Now finished Stranger Things 2 :D

Discussion in 'Cult TV' started by ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989, Nov 1, 2017.

1. ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989

ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989 Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,416
    ****THERE WILL BE SPOILERS******

ST2: What a ride! Roll on season 3, I'm liking Max, the new girl and another bright spot was the Steve-Dustin friendship, Dustin seemed more central this season I wonder if this is a sign of stranger things to come? Sean Austin was a great addition to the show as Bob,
    Shame he died, but the Cool Dr will fight another day, I had initially thought he was another baddie.

I doubt very much we've seen the last of the upside-down as there is still alot to learn about it but I do have a feeling that season 3 will take a different direction, what with Eleven/Jane's adventures in Chicago and Number 8 is still out there it seems that the Stranger Things universe is expanding somewhat.

Overall a worthy follow up to season 1, the new characters are shaping up well and looking forward to more adventures in Hawkins, see you in 1985 Stranger Things!

2. Pamela_E

Pamela_E administrator

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +97
    I finished too :)

I really didn't like episode 7 and skipped it half way through and didn't miss anything

It will interesting to see where it goes from here.
    I'm hoping they have a dedication to the Dallas dream season. Iconic pop culture moment :)

I really like Max, she reminds me of th actress from 6ft Under. I want to see what they do with the brother.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989

ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989 Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,416
    I wasn't sure if episode 7 was a sort of back door pilot for a potential spin off, season 3 of stranger things doesn't seem quite done with the upside down yet we have been introduced to new characters, we need to know what happened to numbers 1-7, 9 & 10.

Max was an excellent addition to the cast, I'm.glad there's another girl in the gang.

You may get your wish @Pamela_E in your wanting the Dallas dream season to be mentioned, in season 2 there was a clip from
    ALL MY CHILDREN with Erica and one of her husbands, DALLAS and DYNASTY were among the big 80s shows, however I think if Stranger Things gets that far I think they'll mention it in season 4 when it'll be set in 1986, they year all the primetime soaps went a bit mental.