Steven would do this? Last night, he told me how happy he'd been since you got back together," Clayton told her.

"Yes, we were.” She had no intention of telling Clayton about their break-up.

"Did Dusty say anything else about us to you?" Sue Ellen inquired. She hoped Dusty didn't tell Clayton about her baby.

"Steven told me how anxious he was for you to leave JR, and move to the Southern Cross with John Ross. And, well not to embarrass you but he confided in me that the two of you made love."

"Yes, we did. It was wonderful. Your son was very special to me, Clayton," Sue Ellen said. She was overcome with emotion and began to sob. She never imagined her life with Dusty would truly end like this.

Clayton held her in his arms and said, "It's going to be okay, Sue Ellen. We'll get through this together," and kissed her forehead.

Sue Ellen and Clayton spent the next few hours reminiscing about Dusty. It helped eased their pain. He told Sue Ellen that Dusty would be buried at the Southern Cross. Before they departed, they hugged for several minutes. "Call me when the arrangements are made," Sue Ellen told him.

Sue Ellen got into her car and drove away. It was the final chapter of her beloved Dusty.

To Be Continued
    :rip:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    CHAPTER 14

When Sue Ellen got back home to Southfork, she was still a bit shaken. JR was at the office, and she was relieved she wouldn't have to see him until dinner. He would surely detect something was wrong. Miss Ellie and Jock were the only ones at home.

“Hi, how did little John behave for you, Miss Ellie?” Sue Ellen asked.

“He was a perfect angel as always, Sue Ellen. He is taking a nap in his room,” Miss Ellie told her.

“Good, I’ll be upstairs if you need anything,” Sue Ellen said. She checked on John Ross and he was sound asleep. She gently kissed his forehead. I love you baby.

Once back in her room, Sue Ellen sat on the bed. She took out Dusty’s letter and read it.

My love,

I’m sorry that you had to be the one to find me but you left me no choice. I loved you, and I thought you loved me. Why couldn't you find it in your heart to forgive me? You forgave JR for worse behavior than mine. My conclusion is that you never loved me. I was just a port in a storm. I can't live with that knowledge.

My soul will love you for eternity. Goodbye, my darling. I love you. - Dusty

Sue Ellen couldn’t move. She read his letter repeatedly until she had enough. She couldn't control herself. She cried until there were no tears left.

JR arrived home to find Sue Ellen taking a shower. He took off his clothes and when he opened the door Sue Ellen said, “JR, is that you?”

“Of course, darlin. Who would it be?” JR asked. He stepped in with her. Her eyes were closed from rinsing her hair, and when he touched her, she melted into his arms. She desperately needed him.

“You feel good,” JR said. His kisses upon her lips made them hungry, and not for food. JR turned the water to just a trickle.

Sue Ellen turned around, arched forward and slightly bent her knees. Her hands on the tile. JR gripped her hips; their sexual passion unleashed.

THE NEXT DAY

Sue Ellen received a call from Clayton. She immediately picked up and said hello.

"Hi, Sue Ellen, I hope I'm not catching you at a bad time,' Clayton asked.

"No, of course not," Sue Ellen answered.

"I just wanted to let you know that Dusty's funeral is going to be on Thursday at 11 a.m. on the Southern Cross."

Sue Ellen took a deep breath and said, "I'll be there, Clayton. Thanks for telling me."

"The Farlow helicopter will be waiting for you at 10:15 a.m., in the usual location. Bye, Sue Ellen," Clayton said, and they hung up the phone.

Later that day, Sue Ellen confided in Pam once again. She told her everything.

"Do you want me to come with you on Thursday?" Pam asked.

"No it's ok but can you take little John to the park or something like that for me? I want JR to think all three of us are together," Sue Ellen told her.

"Sure, I'd be happy to," Pam said, and they hugged.

EWING OIL

"Well, Miss Davidson it was a pleasure talking business with you. You're certainly an upgrade over your brother. He's not charming like you my dear," JR said.

"And my brother isn't as handsome as you, Mr. Ewing. I know our relationship will be very special from this day forward. Call me anytime," Ashley said.

They got up and JR walked her to the door. He extended his hand. Instead of giving a shake, she squeezed JR's hand and winked at him.

I still got a way with the ladies.

TO BE CONTINUED:mo:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Miss Texas 1967

Miss Texas 1967 Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +816
    :mo: they're both as bad as each other hiding things.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    Chapter 15

JR's hands caressed Sue Ellen's silky back. He relished the feel of her orgasm, and pounding heart against him. "You're so hot," he whispered.

Sue Ellen lifted her head from his neck. She playfully licked JR's lips with the tip of her tongue, and then rolled off of him.

"F***ing amazing," Sue Ellen said, breathlessly.

"So much so just looking at you makes me hungry again," JR told her, his arm around her waist.

"I love how insatiable you are darlin but don't you have a meeting with the cartel this morning?

JR jumped up. "Shit, I forgot. Thanks sugar," he said and quickly ran into the bathroom to take a shower. Sue Ellen looked at the clock. She had plenty of time to get ready for Dusty's funeral. Privately, she was glad JR had to leave.

Pam dropped off Sue Ellen and took John Ross to the nearest park. "We're going to have so much fun today, my baby."

When Sue Ellen landed, she felt her emotions begin to get the best of her but she quickly calmed herself. She smiled warmly at Clayton. They hugged affectionately and he kissed her on the cheek.

"It's good to see you again, Sue Ellen even under these circumstances. Thanks for coming," Clayton said.

"No thanks needed, Clayton. It wouldn't be right if I didn't," Sue Ellen explained.

Clayton put his arm around Sue Ellen and they headed toward the house. "I don't have much family left but I'd like for you to meet them." Sue Ellen graciously agreed. "Of course, I'd be honored to."

During the service, Sue Ellen sobbed a little but kept her composure. She still blamed herself for Dusty's suicide. Clayton was strong and held back from showing any emotion. His relatives were sweet, and it was obvious they loved Dusty very much. Goodbye my darlin'. I love you.

Clayton walked Sue Ellen to the helicopter. He told her how much it meant to him that she was there. "I loved Dusty very much. I truly wanted to spend the rest of my life with him," Sue Ellen said.

"I know you did. If you ever need anything, I'm here. Dusty told me how horrible JR has been to you so if you ever want to leave him, I'll take care of you," Clayton said.

"Oh Clayton, I appreciate it but I could never take advantage of you," Sue Ellen told him.

"I'm offering, so you wouldn't," Clayton assured her. They hugged before Sue Ellen left.

Sue Ellen, Pam and John Ross got back to Southfork. "Thanks again for taking care of John Ross today, Pam."

"You're welcome, Sue Ellen. We had fun but he tired me out. He won't be the only one who'll sleep well tonight," Pam told her. They laughed before heading inside.

Sue Ellen took John Ross into the kitchen to have a snack. When he finished his peanut butter and jelly sandwich, Sue Ellen got a text from Clayton.

Hi. I learned to text just for you. Ha-ha! My family thought you were divine. They really loved you. Come visit me soon, perhaps for lunch. Take care.

I'm impressed! Sure, I'd love to have lunch. I'll call you tomorrow and we'll plan on it. Bye.

Sue Ellen was delighted that Clayton asked her to lunch. She enjoyed talking to him. He was the kindest and most interesting man she knew.

THREE WEEKS LATER

“You sure know how to close a business deal, Ashley. I know our partnership will be a successful one,” JR said.

“I’m positive it will, JR,” Ashley told him. He kissed her cheek and left.

"I'm becoming quite a nuisance, Clayton. I'm here all the time," Sue Ellen said, as she got off the helicopter once again.

"Did you forget that I keep inviting you my dear?" Clayton reminded her.

"True and I couldn't possibly say no to such a handsome host," Sue Ellen said. They smiled at each other warmly.

Once settled inside, they had a nice lunch. Sue Ellen felt bad not telling Clayton the truth about what happened between her and Dusty but she wasn't ready. He'd find out soon enough that she was pregnant.

"Dusty never told me how the two of you met. I'd love to know," Clayton told her.

"Well, let me tell you about a good old fashioned love story," Sue Ellen said with a smile, and told him about dropped packages and the famous Ewing Rodeo.

Clayton's eyes watered at every mention of Dusty. He started to break down and finally cried. He bottled up his feelings over Dusty's death too long. Sue Ellen held him close.

"Oh Clayton, let it out. It's okay. I’ll always be here for you," Sue Ellen told him, and kissed his forehead sweetly.

To Be Continued:)

5. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    This chapter posted twice sorry.

Chapter 15

JR's hands caressed Sue Ellen's silky back. He relished the feel of her orgasm, and pounding heart against him. "You're so hot," he whispered.

Sue Ellen lifted her head from his neck. She playfully licked JR's lips with the tip of her tongue, and then rolled off of him.

"F***ing amazing," Sue Ellen said, breathlessly.

"So much so just looking at you makes me hungry again," JR told her, his arm around her waist.

"I love how insatiable you are darlin but don't you have a meeting with the cartel this morning?

JR jumped up. "Shit, I forgot. Thanks sugar," he said and quickly ran into the bathroom to take a shower. Sue Ellen looked at the clock. She had plenty of time to get ready for Dusty's funeral. Privately, she was glad JR had to leave.

Pam dropped off Sue Ellen and took John Ross to the nearest park. "We're going to have so much fun today, my baby."

When Sue Ellen landed, she felt her emotions begin to get the best of her but she quickly calmed herself. She smiled warmly at Clayton. They hugged affectionately and he kissed her on the cheek.

"It's good to see you again, Sue Ellen even under these circumstances. Thanks for coming," Clayton said.

"No thanks needed, Clayton. It wouldn't be right if I didn't," Sue Ellen explained.

Clayton put his arm around Sue Ellen and they headed toward the house. "I don't have much family left but I'd like for you to meet them." Sue Ellen graciously agreed. "Of course, I'd be honored to."

During the service, Sue Ellen sobbed a little but kept her composure. She still blamed herself for Dusty's suicide. Clayton was strong and held back from showing any emotion. His relatives were sweet, and it was obvious they loved Dusty very much. Goodbye my darlin'. I love you.

Clayton walked Sue Ellen to the helicopter. He told her how much it meant to him that she was there. "I loved Dusty very much. I truly wanted to spend the rest of my life with him," Sue Ellen said.

"I know you did. If you ever need anything, I'm here. Dusty told me how horrible JR has been to you so if you ever want to leave him, I'll take care of you," Clayton said.

"Oh Clayton, I appreciate it but I could never take advantage of you," Sue Ellen told him.

"I'm offering, so you wouldn't," Clayton assured her. They hugged before Sue Ellen left.

Sue Ellen, Pam and John Ross got back to Southfork. "Thanks again for taking care of John Ross today, Pam."

"You're welcome, Sue Ellen. We had fun but he tired me out. He won't be the only one who'll sleep well tonight," Pam told her. They laughed before heading inside.

Sue Ellen took John Ross into the kitchen to have a snack. When he finished his peanut butter and jelly sandwich, Sue Ellen got a text from Clayton.

Hi. I learned to text just for you. Ha-ha! My family thought you were divine. They really loved you. Come visit me soon, perhaps for lunch. Take care.

I'm impressed! Sure, I'd love to have lunch. I'll call you tomorrow and we'll plan on it. Bye.

Sue Ellen was delighted that Clayton asked her to lunch. She enjoyed talking to him. He was the kindest and most interesting man she knew.

THREE WEEKS LATER

“You sure know how to close a business deal, Ashley. I know our partnership will be a successful one,” JR said.

“I’m positive it will, JR,” Ashley told him. He kissed her cheek and left.

"I'm becoming quite a nuisance, Clayton. I'm here all the time," Sue Ellen said, as she got off the helicopter once again.

"Did you forget that I keep inviting you my dear?" Clayton reminded her.

"True and I couldn't possibly say no to such a handsome host," Sue Ellen said. They smiled at each other warmly.

Once settled inside, they had a nice lunch. Sue Ellen felt bad not telling Clayton the truth about what happened between her and Dusty but she wasn't ready. He'd find out soon enough that she was pregnant.

"Dusty never told me how the two of you met. I'd love to know," Clayton told her.

"Well, let me tell you about a good old fashioned love story," Sue Ellen said with a smile, and told him about dropped packages and the famous Ewing Rodeo.

Clayton's eyes watered at every mention of Dusty. He started to break down and finally cried. He bottled up his feelings over Dusty's death too long. Sue Ellen held him close.

"Oh Clayton, let it out. It's okay. I’ll always be here for you," Sue Ellen told him, and kissed his forehead sweetly.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Miss Texas 1967

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +816
    A little part of me thinks JR might just be flirting, but based on who he is maybe not.

• Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1
  7. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    CHAPTER 16

Sue Ellen called JR at the office when she was unable to get through on his cell phone. “I’m sorry, Sue Ellen but JR isn’t here. He left the office about an hour ago.”

“Ok I’ll see him later. Thank you, Sly,” Sue Ellen said. She decided to text him.

Hi. I called the office. I have a doctor's appointment at 4 o’clock, so you may get home before me. See you at dinner. I love you. xoxo

ASHLEY DAVIDSON’S HOUSE

“I thought you’d finally stay the night, JR. I don’t appreciate you running to your wife,” Ashley said.

“As tempting as that sounds, I'm leaving. What's going on here means nothing to me.”

“That’s the problem, JR. I’m not sure what’s going on. I helped with the cartel, and let you take control of my company for a minimal cost, but you seem distant after getting what you want."

"You got what you wanted, too. It's been a pleasure darlin," JR said.

"Go to hell, JR!" Ashley screamed. He tipped his hat and walked out the door. He laughed. Dumb broad.

JR replied to Sue Ellen's text message.

Hey darlin, sorry I missed your call. I was in a meeting and had my phone on silent. I'm on my way home now. I miss you.

SOUTHFORK

JR beat Sue Ellen home. He took a quick shower and got ready for dinner. Just as he finished up, Sue Ellen walked through their bedroom door.

"Hi sugar," JR said, his arms wrapped around her waist.

Sue Ellen kissed JR's lips and hugged him. "Did you have a good day, my darlin?"

"Not bad but forget about me, how'd you make out at the doctor's. Is the baby okay?"

Sue Ellen smiled and said, "Yes, everything is fine."

JR bent down and kissed Sue Ellen's belly. "Daddy loves you my little one."

Sue Ellen was overcome with emotion. A few tears rolled down her cheek. When JR stood up straight, he noticed her watery eyes. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing. It's just wonderful seeing you so sweet. I don’t see that too often," Sue Ellen said, her hand on his cheek.

"Well, I'll take that as a compliment," JR said, with a chuckle.

"Do you realize how much I love you?" Sue Ellen asked, her finger playfully outlining his lips.

"Well, why don't you show me just how much darlin," JR said.

Sue Ellen kissed his lips and responded, "After we eat my love. Mama is hungry."

SEVEN MONTHS LATER

JR and Sue Ellen were very happy waiting for the arrival of their baby girl. She decided not to tell Clint until after her daughter was born. They were super excited and JR couldn't stop talking about how he would spoil his little princess.

Sue Ellen and Clayton became close friends. Just before she started to show, Sue Ellen told him about the baby, plus everything that went on with Dusty. He was shocked but tried to make her feel better when she apologized for not telling him sooner.

Clayton told her he would still always be there for her and not to blame herself for Dusty's suicide. Sue Ellen couldn't believe how unbelievably kind and understanding he truly was.

The main reason was unbeknownst to Sue Ellen. Clayton Farlow was deeply in love with her.

To Be Continued;)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    CHAPTER 17

Ella Patricia Ewing was born to Mr. & Mrs. JR Ewing; weighing a healthy 8 pounds, 8 ounces. She is the apple of her Daddy's eye.

"Oh Sue Ellen, she's even prettier than you," JR said. He gently kissed Ella's forehead.

"She sure is," Sue Ellen agreed, "but she does have your piggish appetite, my darlin."

“Oh no, I better get to work then. Ha-ha!” JR remarked. They chuckled warmly. It was nice sharing little moments of fun, instead of being at each other's throats.

“I love you, my darlin. See you tonight," Sue Ellen said. JR kissed her lips. "Love you more, sugar."

Sue Ellen lifted Ella and patted her back gently until she let out a little burp. She rocked her in the chair until she fell asleep. Sue Ellen insisted she take care of Ella on her own. She didn't work, so why did she need a nurse? If she had something pressing to do, Miss Ellie and Pam were there to help. They welcomed it.

Sue Ellen was the happiest she'd ever been. So much so that she held off telling Clint about the baby. She did not want to "ruin" anything, plus she thought Ella looked like JR anyway.

Sue Ellen wanted to visit Clayton. She missed him more than she was willing to admit and the feeling was mutual. She would only bring Ella with her, and asked Pam if she could take care of John Ross.

“I’d love to. We always have lots of fun,” Pam said. She picked John Ross up and cradled him in her arms.

Before she left, Sue Ellen texted JR that she would be taking Ella to visit with her college friends, and would only be a gone a few hours. She hated to lie, but it was the only way she could see Clayton.

Sue Ellen and baby Ella arrived at the Southern Cross at 12:30 p.m. Clayton was super excited to see them. He hugged Sue Ellen and kissed her lips quickly. He had tears in his eyes at first glimpse of little Ella.

"Oh Sue Ellen, she is so precious, and you look as beautiful as always my dear," Clayton told her.

“Thank you, Clayton and you are even more handsome than the last time I saw you," Sue Ellen told him. They both blushed; an awkward moment between them.

"I've been ecstatic for the last few days knowing you were coming. Let's go inside," Clayton told her.

SOUTHFORK - 5:45 p.m.

Sue Ellen arrived back home with a few gifts from Clayton. Since she was having such a nice time, she stayed longer than anticipated. JR was relieved to see her car pull into the driveway.

"Hey sugar, I was getting worried. We're almost ready for dinner," JR said.

"I'm sorry. I had such a pleasant day with my friends that I lost track of time. Can you get the gifts for Ella out of the car?" Sue Ellen asked.

"Of course," JR answered. He kissed Ella first. Sue Ellen, John Ross and the baby were the most important part of his life. Thank God there won't be drama this time. Ella is my baby.

Business was no longer on the forefront. In his mind, even after a one night stand with Ashley, he was faithful. It was still hard for him to separate the two. The tryst was strictly business in order to steal her company. He swore he would never do it again. Ewing Oil doubled in profits from the deal. Because of it, he considered an early retirement. He wanted to have more children, and so did Sue Ellen. He was determined to be the man Sue Ellen always wanted him to be.

8:30 p.m.

After putting Ella and John Ross to bed for the night, Sue Ellen took the opportunity to take a shower, and relax with a book on her reading device. While in the middle of reading, she got a text from Clayton, and lit up.

Hi. I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful time I had today. I hope you'd consider staying at the Southern Cross with Ella and John Ross for a few days. I know how hard that'll be since you can’t tell JR. I'm asking the impossible but I can dream, can't I? Well, I miss you already but don't worry this old fogey will be fine. Kiss the baby and John Ross for me. Goodnight and much love! xoxo

Sue Ellen’s heart melted. How wonderful he is. He’s even sweeter than Dusty was.

I had a great time, too. I will always worry about you though. And stop saying old man. You put younger men to shame. Do you realize that? You are kind, loving, generous, and very handsome. I really would love to stay for a few days. We’ll figure something out. I’ll call you after JR goes to the office tomorrow. Miss you!

Clayton smiled with her response. Does Sue Ellen really find me attractive? Is it possible that she’d ever want me?

Clayton fantasized about the beautiful woman he wanted with all his heart. After Amy’s death, he never thought he'd fall in love, or want another woman again. Sue Ellen changed that. She awakened not only his heart, but his manly desire.

To Be Continued
    ;)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    CHAPTER 18

Sue Ellen and Clayton kept in contact over the next few days. She told him that there was no way she could leave Southfork and explain it to JR. Clayton was disappointed but he understood. They continued having afternoon visits when possible.

SOUTHFORK LIVING ROOM

"I hear you're going down to Austin for a few days," Jock said, finishing his bourbon.

"Yes Daddy," JR said.

Sue Ellen's eyes lit up. She turned around and looked at him. "What?"

Before he got a chance to say a word, Jock and Miss Ellie told them they were going to Galveston with Pam and Bobby for the weekend. They excused themselves and retired for the night.

"Sorry darlin, I was going to tell you tonight. I'm leaving on Friday morning. I'll be back on Monday afternoon."

Sue Ellen put on a frown but privately she was thrilled. She would miss him but it was a great opportunity to stay at the Southern Cross.

"It's okay. I understand my darlin," Sue Ellen said.

"It really is business, darlin. I hope you believe me," JR said.

"Of course I do," Sue Ellen assured him. She kissed him tenderly, stood up and said, "Let's not waste time talking."

JR got up quickly and lifted her up. As he carried Sue Ellen to their bedroom, JR whispered, "I love you."

JR dropped Sue Ellen playfully on the bed. He climbed on top. They kissed and giggled like teenagers, until the heat between them erupted into extremely passionate sex.

After Sue Ellen wore him out, JR fell asleep but Sue Ellen felt exhilarated. She sat up and texted Clayton the good news.

Hi. I’m going to be able to come and visit. JR is going away on a business trip and the rest of the family will be in Galveston. Can you believe the good luck? Call you tomorrow.

Wow, how awesome is that? I have such a huge smile :D on my face. Goodnight. xoxo

Friday - 6:00 a.m.

"Text me when you land. I love you," Sue Ellen said. She kissed his lips sweetly.

"I sure will. See ya," JR said, as he drove down Southfork's driveway.

Sue Ellen waved when he pulled away. She quickly went inside and gathered her bags.

11:30 a.m.

Sue Ellen looked outside her balcony window and smiled. She saw Jock, Miss Ellie, Pam and Bobby drive away for the weekend to Galveston. Sue Ellen called Clayton and told him that she’d take Southfork’s helicopter to the Southern Cross.

“I can’t wait to see you, Sue Ellen,” Clayton told her.

“You either. I’m going to leave in about ten minutes,” Sue Ellen said.

“Ok great. Bye,” Clayton responded, and hung up the phone.

SOUTHERN CROSS RANCH

“It’s so wonderful having you here, Sue Ellen. I can’t believe how everything worked out. You didn’t have to tell anyone you were here,” Clayton said.

“Yes, it’s unbelievable. When I heard JR had to go to Austin, I was taken aback. He hasn’t gone on a business trip there for quite some time. I did have mixed feelings. I was happy but upset as well,” Sue Ellen told him.

“What do you mean?” Clayton asked.

“To be honest, I’m missing JR already. We’ve been very happy lately and haven’t been separated long. On the other hand, it is so nice to be here with you. I’ll have many weekends with JR, so right now I rather be here,” Sue Ellen admitted.

Clayton smiled. “I understand. I will always miss Amy, but to be honest I’ve missed you even more.” He put his hand on her knee.

“Oh Clayton, that is so sweet of you to say,” Sue Ellen said. She stared into his loving eyes momentarily until the sound of Ella crying snapped her back to reality.

TO BE CONTINUED;)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    CHAPTER 19

Sue Ellen received a text from JR as she was lounging around the pool. Clayton was building blocks with John Ross, and Ella was taking a nap.

Hey darlin! I miss you and the kiddos so much. This Austin trip can't get any more boring. I wish you were here with me. Love you. xoxo

Sue Ellen hated keeping her relationship with Clayton a secret. She had to eventually come clean, especially since it was innocent. She wondered how though.

Hi. Monday can't come soon enough. Not much going on here. Just drying off after taking a swim. I love you.

Sue Ellen looked up. Clayton smiled and said, “Everything okay?”

“Yes, it was just JR. He’s bored, and misses me,” Sue Ellen told him.

Clayton stood up and sat on the lounge chair next to her. "That's not surprising, Sue Ellen. Of course he misses you. What man wouldn't?"

"Oh I don't know, Clayton," Sue Ellen said, demurely.

Clayton took hold of her hand. "I know because I'm one of them, Sue Ellen. Don't you realize what you mean to me?"

Sue Ellen managed a faint smile. "I...um...of course I do. We're best friends."

"Yes, but it goes beyond that for me, Sue Ellen," Clayton began to confess.

Sue Ellen just looked at him inquisitively. "Clayton? I...um. You mean?

"Yes. I'm in love with you, Sue Ellen. I want more than just friendship," Clayton admitted.

"But Clayton, I love JR," Sue Ellen said.

"You loved JR when you were with Dusty, didn’t you?" Clayton asked.

"Yes, but that was different. JR betrayed me," Sue Ellen replied.

"I know you told me the reasons why you turned to Dusty but deep down you still loved JR, so how different would it be now to be with another man?"

"Clayton, it's different because I’m confident JR has been faithful to me. I'm sorry. I can’t be more than just friends. I guess I better go," Sue Ellen said.

Clayton was visibly upset. Sue Ellen felt awful hurting him. She picked up John Ross and brought him into the house. She knew Ella was still asleep from the baby monitor. While in the bedroom, she started to pack her belongings. She left the door open.

Clayton walked in and went over to Sue Ellen. "Wait. You don't have to go."

"Yes, I do. I'm sorry if I led you on somehow," Sue Ellen said, honestly.

"I'm the one who should apologize. I'm just an old fool to think such a beautiful young woman would ever want me. It's not just JR," Clayton said, tears rolled down his cheeks. Sue Ellen reached for a tissue and wiped away his tears.

"Believe me when I say that it is entirely because of JR. You are a handsome and desirable man, Clayton. I don't care about your age," Sue Ellen confessed.

Clayton could tell by the expression on her face that she was sincere. He caressed Sue Ellen's cheek with his finger, and she slightly trembled from his touch. When he leaned in to kiss her, she closed her eyes and waited in anticipation. Clayton's kiss was tender and sweet but Sue Ellen pulled back and said, "Don't Clayton." Sue Ellen turned away and continued to pack her things. Before he left Clayton said, "I love you."

Sue Ellen left the Southern Cross earlier than expected. She thought she would have a nice weekend enjoying Clayton’s company, but as a friend not a lover. His confession that he wanted her in his bed left her confused and in total shock. She had no idea he felt that way about her. She touched her lips and began to cry.

“Have you been following him closely?” Clayton asked.

“I sure have Mr. Farlow. He just went into the hotel with two females and another man. I’m about to go in. There is an Oil Man convention in town.”

“Okay. Take photos of Mr. Ewing that show him in any incriminating situations. Stay on top of him for the rest of his stay. He comes back home on Monday afternoon, so I’m sure he’ll go to the airport in the early morning. Call me as soon as JR gets on the plane back to Dallas,” Clayton told him.

“Sure thing, Mr. Farlow. Goodnight.”

Clayton poured himself a brandy. He thought about the kiss he shared with Sue Ellen and hoped he could get some type of evidence to use against JR. He thought it was only a matter of time before JR would go back to his ways.

To Be Continued;)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Miss Texas 1967

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +816
    Things are going to be so much harder to explain now that she's been lying for a while.

12. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    CHAPTER 20

The Next Day

Sue Ellen was eating breakfast with John Ross when a text message from Clayton came through.

Please forgive me. I hope we can still be friends. I love you.

Sue Ellen started to get teary-eyed. Even though she couldn't wait for JR to come home, she missed Clayton terribly. She was a bit confused about her feelings for him.

There is nothing to forgive. I would be devastated without you in my life. I miss you, my friend!

Clayton was happy that Sue Ellen wasn't upset with him. Knowing she missed him warmed his heart and gave him hope. He missed her dreadfully.

Dallas/Ft. Worth Airport

Sue Ellen waited anxiously for JR's arrival. The rest of the family were back from their Galveston get-a-way, so she left Ella and John Ross in the care of Miss Ellie and Pam.

When JR appeared wheeling his luggage, Sue Ellen raced over to him. "Sue Ellen!" JR shouted. She leaped into his arms and kissed him. "Oh my darlin, I've missed you so much."

JR caressed her face and said, "Me too. Come on let's go home."

During dinner, JR and Sue Ellen couldn't stop touching and being affectionate, and whispering in each other's ear, not caring if they were on display.

Lucy was visiting while Mitch was on a medical convention. She rolled her eyes at the sight of JR and Sue Ellen being lovey dovey. Oh brother, I like when they're fighting much better.

Once the children were asleep for the night, JR and Sue Ellen could finally be together.

They took off their clothes and snuggled into bed. As they fondled each other and kissed, his tongue parted her lips while exploring her mouth. “I want you," Sue Ellen said frantically, her body trembling from desire. They made love passionately.

While Sue Ellen had her head on JR’s shoulder, she played with the few strands of hair on his chest and said, “Do you really love me JR.”

“Why would you ask that?” JR asked.

“I need reassurance from you, and that the commitment that we made to each other was sincere,” Sue Ellen said. JR lifted her chin with his finger and kissed her lips softly. “I truly love you and I meant every word. I promise.”

Clayton looked at the photos the private investigator sent to his phone. As he went through each one, Clayton shook his head.

Even though it was the proof he needed, he hated to hurt Sue Ellen, but in Clayton's mind JR was not worthy of her affections. I'm sorry Sue Ellen but you deserve a man who knows how to treat a lady. And, I am that man!

The next morning: 11:30 a.m.

Sue Ellen went into Dallas for her monthly salon appointment. While she was paying for her haircut and facial, Sue Ellen ran into
    Alisha Ogden. The two women looked at each other awkwardly and stood there frozen. Alisha broke the ice. “Hello Mrs. Ewing."

Sue Ellen responded with, "Hello, how are you?"

"You should know how I am, Sue Ellen," Alisha told her.

"Huh? I'm afraid I don't understand," Sue Ellen said.

Alisha looked at her inquisitively. "You know about Clint."

"Know what about him?" Sue Ellen asked.

"Clint passed away about three months ago. He was in a car accident," Alisha told her.

Sue Ellen felt like someone punched her in the stomach. "Oh my God, poor Clint. I'm so sorry. I swear I didn't know."

"But I called Southfork when it happened. I thought you'd want to know. I...I felt I owed it to you for breaking it off with Clint."

"You don't owe me anything after the pain I caused, but I'm curious who did you talk to? I was never told," Sue Ellen asked.

"I spoke to your husband. I said you and Clint went to college together. He assured me he'd tell you," Alisha told her.

"Hm, well he didn't. I'm so sorry, Alisha...for everything. Goodbye," Sue Ellen said, and fled before getting tears in her eyes. She was full of questions on the drive home.
    Why would JR not tell me about Alisha's phone call? Did he know about my affair with Clint? How am I ever going to know for sure about Ella?

To Be Continued:think:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Journalist
    Ratings:
    +9,301
    Medals:
    How convenient that Clint is dead. I wonder if JR suspects that Ella might not be his child?

Also Clayton sure is playing dirty having JR shadowed and why can't JR ever stay faithful?

Not that Sue Ellen is faithful so in a way the two of them deserves each other. ;)

14. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    CHAPTER 21

Sue Ellen decided to head to JR's office instead of going home. She parked her car in front of the building and headed straight up. She was met by Sly. "Hi, Sue Ellen are you here to see JR?"

"Yes," Sue Ellen answered. What a stupid question. Who else?

“JR left the office about 20 minutes ago. He said he wasn't coming back after his business meeting with a new client. He told me to cancel the rest of his appointments,” Sly told her.

"Oh really, who is it?" Sue Ellen asked.

"Michelle Maddox from Maddox Industries," Sly informed her.

Sue Ellen looked at Sly inquisitively. "I’m surprised that JR didn’t tell me about a new client; he usually does. If JR checks in, don't even tell him I was here," Sue Ellen told her.

Hm, how convenient that he forgot to tell me. Is this Michelle Maddox more than just business?

Southfork

While Sue Ellen waited for JR to come home, he texted her. Sorry darlin, I have a late meeting and won’t make it home for dinner. I won’t be too late. I love you.

Sue Ellen just texted an okay. She didn't want to go crazy pounding her frustrations on the keyboard, or believe that he was cheating on her again. Her affairs with Clint and Dusty were a mere memory, and she did have feelings for Clayton. Even so, her commitment to be faithful to JR was real and she didn’t want her heart to play the fool yet again.

Oh JR, what are you doing right now?

Maddox Mansion – 8:00 p.m.

“You’re a lot of fun, darlin,” JR said, as he buttoned up his shirt.

“And you are too, JR but we do have a business relationship. If you want to buy some of my refineries then we need to come to an understanding,” Michelle told him. JR finished straightening his tie and said, “What’s that?”

“Until our deal is signed you will make yourself available to me at least two days a week. I don’t think that is asking too much. I see that you are enjoying yourself, too. How does that sound?”

“I certainly can handle your request but do you agree once this deal is done, then our little arrangement is over?” JR asked.

“Yes, and we both get what we want,” Michelle said. She helped him with his jacket. She threw her arms around him and kissed his lips before he left.

Once JR got into his car, he texted Sue Ellen that he was on his way home. He was ashamed of his actions, but the chance of buying more refineries and growing the company was something he couldn't pass up. It was in his blood to do all he could to grow the company. Michelle Maddox meant nothing to him, and he put her out of his mind.

Southern Cross

"Did you find out who the woman is that JR was at the Austin convention with?" Clayton asked.

"Yes. She is from Houston and her name is Michelle Maddox."

"Maddox? That sounds familiar to me. Any relation to James Maddox?" Clayton asked.

"Yes, she is his widow, Mr. Farlow. He died last year,” he said.

“Oh I didn’t realize. Is she running the company now?” Clayton asked.

“Yes and Mr. Ewing just left her house as we speak. I have more photos of them together. I am sending them to you right now."

“Okay, that’s enough for today. Follow him again tomorrow,” Clayton said. He poured himself a brandy and looked at the latest set of photos. A pretty woman, but she can’t hold a candle to Sue Ellen.

Sue Ellen was giving Ella a bottle when she saw JR’s headlights coming through the curtain near their balcony. She looked at the clock and thought it wasn’t too late. In the old days, he never came home before midnight after being with his floozies. Sue Ellen got up and put Ella in her crib for the night. John Ross was already asleep after a fun day with his Aunt Pamela, and Miss Ellie.

“Hey darlin,” JR said, as he walked through the door.

Sue Ellen went up to him and kissed his lips lovingly. She felt a little hesitation from him, which left her a bit perplexed. “Something wrong, my darlin?”

“Of course not, sugar. I’m just tired and want to go to sleep,” JR said leaving Sue Ellen alone with her thoughts. Something is definitely wrong.

To Be Continued:(

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  15. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    CHAPTER 22

One Month Later

Clayton didn't want to show Sue Ellen the photos of JR and Michelle Maddox right away. They kept in constant contact but she never went to see him. He understood her excuses but he missed her so much. When she told him about the Ewing barbecue, he decided to risk it and go. He'd figure out what he'd say to the Ewings when he got there.

Another reason he wanted to see Sue Ellen was to tell her that he sold the Southern Cross, and that he bought a luxury condominium in Dallas, just to be closer to her. He was confident that she'd be ecstatic about it, especially when he was unhappy living there.

Clayton called up Michelle Maddox at her office, and offered her his condolences regarding her husband, and said he'd be open to doing business with her. It was his way of finding more out about her and JR. By luck and his charm, she invited him to go to the Ewing Barbecue with her. JR had shamelessly extended her an invitation, and she didn't want to go alone.

"We can talk about a possible deal and get free food and drinks. How does that sound?” Michelle asked.

"Wonderful. I heard a lot about the Ewings. It'll be great to meet them all, and you too, my dear. Your husband was a wonderful man."

"Thank you. I'd love to hear any stories you have about him. I miss James very much," Michelle said, sincerely.

“I will pick you up at 1 o’clock,” Clayton told her, and she gave him her address.

Ewing Barbecue

"You look super sexy and adorable in your outfit. Come on, let's go have a good time," JR said.

Sue Ellen managed to smile. "Yes, I want to but first I have to give the baby her bottle, and then I will let Teresa stay with her and little John."

"Okay darlin," JR said, but just before he left, he pulled her in for a soft and sensual kiss. "I love you, Sue Ellen."

Sue Ellen sat on the bed and broke down and cried. She hurt so bad. How could she go from being happy to heartbroken? The same reason it always was...JR. She fought the temptation to drink but it wasn't easy. Every time she was about to pour one, she thought of her children and put the glass down.

Sue Ellen noticed a pattern when JR didn't come home for dinner. It was twice a week and usually a Monday and Friday. He didn't touch or even attempt to have sex with her on those days, and he was cold toward her. When she asked about his late business meetings, he was abrupt and told her not to worry about them. It was the same story, and Sue Ellen began to withdraw. She went through his shirt and pants but found nothing, and he always kept his phone close. Even though she had no proof, Sue Ellen knew in her gut that he was cheating on her with Michelle Maddox.

Why am I not enough for him? I know he truly loves me, so why? It was still the same set of questions she had repeated to herself throughout their marriage. She cried for a few minutes. While re-applying her make-up, Sue Ellen got a text message from Clayton.

Hi! I'm coming to the barbecue. I will explain later. I can't wait to see you. Be there in about 20 minutes.

Sue Ellen cheered up quickly. She missed him immensely. OMFG! I am the happiest woman in the world right now. You have no idea how much I miss you. See you soon!

Clayton smiled and responded back. Oh Sue Ellen, you don’t know how much that means to me. I love you.

After Sue Ellen fed Ella, she finally went outside and said hello to a few friends. JR hurried over to her. He took her by the arm and led her to the dance floor. Her mind was not on dancing but she smiled and didn't make a fuss. She was oblivious to what JR was saying.

After their dance, Sue Ellen was focused on waiting for Clayton, and when she saw him getting out of the car with another woman, she was jealous. Who the hell is that?

JR’s reaction to seeing Michelle with another man was quite the opposite. He hoped that this handsome older man was his replacement. He was happy at the thought of their “arrangement” coming to an end earlier than expected.

Sue Ellen and JR didn’t realize they were heading in the same direction until they saw each other. They kept walking next to one another and after only a few steps, Clayton and Michelle were in front of them.

“Well, hello there JR, it’s so good to finally be invited to a Ewing Barbecue. This is my business associate, Clayton Farlow,” Michelle said.

JR extended his hand and said, “Nice to meet you, Mr. Farlow. This is my wife, Sue Ellen.”

“A pleasure to meet both of you. If I may be so bold; your wife is the prettiest woman I’ve seen since moving to Dallas,” Clayton said. Sue Ellen smiled profusely but was confused. Moved?

“Thank you, Mr. Farlow, that she is,” JR replied and put his arm around Sue Ellen much to Michelle's dismay.

Michelle smiled at Sue Ellen and said, “It's so nice to finally meet you, Mrs. Ewing. I’m Michelle Maddox."

To Be Continued:fp:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    CHAPTER 23

Sue Ellen's eyes opened wide, and her heart sank. It took every fiber of her being not to rip Michelle and JR's head off. Instead, she painfully smiled and said, "My pleasure. I've heard so much about you from JR. I wondered when we would meet."

JR cleared his throat. Oh Jesus, what the hell is she talking about?

Michelle gave JR a nasty look then turned to Clayton who couldn’t make heads or tails if Sue Ellen already knew. "Shall we, Clayton?"

"Excuse us, Mr. and Mrs. Ewing," Clayton said, and offered Michelle his arm. He had to play along until he was able to talk to Sue Ellen alone.

Sue Ellen looked at JR in disgust. With tears in her eyes, she said, "I hope your girlfriend has a nice time today."

"Girlfriend? What are you talking about darlin?" JR asked, his hands firmly on her waist.

Sue Ellen squirmed out of his grip. "Yes girlfriend! You've been sleeping with her. Don't you dare tell me I'm wrong or delusional? I know you have been unfaithful...again," Sue Ellen told him.

JR shook his head. "No I swear I haven't. Why are you saying this? Do you have any proof?"

"Proof? Why would you ask me that? I don't need any. I can tell the days you have seen her. You are curt, and you don't touch me. When I try to kiss or be affectionate, you pull away. I...I know the pattern. I'm an expert of being cheated on," Sue Ellen said.

“So am I. I know you had an affair with Clint Ogden,” JR said.

“That only happened because you screwed Afton. Is that why you didn’t tell me about Clint's wife calling to tell me about his death? Was it to get back at me?” Sue Ellen asked.

“No, I just forgot. It’s as simple as that. Did you love him, sugar?” JR asked.

“No I didn't, but just forget it now,” Sue Ellen said. She backed off after thinking about Ella possibly being Clint’s child.

“You’re wrong about Michelle. I haven’t been fooling around with her,” JR said, lying. Sue Ellen shook her head and quickly walked away. He didn't chase after her. He was to blame, and knew he blew it again. He could only hope Sue Ellen would forgive him, or believe his lies.

Sue Ellen went into the Southfork kitchen. Their bedroom would be the first place JR would try to find her. She took out her cell phone and texted Clayton.

When you can break free come into the house. I’m in the kitchen. Our housekeeper and cook, Teresa can tell you where it is when you come in.

Clayton heard his cell phone go off, and knew it had to be from Sue Ellen. He excused himself from Michelle. When he read it, he immediately followed her directions. When Sue Ellen saw him come through the kitchen door, she smiled and ran into his arms.
    He kissed her passionately. She clung to him afterward. "I just had to see you. I was going out of my mind."

“Oh Clayton, I’ve missed you so much, but w
    hat are you doing here with that horrible Maddox woman? She is having an affair with JR. I just know it. The nerve of him inviting her to the barbecue.”

Clayton looked at her with sadness. It pained him seeing the tears in her eyes. “I know he is Sue Ellen. I've wanted to tell you. I didn't want to say it over the phone."

“You knew? How?” Sue Ellen asked.

“Forgive me but I had JR followed. I have photos of them together," Clayton said.

Instead of being angry, Sue Ellen let out a chuckle. “My husband is the one that hires private eyes to follow people. I love that you’ve turned the tables on him. After you walked away with Michelle, I told JR that I know. Of course he denied it. Do you have the pictures with you?”

“No, I didn’t want to bring them here. I’m so relieved that you don’t hate me for what I’ve done. It’s just that after everything you’ve ever told me about JR, I didn't believe he would change. I'm sorry,” Clayton told her.

“I could never hate you. I’m such a fool when it comes to JR. Aside from John Ross and Ella, our marriage is nothing but a complete failure.
    I just don't understand, and I never will, why JR does this repeatedly? He knows I love him. It hurts me."

“I know and you always will love JR, but don't give him another thought.
    I sold the Southern Cross. Come home with me tonight to my condominium. There is plenty of room for you and the kids. Will you?” Clayton asked.

"Yes, and even under these circumstances, you still want me?” Sue Ellen asked.

Clayton took her face in his hands. “God yes,” he said, and kissed her lovingly, unaware that someone was listening.

To Be Continued;)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  17. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    Chapter 24

Oh my God, Dusty's Father. Pam couldn't quite wrap her head around that one. She was shocked by what she heard. Nothing JR did ever surprised her. She knew he was a scoundrel and any happiness Sue Ellen had with him was short-lived. Yet, she never guessed Sue Ellen would end up with Clayton Farlow. The only thing she could do was offer her friend help, and stand by her.

Pam went through the door as Sue Ellen and Clayton were embracing. "Oh excuse me," she said.

Sue Ellen was glad it was Pam walking in and not anyone else. "Its okay. This is Clayton Farlow," she said.

"Nice to meet you, Clayton. Sue Ellen has told me so much about you," Pam told him.

"Well, thank you Mrs. Ewing. I've heard a lot about you as well."

"Pam, you know I trust you, right? I have to tell you something,” Sue Ellen, said.

"Sue Ellen, I'm sorry but I heard pretty much everything before I came in. How can I help?" Pam asked.

Sue Ellen and Clayton smiled. "I need you to watch John Ross and Ella for me tonight. I don't think it's a good idea to take them with me now. I'm going to leave alone. While JR is at work tomorrow, I will come and get them,” Sue Ellen explained.

“Okay, everything will be fine,” Pam said.

“Sue Ellen, I better go back and sit with Michelle for a bit. She probably wondered what happened to me,” Clayton said.

“Yes, definitely and Pam will help me load my car. I think it’s better we go separately,” Sue Ellen told him. Clayton agreed. Before he left, he gave Sue Ellen his new address and kissed her lips.

Pam smiled and said, “He is really handsome, Sue Ellen; much better than JR.” Sue Ellen chuckled. “Even though it doesn’t surprise me, I’m so sorry about what happened with JR.”

Sue Ellen took a deep breath. With tears in her eyes she said, “Don’t be. I should know better. I don’t know why I keep trying with him. I just don’t.”

“You love JR, Sue Ellen. That’s why,” Pam explained.

“Yes, but I...I’ve had enough of the hurt
    , Pam. I will be happier with Clayton. He loves me very much. He’s a wonderful man, and…”

“But…do you love him, Sue Ellen?” Pam inquired.

“I’m not in love with him, like JR but I do love him, Pamela. I missed Clayton very much when I didn’t see him. We never made love but we were there for each other when Dusty died,” Sue Ellen said.

“I wish I would have met Dusty, but I’m glad I will get to know Clayton. Come on, let’s go,” Pam said, and they went upstairs to Sue Ellen and JR’s bedroom.

One Hour Later

Sue Ellen and Pam finished packing and discreetly put bags in the trunk of her Mercedes Benz. Pam headed back to the barbecue, and Sue Ellen went into the house to spend the time with John Ross and Ella.

She texted Clayton just before she went up.
    What’s going on? I will meet you at the condo later today. Let me know when you are home, and I will leave.

About ten minutes later, Clayton texted Sue Ellen back.
    Michelle is boring as hell. I have no interest in doing any business with her plus JR keeps walking by. I assume he wants to talk to her alone, but she isn’t budging. I can’t wait until tonight. I feel like a schoolboy; that’s how excited I am right now. xoxo

Sue Ellen was looking forward to being with Clayton. She had enough of JR’s promises to be faithful, but she didn’t want to just have an affair with Clayton, she wanted to fall in love, and have her foolish heart finally be free of JR.

After the barbecue was over, Michelle left with Clayton without speaking to JR. He didn’t care what the hell she did. He went back into the house to find Sue Ellen. She was in their room holding Ella in her arms, and John Ross was on the bed playing with his iPad.

“Hey sugar, that little rascal knows how to operate that better than me,” JR said, kneeling in front of her.

“JR, what are you doing?” Sue Ellen asked. He kissed the baby and then John Ross. His eyes spoke volumes about his feelings.

“I’m sorry, darlin. You’re right I haven’t been faithful. I…I don’t know why I do the things I do for the company. I shouldn’t put Ewing Oil first.”

“But yet you do. It’s not just about business; you just can’t stay faithful to me, especially while you are still head of your Daddy’s company. I can’t compete with your favorite mistress, and that is Ewing Oil.”

“I love you, Sue Ellen. Don’t you realize that?” JR asked.

“Yes, but how long do I have to suffer. If it weren’t for John Ross and Ella, I’d have started to drink again but I’m stronger than that because of them. Please just leave me alone,” Sue Ellen said, her voice cracking.

JR got up and said, “Okay, but we’ll talk tonight before bed.”

I’m sorry, my darlin, but no we won’t!

To Be Continued:danc:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    Chapter 25

Since it was a hot and humid summer day, Sue Ellen needed to quickly cool off. As she stepped out of the shower, she got a text message from Clayton.

I'm home. Can't wait to hold you in my arms. I love you.

Sue Ellen was nervous but excited. She never imagined that she'd be intimate with Clayton. She began to blush thinking about how he would make love to her. Would he be gentle, loving, or intensely passionate? Did he enjoy oral sex, and dirty talk? Would he be able to satisfy her like JR? Would she think about Dusty? Her mind was going in a million directions.

Sue Ellen knew her children were in good hands with their Aunt Pamela. She was their second Mother, and Sue Ellen tried to let her feel that way. She prayed Pam and Bobby would one day have a child of their own. Pam confided that they were going to try again.

When JR came into the room, Sue Ellen was dressed in leisurely clothing, and kept gathering last minute items for her handbag. He was none the wiser why she wasn't in her nightgown. He either didn't notice or care, and she was glad. He picked up his phone and began to text as soon as he took off his boots. Hm, he's on that goddamn phone with Michellle no doubt. Why do I care? I have Clayton.

“Whew, it’s like a sauna out there. I’m going to take a shower, darlin. Care to join me?” JR asked, removing his clothes.

Sue Ellen gave him a look and said calmly, “I just took one.” I don’t believe him. He just expects me to forget everything. Jesus.

“Too bad. I love lathering you up, sugar. Remember how much you love doing it to me, too?” JR asked, hoping the memory would tempt her.

“Yes, JR but you’ll just have to lather yourself instead, among other things,” Sue Ellen said.

JR smiled. He took her hand and gently rubbed it against his cock and proclaimed, “So much better when you do it, darlin." She quivered a bit as he caressed her face.

Sue Ellen pulled away before she let her foolishness get the best of her. "Not tonight, JR." He grinned and went into the bathroom. Not ever again!

Sue Ellen crept down the staircase and out the door. Bobby, Jock and Miss Ellie were having coffee in the kitchen, so she left undetected from everyone, except for Pam.

Sue Ellen left JR a note on the bed instead of texting him. JR, I can’t stay here tonight because I’m extremely hurt. The thought of you with that Maddox woman tears my heart apart. I will be back tomorrow. Pam will take care of Ella and John Ross. Please don’t call me. - Sue Ellen

After she started her car, Sue Ellen let Clayton know she was on her way. Hi. I’m about to leave. I can’t wait for us to be together. See you soon, my darlin.

Clayton was excited. He tried to be more up to date with his attire, hoping she’d find him sexy for his age. He changed into his new robe and silky boxers. His fantasies of making love to Sue Ellen would finally become a reality. He wondered if she liked to be caressed, or if she would enjoy slow, and sensual kissing, while he thrusted gently. Did she expect him to be intensely passionate from the start, or take his time and savor the first time of being inside of her. It had been so long since he made love, and the anticipation of having sex with Sue Ellen had him trembling.

Sue Ellen parked in front of Clayton’s building. She was about to exit her car when she got a text message from JR. She took a deep breath and contemplated telling him she was leaving for good, but that would have to wait. Tonight, Clayton would mend her broken heart.

Darlin, what the hell? You can’t just leave and not tell me where you are going—regardless if it's only overnight. I deserve that at least, don’t I?

As a matter of fact, my darlin, you don’t. Goodnight.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  19. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    CHAPTER 26

CLAYTON'S CONDOMINIUM

When Clayton heard the bell, his heart skipped a beat. He raced to the door and opened it slowly. There stood Sue Ellen dressed in shorts and a see through T-shirt.

“Hi, honey. You look so adorable,” Clayton said. He helped her with her bags.

Sue Ellen smiled. “Thanks so do you. I love your satin robe. Does it feel as good as it looks?” she asked. She slowly reached her hands into his robe and felt his chest.

They looked at each other briefly before Clayton could wait no more. He pulled Sue Ellen in for a passionate kiss. She untied the knot of his robe and quickly pulled it off.

Clayton led her by the hand and into his bedroom. She kissed his lips softly, and caressed him through his boxers. He removed them quickly, and then sat on the bed. He looked up in anticipation. Sue Ellen stood in-between his legs and slowly took off her clothes.

"God, you are so beautiful," Clayton said. He wrapped his arms around her waist. His hands gently squeezed her butt. When he cupped her breasts and planted soft kisses upon them, Sue Ellen’s desire escalated. Clayton pulled her gently into the bed. They kissed and touched each other tenderly.

“I want you,” Sue Ellen whispered, and he entered her. Clayton wanted the first time making love to Sue Ellen to be slow, sensuous, and extremely passionate. The pleasure Clayton gave Sue Ellen was intense and her orgasm powerful. After he climaxed inside of her, Sue Ellen laid her head on his chest.

“Incredible,” Clayton whispered and they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Sue Ellen woke up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee. She headed to the shower and quickly got dressed. When she headed toward Clayton, he smiled and said, “Good morning my love.” She went into his arms and kissed him sweetly.

“How did you sleep?” Clayton asked.

“Great. You tired me out, my darlin,” Sue Ellen said. She caressed his face.

“I have to admit I was a little nervous. I hadn’t made love in such a long time,” Clayton said.

“You were fabulous. I loved every second,” Sue Ellen told him. She sipped some coffee and said, “I’m having a hard time controlling myself right now, but I have to get to Southfork early.”

“Mm, how lucky can a guy get? I feel like a teenager. I can’t wait to until we make love again,” Clayton said, and kissed her lips.

"Aw darlin, me too. I want to get going though. I miss my babies," Sue Ellen explained.

"I will get everything you need for them. Leave it to me," Clayton said. Sue Ellen smiled, knowing how much he was in love with her.

SOUTHFORK

When Sue Ellen pulled up the driveway, she didn't see JR's car. She knew he'd be at the office, but there was always that chance he'd change his mind. She exhaled a sigh of relief.

When she went into the house, Sue Ellen was greeted by Teresa. "Hello, Mrs. Ewing would you like some breakfast?"

Sue Ellen looked around. "No, thank you. Where is Miss Ellie and Jock, oh and Pamela?"

"Miss Ellie and Mr. Ewing went out about a ½ hour ago, and Ms. Pam is upstairs with Ella and John," Teresa told her.

"Okay thank you, Teresa. I will be with Pamela," Sue Ellen told her, and headed upstairs.

MICHELLE MADDOX'S HOUSE

JR signed the contract with Maddox Industries and Michelle agreed to end their affair. "That was the best deal of my life, JR. If you ever want to do more business, call me," she said, sipping champagne.

JR pulled up his pants and finished getting dressed. "I don't think so, Michelle. I have the only woman I need. Besides you have a new man you can tempt in Mr. Farlow."

"Clayton doesn't fancy me, JR but you'd be interested to know who he does want," Michelle said with a grin.

"Why would I care?" JR asked his eyebrows rose.

Michelle chuckled then said, "Because lover boy it's your wife, Sue Ellen Ewing."

TO BE CONTINUED:yikey:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  20. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    CHAPTER 27

JR raced up the Southfork driveway. He was extremely upset by what Michelle told him about Clayton. He didn't put two and two together, until it dawned on him where he heard the name of Farlow.

When he went into the house, it was unusually quiet. He called out to see if anyone was home. Teresa came out of the kitchen and told him the only person home was Pam.

“Okay, thank you Teresa. I thought Sue Ellen would be home by now but I will just go up and see Ella and John Ross before she gets home,” JR said.

“Mrs. Ewing was here about an hour ago, but she left again with the children. She asked Raoul to help her load her SUV with bags. She said she was visiting her Mother for awhile,” Teresa told him. The look on her face made JR believe she assumed he knew.

“Oh...um…right. How could I forget that?” JR said, and headed up the stairs. Her Mother? She is lying.

Another handwritten note awaited him. Can't she text or call? Jesus.

Dear JR ~ you have broken my heart for the last time. I am leaving and want a divorce. I’m sorry. Please don't give me a hard time about the children. They will be staying with me indefinitely. I am not with my Mother but no need to tell you where I am just yet. I will be in touch later tonight.

I still love you, and I know you love me, but it's not enough. My heart can’t keep breaking. ~ Sue Ellen

JR was physically sick. Not only had he lost Sue Ellen, she took their children away from him, and Southfork. He understood the reason why but to cowardly not tell him in person, then shanghai his children away did not sit well with him. JR was angry, and heartbroken.

CLAYTON’S CONDOMINIUM

“Oh honey, how did you get everything done in only a few hours?” Sue Ellen said, astonished at how fast Clayton took care of furniture, clothes, and toys for Ella and John Ross.

“People listen when I speak, Sue Ellen,” Clayton told her, with a chuckle.

Sue Ellen smiled and wrapped her arms around him. “You are amazing, and incredibly handsome, do you know that?”

“Well, I never did but when the most beautiful woman in the world tells me, I tend to believe it,” Clayton agreed, and caressed her face.

“The kids are both asleep. Why don’t I prove how much I mean it?” Sue Ellen said, and kissed his lips. Clayton’s eyes widened. He was still in good physical shape so he picked Sue Ellen up and carried her to the bedroom.

Miss Ellie and Jock were flabbergasted at JR’s announcement that Sue Ellen left with Ella and John Ross. He told them she wanted a divorce, and he confided in them why. He would soon regret that decision.

“Damn fool,” Jock said. He shook his head. “How could you do that to Sue Ellen? You finally seemed happy, and now my Grandchildren are God knows where. Can’t you ever keep your zipper zipped? Jesus!”

“But Daddy, I...well…Ewing Oil will be bigger than ever and…”

“Who the hell cares! You should be ashamed of yourself putting that girl through more hell. I’m ashamed of you!” Miss Ellie shouted.

“Oh Mama, please don’t be upset. Sue Ellen and the children will be back at Southfork real soon. I promise you that,” JR said, confidently.

Pam and Bobby were coming into the living room and heard enough. Pam could not hold her tongue. “Just like you promised Sue Ellen you’d be faithful!”

JR turned around and said, “It’s none of your damned business. I suggest you go sit in the corner and think about how you are going to spend your free time, now that my children have been kidnapped by their own Mother.”

“Shut your mouth, JR or I’ll shut it for you,” Bobby said. JR went to the bar and poured himself a much needed drink to calm down.

“JR, you know damn well that Sue Ellen didn’t kidnap anyone. They are her children so don’t act stupid,” Miss Ellie told him.

“But Mama, she left with…”

“Stop it with your shit, JR. Miss Ellie is right. Sue Ellen is not to blame. My Grandchildren are not here because of you! You need to change your ways, boy,” Jock told him.

JR left abruptly. He took his keys and got in his car. Once the Bluetooth was connected, he called his trusted friend, Harry.

You won’t get away with this, Sue Ellen.

To Be Continued:box:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1