My presentation

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by templariuS, Jan 5, 2018.

1. templariuS

templariuS Soap Chat Newbie

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Hi my name is Tito, I am from Portugal and I am into 80's TV Shows since early 2000's when I had cable TV and started watching Falcon Crest here in my country. It was love at first sight. Before that I had on-and-off seeings of Family Ties at public TV and Green Acress which I loved so much :D When I was a child I remember seeing some random scenes from some remastered versions of Knight Rider, The Love Boat, Alf and McGyver.

After having cable TV I started to choose my contents. First Falcon Crest (I started watching from cliffhanger of season 6/7 till the very end. Then, when they aired again, I watched since the first episode but unfortunately they canceled this cable TV station when FC in the middle of S4 - only in 2015 I was able to get all the seasons and episodes), then All In the Family, Family Ties again, Dallas! which I was excited to see and watched religiously. I also watched some random episodes of Fame, The Love Boat again, Alf again and Roots.

I have all the DVDs of Dallas, the movies and Dallas 2012. I also have the DVDs released from Falcon Crest. I am very sad that there ain't more, I would love to have the complete series. I just watched every Twin Peaks episode and two years ago, I saw Babylon 5. I am currently watching Dynasty and new Dynasty.

That's it from my soap-80's-vintage geekness! I was a member of the other forum and what I miss the most is my post where I put images from all Abby Dalton's hairstyles for you guys to choose the ones that you liked the most! Such a shame! It gave me SO much work!

See you around :D

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,648
    Welcome back to our board Tito. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. templariuS

templariuS Soap Chat Newbie

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6

• Like Like x 1
  4. Angela Channing

Angela Channing Soap Chat Superstar

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,795
    Hi @templariuS, it's nice to have you on board. I look forward to reading your post in the future, especially on Falcon Crest and Dallas.

I don't remember specifically your posts about Abby Dalton's hairstyles but so much great material was lost when the forum went down over a year ago.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Toni

Toni Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,979
    September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
    Welcome back Tito! I am from Spain so we aren´t too far physically (I live in Barcelona).

Glad you found us again and looking forward to your next posts!

If you need a guide for any of 80´s soaps, check out my site (see link below, it´s called Supersoaps and covers the 4 major ones+the 2 "minors"+selected soaps from 90´s until today). Enjoy it and have the best new year!!