1. Support Soapchat.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Soap Chatters. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute, it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert free, so we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards any forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop some of the down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. All contributions are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Dismiss Notice

My Foolish Heart

Discussion in 'JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction' started by Crazy For Sue Ellen, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Crazy For Sue Ellen Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +355
    CHAPTER 28

"Hey JR, what's going on?" Harry asked.

"I need you to look up a guy named Clayton Farlow. Find out where he lives and get any dirt on him. Also, try and find Sue Ellen. She took the kids and left. Get back to me ASAP," JR told him.

"I'm on it," Harry said, and hung up the phone.

JR learned a lot of information about the Farlow's through Michelle. He wasn't about to question how she found out. She said Dusty committed suicide, and Sue Ellen was the person who found him. He figured she had screwed that cowboy but to find him dead had to rough. A lot of unanswered questions were twirling around in JR's head.

Sue Ellen has to be with Farlow. Where else would she go?

Sue Ellen and Clayton snuggled close after making love. "I can't get enough of you," Clayton said, stroking her hair.

"Mm, you certainly are welcome to keep trying, my darlin," Sue Ellen said. She lifted her head and kissed his lips. The sound of Ella crying cut short their tender kissing.

"Excuse me honey," Sue Ellen said and went over to Ella.

While watching Sue Ellen giving Ella her bottle, Clayton wished they could have a child of their own. Amy was unable to conceive, but they were great parents to Dusty. Privately, he hoped Sue Ellen would get pregnant. They did not use any contraceptives. He didn't know if Sue Ellen was on the pill.

Sue Ellen noticed the somewhat different way Clayton looked at her. "Is everything okay?" she asked.

"Well, I was thinking of Dusty," Clayton told her, and finished getting dressed. Sue Ellen felt a wave of emotion come over her. "Oh?"

"Yes. I have to tell you something. Dusty wasn't my real son, Sue Ellen," Clayton confided. Sue Ellen was shocked. "Oh my God, I didn't know," Sue Ellen said.

"It's something Dusty and I never spoke about. His real Mother was my Sister, Jessica. She died five years ago," Clayton said.

Sue Ellen gently laid Ella down in her new pack and play.
    "I don't know why Dusty didn't tell me," Sue Ellen said, somberly.

Clayton went over to Sue Ellen, kissed her lips quickly and said, "Well, I don't know either, but Dusty truly loved you.”

Sue Ellen acknowledged that with a simple, “I loved him too, Clayton, and to be honest—I miss him so much.”

“We both do, honey. I’d give anything to have him back. Just remember that I love you more than anything in this world,” Clayton told her. Sue Ellen was choked up thinking about Dusty; a tinge of guilt came over her for being with Clayton.

Sue Ellen didn't want the memory of Dusty to affect the love she felt for Clayton. She began to sob and Clayton comforted her in his strong but loving arms. She felt safe and protected; something she never totally felt with any other man, even JR. She whispered in his ear, "I love you, Clayton."

CATTLEMEN'S CLUB - 7 P.M.

Harry got back to JR and told him Clayton sold the Southern Cross ranch, and currently lived in Dallas. He texted him the address, and confirmed what Michelle told him about Dusty. There weren't any skeletons in Clayton's closet but he'd keep digging. The most important thing to JR was the fact that Sue Ellen's car was right outside Clayton's building. He was right all along.

Just as JR was about to get up from the bar, his phone rang. It was Sue Ellen. Nervous excitement swept through his body. He still hoped she wanted to come home and forget about a divorce. Instead of being a wise ass, he decided to try and be nice.

“Hi darlin, thanks for calling. Are you and the children okay?” JR asked.

“Hello, JR. Yes, why wouldn't we be?” Sue Ellen replied.

“Don't get angry. I just miss them, and you,” JR told her.

“Well, I don't miss you, JR. In fact, I've never been happier,” Sue Ellen said. That wasn’t what JR wanted to hear so being nice went out the window.

“Fine, I guess shacking up with your dead lover’s Daddy makes you happy. Is he better in the sack than his son? Or is that why the cowboy shot himself?”

Sue Ellen wasn’t surprised that JR knew about Dusty. He always made it his business to know everything. “Actually, Clayton is even better than Dusty. Anything else, my darlin?”

“No, unless you know how else to imply that you are a no good slut. Do you, sugar?”

Sue Ellen was fuming. In her anger, she decided to drop a bomb on him. “Yes, I do.”

JR was taken aback then said, “Good tell me.”

Without hesitation, Sue Ellen said, “Ella is not your daughter."

To Be Continued:eck:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Miss Texas 1967

Miss Texas 1967 Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +816
    Sue Ellen, dropping truth bombs and having Farlow children :lol:

• Like Like x 1
    • Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1
  3. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +5,800
    Medals:
    :censer:OK let me get one thing straight JR. Don't EVER call my girl a slut.

EVER.

I'll fly from Ireland to whip your ass. You get me? :censer:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +355
    CHAPTER 29

JR was in shock. When he didn’t respond, Sue Ellen followed up with a question. "Did you hear me, my darlin?"

JR felt sick to his stomach. Feebly he said, "Yes."

"Good but don't get upset yet," Sue Ellen told him.

"Yet? What the hell does that mean?" JR asked. He was choked up.

"Ella could be your child. I'm just not sure," Sue Ellen told him.

JR took a deep breath. He was relieved that his precious baby girl could still be his. He never thought he’d be in this position with Sue Ellen again.

"So your dead cowboy may have managed to slip you a little something, huh?" JR assumed.

"No my love, it was Clint who may have, and he died without knowing. I never told him."

"Oh my God, when the hell did you find time to screw around with the saddle tramp?" JR asked.

"While I was f***ing mad at you over Kristin's phone call. We found each other again, and I was going to leave. I found out I was pregnant with Ella but Dusty couldn't get over the fact that I was carrying another man's child, and…" JR interrupted.

"Now your with his Daddy. Tell me, sugar who’s next in the Sue Ellen assembly line?” JR asked, sarcastically.

“Well it certainly won’t be you,” Sue Ellen shot back and hung up on him.

JR immediately searched in his phone and found the doctor from the John Ross fiasco. He had to ask for "another" paternity test. He would set up an appointment first thing in the morning.

When Sue Ellen walked back into the room, she was clearly upset. Clayton tried to comfort her when she told him what had happened.

“You actually told him?” Clayton asked. He knew that had to be hard for JR to swallow. Any man would be upset.

“He didn’t take the news as good as you did, my love,” Sue Ellen said.

“Ella can't be mine so how could I be upset. I...I wish she was,” Clayton said.

"You do?" Sue Ellen asked.

Clayton took Sue Ellen by the hand and led her to the sofa. "Honey, I'd give anything if we could have a child together."

Sue Ellen's eyes began to swell up with tears. "Clayton, I had no idea you wanted us to have children."

"Would you ever consider it?" Clayton asked.

Sue Ellen caressed his face and kissed his lips sweetly. "Of course I would. I…I love you."

Clayton was overjoyed. Sue Ellen told him she was taking birth control pills but would stop whenever Clayton wanted.

“I’d love to try and start right away, Sue Ellen,” Clayton said.

“Okay darlin. I will stop immediately,” Sue Ellen replied.

“I’m so glad because I’m not getting any younger, sweetheart.” Clayton wished he could turn back time.

“Oh honey, stop implying you're an old man. Do you realize how amazing you are? You leave me breathless and wanting more,” Sue Ellen told him, her finger outlined his lips.

“Mm, you drive me absolutely crazy. I think we should go to bed right now, don't you?" Clayton asked, his arms wrapped around her waist.

Sue Ellen sexily licked her lips. "God yes.” Clayton picked her up gently; their lips pressed together as he carried her to the bedroom.

Clayton made love to Sue Ellen passionately. Her moans of pleasure exuding from her throat. He slowed it down and thrusted gently; their movements in perfect rhythm. Their kissing was sensual
    until the final moment they reached their apex.

The next morning, JR sent Sue Ellen a text message.

I made an appointment with Dr. Miles for a paternity test. Bring Ella and John Ross to his
    office tomorrow at 2 o’clock. I’m sure you remember where it is. Another thing, I don’t want the family to know. Please respect my wishes.

Of course I won’t tell them. See you then.

Sue Ellen was relieved. She wanted to know once and for all. Besides,
    to cause any unnecessary problems with JR would not be wise.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" Clayton asked.

"Yes, positive. Hopefully, it won't take long," Sue Ellen said.

"Okay. I will be right here," Clayton said. He helped her get John Ross and Ella out of the car.

Just as Sue Ellen put Ella in her stroller, JR walked toward them and made his presence known. “
    Hey partner!" He shouted and lifted John Ross into his arms.

Clayton stood next to Sue Ellen and wrapped his arm around her waist, and gave JR the evil eye. She turned to him and said, "It’s okay."

JR looked at Sue Ellen
    and said, "Let's go, sugar. I don’t want to be late for Dr. Miles." Clayton backed off but not before he kissed Sue Ellen. JR held back his emotions seeing his wife being kissed by another man.

This old geezer is asking for trouble.

To Be Continued:mo:

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  5. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +355
    CHAPTER 30

They sat there waiting for their names to be called. JR tried to talk to Sue Ellen but she barely responded.

JR held Ella in his arms when the medical assistant finally called their name. They were huddled into a room and were quickly met by Dr. Miles.

Dr. Miles said he would send the samples to the lab, and have the results in about 2-3 days. When JR asked if it could be sooner, Dr. Miles said he'd try but didn't make any promises. They left knowing there was nothing else to do but wait.

After they got off the elevator, JR asked Sue Ellen to wait a moment. "Sue Ellen, I know this may not fly but can I please bring John Ross home for the night? Mama and Daddy miss him and Ella very much," JR asked.

Sue Ellen was hesitant but after putting JR through another paternity test she felt she owed it to him. She shouldn't give a shit but, in the end, she still did.

"Fine but don't give me a hard time when I come to Southfork to pick him up tomorrow," Sue Ellen said.

JR put his hand on Sue Ellen's shoulder. "I promise I won't. I...I'm sorry for messing up our lives. I...I love you, darlin," he said and kissed her cheek.

Sue Ellen stood her ground. "I've heard it all before, JR. You're only ever sorry when you get caught. I will be at Southfork around Noon. We can talk then. Bye." She kissed John Ross before she walked out the door with Ella.

Sue Ellen signed paperwork to file for divorce. She hesitated briefly but seeing Clayton's loving smile confirmed she was doing the right thing. She asked for child support for John Ross and Ella. Deep down she felt Ella was JR's child, not Clint's.

While driving home in his limousine, Clayton didn't say much, opting to leave Sue Ellen to her thoughts. Out of the corner of his eye, Clayton saw her wipe away a few tears that rolled down her face. He squeezed her hand gently. Sue Ellen put her head on his shoulder.

"Everything is going to be fine," Clayton reassured her, and kissed her forehead gently.

THE NEXT DAY

Sue Ellen arrived at Southfork with Ella. She was greeted by Jock and Miss Ellie. They were happy to see both of them.

"Where's JR at Miss Ellie?" Sue Ellen asked.

"JR is with John Ross. I think he's in the kitchen. Would you like me to get them?"

"No. Here take Ella. You and Jock can have a nice visit. I'll go in the house and get John Ross myself," Sue Ellen said.

When she was about to go into the kitchen, Sue Ellen heard JR talking to their son. She listened before barging in.

“Your Mama will be here any minute. You may not be able to understand but I love you and your Mama very much. I never want to hurt her, but I always manage to find a way to do so. I put the company first but if she ever takes me back, I will step down as President of Ewing Oil, and hand the reins over to Uncle Bobby. I should have done it a long time ago. Well, we better get you cleaned up.”

Sue Ellen was moved but found it hard to believe that he’d ever give up the power of running the company. She waited a moment then marched into the kitchen.

“Hey darlin,” JR said.

“Hi! Come on my love let’s go home,” Sue Ellen said. She lifted John Ross into her arms.

It hurt JR to hear Sue Ellen’s words. In his mind, Southfork was John Ross’s home and he let her know it.

“Listen sugar, you know damn well that Southfork will always be our children’s home. It’s where they belong and don’t forget that,” JR told her.

“Not anymore!” Sue Ellen said, but before she walked out the door, JR grabbed her arm and stroked it gently.

“Darlin, don’t you love me?” JR asked.

“Stop it, JR. Please let me go. My life is with Clayton now. He loves me, and is dedicated to my happiness. You don’t know how to love, and you are only dedicated to your beloved Ewing Oil,” Sue Ellen said, her voice trailing off into a whisper. She was upset and couldn’t speak any longer.

Before JR let go he stared at her and said, “You still love me. I can feel the way you quiver from my touch, and the expression on your face. When I look in your eyes, I can see deep down into your soul how you feel about me.”

Sue Ellen’s lip quivered. She knew there was truth in what he said but she thought about Clayton, and how much they meant to each other. She quietly walked away.

Ewing Oil - 11:45 a.m.

JR sat there determined to get his mind off of Sue Ellen but to no avail. He decided to go out for a few drinks and have some lunch. While he talked to Sly, the elevator opened and a man walked over to JR and said, “Excuse me. Are you Mr. John Ross Ewing?”

“Yes, that’s me. What can I do for you?” JR asked.

The man handed him the envelope and said, “You’ve been served, sir. Have a good day.”

In the pit of his stomach, JR knew what it was. He went back into his office, and locked the door. He poured a much needed drink and opened the envelope. It was what he feared; divorce papers from Sue Ellen.

Just as he was about to pick up the office phone and dial his attorney, JR got a call on his cellphone from Dr. Miles.

TO BE CONTINUED;)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  6. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +355
    CHAPTER 31

JR cried tears of joy when Dr. Miles told him the results proved that Ella was his child. After he hung up the phone, JR immediately called Sue Ellen.

"Hi, I take it you got the divorce papers,” Sue Ellen said.

“Yes but that’s not why I’m calling, darlin. Dr. Miles called and told me the results of the test,” JR said.

Sue Ellen felt her heart skip a beat. “And?”

“She’s mine, Sue Ellen. Ella is my daughter!” JR said, excitedly.

Sue Ellen was so happy. She almost forgot what point their relationship was at. She answered enthusiastically. “Oh JR, my darlin, I knew Ella was yours. I could feel it and…I…um…” She paused.

“Darlin, I know you’re upset with me but don’t throw away what we mean to each other. Forget the divorce and come home. We’ll start over.”

Even though Sue Ellen still loved him, her relationship with Clayton mattered to her. “JR, I’m glad that Ella is yours but it doesn’t change anything. I want a divorce. I’m sorry,” Sue Ellen said, and hung up the phone, leaving JR devastated.

FOUR MONTHS LATER

Sue Ellen was happy with Clayton though a part of her missed JR. The foolishness of her heart briefly in play, until she remembered the heartache JR put her through. Their divorce was uncontested with JR accepting Sue Ellen’s request of child support, but nothing for herself. She and Clayton were engaged, and would marry as soon as her divorce from JR was final. She also agreed that JR would have their children every weekend.

EWING OIL

JR signed his part of the paperwork for his latest deal and said, “Take this to Bobby and have him sign it.”

“Yes, Mr. Ewing,” Phyllis said, filling in for Sly.

JR was dating a woman named Cheryl. She was a good friend of Sly’s, and was recently divorced. She had come to the office a few times and caught JR’s eye. He didn’t take long to ask her out, and she accepted. He missed Sue Ellen but he couldn’t go without a female. Granted, he could call Serena for sex but he wanted a real relationship that would help him ease the pain of losing the love of his life.

JR took out his cell phone and sent Cheryl a message. Hey pretty lady, how about dinner at Scalini’s tonight? Meet you at 6 o’clock?

Cheryl got back to JR immediately.
    Hi. Sounds great. I will see you then. By the way, you were great last night.

JR grinned devilishly.
    As much as he enjoyed sex with Cheryl, JR thought about Sue Ellen during it. He wished it was her. Cheryl wasn’t as proactive or as hot but he wasn’t complaining. She was a real nice lady, and a good distraction.

CLAYTON'S CONDO

Clayton's sensuous kisses were upon her lips, as his gentle thrusts drove Sue Ellen wild. He loved how dripping wet she was. Her hands gripped his buttocks, pulling him in deeper. He picked up the pace; her loud moans echoed in his ears, and she began to convulse.

"Clayton!" Sue Ellen shouted as she succumbed to a powerful climax.

Clayton no longer held back. He pumped until he came deep inside of her. When his ragged breathing subsided, Sue Ellen whispered in his ear, "Incredible.”

“I love you,” Clayton replied and held her in his arms.

In the weeks that followed, Sue Ellen and JR were cordial with each other. The day after their divorce was final, Sue Ellen took Ella and John Ross to Southfork for a two-week visit. She would miss them terribly but knew JR and the family would relish having them, so it made her feel better. She knew they were in good hands.

Clayton booked a trip to Maui for a relaxing vacation. They would also visit some of Clayton's family in California and get married in Las Vegas before returning home.

While on Clayton’s private plane, Sue Ellen didn't say much. He held her hand and asked, “Are you okay, Sue Ellen?”

“Sure, why do you ask?” Sue Ellen answered; though something was bothering her very much.

“It’s just that you seem distant. Don’t worry about the kids. You know the Ewing’s will take care of them,” Clayton told her.

“I know but I've never been separated long from them,” Sue Ellen explained. She rested her head on his shoulder. It was true that she’d miss them terribly, but it wasn’t the reason she was silent.

The truth was that Sue Ellen couldn’t get JR out of her mind, or heart after seeing him. She thought about what happened only two hours before.

To Be Continued:)

7. Miss Texas 1967

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +816
    Two hours before??? Hmm.

8. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +355
    CHAPTER 32

(Sue Ellen in deep thought)

Sue Ellen knocked on JR's bedroom door. He was happy to see her.

Hi darlin, come in.

She walked in slowly. Her eyes scanned the room she lived in for 11 years. She felt a bit emotional and didn't even realize he shut the door.

I take it you need to leave me some sort of instructions, right?

No. I just want to personally thank you for taking care of the kids while I'm gone. I won't worry knowing they are safe and sound with you here at Southfork.

No thanks necessary, Sue Ellen. I love my children and I'm happy their here. I told Bobby I won't be in the office at all.

You mean you aren't going into the office until I come home?

Yes does that surprise you?

Sue Ellen told him it did. He shrugged his shoulders then told her he didn’t want to miss a moment with them. He asked her a question despite knowing the answer.

Are you going to marry him?

If you mean, Clayton then yes I am. He loves me, and I am very happy that I’m going to be his wife. I...I guess I should go.

JR hesitated but touched her arm. He could feel her shiver when he whispered for her not to leave. She didn’t move. They looked at each other for a few moments without saying a word. When Sue Ellen looked down, JR lifted her head with his finger, her eyes watery after a single tear rolled down her cheek.

I know you still love me, Sue Ellen because I feel the same. The divorce decree is only a piece of paper. Tell me the truth. That’s all I ask, and then you can marry him. Do you love Clayton the way you love me?

Yes, I love Clayton but... Is it the same love I feel for you? No! The love that's in the core of my soul? No! A love like no other I’ve experienced except with you? No! Am I "in love" with Clayton? No! Do I wish that you wouldn't have f***ed up our lives with your infidelities that drove me in the arms of other men? Yes! Does that answer your goddamn question?

JR grabbed Sue Ellen by the shoulders and quickly kissed her lips passionately. He held her tight and she struggled to break free of his grasp. His tongue slipped in her mouth; she began to respond to him. He loosened his grip and felt her breasts beneath her silky blue blouse. He pulled her down on the bed. He showered her with kisses down her neck and mouth. She gasped when his hands slid under her short skirt and slid down her panties—his fingers feeling how wet she was for him. She trembled when he played with her nub and pushed in and out slowly driving her wild. She whispered for him to make love to her—the desire for him undeniable. She cursed him under her breath hating how weak he made her feel.

JR pulled down his pants; his raging hard-on wanting to feel her slippery goodness. He lifted her legs to his shoulders and thrusted inside of her. Her cries of pleasure music to his ears. Their movements in perfect rhythm until they came together as one.

Sue Ellen was red in the face with her erotic fantasy of making love with JR. If only... She thought back to what really happened in the end.

Please just answer my question, Sue Ellen. Do you love Clayton the way you love me?

Yes, and since you're going to find out sooner or later, I might as well tell you now.

Tell me what?

I'm pregnant. Clayton and I are going to have a baby.

Sue Ellen could see the pain in JR's eyes. He never thought she'd have children with anyone but him. He managed a congratulations and wished her luck before walking out his bedroom door.

Sue Ellen hated to hurt him, but she didn't have a choice. Even though she was still in love with JR, she was going to marry Clayton, knowing he'd never cheat on or do anything to hurt her.

Having sex with JR was now just a fantasy.

To Be Continued ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +5,800
    Medals:
    Love the POV from Sue Ellen! You wrote the depth of her emotions for JR really well - so strong. Really really hope she doesn't marry Clayton!

10. Miss Texas 1967

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +816
    Ohhh damn. I sort of had a feeling when I read she was deep in thought, but then reading the previous chapter I'd also suspected she was pregnant. Very complex situation, one she can't easily get out of because she changed her mind again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +355
    CHAPTER 33

SOUTHFORK

JR just finished pouring himself a drink when Miss Ellie walked over to him. “You seem annoyed with something, JR. What is it?” Miss Ellie asked.

"It’s Sue Ellen. She's marrying Clayton Farlow and guess what? She's pregnant, Mama," JR told her; trying unsuccessfully to hide his frustration.

Even though Miss Ellie could see it was tearing JR up inside, she only wished the best for Sue Ellen—her son causing years of pain and heartache for her former daughter-in-law.

"I'm sorry, JR but you have no one to blame but yourself. I hope Mr. Farlow is a better husband than you were."

JR was hoping for a bit more sympathy from Miss Ellie. He lost his temper and shouted, "Don't you think I know that Mama? Jeez can't anyone in this goddamned family ever feel sorry for me? Dammit!"

At that precise moment, Jock came into the living room and immediately chastised JR. "Hey, don't you dare yell at your Mama like that!"

JR swallowed the last gulp of his bourbon. He had enough and looked at Miss Ellie. "You tell Daddy why I’m so upset. I'm going upstairs with my children."

"What the hell, Miss Ellie? Why does that boy have such a bug up his ass?” Jock asked.

When Miss Ellie told him what happened, Jock understood but he still didn't like JR raising his voice. “He’s a stupid fool for losing such a beautiful woman like Sue Ellen in the first place. He should have never…”

"Forget it, Jock. Come on; let's go upstairs to our bedroom. You’re leaving on your trip to the Oilmen's conference tomorrow. I'm gonna need something to sustain me until you get back," Miss Ellie said with a wink.

Jock smiled. "Oh hell yeah, Miss Ellie! I’m right behind you."

MAUI

“Having a good time honey?” Clayton asked, the sun shining down on their skin.

Sue Ellen turned to Clayton and answered, “Oh yes! If this place isn’t like heaven, then I don’t know what is."

"You're right, its breathtaking," Clayton said.

"Well it would be alot better if I could have a sip of your pina colada but I can’t.”

“Aw that really sucks, Sue Ellen. I…I shouldn’t be drinking in front of you and…”

“Nonsense I’m fine. Besides I need my strength for tonight,” Sue Ellen said, her hand caressed his face.

“I have a little something for you sweetie. I don’t want to wait to give it to you,” Clayton told her.

Sue Ellen was excited. She was no stranger to presents, especially during her marriage to JR. “Oh Clayton, what is it?”

Clayton reached into a bag that he brought to the pool area of the five-star hotel they stayed at. A black velvet box was placed into the palm of her hand. When she opened it, she was rendered speechless. The most beautiful diamond and ruby necklace waited to be placed on her neck. “Like it?”

“I love it! Thank you my darlin,” Sue Ellen said, and kissed his lips.

“My pleasure but you’ll have to wait until we dine tonight to put it on. I have the boutique sending up the dress you said you loved in their window,” Clayton said, excitedly.

“Really? The one with the plunging neckline? Oh that is gorgeous,” Sue Ellen warbled gleefully.

“Only the best will do for the Mother of my child and you'll look spectacular,” Clayton said, proudly.

Sue Ellen was truly happy that a man like Clayton came into her life. She touched her stomach and for some reason, thought about Dusty. They decided on Clayton for a boy, and Felicia for a girl.

When Clayton received a cell phone call, he quickly excused himself and told Sue Ellen that it was business. She understood and decided to text JR.

Hi, it’s me. I’m just checking in to see how John Ross and Ella are doing. It’s so gorgeous here in Maui, and the weather is divine but I miss the kids so much. How are my babies?

JR had just finished reading John Ross his favorite nursery book when he heard his phone alert him. When he noticed it was Sue Ellen, JR tucked his son in, and checked on his little princess who was fast asleep. He went into his bedroom and decided to do a video call. He crossed his fingers and prayed she'd pick up—he missed seeing the most beautiful face in the world.

To Be Continued:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +355
    CHAPTER 34

Sue Ellen was in the bathroom of her suite. She was about to get undressed and take a shower when the video call from JR came through. She was excited thinking JR wanted her to say goodnight to John Ross and Ella. She swiped her phone immediately.

"Hey darlin. It's good to see you," JR said; her face smiling back at him. She leaned the phone against the wall of the sink.

"JR, what a great surprise! I'm so glad I can see my babies. It's kinda late for them to be up though."

"Their sound asleep Sue Ellen but I can go in their rooms and…"

"No don't take a chance waking ‘em up. I thought...um...why are you calling me then?"

"I wanted to see how you were, and from what I can see you look as beautiful as ever. Your tan is amazing."

Sue Ellen was a little annoyed. "Thanks. I'm great but if that's all you wanted, you could have texted."

"Darlin, in all honestly I just had to see you. I miss you. Period. I'm miserable without you. Don't you see how empty our bed is?" JR said showing her the side she use to sleep on, then focused on his sad face.

Sue Ellen looked down. She didn't want to stare into his watery blue eyes. "It’s too bad, I'm marrying Clayton!" She exclaimed.

"I don't want you to. I love you and…"

"JR, stop. Please don't do this. I have to go."

Sue Ellen hung up and began to sob, unaware that Clayton was in the room. He overheard everything but didn't say a word. He waited a few moments.

"Sue Ellen, I'm back honey," he shouted. She dabbed her eyes and came out of the bathroom. "Hello, my darlin!"

Clayton kissed her and asked, "Everything okay?"

"Sure. I had enough sun for one day. I was just about to take a shower. I'd love some company," Sue Ellen said her finger outlined his lips.

"Mm, I'd love it," Clayton answered. He slowly took off Sue Ellen's bathing suit, and his own.

"I can't wait until you lather me up," Sue Ellen said. She took his hand and led him into the shower.

That night, while they were having dinner, Sue Ellen let him know about her phone call with JR. Clayton was relieved she told him on her own.

In the next few days, JR cooled off getting in touch with Sue Ellen. He was so upset that he ignored everything and everyone, except his children. Cheryl got fed up and told him it was over. Even though he liked her, JR didn't care.

As he poured a drink, the phone rang. Teresa told Miss Ellie it was Jock calling from Reno. Even a call from Jock didn't spark his interest.

Palm Springs, California

"It's so lovely here, Clayton and your family has been wonderful to me," Sue Ellen said.

"They are so happy for us. Are you sure you don't mind me playing golf tomorrow with my Cousins Travis and Hank? I'll be gone for quite awhile," Clayton told her.

"Of course not. I haven't been feeling good the last day or so. My nausea is getting the best of me, but it'll pass. I will be fine, and please don't worry about JR. I doubt he'll call me," Sue Ellen said.

"I'm not worried, even if he does, I know you love me," Clayton said, as they snuggled in bed.

Southfork

While sitting at the table for breakfast, Miss Ellie couldn't stop talking about Jock and how much he missed everyone. He'd get the plane later in the day. Everyone was excited about him coming home.

"You're awfully quiet, JR. Don't you miss Daddy," Bobby said.

"Of course but I miss Sue Ellen more," JR answered as he put down his coffee and excused himself from the table.

Miss Ellie, Bobby and Pam looked at each other and frowned. For once, they felt sorry for JR but kept quiet.

Little did they know that something was about to turn their world upside down.

To Be Continued:(

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +355
    CHAPTER 35

SOUTHFORK

When Jock arrived home everyone was happy to see him especially Miss Ellie. She hated to sleep alone missing the warmth of his body next to hers. They raced upstairs to make love.

Jock's gentle but deep thrusts brought Ellie close to the edge. When he began to throb, she wrapped her legs around him and they came together as one.

"I missed you so much," Jock said, her head on his chest.

"One thing I have to ask you though," Jock said.

Miss Ellie sat up. "It's about JR, isn't it?"

"Yes, what's wrong with him?" Jock questioned.

"JR misses Sue Ellen. He's been having a tough time dealing with the divorce. He can't get over the fact that she is pregnant, and going to marry Clayton Farlow," Miss Ellie explained.

"Damned fool. What did he expect after the way he treated, Sue Ellen? I don't feel sorry for him. I'm furious that his stupidity caused us to lose our Grandchildren living at Southfork. I really don't blame Sue Ellen."

"Me either but JR is our son, Jock. Even though it's his fault, I do feel bad for him. I hate seeing him so sad. I'm worried because it's even more than that. He's a lost soul without Sue Ellen," Miss Ellie said.

Jock got out of bed. He put on his pajamas and robe. He looked at the clock and said, "Well you are absolutely right, Miss Ellie. Should I go talk to him? It's only 9 o’clock."

Miss Ellie hesitated then said, "Yes, maybe you better but Jock please don't criticize him. Try to understand what JR is going through. The last thing he needs is a stern lecture from you."

Jock kissed Miss Ellie and said, "Don't worry. I won't be too rough on him," and walked out of the bedroom door.

As Jock walked toward JR’s bedroom, he spoke to Teresa when she came out of the nursery. “Hello Mr. Ewing, can I get you anything before I check on John Ross.”

“No thank you, Teresa. I have to talk to JR before he goes to bed.”

“JR isn’t home, sir. He left about twenty minutes ago and said he wouldn’t be home until tomorrow morning. I’m taking care of the children for him,” Teresa said.

“Oh, did he say where he was going?” Jock asked.

“No he didn’t,” Teresa told him and said goodnight.

Where the hell did that boy go?

10:15 p.m.

JR went to stay at a hotel. He wanted to drown his sorrows without having to worry about taking care of John Ross and Ella. He ordered up some bourbon and had every intention of drinking the entire bottle or two. He needed to escape his thoughts of Sue Ellen.

The liquor started to hit him but it had the opposite effect. Sue Ellen invaded his mind even more. He picked up the phone and sent her a simple message.

Forgive me for all the pain I’ve caused you. I love you. I will never stop loving you. You are my heart❤️

Sue Ellen was reading a book on her Kindle while Clayton slept. She was starting to yawn but perked up when JR's message came through. She read it immediately.

With tears in her eyes, Sue Ellen touched her belly and looked over at Clayton. She was still in love with JR but, nonetheless, she loved Clayton. She was overjoyed about having their child and looked forward to being his wife.

I will always love you but regardless of my feelings, my future is with Clayton.

JR was completely zonked and didn’t read Sue Ellen’s message until the next day. He was thankful she still loved him.

One day, Sue Ellen, we'll be together again.

To Be Continued :)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Miss Texas 1967

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +816
    Sue Ellen's old line about being confused has nothing on her here :lol: She just can't make up her mind can she? Do we mind? No.

15. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +355
    FINAL CHAPTER

The day before Sue Ellen was to marry Clayton, she got a call from Pam. She immediately picked up thinking it had something to do with John Ross or Ella. She answered with a shaky hello.

“Hi Sue Ellen, I’m sorry to bother you while you’re on your honeymoon but I…”

"It’s okay, Pam. Clayton and I are getting married tomorrow. Is something wrong?” Sue Ellen asked.

“The kids are fine but...um...Jock had a stroke. I...I thought you should know,” Pam told her.

“Oh my God, is he okay?” Sue Ellen asked.

“No, he’s in a coma and...oh Sue Ellen...it doesn’t look good,” Pam said, sobbing.

“Poor Miss Ellie. How’s JR and Bobby?” Sue Ellen inquired.

“Bobby is handling it, but JR is a wreck, Sue Ellen,” Pam answered.

“Jesus. I...I have to come to the hospital,” Sue Ellen said.

“But Sue Ellen, you’re getting…”

“Married. I know but it has to wait. JR can’t be alone right now. Tell him I’ll be there as soon as I can.”

“Okay, Sue Ellen. I’ll text you when I find out anything else,” Pam said and hung up the phone.

Clayton was upset when he heard Sue Ellen. “You can’t be serious about running to JR just because Jock is in the hospital. I...I mean I feel bad and hope he pulls through but you’re not a part of that family anymore.”

“Yes, I am Clayton! Jock is my children’s Grandfather. I have to be with my family now.”

“But we’re supposed to get married tomorrow," Clayton stressed.

"I know but we have to wait. Please understand. We can get married in Dallas. I can't let Miss Ellie down," Sue Ellen explained.

Clayton took a deep breath and said, "Okay, I guess you're right,” he said and made the call to get his private plane ready.

DALLAS MEMORIAL

Sue Ellen arrived at the hospital without Clayton. She headed down the hallway toward Jock's room. She spotted JR sitting down with his head in his hands—obviously sobbing. She walked over and placed her hands over his.

"Sue Ellen," JR said, softly. He was unshaven, and clearly a mess over Jock.

"JR, my darlin," Sue Ellen said with tears in her eyes. Her emotions in high gear. He slowly stood up. They looked into each others eyes before falling into a loving embrace. JR wept into Sue Ellen’s neck and she cried along with him. At that moment, Sue Ellen knew she would never leave him again.

Over the next few days, Jock's condition stayed the same. Sue Ellen's relationship with Clayton was strained.

"I don't understand why you have to stay at the hospital all day and night," Clayton said, his voice elevated.

"Because JR needs me!" Sue Ellen shouted. She grabbed her keys and hurried out the door. With that statement, Clayton realized that Sue Ellen would never become his wife.

Sue Ellen was at JR’s side when Jock came out of his coma. Thankfully he was alive and the family breathed a sigh of relief. Unfortunately, the stroke left him paralyzed from the waist down, but he remained as fiery as ever.

Even though Sue Ellen had agreed to marry him, Clayton knew that JR would always come between them. He was hurt but accepted the fact that Sue Ellen would always be in love with JR. He was grateful for the time they had, and most importantly for their child she carried. They parted the best of friends.

TWO YEARS LATER

Sue Ellen gave birth to Felicia Amy Farlow. Clayton was a wonderful father and they shared equal time with their beautiful baby girl.

Sue Ellen and JR were back together, with JR retiring from Ewing Oil to devote himself to her and their family. He was a wonderful Stepfather to Felicia, and became the Husband Sue Ellen always hoped he’d be. Her heart would never be foolish again.

THE END❤️

16. Miss Texas 1967

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +816
    I feel kind of bad for Clayton, he thought he was getting a second chance at a happy ending but he never really had Sue Ellen :(

• Like Like x 1