1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Place your season 3 predictions in here

Discussion in 'CW Dynasty' started by Emelee, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Emelee

Emelee Soap Chat Mega Star EXP: 7 Years

Threads:
    Procrastinatress
    Ratings:
    +5,523
    Copy/Paste the following 12 questions and answer them all with either a yes, a no or a name - except for question 12 where you need to elaborate.
    Please keep to the rules; no adding more questions, no silliness and no skipping over a question.

Place your bets before s3 begins.

1. Who was the man that the divers found in the lake?

2. Will Liam survive?

3. Will the show address, in some way, why Cristal suddenly looks very different?

4. Will Alexis return with a new face, played by someone other than Liz Gillies?

5. Is Jeff gone for good, or will he return when he heard that Adam hasn’t been arrested?

6. Will we see Steven again?

7. Will Anders really quit his Carrington job?

8. Will Kirby really steal Fallon’s company?

9. Will Michael return for s3?

10. Will Blake and Cristal get married?

11. Who will be the next original Dynasty character to show up?

12. What is Dominique’s big secret?

2. Daniel Avery

Daniel Avery Super Moderator EXP: 19 Years Staff Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +5,547
    1. Who was the man that the divers found in the lake? Mack, the henchman Blake beat to death in mid-season 2.

2. Will Liam survive? Yes

3. Will the show address, in some way, why Cristal suddenly looks very different? No

4. Will Alexis return with a new face, played by someone other than Liz Gillies? Yes

5. Is Jeff gone for good or will he return when he heard that Adam hasn’t been arrested? No, he is not gone for good.

6. Will we see Steven again? Yes

7. Will Anders really quit his Carrington job? Yes

8. Will Kirby really steal Fallon’s company? Yes

9. Will Michael return for s3? Yes

10. Will Blake and Cristal get married? Yes

11. Who will be the next original Dynasty character to show up? Ben

12. What is Dominique’s big secret? She engineered Adam's kidnapping back in the day

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. GillesDenver

GillesDenver Soap Chat Fan EXP: 2 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +686
    1. Who was the man that the divers found in the lake? We already know that it is Blake's handman.

2. Will Liam survive? Yes.

3. Will the show address, in some way, why Cristal suddenly looks very different? Yes, with a stupid joke made by Fallon.

4. Will Alexis return with a new face, played by someone other than Liz Gillies? Yes.

5. Is Jeff gone for good, or will he return when he heard that Adam hasn’t been arrested? Yes and he will be a regular, like Steven, instead of a main character.

6. Will we see Steven again? Yes, for a few appearances.

7. Will Anders really quit his Carrington job? Yes but he will be back soon.

8. Will Kirby really steal Fallon’s company? Yes but we won't heard about the company after a few episodes.

9. Will Michael return for s3? Yes.

10. Will Blake and Cristal get married? They already did I think.

11. Who will be the next original Dynasty character to show up? Brady Lloyd.

12. What is Dominique’s big secret? I don't remember that she has a skeleton in the closet.

• Like Like x 1
  4. thomaswak

thomaswak Soap Chat Well-Known Member EXP: 10 Months

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +882
    1. Who was the man that the divers found in the lake? Mack.

2. Will Liam survive? Yes. It has already been spoiled by the CW. Unless it is a trick.

3. Will the show address, in some way, why Cristal suddenly looks very different? No.

4. Will Alexis return with a new face, played by someone other than Liz Gillies? I hope. They talked about recasting the role. So yes.

5. Is Jeff gone for good, or will he return when he heard that Adam hasn’t been arrested? I don't care.

6. Will we see Steven again? I hope. So yes.

7. Will Anders really quit his Carrington job? Yes.

8. Will Kirby really steal Fallon’s company? Yes.

9. Will Michael return for s3? Yes. NuDynasty writers love boring moments.

10. Will Blake and Cristal get married? I think so.

11. Who will be the next original Dynasty character to show up? Cristal.4.0

12. What is Dominique’s big secret? She can't sing without autotune.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Grant Jennings

Grant Jennings Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +1,048
    1. Who was the man that the divers found in the lake? Mack, Blake's henchman.

2. Will Liam survive? Yes.

3. Will the show address, in some way, why Cristal suddenly looks very different? Yes, something like "Wow! You really look different with your hair up."

4. Will Alexis return with a new face, played by someone other than Liz Gillies? Yes, probably mid-season.

5. Is Jeff gone for good, or will he return when he heard that Adam hasn’t been arrested? I imagine they'll be some scenes with Dominique and Monica talking to him (unseen) on the phone. He may return later.

6. Will we see Steven again? Yes but only after Sam has developed feelings for someone else so he'll have to chose between them.

7. Will Anders really quit his Carrington job? Yes, he'll work at Sam's hotel until the writers lose interest in that plot.

8. Will Kirby really steal Fallon’s company? She already has.

9. Will Michael return for s3? Yes, preferably in a recurring capacity (not in every episode).

10. Will Blake and Cristal get married? Yes, but obviously after the divers are done dredging up corpses.

11. Who will be the next original Dynasty character to show up? Brady along with Miles and Bliss.

12. What is Dominique’s big secret? It's already been revealed that she started another family after leaving Atlanta.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Emelee

Emelee Soap Chat Mega Star EXP: 7 Years

Threads:
    Procrastinatress
    Ratings:
    +5,523
    I will add my predictions as well.

1. Who was the man that the divers found in the lake? I didn't remember Mack until you guys brought it up. So I too say Mack. However, it would be funny it the divers found a third body...

2. Will Liam survive? Yes

3. Will the show address, in some way, why Cristal suddenly looks very different? Yes

4. Will Alexis return with a new face, played by someone other than Liz Gillies? Yes

5. Is Jeff gone for good, or will he return when he heard that Adam hasn’t been arrested? Will return midseason

6. Will we see Steven again? Yes

7. Will Anders really quit his Carrington job? Yes, for a while

8. Will Kirby really steal Fallon’s company? Yes

9. Will Michael return for s3? Yes

10. Will Blake and Cristal get married? Yes

11. Who will be the next original Dynasty character to show up? I also think Brady, and that it was him that Dominique called.

12. What is Dominique’s big secret? Well, she did call her husband or boyfriend and mentioned her kids, so that's already known. Not sure though if those kids are actual kids or her pets that she calls her babies. But I think there is a much bigger secret that she's hiding. Not just kids or helping Blake get rid of Jeff just to keep getting money from him. She's obviously done something bad, why else would Blake be paying her big bucks on a monthly basis? They seem to have been partners in crime. But what crime? I am kinda hoping that it involves Amanda Carrington somehow. Maybe Alexis was pregnant when she and Blake split up? Thought she lost the baby but Blake and Dominique took the girl and Dominique raised her as her adopted daughter?

7. Daniel Avery

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +5,547
    Well, I was following your yes/no rules, but now that we can expound on responses....
    4. Will Alexis return with a new face, played by someone other than Liz Gillies? I wanted to say yes and no, since it was sort of a two-part question. "Yes" Alexis will return with a new face, but I hope it will be Nicollette Sheridan; since her previous face was LG's, it would technically be a new/old face. And "No" it won't be LG.

5. Is Jeff gone for good, or will he return when he heard that Adam hasn’t been arrested? Again, a two-part response. "Yes" he will return, but "No" it won't be because of his plot to frame Adam. I think he'll be seen via telephone calls to the Caribbean where he's hiding out, and will return when he realizes that he is not dying of some debilitating disease. I think someone (likely Dominique) got the doctor to 'mis-diagnose' him in her effort to buy some time. She needs him out of the way while she enacts some kind of scheme against the Carringtons.

I said in my original response that Dom may have been at the center of Adam's kidnapping back in the day, perhaps as a payback for Blake and/or Tom doing something to her we haven't discovered yet. Perhaps she got pregnant as a teen and Tom forced her to give it up for adoption? She wanted Blake to intervene on her behalf and when he didn't, she got revenge by convincing that servant to kidnap Blake and Alexis's newborn son. The "baby" would now be about Adam's age and yet another long-lost Carrington to uncover someday. If Adam were to learn that she was behind his not getting to grow up Carrington, he would be real mad....

• Like Like x 1
  8. GillesDenver

GillesDenver Soap Chat Fan EXP: 2 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +686
    I love your idea ! That would be a great way to introduce Miles Colby !
    And maybe we could found out that Michael Culhane is actually Dominique's son ?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Daniel Avery

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +5,547
    Fallon already slept with one cousin (Jeff), so having her sleep with another (Culhane) would probably be a bridge too far.

• Like Like x 1
  10. RottenSkipper17

RottenSkipper17 Soap Chat Active Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +147
    1. Who was the man that the divers found in the lake? Mac

2. Will Liam survive? Obviously yeah. This show is pretty intent on having Falliam be endgame, so why wouldn't he survive? Not that I care.

3. Will the show address, in some way, why Cristal suddenly looks very different? Nope.

4. Will Alexis return with a new face, played by someone other than Liz Gillies? Maybe. Depends on whether it'll be this season or next.

5. Is Jeff gone for good, or will he return when he heard that Adam hasn’t been arrested? I think for all intents and purposes he's gone for good. We may never see him in any extended capacity ever again - maybe some occasional appearances here and there. Besides, with Dominique's other kids possibly showing up sometime this season, is there really any more reason for him to continue being on this show? Let him hide away in the Bahamas off-screen and let him stay there forever please.

6. Will we see Steven again? Probably not anytime soon, if ever. Maybe Dynasty will eventually forget he even existed in the first place. I mean, it's not like he's a real Carrington, right?

7. Will Anders really quit his Carrington job? Probably not. Even if he did, he'll come crawling back an episode or two later.

8. Will Kirby really steal Fallon’s company? Initially yeah, but I think Fallon with Liam's help will somehow get it back from her clutches.

9. Will Michael return for s3? I don't think so. I don't think he's ever coming back. He and Fallon ended a long while ago and as far as Dynasty is concerned, he's persona non grata. I think Michael has gotten to the point where he's truly run his course as a character so it may be best if he is sent away to prison for life and everyone forgets that he even existed, including Fallon.

10. Will Blake and Cristal get married? Eventually. But will anyone care by then?

11. Who will be the next original Dynasty character to show up? Liam's illegitimate son who will be SORASed to be in his late teens or early 20s E.J. DiMera style and will serve to be a big pain in Fallon's butt and may or may not have a romance with one of Dominique's other kids.

12. What is Dominique’s big secret? I have no idea but maybe something illegal and shady and Blake is paying her money to shut her up for some reason. Maybe she played a role in Alexis's exile from Georgia.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Supertalies

Supertalies Soap Chat Newbie

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +1
    1. Who was the man that the divers found in the lake? I didn't realise this was a mystery? I thought it was obvious that it was Mack, that guy Blake murdered.

2. Will Liam survive? The writers already set up a storyline with him having a secret child, so yes. Maybe he'll have amnesia or something like that.

3. Will the show address, in some way, why Cristal suddenly looks very different? There probably won't be an 'in-universe' explanation for the change, but I'm like 99% certain one of the characters, probably Fallon, will make a joke about Cristal 'looking different somehow'.

4. Will Alexis return with a new face, played by someone other than Liz Gillies? Obviously. My guess is the network and writers really want someone well known to play the role, which is why it's taking so long to cast the role. I hope they succeed and Alexis will be portrayed by an amazing actress (though I'm not sure which well known, succesfull actress would want to be on a low rated show like Dynasty).

5. Is Jeff gone for good, or will he return when he heard that Adam hasn’t been arrested? Yes, but I think he'll be a recurring character and not a regular. Maybe the first few episodes we'll just see him facetiming Monica from the beach or something like that.

6. Will we see Steven again? I hope so, but I have a feeling he'll look different (and they'll recast the role). James Mackay was a great Steven, but I read somewhere that The CW feels like he's not handsome enough. So my guess is Steven will return and the role will be recast with someone who is more conventionally 'CW handsome' (probably an actor from an older CW show).

7. Will Anders really quit his Carrington job? Didn't he already do this at the end of S2? Though I'm sure he'll be back eventually, the whole 'Sammy Jo/hotel storyline' is so random and something I can't see them keeping around for the rest of the show.

8. Will Kirby really steal Fallon’s company? Yes, but they'll probably make up during the first half of S2 and become co-owners.

9. Will Michael return for s3? Sadly, yes. I wish they would write him out of the show, the character just annoys me at this point (his abs are nice though).

10. Will Blake and Cristal get married? Yes, shortly before Blake goes to jail because of the bodies they found (a wife can't testify against her husband).

11. Who will be the next original Dynasty character to show up? I hope Amanda shows up (it's a little early but why the hell not), or more Colby's!

12. What is Dominique’s big secret? At this point her secret could be anything. Maybe she indeed had something to do with Adam's kidnapping? Or maybe she had another child while she was away who will be introduced this season ;).

• Like Like x 1
  12. xab

xab Soap Chat Active Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +251
    1. Who was the man that the divers found in the lake? The one everybody predicted it is and will be...

2. Will Liam survive? Little Liam is those ladie's little darling... If he stops breathing, teens stop watching.

3. Will the show address, in some way, why Cristal suddenly looks very different? Trust Fallon... But I wouldn't be that surprised if we have an introduction à la Amanda. (What? What Oxenberg...? We never heard of an Oxenberg...)

4. Will Alexis return with a new face, played by someone other than Liz Gillies? According to a Instagram story of Liz G. she will impersonate Fallexis at least one more time (a flash back?) ... I guess the Cristal recast will be a strong test... If it works, we might have a new Alexis (I just can't figure out what actress can be interested in boarding that ship...) But Nicollette won't be seen again, that's for sure...

5. Is Jeff gone for good, or will he return when he heard that Adam hasn’t been arrested? Yes. He'll definitely be back. Big hat widow Alexis Colby will bring his ashes back home. ;)

6. Will we see Steven again? James Mc Kay should praise The Lord to be away and available for new projects...

7. Will Anders really quit his Carrington job? Wow. That is one hell of a cliffhanger...

8. Will Kirby really steal Fallon’s company? If only it could turn her back into the psycho she's supposed to be... Bo staring at the window is less annoying...

9. Will Michael return for s3? Who? Oh yes. I remember him. Sort of. I just wish he could remember his daddy too.

10. Will Blake and Cristal get married? It depends on the current Cristal, I guess?

11. Who will be the next original Dynasty character to show up? Valez. Who will be revealed to be Bo's illegitimate son. An affair with a low life mare from Delta Rho. Well... Nobody's perfect. And it runs in the family...

12. What is Dominique’s big secret? I don't give a flying f***. This Michele woman is no Dominique. Diahann is. (Well, just kidding, but honestly this show is a competition for cheap tramps... Where's the glamour? Sheridan and Michele deserve better... )

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  13. ClassyCo

ClassyCo Soap Chat Well-Known Member EXP: 6 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +802
    1. Who was the man that the divers found in the lake?
    I honestly don't know. I haven't really given this one a second thought. It'll probably be Roger Grimes, but that's going to be hard to carry out as they did in the original without a stable Alexis around to be involved.

2. Will Liam survive?
    Naturally. He's Fallon's main squeeze. He's not going any where. Their relationship is going to continue to be rocky, but consistent overall, I think.

3. Will the show address, in some way, why Cristal suddenly looks very different?
    I seriously doubt it. Like others have said, I think Fallon might make a quip about she suddenly looks different, possibly after some tragic event or vacation or some other soap land-type explanation.

4. Will Alexis return with a new face, played by someone other than Liz Gillies?
    I'm on the fence here. I really, really wish Nicollette Sheridan had stuck around, but since she didn't and isn't going to return, I think the show would benefit most from a recast altogether. Liz Gillies was an easy temporary recast, but not a permanent one.

5. Is Jeff gone for good, or will he return when he heard that Adam hasn’t been arrested?
    I don't think so. He'll probably get in touch with Monica, and they'll make a pact against Dominique.

6. Will we see Steven again?
    More than likely, I'm sure he'll pop in again. I don't know if he'll ever be a regular again, but I don't think we've seen the last of him.

7. Will Anders really quit his Carrington job?
    Not that this is anything necessarily major to me, I agree with those that said even if he does, it won't be permanent. He'll be back. Even so, I do like his odd buddy friendship with Sam. It's different. And I like it.

8. Will Kirby really steal Fallon’s company?
    She might come close, or she might even get it, but it won't be for good. In soaps, how many things are permanent?

9. Will Michael return for s3?
    I could care less if he did or didn't.

10. Will Blake and Cristal get married?
    This will rely entirely on Cristal 3.0, I'm sure. Whether or not she's going to be permanent or attempt to feel the same "role" the latest version did. Personally, I wouldn't be shocked if there was a whole new direction taken because there's another new actress... again. Like seriously?

11. Who will be the next original Dynasty character to show up?
    It seems to me that a lot of previous commenters have mistaken the slant for this question. It says "original", hence the original 1981-89 series. It's not talking about a new character for the reboot. In saying that, I'm guessing it would be either Ben or Caress. Personally, I'd like to see the later. Or Sable even.

12. What is Dominique’s big secret?
    I don't know. Considering her secret life with another man that she's had kids with has already leaked, it's got to be something bigger. But what it is, I don't know.

14. thomaswak

thomaswak Soap Chat Well-Known Member EXP: 10 Months

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +882
    Coming back to my "predictions", just for fun. I will edit this message when we have more revelations during season 3.
    In Red : what I got right (that was not that difficult to be honest)
    In blue : Wrong/I didn't care
    I green : we don't know yet.

1. Who was the man that the divers found in the lake? Mack.

2. Will Liam survive? Yes. It has already been spoiled by the CW. Unless it is a trick.

3. Will the show address, in some way, why Cristal suddenly looks very different? No.

4. Will Alexis return with a new face, played by someone other than Liz Gillies? I hope. They talked about recasting the role. So yes.

5. Is Jeff gone for good, or will he return when he heard that Adam hasn’t been arrested? I don't care.

6. Will we see Steven again? I hope. So yes.

7. Will Anders really quit his Carrington job? Yes.

8. Will Kirby really steal Fallon’s company? Yes.

9. Will Michael return for s3? Yes. NuDynasty writers love boring moments.

10. Will Blake and Cristal get married? I think so.

11. Who will be the next original Dynasty character to show up? Cristal.4.0

12. What is Dominique’s big secret? She can't sing without autotune.

15. Daniel Avery

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +5,547
    It certainly would be hilarious if, after all the bluster and arrogance Dominique has been heaping on us, she picks up a microphone and sounds like a chipmunk.

• Funny Funny x 3