NY NY (new york new york) Final Season Continuing from Eps 139-147.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by cardiff1984, Oct 22, 2016.

1. cardiff1984

cardiff1984 Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +24

Episode 139: From Our Eyes Only.

This episode is from the P.O.V. of Harry Wilson and Surveillance camera's only, with the exception of Flashbacks backs. It's the only episode that the P.O.V. will occur.

A SPECIAL CAMEO APPEARANCE BY:

CARRIE FISHER as Tina M Wilson.

Saturday

22nd February

Francis Bay Long Island.

Harry is seen cradling his dying mother in the 'Summer of 1979'

A shadowed figure is seen moving in the clouds

Jeff 's buriel in Hex-Ville

Harry being Stalked by Jill Flanders

Harry and Tina's break up in 2000

The shadowed figure moves closer and closer in the cloud

The North Tower Of The World Trade Center Collapsing

A middle aged psychotheropist stands over Harry "You won't remember any of this."

From in the cloud the shadowed figure reveals itself as Tina, who calls out. "Harry?"

Harry P.O.V.

Holy Shit. Another crazy dream. What does all this mean? It must be memories of my life, that I still can't remember. Jesus Christ, if it is some of it was really intense and scary. God I've got a headache. My leg still feels sore, I can barely move it a few inches. I don't think I should force myself out of bed just yet, my wheel chair is too far to reach. And here next to me is my wife, Bethany. She is nice. Wish I could remember her. Funny, she's not been in my dreams or nightmares, whatever you'd like to call them. I hate burdening her with my current situation. I know she's my wife, but it's a dranatic change for her, seeing me as someone who's forgotten her and my daughter. I feel shit for allowing this to happen in the first place, but I guess these things happen. As for Rebecca....well, I don't know, is she who she says she is, as Gloria Lang claimed she wasn't? Even so, Rebecca seems like a lost soul, that needs my support. Umph, oooh my head hurts just trying to grasp these events and trying to remember my life. Will I want to remember though, if it's gonna hurt? Just take it easy, take each day as it comes......Just one thing though, who is that Guy and Woman that keeps popping up in my dreams? The man in a suit and the gal in white in the cloud? What does he not want me to remember? Is the lady my Guardian Angel?....Enough Harry, too much speculation, just get a grip on things boy.

"Ow."

"You OK honey?" - Bethany

"Yeah, just a little tender that's all. Didn't mean to wake you."

"Here, have some asprin, will ease the pain. Wash it down."

"Thanks, that's better."

"I've gotta work half day today, Rebecca will take care of you this afternoon."

"I feel like a hospital patient. I'm sorry, I feel bad that you two have no time to yourselves."

"Harry, you almost died, you lost your memory. You won't be mobile for another few weeks yet. So don't excert yourself. You watch TV downstairs if you like."

"I need you to tell me something, it's about Rebecca."

"What about her?"

"It's something that Gloria Lang mentioned.....oh it's probably nothing."

"What did she say?"

"She said Rebecca has been pretending to be my daughter for a year and a half."

".......Really?"

"What is it?"

"Harry, Gloria Lang had Terminal Cancer , who's condition deteoriated so bad, it caused her to do this to you. She blew herself up and you were lucky to get out alive. If she went this far to hurt you or Rebecca, then whatever she said or claimed, was a complete lie. Rebecca loves you. She thinks the world of you. Have faith in her."

"Yeah, you're don't know what I was worrying myself for."

"Good. How 'bout some coffee?" - Bethany. EXITS BEDROOM.

Something is not right. I can feel it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. cardiff1984

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Abraham and Elaina's Apartment

Manhattan

NYC.

Hallway, Living Room, Kitchen and Front door Cams.

Plus Elaina's handbag Cam.

Edited Shots.

Movement in the apartment shows Elaina waking up and preparing for work and making breakfast for both herself and son Andy. Words are exchanged between both and Andy asks if his father will be OK? Elaina assures her son, that Abraham will make it and wakes up from his coma. Elaina makes sure Andy has everything he needs and they leave the apartment.​

Handbag Cam and installed

Dashcam of car

Elaina and Andy get into the car and Elaina drives Andy to school. After she drops Andy to school, she spots Emma talking to a hood, and it appears they exhange something, attempting to be secretive. Emma is seen getting into her car and driving away. Elaina to follow Emma, but Emma's erratic driving, stops Elaina following her, but Elaina thinks she knows where Emma has gone. Elaina heads to South Manhattan, where Emma and Chris once lived in their apartment across from Ground Zero and Elaina parks her car in a Parking Lot within the complex.

Parking Lot surveillance

Elevator Cam

Handbag Cam

Elaina parks across from Emma's empty car and heads to the elevator and heads up to Emma's apartment.

Handbag Cam (Not always clear visiblity of characters, but clear Audio).

Elaina knocks on Emma's door and calls out to her.

"Emma I know you're in there, open up. I need to talk to you."- Elaina

Door sounds open.

"What the f**k do you want?!" - Emma (aggressively).

"Emma you a look a mess."

"No shit, I've wondered why I've looked a like a Heritic everytime, I've looked in the mirror this week."

"I haven't come here for an argument Emma."

"Glad to hear it. You found your way, now you can find your way down."

Elaina refuses to leave.

"I'm here as a friend." - Elaina.

"Yeah, where have I heard that one before?" - Emma.

"Five minutes, that's all I ask."

"Oh, by all means."

Elaina enters Emma's apartment and sits at the kitchen table.

Handbag Cam ( feed facing Emma).

Emma attempts to conceal a small quantity if drugs, but it sounds like Elaina has spotted them. Emma looks really high on drugs.

"Say what you have to say and get out." - Emma.

"Is that what I think is?" - Elaina.

"What?"

"Getting high on drugs won't solve anything."

"What are you now my Fairy God Mother?"

"I take it you and Rebecca have some problems?"

"You don't miss a trick do you, that's why how you found me at my apartment or should I say, not so soon apartment. I'm gonna be homeless in less than fourty eight hours."

Emma is seen taking out a bottle of whisky and pouring it into a shot glass and drinking it in one.

"Oh Emma, I'm so sorry. That bad?"

"What's bad, is that the people I have loved , have either died, lied or pretended to love and care. First I discover the man I thought was my father, was not, he bought me off drug addict.....hypocrite I know. Then he gets killed by bomb. The man I married turns out to be Bisexual and then vanishes off the face of the Earth and to add even more insult the girl who I thought loved me, used me as a consolation, to pine for a dead woman, who was once a Vampire....Oh and before I forget, I don't trust you either."

"I'm your friend, you got to believe that."

"So have you solved your case on Bethany yet?"

"I'm working on it."

"Well, I hope your evasive Eric Lance is keeping his nose clean. Because if I see him, he won't know what hit him."

Momentary silence

"I know Chris missing is what this is all about. I pray he's some..........." - Elaina.

"Elaina, he's f*****g dead! Bethany killed him!" - Emma

"Like I said I'm working on it."

Emma pours herself another drink. Elaina tries to prise the bottle away from her, but Emma quickly snatches it away.

"How are you for cash?" - Elaina

"I've still got two hundred and fifty grand in the bank, so I'll be just fine thank you. Unless you've got room at your place."- Emma.

"I would, but I can't."

"Of course, you got secrets at home."

"I can't complicate things for Andy."

"I know, Abraham and......I understand. I'll just drive about somewhere."

"The state you're in?"

"What's wrong with New York?"

"You know what I mean."

"I know what you meant. I'm beginning to think this was my destiny. From what I've learnt about myself and about the people in my life, this is how it was mean't to be."

"You don't deserve this life."

"Then lets do something about it. Tell me what you've planned. you can trust me."

"Emma it's too dangerous."

"You don't trust me."

"Emma..........role back there. What did you mean Rebecca pining for a woman who was a Vampire? You don't mean that Linda Perry that disappeared after the Wall Street incident over two years ago?"

"That's right."

"Does she know you know?"

"Of course she does, otherwise I wouldn't be in this State."

"So Rebecca's in on it too."

"Not nescessarily. What Rebecca needs is years of psychotherapy, Bethany needs the Gas Chamber."- Emma

"Why the leniency?" - Elaina

"Clara Barton's death was no accident I suspect. And she had a big part to play in Rebecca's life. And I mean a big part."

"What do you mean?"

"There's something else I haven't told you about Rebecca."

"What's that?"

"You tell me what you're planning to bring Bethany down and I'll tell you."

"You know I can't."

"That's what I thought. Don't let the door hit you on the way out FRIEND."

• Like Like x 1
  3. cardiff1984

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Francis Bay

Long Island

Wilson Household

Harry P.O.V.

And surveillance Cam's in Living Room

Harry is watching the 1970 Movie 'Love Story' with Ryan O' Neal and Ali Macgraw. He is watching the Ice Skating Scene set in Central Park, where Jenny Barrett is watching Oliver Barrett Skate alone, with Francis Lai's Sountrack playing in Harmony.

Unknown P.O.V.

Unknown Location​

Somebody in an unknown location is also watching the same Movie at the same time.

Split Screen of Harry/Unknown P.O.V

Two scenes Combine.​

During the Harmony of the Movie Scene and the split screen, a young Harry Wilson, aged about ten is seen ice skating from the Point Of View of someone unknown in an ice rink.

Living Room Surveillance Cam​

Rebecca is seen entering the room with a coffee.

"You're totally engrossed in this movie aren't you?" 'Rebecca

Harry P.O.V.​

"Well, it's OK.....kinda mushy though."

"I remember watching this when I was little. Broke my heart when Ali Macgraw died at the end......oops sorry did I give you a spoiler there?"

"You know what, I probably have seen this film, but of course I can't remember, much. There is something familiar about this though."

"Yeah, I guess that would be Mom passing away year before last."

"Not that, the ice skating. I seem to remember taking part in ice skating with someone. Sort of like when I was a kid, but it's a blur."

"How did it feel?"

"Very comforting. Wish I could remember it all."

(Rebecca glances at her watch).

"How 'bout we try get that leg and arm into rythm again?"- Rebecca.

"I don't think that's such a good idea sweetheart. The Doctor said I should be resting for a couple weeks more and Bethany will hit the roof."

"If the shit does hit the roof, she can hit it with me."

Hold on maybe Rebecca is right. I can't let my memories fall into the ground literately. It could be push I need to find my true self. And come to think of it, maybe this could be my chance to get Rebecca to open up to me. I can see she is desperate for my approval. She's kinda tense too. She could be hiding something, I'm certain. I'm no psychologist, but it's written all over her face.

"OK, you've twisted my arm, when?"

"Now."

Oh shit, here we go.

"Now?"

"Sure it's only eleven o clock, we'll be in Central Park between one and two and we'll be back before it gets dark. C'mon we'll take some painkillers and be sure to wrap up warm."

"They may not let me go on the rink, the way I am. If anything happens to me, they could get into trouble."

"Don't fret. I'll pay them double or treble to get you on there. As long as you hold on tight, I won't let go."

"Promise?"

"Scouts honor."

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jessie

Jessie Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,318
    Awesome updates, I'm glad you are continuing to update this story for us. Hope you update again soon.❤️

• Like Like x 1
  5. cardiff1984

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Thank you Jessie, will update soon :D

6. cardiff1984

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +24
    When the story is complete I will be writing the Top Moments Of The Series.

Top 10: Characters Of The Show.

10: Steven Whittaker
    9: Helen W Wilson
    8: Jill Flanders
    7: William Mcquire
    6: Bethany M Wilson
    5: Christopher Wilson
    4: Harry Wilson
    3: Rebecca Turner
    2: Jeff Wilson
    1: Tina M Wilson

Top 10: Villains. (may contain spoilers).

10: Albert Kray
    9: Norman Labelle
    8: Steven Whittaker
    7: Carlos Del Reddi
    6: Benjamin Bates (aka Benita). spoiler.
    5: Alfred Benedict
    4: Hank Willis (aka Eric Lance).
    3: Bethany M Wilson
    2: Jill Flanders
    1: Carla Morrison

Top 10: Episodes Of The Series

10: Dead Runner (season 7)
    9: Tug Of Love (season 5)
    8: Long Lost Daughter (final season)
    7: Dissembling Generosity (season 4).
    6: Retro (season 2).
    5: Murder Most Horrid (final season). spoiler.
    4: Pilot (season 1).
    3: A Curse Down The Aisle (season 1).
    2: Break Up (season 5).
    1: A Time For The Bold. A Time For The Brave. A Time For Heroes. A Time To Mourn. (season 6)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  7. cardiff1984

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Elaina's Handbag Cam

Elaina has entered the Elevator in the NY Times building and is headed up to her office. She enters his office and a male voice can be heard.

"Hello Mrs Carlisle. I'm detective Ryland of the thirteenth precinct, I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions?"

The handbag is placed under Elaina's desk and only a pair of black shoes is seen from the lens, as well as Elaina's and Rylands conversation.

"Does this have to do with my husbands attack?" - Elaina.

"Sort of. The day after your husband was put into a coma, you were questioned by to senior officers from my station. Hugo and Beagle."

"Yeah, so."

"So, I am to understand you made a complaint against them."

"Yeah they bugged my phone, because they thought I was covering something."

"Well, aren't you?"

"Look my husband is on death's door and clinging onto life and your coming in here throwing horrid accusations at me. If they think they've found any distrust in me, then why haven't they come to ask me themselves?"

"They're missing."

"So, what does that have to with me? Maybe they were killed in the line of duty by a mugger or maybe they ran off to Hawaii together."

"Or maybe you know more than you're telling me."

"No, officer, Ryland this is harrassment."

"See it as you will. We'll be keeping tabs on you Mrs Carlisle and until you tell us the truth on what happened in Saratoga Springs, then this will be a continous investigation."- Ryland.

"Well, as soon as you fail in your attempts to paint me as a criminal, I will sue your ass." - Elaina.

The officers shoes are seen walking out of View and a door clicks open.

"Mrs Carlisle, I do hope your husband pulls through, I do. ut, something has been bothering me. It's kind of a coincidence that officer Lance and your wonder boy photographer Christopher Wilson, would go AWOL, the same night your husband disappeared. Maybe I'll have more luck with Mrs Wilson from the Bronx, you know the high on drugs gal you visited this afternoon."

A door clicks shut.

"Oh shit, this is not good." - Elaina.

Unknown Location.

Computer Surveillance Cam

Viewing Elaina's Handbag Cam.

A voice can be heard.

"Yeah, you're right Elaina, this is not good."- Eric Lance.

Harry's P.O.V.​

Harry is sat in the passengers seat of Rebecca's car, as Rebecca drives them to Manhattan for some ice skating. Harry spots the sign

"You are now leaving Francis Bay. Please come Back again soon."

OK, it's a two hour journey to the city. Maybe I should try and persuade Rebecca to open up to me now. Or maybe not I don't want to make her nervous at the wheel, might have an accident. At least I can rest my leg 'til then. Although I'm so anxious to know more about my life and the two women in my life or three. Bethany my second wife, Rebecca my daughter, who may not be, and Tina who died nearly two years ago. And there's something else.

Flashback- " You won't remember any of this." - Psychotherapist.

What does that mean? What was I supposed to forget.

"You're quiet there." - Rebecca.

"Oh, just going into thought. Trying come to grips with events."

"It will get better, you'll see."

"I don't want Bethany fretting over you taking me ice skating. She might think you're trying to break me altogether."

"You can't wither in the house weeks on end, until you recover. You need to exercise."

"He He He, you know ice skating is quite a level up to a slow recovery sweetheart."

"Trust me, you'll be fine."

"I don't want to spoil the occasion Becks, but you haven't really opened up much on why you and Emma split up."

"It's complicated Daddy....I guess our love wasn't as strong as it was mean't to be. We drifted apart."

"You two seemed pretty close."

"We were, but it wasn't to be. Sorry I had to burden you with that, considering what you went through with Gloria."

"I'm your father aren't I?"

".................Course you are."

• Like Like x 1
  8. cardiff1984

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Top 10: Storylines Of The Series.

10. Christopher becomes Marlene (season 6)
    9. The Cosmos (Hinted In First Four Seasons -Discovered season 5 - Final Season)
    8. Who Shot Jeff Wilson? (season 1/season 2
    7. Grim Reaper Stalks Manhattan. (season 3)
    6. 'It's A Wonderful Life,' Homage With William Mcquire. (season 5)
    5. The Murder Of '79' Mystery (The Full Series)
    4. Rebecca's True Identity Unveiled. (Final Season)
    3. 9/11. (season 6)
    2. The Surrogacy Deception (season 4/season 5
    1. The Harry/Tina Love Story. (The Full Series)

• Like Like x 1
  9. cardiff1984

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +24
    TOP 10 CHARACTERS OF THE SERIES

Even though I have yet to complete the show, I will start on my Top 10 Of Everything associated with NY NY.

1O. STEVEN WHITTAKER.

[​IMG]

Portayed by Michael Douglas .

Duration: 1995-1996. 1998. 2002.

First Appearance : Pilot (season 1)

Last Appearance : Return And Demise Of The Original Outcast (final season)

No. Episodes : 8

Status. Deceased: Murdered by the Francis Bay Killer in the Wilson Lighthouse.

Even thought Steven Whittaker appeared in just eight episodes in the entire series, his moments on the show, were defining, especially where his best friend and colleague Harry Wilson was concerned. Steve appeared in the very first episode of the series and was supposed to be just a side character, and a work colleague alongside his architect companion. Steve Whittaker was loud, out going, charming and yet also cocky. All the same he was fun, yet sarcastic. Steven considered Harry the brother he never had, not surprising considering they had been friends since the early eighties. Steve would get up to mischief and it was mentioned by Harry that Steve nearly blew up his girlfriends kitchen in 1987. Whittaker was seen only six times between seasons 1 and 2 as it was revealed that it was him who had shot Jeff, Harry's brother, in the shows first cliffhanger finale. There was small hint that it may have been Steven who pulled the trigger, but the revelations of the shooting, brought around his darks ide and how desperate he was to not let anything or anyone get in the way. His brother Lawrence who caused Tina's miscarriage, working for Norman Labelle, was bumped off by Whittaker to stop him having any claim to their fathers will. The shooting of Jeff, was because he felt Jeff was trying reclaim the brother relationship and attempted to set up Billy Mcquire up for the crime, following a one night stand with Audrey. Steven was incarcerated for life.

Steven then would make a brief appearance at the beginning of the Season 4 episode 'Vertigo.'

His final full appearance would be in the final season (season 8) episode 'Return And Demise Of The Original Outcast.' A fugitive now on death row, Steven seeks desperate cover at Harry's home in Francis Bay, Long Island. Harry is hesitant at first, but soon realizes how terrified Whittaker and hides him in the basement until other plans are made. What Steven doesn't realize is, is that Bethany, Harry's second wife, is not someone you wanna cross. When Steven cunningly exits the basement, he catches Bethany and Harry's supposed daughter in an awkward clinch. He wastes no time in giving his blackmail speech and is offered a hundred thousand dollars to vacate. What poor Steven Whittaker doesn't realize his leaving party, gets chopped up into little pieces. Heading up a dark staircase in the Wilson Lighthouse to collect his winnings, Steven's last stand, is taking brutal force from the darkness of the Francis Bay killer, Benita. Not only did he pass on as a villain, but he was one of many victims that Bethany could rid in the blink of an eye.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  10. cardiff1984

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Top 10 Characters continued.........

9. HELEN WILDE MCQUIRE.

[​IMG]

Portrayed by Nancy Allen .

DURATION: 1995-2000. 2001. / 2003. Spoiler.

FIRST APPEARANCE: Pilot (season 1)

LAST APPEARANCE: ( Reunion Series Finale Part I) Spoiler.

No. Episodes. 83.

Status: Alive. Currently lives in San Francisco, with husband Greg and son Frank.

Helen beats alcoholic husband and twin brother of Tina, Greg, into the top 10. Helen was second female lead to Tina in her five seasons as a regular. Helen did not appear in three episodes, prior to her exit as a regular on the series, including the season five finale, 'season 1's "Game Of Life" and season 4's "A Ring, A Round A Conspiracy. She would later appear in the Season 6 finale and the first part of the series finale (spoiler).

Helen started out as a very controversial character, very unpredictable, soon to have a heart of gold. Appeared in the very first episode, as a Hooker and drug addict, yet got the attention of alcoholic Greg Mcquire. Greg's attempted rescue of Helen from some pimps does not do him any favours at first, after he takes a beat down and has the door slammed in his face...by Helen. It's his will in the end, that makes her see that he and herself are more alike than she realizes and a romance suddenly ensues. Tina is not convinced by Helen at first, but soon warms to her future sister in law. Helen's relationship with Greg is tested early on, with Greg's interfering mother, a drug set up by a work colleague and wedding that almost didn't go through and the murder of her father Frank. But, the biggest tests of love would yet to come, with her past and her emotions put to the test.

Season 3 saw Kenneth Depp enter the fray, a former pimp from her days in California and sees him attempting to make her pay for her betrayals in her days as a hooker. In doing so, Helen has to betray her husband into returning to prostitution, into order for Depp to leave. Helen attempts to have the last laugh on Depp, by involving triplets in a robbery leading to a warrant for her own arrest. This doesn't stop Helen however as she goes in search of Depp and doing away with the Godmother of all mobsters in Los Angeles. Helen escapes justice, but two years later, Depp comes back for his final chance of revenge. In a vulnerable state on the Hudson River, Helen is at his mercy, but Depp falters and is killed, thus freeing Helen from his scars. This was probably one of Helens biggest scares, but the most challenging events of her life were yet to feature, psychologically, emotionally and maternally.

In Season 4, Helen offers to be a surrogate mother for Tina. Prior to the insemination of Harry's sperm and Tina's eggs, the doctor discovers that Helen is already pregnant with Greg's baby. Helen and Greg had not planned for a baby, not anytime soon or at all. Helen would have come clean, had Jack, Harry and Tina's adopted son, come down with Meningitis. But, Helen would conceal one of the biggest lies of the series and claim the surrogacy went ahead, leaving poor Greg in the dark. Helen didn't want to lie, but it was made worse, when Jack was kidnapped by an evil organisation. The deceit carried on into season 5, following Franks birth and it wasn't until mid- season that all hell broke loose. The turn of the Millenium saw Helen committed following a drug and kidnap outburst and Greg going off the deep end back to booze. A custody battle ensued, but Helen offered Harry and Tina custody in a desperate court case. As a near tragic event occurred, Helen and Greg gave it another chance and headed out to San Francisco, not before Tina handed Frank back into care as they were about to jet off. In an emotional goodbye, Helen was given a second chance as a loving mother and loving and faithful wife to Greg.

Helen would next appear in the season six finale in tragic circumstances, as her sister in law Tina supposedly passes away on September 11th 2001.

Helen's final appearance will be in the first part of the series finale. spoiler.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  11. cardiff1984

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Top 10 characters continued................

8. JILL FLANDERS.

[​IMG]

Portrayed by Sigourney Weaver.

Duration: 1996-1997. 2001.

First Appearance: Bachelors Glitch. (season 2)

Last Appearance: A Time For The Bold. A Time For The Brave. A Time For Heroes. A Time To Mourn. (season 6)

No. Episodes. 17

Status. Deceased. Was thrown out of the window of the World Trade Center, during the 9/11 terrorist attacks by James Fletcher, as she tried to kill Tina. Jill Fell over about a 100 storeys to her death.

Jill Flanders was the first real threat to Harry and Tina's marriage in a season where her Glenn Close personality brought terror and anxiety. The only consolation to this storyline, no boiler bunny was involved. Jill's first appearance seemed innocent at first. During Greg's stag party, prior to his wedding to Helen, Jill and her friend Millie Contreau flirted with both Harry and Greg, were succumbed to dancing with the two flirty gals, but it just had to go a little step too far and Jill was more centre of the attention. Drugging both Harry and Greg, Jill seduced Harry and was offloaded in explicably to Delaware, almost faltering Greg's wedding ceremony. Little did Harry realize, Jill worked with Tina on Broadway and knew Helen quite well, who knew Millie and Harry knew it wasn't long before the obsessed woman started stalking him. Jill wanted Harry so bad, she claimed to be pregnant and cruelly had Tina fired, by planting drugs on her. It was later revealed, that Jill, her boyfriend and Millie were conspiring to pull a cruel stunt, in order to scam Harry and it went further with a fake pregnancy claim and it went further when a horrified Tina, sent Jill down a staircase and Jill claimed a miscarriage. When Millie and Jill's partner started to get negative in the plan, Jill decided it was time, they weren't needed anymore. At this point, Jill had actually became obsessed with Harry and seemed to show feelings towards him, but it was all too dangerous by then. She actually believed she could get her deadly claws into him. Harry could not prove Jill had committed murder, but Jill knew that she had to disappear. But, the following year, Jill re-appeared in a chilling manner.

Following a venture success by Harry, Tina left a party early and went home to hers and Harry's apartment and ran bath, only to be cornered by the unstable Jill, thus concluding season 2 with a cliff hanger. Season 3 opened with Jill trying to cut Tina to pieces and the two getting into a brutal punch up. Tina was rescued and Jill was taken to a security mental institution, and Harry and Tina would be safe from the psychopath.......for now.

Four years pass and Jill escapes and stalks Harry once more on the morning of September 11th 2001. But, spotting Tina, makes her Jill's prey and follows her to The World Trade Center in an attempt to murder Tina one last time. But amidst the attacks of 9/11, Jill's attempts are foiled and taking desperate action, she shoots Lola's husband, George dead and takes Tina hostage in a vulnerable skyscraper ablaze. James Fletcher decides Jill's fate and takes his own life, saving Tina's, by throwing Jill out a window hundreds of feet above ground level and accidently taking himself with her. Even though Tina's fate is unknown following the collapse of the North Tower, James decided, his best friend would not be taken down by Jill. It took a good hearts life to end an evil scorned woman's. At least Jill can't come back from this one.

• Like Like x 1
  12. cardiff1984

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Top 10 Characters continued........

7. WILLIAM MCQUIRE

[​IMG]

Portrayed by Sean Connery , 1995-2000. 2001.

Younger self portrayed by Ewan Mcgregor, 2002-2003, Flashbacks to Hexville 1978-1979.

Duration: Older self, 1995-2000. Younger self 2002-2003, Flashbacks.

First Appearance: Pilot (season 1) played by Sean connery

Last Appearance: Murder Most Horrid (final season) played by Ewan Mcgregor - (spoiler).

No. episodes. 81 played by Sean connery

No. episodes. 10 played by Ewan Mcgregor in flashbacks.

Status: Deceased, 2003. Murdered on the Yorkshire moors, U.K. (off- screen). Sub plot to the murder mystery of 1979.- Spoiler.

William Mcquire known as Billy was one of the series most controversial characters. Between villain and good, between a loving and controlling husband and father, Billy wanted to do things his way. Was often in the middle of conflict and yet caused it to carry on, sometimes intentionally or not doing enough to prevent disasters. In his own way, he was at times the master of manipulation especially in his middle aged times in Hex-ville, as the feud between the local criminals and suburban family Wilsons began. Lets start with Billy's early years.

The love of Billy's life was Audrey Mcquire who he married in his early twenties and escaped his country home of Scotland and moved to the States with his young bride, where Audrey gave birth to their twins Greg and Tina. Billy would become a powerful lawyer and would associate himself with crooked Mafia bosses. Although he didn't consider most Mobs his kind of click. One family, who wasn't a mob, the Wilsons, who's son Jeff, got involved with Gangs, was on Billy's radar, along with Jeff's best friend Hank Willis. If they weren't a powerful family like the Crocetti's then illy would walk all over his targets. But, Jeff was lucky and frustrated Billy. What was more frustrating was that Tina was close to Harry who would become her high school sweetheart, not before tormenting her father by dating much older crook Hank Willis. One way or the other whether Billy had his feuds with corrupt or secret associations, mafia's or any other criminals, Billy would put a plan in motion to cover his own needs and manipulate his family. By the summer of 79, he half won his war and half lost. He had no remorse for how he caused his wife, daughter and son heartache. And showed no concern for the death of two Wilson members, Mary and Jon, who's murder is yet to resolved.

: He forced to Tina to give up her unborn baby, Scarlett in early 1980.

: He subjected his son to verbal and physical abuse. Forcing Greg to become an alcoholic.

: Rejected his wife at times. Physically and mentally abused her.

: Setting up a Masterplan to bring down the criminals, Mobs and the 'Gemini' project and other enemies.

Williams relationship with his son, Greg has been long strained. Billy felt that Greg was not the sort of man he wanted his son to be and that a more hard approach of discipline was needed. This hurt Greg in his childhood years very much. Billy did not show the same tactic on his daughter and Greg's twin sister Tina, although he did have his controlling best interests for his baby girl. It didn't stop him from abusing Audrey from time to time in their early years, it wasn't until the late eighties/early nighties, that the Mcquire's were temporarily divided. Billy retreated back to the States and started his own business in the World Trade Center, in New York City. Greg would reject his father for a time and drink heavily, much to the worry and distress of his twin sister and mother. By the mid nineties, Greg and Tina would attempt a reconciliation with Billy and it was a struggle, especially when Tina married Harry and brought the Mcquire/Wilson family folds crossing paths again. Audrey returned to the states to visit her children, but Billy having softened a little found the moment to admit how much he loved Audrey.
    In between the reunions, Billy would have his conflicts with Jeff and feel the occasional resentment from Greg and wife Audrey.

: Greg tells his father he would rather have 'Darth Vadar' as his father.

:Billy getting acquainted with Norman Labelle to rid Jeff.

:Billy accused of shooting Jeff

:Billy accused of shooting Frank Wilde and associating himself with NY Crime boss Carlos Del Reddi

Eventually, with distrust of one another, Billy and Audrey would divorce and both would find temporary love. Billy Marries Sandra, who is money hungry. If Billy thought he was manipulative, he gets the taste of his own medicine where his second wife is concerned. Sandra former lover is now dating Jerry Evans. It's not long before Sandra pits the two against each other and attempts to make a run with the dough.

Billy would take time out from being the corrupt businessman and would concentrate on mending his relationship with Tina and Greg, as well as reigniting the passion between he and Audrey.

By the fifth season, it becomes a really tough and awkward situation in Billy's life. It's the point where he doesn't what's right and what's wrong, even if he thinks he's doing the right thing. In a desperate battle, to prove to his son, that he is the father he always wanted, he sides with his son, against his daughter in a custody battle over his grandson Frank. In a battle that is lost by Greg, Billy loses his family again and for once his will to live on. Ready to take his own life from over a nearly two thousand feet high, a guardian angel, named Clarence shows Billy what the world would have been like, if he had never been born. William sees the airs of his ways and his near death experience, sees him the better man, he wasn't always and is reunited with his loved ones again. Billy and Audrey head to the UK, leaving on good terms with his off springs.

The following season sees heartbreak for Billy as he loses Tina, in the September 11th attacks. Apart from the flashbacks of 1978/79, this was his older self's last appearance on screen.

Spoiler. Billy is to be killed off screen towards the end of the series.

• Like Like x 1
  13. cardiff1984

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Top 10 characters continued...................

6. BETHANY MORRISON WILSON

[​IMG]

Portrayed by Karen Allen (2001-2003)

Portrayed by Zooey Deschanel (2002-2003) Younger self from flashbacks 1978/1979

Duration: 2001-2003

First Appearance: Transition (season 7)

Last Appearance: Reunion Series Finale Part I (final season) - spoiler

No. Episodes. 48

Status: Currently Alive. / To be Deceased by the end series- spoiler.

If you thought that Bethany would be a heart warming replacement for Tina, when she first appeared in the Season Seven Premiere, then you were very much mistaken and even Harry's brother smelt a ran, when she came on the scene, considering how desperate Bethany was to win the heart of Harry back in Graduation year of High School. Jill Flanders may have been a dangerous, but Bethany was one a kind. Although in her teenage years, she wouldn't have harmed a fly. But, blood was thicker than water and major scarring saw her future turn for the worse.... for others mostly.

Bethany was the geek of Hex-Ville High feeling secluded, not many friends, yet had the eye of Dominic King. Her mother was an alcoholic and her sister was a whore, who never had much time for her. Some would often tease her, but Harry was often nice to her. She was rejected by the father, that showed no interest in her, William Mcquire, who was also father to her love rival Tina. Neither Tina or Bethany's other half sibling, Greg, knew that she was one of Billy's off springs, neither did Billy's wife Audrey. This was many factors of Bethany mental unstable situations and he would often verbally abuse her and her mother, and not just behind closed doors either. Bethany did almost have her moment of happiness, but an explosion at the Hex-Ville Science classroom, helped push Tina into Harry's arms. Bethany was now at an all time low and Dominic lost interest in Bethany, when he met his long future wife, Charlotte. The one person that would show his attentions and concerns for Bethan, would be the person that would send Bethany into a dark future....Albert Kray.
    Kray was a crooked cop, who helped with Bethany's graduation, but when he was incarcerated thanks to an anonymous tip, he vowed vengeance and to his surprise, the one person he didn't expect to put him inside, was Bethany. Bethany would pay, for the last bit of dignity she had left. Violently raped in a woodland, the same night as the Wilson murder, Bethany lost any good she had after this point.

Following her ordeal, Bethany would fall pregnant, in which she gave up the baby for adoption and would go in a downward spiral. Carla, her eldest sibling, now a powerful criminal mastermind, would show more concern for her sister, than she ever did before, due to possible guilt. Bethany would then become mentally unstable, she set fire to the Kings home, accidently killing James King, in the mid-nineties and she would have herself committed for a time and was helped in a career move on her release, by her underground sister. Even if Bethany didn't see Carla much, she did have small connections to the Cosmos Organisation.

But, if you thought that being released from a mental institution had cured her, it was still no coincidence that Bethany would resurface in Harry's life, just mere weeks following Tina's supposed passing. For a while, we thought Jeff was barking up the wrong tree based on the troubled soon to be second wife of his brother, but his concerns soon got Jeff killed. With Bethany still in contact with her sister on a computer made by criminal organization, Jeff realization, would have him hypnotized, sent to jail, executed and murdered at the second attempt. It was no secret that Bethany was the sister of the Worlds most wanted, but she was in possession of a secret, that would blow the entire series apart. Even she didn't know the secrets in her possession.

Bethany also built a complicated relationship with her step daughter, Rebecca who had her own dark secrets. Bethany would often manipulate her naïve step daughter, which would involve sex and emotional blackmail. Bethany's protection of Rebecca would often be for her own benefit and as long as there was a line drawn between the two, their secrets would remain safe.

With Jeff and Tina out of the picture, a new life in Francis Bay, Long Island would surely the answer to Bethany escaping her past. With Dominic living in the small fishing town, her past would almost certainly follow her always. Francis Bay, would now bring the worst out in Bethany, especially where Charlotte King, Linda Perry , Steven Whittaker, Clara Barton and many more were concerned. Desperate to conceal her demonic intensions she would use the one person that loved and respected her unconditionally, Benita , a dark cloaked possible female figure, with a machete in hand, ready to end the voices of the victims who will speak out against Bethany. Even her long lost son, Benjamin, is a sidekick in her devious plans. Bethany however did manage to get her hands dirty in Hex-Ville during the last season.

Even though Bethany had her claws in Harry's skin, she soon discovered he pined longingly for his deceased, wife Tina. Even in death, Tina would haunt Bethany's chance of living the happily ever after. Could she eventually turn on her unbeknown husband if push comes to shove.

How long can Bethany get away with her dangerous acts?

• Like Like x 1
  14. cardiff1984

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Top 10 Characters continued..........

5. CHRISTOPHER BENEDICT MCKENZIE WILSON

[​IMG]

Portrayed by Michael J Fox

Duration: 1996-2003

First Appearance: Mistaken Flirtation (season 2)

Last Appearance: Silent Treatment (final season)

No. episodes. 109

Status. Unknown. Was last seen in the Mists of the Wilson Lighthouse at 2 a.m. on early winters morning, and the Francis Bay killer was closing in on him. His fate is to remain a mystery.

Christopher appeared half way through the second season, as Sylvia's long lost son. Chris was a young, clever and good looking teen, who wanted to broaden his horizons. However, his guardians at the time were less than enthusiastic , especially if Sylvia wanted to get involved. Alfred Benedict, who had illegally adopted Chris, would do anything to keep them apart. Chris would reject Sylvia at first, but would discover how evil FBI crook Benedict was and it would eventually send Cheriece, Chris's mother figure to desperate attempts to keep him. Following a fight to the death of the Benedict's Christopher would be reunited with his mother and would appear in more episodes, than some of the original members of the series.
    His ambitions, eventually saw him become a successful Photographer- Reporter and would often aid in investigations with his new adopted father , Jeff Wilson. One investigation, would abruptly and tragically end his mother son relationship with Sylvia.

During season 3, the main plot saw a homicidal maniac known as the Grim Reaper, stalk and mutilated women and Jeff had the aid of Chris to help draw the killer in. Jeff suspected Paul Harland and Chris would pose as the Grim Reaper to taunt Paul. Once Paul was exposed, Paul would commit one final act of vengeance that would crush Chris. Harland would murder Sylvia by suffocating with her with car fumes, as Jeff would have a one night stand, with Harland's former girlfriend, Lola. When Chris discovered the horrific truth from the murderers mouth itself, Chris decided Jeff was out of his life. That's until a train derailment and crash, saw Jeff save Chris and his relationship with his son.

Jeff and Chris's father son relationship, would be put to the test again, when Jeff married a second time to New York Times editor and employee of Chris, Lea Henderson. Chris and Lea would eventually start an affair, but Lea's true intensions of marrying Jeff and seducing Chris would be revealed towards the end of the fifth season. Lea was Cheriece Benedict's sister and hated Alfred just as much as Sylvia did. Lea just wanted to be close to Chris, but doing so, brought the revelation of Cosmos Organization. Chris would then witness his Step Lover become a Vampire and the end of his father relationship with Jeff again....only for a brief time at least.

Chris would be caught up in the 9/11 tragedy, and by the seventh season, Chris would finally lose his father, at the hands of an unknown assailant in the Caribbean Islands, while Jeff is hiding following wrongful claims of him being a terrorist.

His relationship with Jeff had highs and lows, but Chris had his own Occupational sidekick, in George Parent played Christopher Lloyd. Quite eccentric fellow was George, but for three seasons, they were the dynamic duo of news reporting and George would be Chris's closest friend. It would have it's laughs and it's cries. Chris however did take a dislike to George's growing romance with Lola, considering Lola slept with Jeff the night of Sylvia's death. The friendship would tragically end during the September 11th attacks, when George was shot and killed by Jill Flanders in the World Trade Center. George was many of Chris's closest, that would be taken away from him.

Chris's love life was interesting, he slept with older woman Florence Mcquire, drug addict Molly Milton, and step mother Lea Henderson. By season six it finally appeared that Chris had found the girl of his dreams. Emma Cole played by Kristin Kreuk, was the daughter of future State Senator Otto. It started off with sarcastic interchange but love was in the air and not even a nuclear threat by season seven could devour their wedding day.

By the final season, following the passing of Jeff, Chris's future took an almighty dramatic conclusion. Chris would discover himself in a different way and the betrayal of his wife and the obsession of taking down a cop with a killer secret. Christopher's new found friend and employer, Elaina, attempts to protect him, but it only puts her in danger, from Chris himself. Chris discovers Emma's love affair with cousin Rebecca, but the extra plot twist is that, he has found love in the arms of the manipulative Benjamin Bates. The four cheats try to play each other at their own game and one of the most shocking moments in the series, sees Deloris catch, Chris, Emma, Bates and Rebecca in a shocking sex act.
    Christopher would go from bad to worse as his obsession taking down Eric Lance, leads him to kidnap and threaten to murder Elaina and her son Andy. Christopher's final episode, sees him held captive alongside Eric Lance, who at the mercy of the CEO of the Cosmos Organisation. On escaping and attempting to expose Bethany and the Cosmos truths to Harry, Christopher's last showing, is that in the fog of the Wilson Lighthouse in Francis Bay. A dark presence standing behind Chris, was the last scene we see of our once news reporting hero. Of all his Survivals, his love triangles, his losses and brave heart, Christopher's fate will remain unsolved.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jessie

Jessie Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,318
    You really are a wonderful writer. You created so many interesting plot lines, and characters. I love your choices for top 10 characters. I can't wait to see what will happen next. ❤️

• Like Like x 1
  16. cardiff1984

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Top 10 Characters Continued................

4. HARRY WILSON

[​IMG]

Portrayed by Harrison Ford. (1995-2003)

Portrayed by Aaron Ashmore (2002-2003) Flashbacks to 1978/1979

Duration: 1995-2003.

First Appearance: 'Pilot '( season 1)

Last Appearance: 'Revelations,' Series finale Part II, Last Episode. (final season)

No. Episodes. 147

Status: Currently Alive. Although that may change by the series finale. - spoiler.

Undoubtedly, the series longest serving character made it into the Top 10, but only made it to number 4. Harry Wilson is the only surviving original character to appear in every episode of the series. Along the way, he has experienced Happiness, Sadness, Laughter, Heartbreak, Grieving, Cheering and a family life. The series began with Harry in the very first scene and Harry at the centre of the shows greatest love story, that would span for years. The great love story of Harry and Tina.

Harry was the ladies favourite when he was at High School and majority showed that, with the naughty Mason twins undressing in the men's locker room attempting to seduce Harry, the lovesick Bethany desperate to win his heart, but it was the girl who he longed for in many years, that took gold, Tina Mcquire. Despite interferences from crooked Hank Willis and the feud between the Wilson and Mcquire family, nothing would ever break them. Although for a sixteen year period, following a major set of events, Harry and Tina would live in exile from one another. Harry would share an emotional dance with Tina, oblivious of her escaping Hex-Ville with her family.

Sixteen years on in the mid-nineties, Harry is a bachelor and has made a very successful career in Architecture. But, his bachelor days would soon end and he and Tina are reunited and married, much to the reluctance of Tina's father. The Love story was no cruise and the first painful moment was that of Tina's miscarriage towards the end of the first season. By season Two, Harry's first threat to his marriage became a 'Fatal Attraction.'

Jill Flanders was a fan of the Harry Wilson club and she was anything but just that. She was a lunatic. Seducing Harry, whilst he was drugged, Jill wouldn't stop there. Harry was stalked, blackmailed and was claimed to the father of Jill's imaginary baby. When Tina found out, she hit the roof and threw Harry out the door without hesitation. For a while, Harry would have to prove to Tina that Jill was just a loon and when Jill proved to be nothing a murderous, Harry won Tina's heart back. But, months on, Jill was all, but finished. Jill were attempt revenge on Harry, but trying to kill the one person he loved most in the whole wide world. As luck would have it, Jill failed and Harry still had Tina in arms.

As the series entered season 3, Tina and Harry would seek adopting a young supposed orphan in Jack, who would have psychic abilities. Harry couldn't have been more proud, yet a year or so on, there was a scare for Harry and Tina, when Jack came down with Meningitis, thus temporarily losing his psychic abilities. But, that was just the beginning, whilst at a dinner party, Jack was kidnapped by a criminal Organisation, while under his Grand Parents care and this put both he and Tina into despair. His kidnap, would begin the slow end of Harry and Tina's relationship and Helen, Harry' sister In law set the tone.

By mid Season 5, turn of the Millenium, Harry would suffer an almighty shocker, when he discovers, Frank, the son he thought was his, is not. His Sister In Law, Helen, was infact the mother of Frank and Greg his brother In Law was the father. Helen faked a pregnancy, because of the grieving for Jack. Harry had to endure a court custody battle, which was won. But, Tina lost all sense of loyalty by the end of season 5 and handed Frank back to his birth parents. This sent Harry over the edge, following the revelation that Jack may not be found. In a season finale, with Harry and Tina having most of the screen time, the marriage was declared over in a heart breaking episode. Breaking up was bad enough, tragically losing the love of your life, simple destroys the heart.

Season 6 followed a political campaign of corruption and conspiracy and would eventually see Harry lose Tina altogether. The True Events Of September 11th, see's Harry speaking his last words of love to Tina, as the World Trade Center comes down, with Tina amongst many inside. Although Tina was declared deceased, the Love story is not yet dead. Harry even in her death, still believes. - That's another story or should I say spoiler.

Harry has a daughter called Scarlett, with Tina. Jack would eventually be unveiled as Harry's biological son to Carla Morrison and he has another son, called Joshua with Lacy Norton.

Weeks pass and Harry mourns, that's until he meets with an old High School friend, Bethany Morrison. And in no time at all, he and Bethany are married, much to the dismay of Jeff. Bethany is afraid to live in Tina's shadow and concluding the seventh season, Harry, Bethany and Rebecca, Harry's supposed daughter, decide to move to Francis Bay, to start a new life.

The final season, seems like a comfort in married life, with Bethany, but he is yet to discover her true nature and her deadly secrets. It may help tie in with his broken memory.

4. HARRY WILSON TO BE CONTINUED >>>>>>>>>>>

• Like Like x 1
  17. cardiff1984

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +24
    4. HARRY WILSON CONCLUDED >>>>>>>>>>

Harry's love story may have been the main focal point of the series, but his brotherly relationship was not always straight forward and was often hindered, by Jeff criminal past and the series biggest and yet to be unsolved murder mystery.

Harry was the apple of his parents eyes and Jeff was often out breaking the law. Harry was pre-occupied with his relationship with Tina, but Jeff would still fight Harry's corner, especially if local villain was involved, still scorned by rejection from Tina, and Harry would often receive the usual threat from Willis. There was a time, where Harry thought Jeff could change his ways, but the defining moment was in the summer of 1979, that would bring major heartache and distrust of Jeff. Following the harrowing bloody murder of Harry and Jeff's parents, Jeff would vanish into exile for sixteen years, leaving Harry with bad taste.

It wasn't until the day of Harry and Tina's wedding day, that Jeff would resurface and Harry would dish out his accusations and feel resentment towards his older sibling. But, following Jeff's shooting, Harry would eventually have a reluctant better bond with Jeff. Harry would always be aware of Jeff's past and for a few years, Harry would see a better side to his brother, than he ever did in Hex-Ville. Following, 9/11, Harry would question his brothers sanity, as well as his trust. Jeff would eventually become public enemy number 1, following a terrorist threat and it appeared Jeff had gone out all evil in Harry's eyes. Jeff did ask one last request from Harry, concerning the truth on the death of their parents, before Jeff eventually died in gruesome circumstances on a Caribbean Island. Jeff did leave one last gift for Harry following his passing. $2 Million Dollars.

No matter what circumstance had occurred or resentment. Harry loved his brother no matter what.

Harry's attempt at happiness and building bridges (He actually did build a bridge), would often be hindered by the haunting past. A haunting that has left him in question since the start of the series. The murder of his parents, Jonathan and Mary Wilson.

Harry was born second offspring to Jon and Mary Wilson in 1959, following a labour which started, when Mary laughed so hard watching 'Some Like It Hot.' Harry had wanted to make his parents proud and was the apple of his parents eyes. Harry's father was a construction worker and would want to follow a similar path and would consider architecture as a career, when he leaves education. Following a year of finally getting it together with Tina, yet interferences on the way, Harry would experience the worst day of his life. The 4th July 1979 would see, Tina leave him, his brother doing a disappearing act and worse was the discovery of his bloodied parents.

For many years Harry would be left wondering the truth on who their killers were and it was often mentioned throughout the series, as well as finger pointing, especially within the families of the Wilsons and Mcquires. Although- spoiler - there are some hints and clues as to what the truth is during the flashbacks during the final season.
    An even bigger hint, was during Jeff's escape to Mexico, when Jeff has in his possession a Cosmos computer, which seems to shows criminal information. Jeff then shows signs of concern when he say's 'I think I know who killed my parents.' Jeff was killed concluding season seven.

For now Harry doesn't know of this information, concealed on a disc and now in the possession of his secretive second wife, Bethany.

There maybe more hints to the revealing of the Wilson killers identity towards the end of the series, but that's not the only despair and shocks Harry will experience before the series conclusion.

• Like Like x 1
  18. cardiff1984

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Top 10 Characters Continued..............

3. REBECCA TURNER

[​IMG]

Portrayed by Erica Durance

Duration: 2001-2003

First Appearance: In With The New. Return Of The Old. Escape Of The Scorned. (season 6)

Final Appearance: Penultimate Showdown. (final season) - spoiler.

No. Episodes. 50

Rebecca may have joined a bit later in the series, but she became a central figure in some major storylines and shocking twists, which sees her make the Top 3. Rebecca first appeared towards the end of season 6, as the apparent long lost daughter of Harry and Tina, whom Tina had given up for birth back in 1980. Rebecca arrived just prior to the catastrophic, September 11th attacks and would not be able to have her reunion with Tina, as Tina had supposedly tragically died in the attacks, leaving Harry only being able to meet his supposed long lost off spring. Rebecca didn't take long to make her presence known, not just as the daughter of longest serving character, but somebody who had a secret past. Rebecca was homosexual and she found herself falling for her adopted cousins wife, Emma. Rebecca would produce her first shocking stunt of the series, but seducing a drunk Emma, prior to Emma's marriage to Chris, and Emma is oblivious to the encounter. Emma's discovery leaves her sickened, but when Rebecca saves Emma from a mugger, Emma sees Rebecca in a different light. It eventually leads to a one night stand and some regret...for while at least.

Rebecca's odd behaviour was noticed by Step Mother Bethany, who would be her somewhat safe haven in keeping secrets, especially when Bethany had dark secrets herself. Often Bethany would manipulate her step daughter and it would feature intense sexual encounters. They would proceed further even more, Rebecca moved to Francis Bay, Long Island, with Harry and Bethany by the final season. Bethany would show her jealous side and overprotective, mostly for her own needs, when Rebecca became centre of the series, biggest horror stories.

If Paul Harland's gruesome attacks as the Grim Reaper on a populated city was frightening, then a woman with Vampire abilities savaging those of a small Atlantic fishing community, is enough to send anyone out of their skins. But, what's even more chilling, is that Rebecca concealed the murders for periods of time. In that time, Rebecca was not so much as the murderers protector, but also lover. Rebecca was Linda Perry's light, keeping her from the dark side. But, when Bethany got involved, there was no such thing as a happy ending. The threat of Bethany, saw Linda Perry's final outburst, her last and fighting for Rebecca's heart finally saw Linda meeting a gruesome end of her own. On an early Autumn morning, Rebecca cradles a dying Linda in her arms. Even Harry wouldn't discover this shocking secret 'til much later.

Three major and shocking secrets, Harry remains oblivious to. The next he would be kept in the dark about, would be the biggest of all revelations on the series and one you wouldn't believe.

An episode featuring Clara Barton Amy Adams, shows her in search of the daughter she gave up for adoption. Her search brings her to discover, the death of her daughters adopted parents, several foster parents, an ex- boyfriend and the death of a young Rebecca Craig. Rebecca Craig was the adopted daughter of Alan and Julie Craig and foster sister of Alicia Smith. Clara discoveries lead her to Manhattan and then Francis Bay, thus revealing the true identity of Rebecca Turner. Rebecca is the name of the foster sister who died and Turner is the surname of one of many foster families Rebecca stayed with. Rebecca was never Harry and Tina's daughter. But, why would Rebecca go so far in taking someone else's identity? It is revealed that Rebecca Craig, Rebecca's foster sister, who apparently perished in cold waters at the age of 10, was that of Scarlett Wilson, Harry and Tina's true daughter. She was never found. Rebecca first sees Clara as a threat and is referred to as Abigail by her birth mother. Clara vows to protect and love her daughter, but Bethany is not convinced and ultimately Clara's fate is decided by Rebecca's wicked step mother, and is bludgeoned to death by, Benita the Francis Bay killer, the same murderous who put Linda to the sword. It's this latest horror, that sees Rebecca attempt suicide.

Rebecca would find herself back in the comfort of Emma again, although it comes with a price, such as getting involved in a shocking Group sex act scene and losing a friend. This one event was discovered by Harry, but one more threat would probably start Harry thinking.

Harry is kidnapped by Terminally ill, Gloria Lang, who knows Rebecca inside out. Although Harry has amnesia, Gloria spills the beans on the true Rebecca Turner. Harry is not convinced at first, but she goes to great lengths to prove she is right and gets him almost killed, yet gets herself killed. A part of Rebecca wants Harry to not regain his memories, but still wants him to remember her as his daughter. Even though Harry is still not a hundred per cent sure, Emma now is. Emma ends her brief relationship with Rebecca, as she discovers the betrayal of concealing her true origins and the fact she still pines for a dead female vampire. Emma states she won't unveil Rebecca's secret.

Rebecca is not an all out evil person, just a lost and misunderstood person, who in her own way has a warm heart. But, all that stands in her way of being Harry's daughter forever is the controlling Bethany, ghastly Benjamin and once loved Emma. But the most important character in Rebecca's secret, could finally blow her chances forever - Spoiler.

Rebecca's fate will be decided in due course.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jessie

Jessie Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,318
    Love your choices for the top 10 characters in your story. I agree with your choices. You know my favourites were Tina and Harry. I love this story hope you update again soon. ❤❤❤❤❤

We still have to see your choices for 1,2 of the top characters. ❤❤

• Like Like x 1
  20. cardiff1984

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Francis Bay, Long Island
    Harbour Bank Cams

Dominic King is seen entering the bank to cash in. Bethany appears to be awkward behind her desk.

"Good morning Mr King? How are you this morning?" - Bethany.

Dominic appears to not be in a gracious mood and puts cash on the table.

"May I have this placed in my savings account please?" - Dominic.

"Sure, why don't you sign here."

Dominic not making eye contact with Bethany signs the paper work. Bethany glances around to other customers in queues, entering and leaving the building.

"How's Deloris?"

Dominic does not reply. The manager of the bank, notices evasive and cold Dominic is towards Bethany's attempt at conversation. Dominic throws the pen on the table and the paper work.

"Appreciated." - Dominic.

Dominic exits the bank.

Volt Cams.
    Bethany proceeds to the volt and notices a note on the bag. It reads. What it says cannot clearly be seen.

Central Park, Manhattan
    New York City
    Ice Skating Rink.
    Harry P.O.V

Oh God, I've forgotten how to skate. Hope I don't make my leg worse. Although could be a confidence booster, if I manage to not make it to the accident and emergency unit. Rebecca give her credit, her flirty and bribery act would wonders on the guy at the counter. Rebecca, Rebecca, I hope Gloria's accusations against you aren't true. Are you really my daughter.

"I don't know how you did it, Becks, but if something happens to me out there, that guy could get fired."

"Don't worry, I'm not using you, to get a compo claim. I mean would I risk your will to have a better life?" - Rebecca.

"How much did you give him?"

"A Hundred and Fifty?"

"Dollars?"

"No a hundred and fifty shades of grey. (sarcastically)........Not really. Too cold for that, especially for that many times anyway."

"Hey you enough of the sarcasm. When do I get to skate?"

"Patience, just allow me to adjust your skating shoes."

Harry is then helped to his feet by Rebecca.

Ooow this is gonna hurt.

"Hold on tight now, we're just gonna glide slowly not too fast." - Rebecca.

Oh shit, here we go. F**k there is quite a few people on this rink. I hope I don't get knocked down. Just be brave Harry. Just go with the flow.

"Don't be nervous, just look at me and be happy."

"Yeah, good this isn't it?"

"There ya go, your a natural."

Flashback Memory
    Harry P.O.V.
    Eighteen year old Tina is stood directly in front of Harry, grasping his hands as they go in to a spin. Tina is laughing and smiling and then she leans forward and kisses him.

(then the vision changes)

(takes place in 'pilot,' season 1)

Thirty Four Year Old, Tina is sat directly opposite Harry in a restaurant. She seems to be sad.

"I had a baby. Our baby."- Tina

"What are you talking about?" - Harry

"I was pregnant with your daughter, when I left Hex-Ville all them years ago. I'm sorry Harry, I was so scared. I should have told you."

"How?.......what happened...... where is?"

"I gave her up for adoption. I had no choice."

Harry P.O.V.
    Present Time, Central Park.
    "Daddy, are you alright?" - Rebecca

"Yeah, just....thinking."

Whoa, that was interesting. That took a lot of guts for Tina to open up to me.

"Are you sure?"

Whoa, Becks your grip is getting tight.

Harry's Vision
    From Rebecca's P.O.V.
    What in the world? Who Gods name is this woman? Is that Rebecca I here?
    Oh no, please God No! Not my Ma Ma. Oh God no, please, no no!"

"Please, wake up Ma Ma, I love you!" - Rebecca

Wait a minute this is not my memory.

(Cut to a much older memory of Rebecca's)

Oh my God what the F**k? Oh my God where am I. A river and girl dancing around. Oh my God she's gonna fall!

"Alicia!!!" (screams)

"Oh my GOD, Rebecca no!! Rebecca!!"

Holy shit, that girl just fell into the river. That poor child.

Harry P.O.V.
    Present, Central Park.
    "Daddy what's wrong?"

"I don't know.......But I'm fine now."

• Like Like x 1