1. The World Cup of Soap Operas

Click here for more details
    Dismiss Notice

NIGHTMARE ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE!!!!

Discussion in 'Rant Room' started by Alexis, May 1, 2019.

1. Rove

Rove Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,841
    Alexis have you considered lodging your complaint on Sports Direct facebook page, if they have one as I'm not on facebook. Many companies here in Australia are petrified of complaints appearing on facebook and will make attempts at correcting customer issues. Also here in Australia we have the ACCC (Australian Competition and Consumer Commission). Customers can lodge an official complaint which the ACCC, they then contact the company on the customers behalf. Do you have access to anything like this?

Here in Australia we also have a website named productreview and it's the first place of call I go to before purchasing from any online company. This is a screenshot of reviews regarding Sports Direct from Aussies...

Sports.jpg
    I'll be steering well clear of this company. Let us know how you get on Alexis.

2. Zable

Zable Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +656
    Oh, dear! Who can believe what has happened!

Alexis, I put your new Adidas trainers and track top from Sports Direct through Google Translate.

It fed me this: EUREKA! THE MISSING BLUE TENNIS BAG!

Hard to fathom how that bag took the place of your missing trainers and track top. * scratching my head *

This is the only time I’ve had this happen. Normally Google Translate has been very helpful. I wonder if it was trying to tell me that I’d find in it that awful black wig that those gypsies used to hid the curls of that poor Maddie-lookalike they were seen dragging across the street (allegedly).

By all news accounts, that black wig sounds gross. Not the type of black wig your cancer-stricken cousin, bless her, was looking for, I’m sure.