Patrick Is On Station 19 Tonight

Discussion in 'Dallas - The Original Series' started by KayLloyd, May 16, 2019.

1. KayLloyd

KayLloyd Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +513
    Patrick and his ponytail will be on the season finale of Station 19 tonight on ABC.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. darkshadows38

darkshadows38 Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +313
    Medals:
    i watched and he looks 20 years older with a mustach and long hair. honestly it was weird seeing his hair that long, was that real or was it fake? well honestly it looked a lot better than that fro he had back in the day on Dallas

3. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,273
    Medals:
    Of course he's going to look older. He's also an actor and looks do change with parts. Let's just enjoy him in the part.

• Like Like x 1
  4. KayLloyd

KayLloyd Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +513
    Seems like he's just given up since his wife died. I read a recent interview where he said that he has tentively started dating again with the encouragement of his sons, but it hasn't gone anywhere. H-e-l-l-o, lose the stupid ponytail dude, go back to the attractive short cut you had in the late 80's, and the ladies will be more interested. Not sure what was more traumatic during the show last night, the ever growing ponytail or the graphic depiction of what happened to his character's hand.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Barbara Fan

Barbara Fan Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,057
    Medals:
    As someone who has "adored" Pat D since his Man from Atlantis days and all thro Bobby Ewing on Dallas days and after, I have to say his current look is not a good one,
    The handsome good looks and boyish charm have gone and his hair is awful. One of the boys or Linda, daughters in law, anyone! should take him aside and cut off that stupid ponytail and shave off the facial hair. It certainly doesnt do anything for him and makes him look older and "greasy" - parts as a down and out should come easily.

man of my dreams no more! Tidy your self up Patrick, pretty please!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. GillesDenver

GillesDenver Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +439
    If he wants to keep the long hair, I think it is his business, not ours. He does not need anyone's advice about his look.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. darkshadows38

darkshadows38 Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +313
    Medals:
    i liked the hair but the mustache he needs to shave that makes him look even older. i dunno about the hair making him look older though i was surprised he grew it that long. i had no idea his wife even died though when was this? let's see if him shaving that thing off will help some?

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  8. Kenny Coyote

Kenny Coyote Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,083
    If he kept his hair the same length but stopped putting it in a ponytail would that look better to you? Or do you just hate long hair on men?

I've never seen a ponytail cause such a negative reaction. It's just hair; what's the big deal?

It doesn't do anything for him to you, but everybody has different tastes. I know plenty of women who only go out with guys who have long hair. I'm a musician so women who like men with long hair usually like rock musicians. If his long hair makes him happy, then it does something for him. People have to make themselves happy first. Sacrificing the way you want to look just to please a particular person, or group of people, is bound to lead to resentment.

Even if Cindy Crawford said "I'll go out with you if you cut your hair short and quit being a professional musician so you can live a conservative lifestyle and work a 9 to 5 office job" I'd tell her: "You can find plenty of guys with clean cut looks who work desk jobs from 9 to 5 so go talk to one of them because I will never quit doing what I love to do. Just like a stock broker is expected to look like a stockbroker, my fans expect me to look like a rocker and that's the way I like to look anyway. Why would I make myself miserable just to please a woman who doesn't like rockers? What would you say to a man who told you he'd go out with you if you stopped modeling and stopped using your sex appeal to make yourself a living because he said its not a respectable way to make a living since you're allowing yourself to be looked at as nothing more than a sex object? What would you tell a man who said "If you're gonna be my girlfriend you better start covering up your body a whole lot more and start using your brain instead of your body to make a living"

The point is people have to be themselves and do what makes them happy.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. KayLloyd

KayLloyd Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +513

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1