One Tree Hill

Discussion in 'Sundry Prime Time Soaps' started by ThornyXmasTreeNat89, Feb 11, 2017.

1. ClassyCo

ClassyCo Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +338
    Original Member Since:
    September 2013
    Is anyone else infuriated that Netflix yanked this show off it's roster?

2. Miss Texas 1967

Miss Texas 1967 Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +387
    I almost forgot about OTH. I never finished the show and it was one I took a while to get into but I do remember things about it and being hooked one season (I think Nanny Carrie??)

Peyton, couldn't stand her, she was too sulky and blah all the time.

Nathan and Brooke both grew on me.

Lucas was nice to look at and had a good friendship with Hayley but he had too many scenes with Peyton lol

The parents. Karen is lovely. Deb isn't so bad. Dan, oh man, I want to say I hate him because he's just so awful to a point but I don't completely hate him.

Other than that I don't remember a whole lot about the show.

3. ThornyXmasTreeNat89

ThornyXmasTreeNat89 Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,122
    Original Member Since:
    22nd June 2010
    Brooke and Nathan are my favourite's too as they undergo some of the largest character development over the series, they both start out as typical Cheerleader and Jock but quickly earn the audience's sympathy due to their inner loneliness.

Peyton and Lucas are the ones we're supposed to feel sorry for but I can't because of how they treated Brooke twice over!

Peyton was and still is my least favourite even after many viewings of the show I simply cannot tolerate her, Haley is awesome and for me she's the mum of Tree Hill after Karen leaves.

With all the revivals and reboots in recent years I sincerely hope TPTB leave OTH alone as it really couldn't be made today, it captured small town America in the 2000s, in which Tree Hill never seemed to be affected by what was going on at the time (9/11, War on Terror, Bush, Blair, Hurricane Katrina, wow just in comparison the 00s were a much quieter era than today!)

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 7)