NY NY (new york new york) Final Season Continuing from Eps 139-147.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by cardiff1984, Oct 22, 2016.

1. cardiff1984

cardiff1984 Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +94
    Episode 141. Murder Most Horrid.

Monday
    February 24th
    Francis Bay, Long Island.

Evening, Harry sits next to a woman, whom for a year and a half, he thought was a genuine human being and a trustful wife. But, Bethany is anything, but. With a memory and a past, he once forgotten, has come back via a psychic power he once had. Harry has always been fully aware, that his parents were murdered in the summer of '79', but seemed to not know who had taken their lives. For some reason, he had his past wiped out following their deaths, up until recently. His recent ordeal, will see his life potentially in danger and requires the help of a Rebecca to bring down those who have deceived him and hid the horrors behind his past. Still, there is the need to retrieve his son, Jack, whom he adopted - although Jack was in fact his illegitimate son. With the psychic visions to see upon human contact, Harry can use this to his advantage.

Deloris and Dominic are brought to fifty or so miles west of Francis Bay to identify the body of a female. They pull back the covers and from their reaction, they have confirmed it's Charlotte. Deloris is physically sick. Dominic is horrified, he now knows, Bethany was behind his wife's murder and he will stop at nothing to get his revenge.

Back in Francis Bay, a news report appears on the TV on the gruesome discovery of Charlotte Kings body. This startles Bethany and leaves Harry and Rebecca numb.

"Oh my God, that's awful," Harry says.

"Who would do such a thing?" Rebecca replies.

"I think we should turn this off, it's making feel sick," Bethany suggests.

Bethany turns the channel and leaves the room. Harry and Rebecca look at each other. Rebecca wants to know from Harry's psychic visions, if she had anything to do with Charlottes death. Fighting tears, Harry nods. Rebecca covers her mouth, feeling nauseas. Harry takes Rebecca's hand.

"She will gets what's coming to her. To Benjamin and that sister of hers," Harry assures. "And I will get my son back to. I want to do this, not just for us, but for Tina too."

KING CAFE

Dominic helps Deloris to bed once home, who are distraught. Dominic heads into his room and takes the tape recorder, with Bethany inadvertent confession to Joe Hayes, who had the manipulation of truth. Will Dominic risk his freedom for getting justice for Charlotte? Dominic grabs two envelopes, one for the tape recorder and another for a message. He writes it to "Harry Wilson." Little does Dominic know, that Harry is already aware of his and Bethany conspiracy to murder Jeff in the Caribbean.

WILSON RESIDENCE

Rebecca is about to head up the staircase, when Bethany surprises her.

"It will get better Becks," Bethany whispers. "Our lives here in the Bay."

"Do you ever wonder what happened to Christopher?" Rebecca queries.

"What you think he's dead too? That's if he was in the Bay."

"What do you think?"

"If I knew the answers, I'd give e'm to you. Get some sleep."

Bethany heads upstairs to bed. Rebecca feels the urge to get her hands on Bethany for the murder of her biological mother, Clara.

"Don't worry Bethany, the answer to all your deceit is in the mind of the man I call my father," Rebecca says to herself.

Harry lays awake and looks out the window at the full moon and remembers the day back in 1979, that changed his life forever.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  2. cardiff1984

cardiff1984 Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +94
    Just in case nobody has read the full series of my story. You can view them fully on either the following sites.

Fictionpress.com
    Fanfiction.net
    Sparkatale.com

My members names are the same, as it is on Soap Chat. Hope you enjoy the reads.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 1)