The Perfect Wedding Please marry ME, not one of the others!!

Discussion in 'The Bachelorette' started by Jean-Crème De La Crème, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Jean-Crème De La Crème

Jean-Crème De La Crème Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +45
    For our wedding, I have reserved the entire Times Square (New York).
    The ceremony will be filmed live, and broadcast worldwide on big screens in every city.

The dress won't be a problem because....we're going to get married NAKED, like Adam & Eve.
    The only thing you'll wear is a beautiful bouquet of edelweiss.
    Unlike Duane Benbits I'm not too lazy to give you the most precious flowers in the world.
    (I simply blew up an Alp and then it started to rain edelweiss. Very smart, don't you think?[​IMG])

We are so beautiful and so divine, it would be sacrilege to cover our gorgeous bodies on our most important day.
    And the publicity! People will not stop talking about it. Social media is going to explode!

I have also hired a big band to play the Swedish Anthem, because I want everyone to know that my bride is a Swedish goddess.

The reception will be held in the Waldorf-Astoria, but we'll put some clothes on because we'll be standing close to other people.
    Something like this:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Fantastic!

Since the offer to visit that mysterious mini-earth still stands, I think you (well, us!) should accept it.
    Klony didn't strike me as a jealous person so I'm sure he won't mind to make the arrangements for our unforgettable honeymoon.
    [​IMG]
    So beautiful, so romantic....

Say NO the dress, and YES to the press![​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Emelee

Emelee Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,770
    Say no to the dress :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Well, that would be a very interesting wedding.
    I have to think about it.
    I may have to go skinny dipping first, to get comfortable with the idea.