Discussion in 'SoapLand - The Battles' started by Willie Oleson, Apr 13, 2018.
Oh please, she would be the star of DALLAS '69!
1. Alexis - superbly done and the instant star Dynasty. There would have been no more show if Joan hadn’t worn that hat
2. Jake Sanders Return to Eden. Brilliant from entry to exit. Marvellous casting and a villain with a soft spot for the lady he’s supposed to hate. So good bringing him in as a Greg’s brother for revenge but then he fell for Stephanie too (as indeed anyone with eyes and a heart would lol)
3. Wes Parmalee Dallas - great new story for Miss Ellie. Was he or wasn’t he Jock? Possibly Dallas’ last excellent storyline??
4. Amanda Dynasty. Yet another child Blake and us didn’t know about. She caused a stir with Dex and her mother (in very different ways lol) AND she gave us dynasty’s greatest cliffhanger!
5. Lady Jessica. Dallas starts to turn panto at this point but still fun and entertaining. Those naughty sisters (Katherine was going off the rails by this point too haha)
I'll introduce the winner(s) this Thursday, or maybe Friday.
Sorry I'm late...
traffic was a bitch.
And speaking of bitches, here's our top 5 character introductions:
1. Alexis Carrington - 35 points
Blake thought his future was the only thing to worry about, until his past walked in.
2. Ruth Sumner - 18 points.
A shady entrance, literally and figuratively.
3. Richard Channing - 14 points.
The only introduction without an actual appearance, as it was Melissa who described the phone call from New York to her darling husband Lance.
"Personally, I can't wait to meet him".
4. Jessica Montford - 12 points.
5. Kit Marlowe - 11 points.
And what a way to enter SoapLand: a massacre scene more violent than Dynasty's Moldavia.
What a mouthwateringly exciting tagline for the Season Two premiere.
Maybe in one of those obscure, drawn promo ads?
It looks like they're all at varying stages of the Kate Bush Wuthering Heights dance. Heeeaaatthclifffff!
Separate names with a comma.