1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plotlines ideas: Fallon's brain tumor

Discussion in 'CW Dynasty' started by Ferdnand Colby, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Ferdnand Colby

Ferdnand Colby Soap Chat Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +92
    Fallon has been a little erratic lately (last 3 seasons) and she's supposed to be really great at business. Besides, she has "seen" Trixie who is a dead person, and some people singing around when they're actually talking. What if she has a brain tumor? Since she's the queen of this show, this plotline would produce more drama around her, it's very soapy, and would recycle Krystle's plotline from Original Dynasty's last season.

2. thomaswak

thomaswak Soap Chat Well-Known Member EXP: 10 Months

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +882
    Aren't the writers the brain tumor?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Matthew Blaisdel

Matthew Blaisdel Soap Chat Enthusiast EXP: 14 Years

Threads:
    enjoying life
    past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
    Ratings:
    +3,501
    Yes, it must be a tumor. You know, she hasn't been herself in years ...

4. TJames03

TJames03 Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +913
    Lol! Have Fallon have a brain tumor to explain why she keeps seeing Cristal as someone different every year.....

5. Ferdnand Colby

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +92
    Maybe she gets brainwashed by The Initiative (Revenge crossover), a related entity to The Consortium.

Enter Victoria Grayson, Queen of Bitchland. A real villainous character.

Btw, I hope writers read this. First, La Sheridan, then Ms. Hendrix. I don't believe in coincidences.

Maybe I need to keep my hope... lol

6. Ferdnand Colby

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +92
    Haha...

7. Daniel Avery

Daniel Avery Super Moderator EXP: 19 Years Staff Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +5,544
    I think they're hitting critical mass in screen-time for Liz Gillies already. If they continue to work her this hard (I mean, she was in about 75% of the scenes in S3E04), she will burn out and they'll have another "situation" on their hands with an actor wanting to leave. It's not that I don't like watching LG; quite the opposite, I think she is a revelation! But I worry that when one actor is carrying so much of a show (willingly or not), that we end up with a "diminishing returns" scenario where the performances suffer.

I can't recall who suggested it (Tommie, perhaps?), but I am totally enamored of the plot suggestion that Alexis will return as a surprise witness in Blake's trial. It would be an homage to JC's infamous introduction, and also an opportunity to hit the reset button on that character. Her goal, however, would not necessarily be to get Blake sent to jail.

She could tell the court that she saw Mack shoot Mark Jennings, and Blake killed Mack when Mack attacked Alexis (to silence her). She'll then blame her descent into heavy drinking and eventual fall into the fireplace due to guilty feelings over Blake's actions "defending her," and really turns on the waterworks because she couldn't come forward sooner. So Blake's confession on tape has a new spin ("Yeah, I killed him--but he caused Cristal's miscarriage and tried to kill the mother of my other kids!"), and his choice to hide the body in the lake was a "misguided effort to save Alexis and Cristal from any more pain". And Alexis can plausibly say she would have provided this information had she not been out of the country having a new face applied.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Edie70

Edie70 Soap Chat Fan

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +625
    Fallon needs to be abducted by the UFO as soon as possible. The aliens are going to be played by the army of Cristal recasts. Liam would be so relieved!

9. thomaswak

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +882
    I had this weird feeling that this Fallon came from the UFO.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. RottenSkipper17

RottenSkipper17 Soap Chat Active Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +147
    I thought that the brain tumor plot device is usually used by writers to redeem serial killers, (usually men), so that they can become potential viable romantic leads?

11. Ferdnand Colby

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +92
    Original Dynasty used this as a way to write off Linda Evan's Krystle, since the actress wanted to leave the show. In order to get better, she left the Carrington manor (aka Filoli) and was put in a bus -well, a limo- to some Sweden Hospital. I guess the plan was killing her so Blake could develop a relationship with Sable, but the show was cancelled and then reunion came to us a couple of years later.

If I were a writer, I'd involve Fallon in a crazy(er) plot, like, I don't know, maybe making Mommy Alexis #2 the owner of everything as she gave all her rights to her, so everyone is out of the manor... until it's revealed Fallon was out of mind...

I agree with Daniel, if they give Liz Gillies more screen time, the show would become Fallon's monologue, something that it's slowly happening I guess... I can't see how this Dynasty could be saved

12. nostalgicstudent

nostalgicstudent Soap Chat Member EXP: 9 Months

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +38
    I hope they do use the UFO plotline and have Celia exit it as the leader of the Cristal recasts army and just destroy the Carringtons, i mean if theyll be cancelled might aswell go insane

13. Daniel Avery

Daniel Avery Super Moderator EXP: 19 Years Staff Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +5,544
    Cristal2 is holding a laser-gun on Fallon, Sam, Anders, and Adam, forcing them to leave the manor-house. "Wanna touch my hair now, bitch?" she snarks at the hapless Earthlings. Celia emerges from the flying saucer with an enormous laser weapon and zaps the manor-house, which erupts in flames. She then casts a loving glance down at Bo, who is sitting at her feet with his typical, "who-gives-a-shit" look. "Now we both have our lives back!" she laughs as flaming bits of the estate crash into the lake. The Carringtons stand watching the house burn down as the Cristal-ized flying saucer rises, then zips off into outer space.

14. thomaswak

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +882
    It doesn't make any sense! It's crazy...
    You're hired!

THE CW​

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    • Thanks Thanks x 1