1. The World Cup of Soap Operas

Click here for more details
    Dismiss Notice

Dallas Actors Patrick will be in Dallas tonight for movie screening and Q & A!

Discussion in 'Dallas - The Original Series' started by Karin Schill, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,619
    Medals:
    Hi Everyone,

Just stumbled across this event on twitter and thought that I'd share it in case anyone in the Dallas area would be interested in attending it:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1431847783596999/

Patrick's new movie "Trafficked" has a pre-screening and Q & A tonight (October 13th). I've checked out the imdb page and the movie itself seems interesting. I hope there will be an international release and/or DVD release as I'd like to watch it. :)

Take care,
    Best wishes:
    Karin.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Tina Ewing

Tina Ewing Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +166
    It's definitely not another 'Bobby Ewing type of role' as Patrick himself says in this video:

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,619
    Medals:
    Thank you for sharing Tina. :)
    I like movies that have a social message, which this one definitely seems to have. So I think it's great that Patrick's made this movie and I do hope it manage to open up the topic for conversation in some way.

Although to be honest it makes me angry to think of how these women are being abused in this way. :mad: It needs to stop!
    I don't know if men are also victims of sex trafficking but I think it's mostly women...
    Anyway I like that this movie highlights something that's very wrong in the world and needs to change.

I will definitely check out this movie if it gets a proper release and I applaud Patrick for taking on this role. :clap:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1