Pradera

Discussion in 'Dallas Writers Room' started by stevew, May 4, 2017.

1. stevew

stevew Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +559
    Pradera

Setting: Pradera Ranch, Northern California near the town of Colima in the Colima Valley. Closest major city is San Francisco.

Staring:

Patrick Duffy as Bobby Ewing
    Max Irons as Lucas Wade Ewing
    Génesis Rodríguez as Sofia Castillo Ewing
    and
    Steve Kanaly as Ray Krebs
    with
    Aaron Diaz as Juan Castillo

Plot: spin off of Dallas around Lucas Krebs and life in Colima, California. Bobby and Ray play his two dads, old ranchers settled in to help out. Sofia is his wife. Aaron is his brother-in-law.

2. stevew

stevew Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +559
    Staring:

Jenna Dewan Tatum as Mysha Krebs

Aaron Diaz as Juan Castillo

Patrick Duffy as Bobby Ewing

Max Irons as Lucas Wade Ewing

Steve Kanaly as Ray Krebs

Ryan McCartan as Nicolás Krebs

Génesis Rodríguez as Sofia Castillo Ewing

A vast ranch in the Colima Valley of Northern California stretched for miles. Cows graze far from the house. Sheep meander closer to the barns. Kitchens roam freely among the barns. A beautiful, young, Hispanic woman weeds a rather large garden by herself.

Ridding into the prairie on horseback, two young men mosey out under the morning son.

A truck with name and logo of the Pradera Ranch rests next to Ray Krebs as he mends a fence. The two young men approach and Ray says to the one, "Get down here Lucas and hold this wire."

The young man does as he's told and helps his father fix the fence. "I got a call from Uncle Bobby. He's on his way here."

"I told you not to go tellin' everybody."

"Uncle Bobby's not everybody. And if somethin' happened to you, he'd have never forgiven me."

"You promise that's it?"

"I sure do. I ain't even call my mother or Donna. But Charlie's back in Zurich and she could have told her and Margret's back in D.C. She might have told Donna."

"There no keeping my secret is there?"

In the driveway of the long sprawling, single story ranch, Bobby Ewing hugs Ray tight and won't let go. Ray says, "What about Pam?"

He finally let's go. "She and Cliff and Katherine are all in the best place they can be. Most of the time Pam doesn't even remember me. No. You need me now. I'm not leaving here until you get a clean bill of health."

"Thank you Bob."

"Lucas said you told the girls."

"Yea had 'em out to the ranch last week."

"That's good. How are they?"

"Not bad. Charlie is the President of the Weber Douglas Fund and Margaret is a Senior Lobbyist with Adams, Grimison et al."

"Well ones mother married to Lord Maitland and the other's mother a former Secretary of Energy I suppose helps."

"I'm sure it's invariable. And Chris. You been any help to him?"

"I doubt it. He's never really listened to. There was that one brief moment in high school that he looked up to me."

"Now?"

"He's not got much room in his life for me."

"When you gonna tell Lucas?"

"Tell him what? You've never hid from him that in his biological father."

"That he can use the Ewing name."

"He's your son. I wouldn't take that away."

"You could if you tried Bob. I never took the Ewing name because it was my choice. Jock offered though."

"You're saying I should offer?"

"Yes I am. Anyway, let's drop the seriousness. Let me show you around our ranch sine we're fifty fifty partners and you barely even seen it."

Coming back from a ride Lucas asks Bobby where his dad. "He rode into town."

"Yea there's a young girl works at the bar he's sweet on."

"He mentioned her. When am i gonna meet this wife of yours?"

"Sofia. She manages the farm around her. Grows everything we all eat. I mean she's got help but she takes good care of us."

"And you. You manage the ranch."

"900 acres with over 100,000 head. I think your fifty fifty investment is in very good shape."

"Appears so. I'm very proud of you. Your grandpa'd be proud too. You know your cousin John Ross runs the South Fork Ranch."

"Yea, of course."

"You ever thought of going by the name Ewing?"

"I don't know."

"Your father never did cause he help he owned the man who raised him."

"I can understand that."

"But maybe talk to Ray if you're thinking about."

"OK. Thank you."

"Of course."

The family gathers in the living room of the ranch house, Lucas pouring drinks, introducing his wife. Bobby tells her that both his grandfathers were ranchers and oil men. Ray asks about Jock running a tight ship.

Another young man walks in and Lucas says, "Bobby. This is my best friend Juan. Juan Castillo."

"And my brother," Sofia adds.

"That too. And you know his wife, my sister Mysha." Lucas points out the very elegant looking woman walking into the room next.

Bobby hugs her. "Of course you look just like your mother. Are you two living on the ranch as well?"

"So nice to see you Uncle Bobby. Yes. We've got a cottage out back my father built for me."

"Well that's special. I hope it's a lot nicer than the sparse place he built for himself."

She laughs a bit amused. "Certainly."

"Ray insisted I stay with him. Shame but before I said yes I had to make sure he had running water."

"It is a bit . . ."

"Sparse."

Eventually a servant speaks to Lucas and he announces dinner. The family walks across the hall, laid out much like South Fork. Ray sits at one head of the table, Lucas at the other. A young boy joins them in a high chair with Sofia feeding him.

Lucas explains to Bobby that they're really a traditional family, they work the ranch, Sofia takes care of the house, Juan's the Ranch Forman. "Of course Mysha runs HunterSouthworth in Sacramento."

"Bit of a commute."

"Not by helicopter."

Bobby goes into stories about the old days South Fork. Over hearing at the other end, Ray tosses in his two cents.

Sofia calls the baby "Junior".

A young man, not much than a boy, soft in his mannerisms, covered in oil paints, walks in next, apologizing for being late. He's quickly forgiven. Lucas introduces him as his brother, Nicolas. Mysha admonished her brother for being filthy and he tells her he's working on something really great for his showing on Friday.

A bunch of commotion stirs up as the family passes dishes, eats and talks over each other.

• Like Like x 1
  3. stevew

stevew Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +559
    Idea:

*Lucas - runs the ranch, the oldest brother but also Bobby's son, a Jock/Bobby like figure in the family, retired from HunterSouthworth, still very involved in the board and in other business investments.

Mysha - Lucas's 1/2 sister, he stands behind her no matter what, though she often tears the family apart over her jealousy and rivalry and insecurities, she is the President and CEO of HunterSouthworth, a female JR character.

Nicolás - the third sibling, Lucas stands behind him no matter what, though he often tears the family apart as well, just as filled with jealousy and rivalry and insecurities as his sister, a prominent painter, a gay Gary like character.

Sofia - Lucas's wife and Juan's sister, a Miss Ellie like character, a loving and trusting wife, mother and friend, based on the real life Jacquline Kennedy

Juan - Mysha's husband and Sofia's brother and Lucas's best friend. He managed the ranches operates, is chief of security (a former Navy Seal) and Lucas's "goto man." He is fine with his open marriage, viewing Mysha as more of a friend than a lover, Mysha is his 3rd wife, based on the real life Porfirio Rubirosa

*Bobby or Uncle Bobby - visits and stays, a maternal figure to everyone, owns 1/3 the ranch, is Chairman of the board of HunterSouthworth, based on Augustus McCrae from Lonesome Dove

*Ray or Dad - the father figure to everyone, Bobby and Ray are best friends and brothers, owns 1/2 the ranch, based on Woodrow Call from Lonesome Dove

WadeNassar - a privately held, international food conglomerate based on small version Cargill. Businesses include commodities trading, raising of livestock, farming and food production, and financial services as well as other investments. It employs over 50,000 people in 20 countries and is big player in global grain prices. Founded by Ray, Bobby and Gary after the last Dallas movie and before Dallas TNT and after they bought they Pradera ranch together. Gary sold his share early on to buy West Fork back. Bobby and Ray turned the company over to old family friend Marvin Anderson, Jr. and then Lucas who built the company from a small investment into a billion dollar business in 10 years. Ownership: 25% Bobby, 25% Ray, 25% Lucas (given when running the company), 10% Mysha (given while running the company), 10% Marvin Anderson, Jr. (given when running the company), 5% Nicolás (bought at the age of 14 from his first big art sale).

Pradera - a beautiful Northern California ranch Bobby and Gary went in on buying with Ray years ago. Gary lost interest when he repurchased West Fork and Bobby lost interest when he returned to South Fork, leaving Gary to oversee the property. Gary had divorced Jenna and married and divorced again but kept Pradera for him and Lucas and then Mysha and Nicolás as they stayed with him. While the 3 brothers still own the ranch together Lucas owns the sprawling main house with Sofia and HunterSouthworth owns the cattle operation.

Marvin Anderson, Jr. (Gene Hackman) is the original chief antagonist. Angry at being replaced by Lucas in the company. He is now a California State Senator. His son, Marvin Becker "Beck" Anderson (Eric Winter) is a prominent lawyer with Anderson and Anderson LLC. Set up similar to the Barnes Ewing Feud from the start.

• Like Like x 1
  4. stevew

stevew Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +559
    House idea:

http://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/s...xj5n/foxen-canyon-classic-santa-ynez-ca-93460

Music idea:

A State Senate hearing, Senator Marvin Anderson says, "No I don't need to recuse my myself. I've fully disclosed that I own ten percent of HunterSouthworth. And nothing I've done in this chamber indicates that I'm acting in my own best interest. Far from it. My concern remains the people of my district and the water supply ABM contaminated. ABM is the producer of fertilizers and a fully own subsiderary of HunterSouthworth. I'm not the one hidding anything, Ms. Krebs. We're looking at what you and your company is hiding to establish culpability."

Mysha leans forward to the Mike and says, "Nothing. HunterSouthwork isn't hidding anything. What I'm stating is you are. You're more than willing to hide the fact that it's money you want, but revenge. Revenge for being outested by my father and his brothers from the company you claim you built."

There's a commotion on committee chamber with Mysha's revolution.

In his small and rustic bunk house Ray turns off the TV and Bobby says, "She sure can handle herself."

"All these years of knowing Punk and Mavis, I can believe that's their son. I told we should have prosectuted when we had the chance."

"I just didn't want to see some feud start between us and the Andersons."

"Well it happened anyway. That son of a bitch has been gunning for us since day one. He practically stole the Martin Ranch right out from under us. He had us in his sights as easy picking the minute we asked him to run that meat processing operation."

"Well he doesn't seem to be going anywhere."

Lucas cleans a horse stahl when Juan approaches, "I just got word that Anderson's got some smoking gun linking HunterSouthworth to knowing about ABM. I'm working on getting at it."

"And quick. Do you know does it actually implicate my Mysha?"

"Not that I know. I'll we know right now is it's suppose to be a smoking gun. I'm working on it."

"He's determined isn't he? I'm sick of dealing with this shit!"

"Well doesn't appear he's gonna let up anytime soon. He thinks this family stole from him."

"Yes well he can justify anything he wants. The fact is he knew how Ray and Bobby wanted HunterSouthworth run and he did everything he knew they'd object to just to make money. That mans a billionaire several times over and he's still playin' games."

"That about sums him up. It's a game to him and he's enjoying the hell out of himself."

"We're talking about a whole city's water supply. They found high levels of lead. There are kids that will battle this the rest of their life, so he can have fun."

"Some people are like that."

"I want to destroy him once and for all. No more playing around."

"Alright. Let's do it."

Nicolás sits up in bed, naked from the waste up. "I can't believe my sister knowingly poisoned the people of Colima. There isn't much I would put past her, but not that. I'd sooner suspect your father."

A man, at least fifteen years older, steps out of bathroom, wrapped only in a towel, wet, slicking his hair back. "Why does it always have to be my father with you people?"

"Because Marvin Anderson has proven he's capable of anything to make money. I'm sorry Beck, let's not argue over this."

The man walks across the room and leans over Nicolás and says, "What about me? What am I capable of?"

Nicolás says, "The jury's still out on you," pulls Beck on top of him and they kiss.

Lucas and Juan walk into the big kitchen off the back of the ranch and Sofia yells at them for tracking in dirt. Lucas pats her butt and says, "Feelin' better?"

"Cut that out. Lucas. And yes I am."

"You got to stop working so hard in the sun"

"I'm fine. Juanito, will you take this pile of dust outside and hose him out?"

"No Juanito give us a little time alone to do some cooking."

"You already done enough cooking. It's your fault I'm sick every morning."

"You mean?"

"Yes I'm pregnant." Sofia smiles and falls into his arms.

There's so much hooting and hollering that Bobby and Ray come up to the house to find out what's going on.

Ray says, "Sofia is a fine cook but damn."

"No," Lucas yells, "She's pregnant! Mamá, we're gonna fill this house up with family in no time."

Congratulations go all around and Bobby and Ray help her off her feet assuring her they got dinner. She tells her husband, "I hope Bobby's a better cook than Ray. Everything he makes tastes like chili."

Mysha walks up. "What's going on?"

Juan tells her, "Sofia's pregnant."

Sofia says, "So Ray's making diner."

"Oh god no," Mysha utters.

• Like Like x 1
  5. stevew

stevew Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +559
    Tombstone (1993) comparisons:

Virgil: Lucas - moral center

Wyatt: Mysha - protagonist

Morgan: Nicolás - fun loving, light hearted, younger brother in trouble

Doc: Juan - sidekick (of Virgil, more in regards to Wyatt)

Josephine: Sofia - fun loving love interest (in this case the love interest of Virgil)

Curly Bill: Marvin Anderson - antagonist (sociopath). Note: Gene Hackman or Powers Boothe in the role

Johnny Ringo: Beck - antagonist (psychopath)

Juan sits at a table in a hole in the wall bar drinking, smoking and playing cards. Lucas sits down and puts his money on the table. "Anyone get in on this action?"

"Not anyone but you sure can. I'll take your money from you any day."

"Fellas. He cleaning house again?"

The one guys says, "Sure is."

"Sugar," he says to the waitress, "Bourbon and Branch."

A man approaches the table, "Krebs. What's this I hear you poisoned the water."

"I didn't poison no water and besides you got a well out at your place. They're just talking water in town."

"Hear tell you poisoned the ground water."

"Well that water makes it to me before it gets to you so that'd make me an idiot. You ain't callin' me an idiot are you?"

"Listen you son of a bitch."

Juan says, "Don't go talking about his Madre like that."

"Ok what? I ain't afraid of you."

"Yes you are. You're sweatin' Line a stuck pig. Now go away."

"Make me."

Lucas says, "Let's just calm down. We're just playin' some cards. I've got people looking to get to the bottom of what happened with water."

"Screw your people." The man lunges for Lucas and Juan jumps before anything happens shoving him down. Pretty soon the whole bar has broken out in a fight.

A limousine pulls up at the police station and a looking worst for the wear Lucas and Juan get in back. A man sits across from them (played by Dennis Haysbert). "We don't have the proof but, but I'm certain Marvin Anderson's son, what'll they call him? Beck. He's behind the water."

Lucas says, "His father put him up to it?"

"No I'm positive that didn't happen."

"Why you so sure?"

"Gone through emails and phone calls. Got everything around him bugged. We don't make mistakes."

"No I suppose not."

Juan says, "But you won't give us the proof we need to handle Beck Anderson?"

"That's not gonna happen. We will give you a fall guy."

"You're asking a lot out of me in exchange for a fall guy."

"He use to work in Senator Anderson's office. It'll open up an investigation and the Senator will be tainted. He's the one we're really worried about anyway."

"And why's that?"

"He's tied into what we need your help with."

"Pushing the price of feed up."

"We've got a couple others on the line with you."

"I'm sure I can guess who. So we do what you ask and then what? The Russians blink?" The man doesn't answer. "You are talking about effecting the Russian economy. I spoke to my cousin, John Ross, he's expecting another drop in oil prices now that the President's eased up on federal leases. You're after the Russian Economy."

"Do we have a deal Mr. Krebs?"

"It's Ewing. Lucas Ewing."

"Do we have a deal?"

"Yes."

Lucas and Juan step out of the car as a pick up truck arrives along side of them. Bobby and Ray get out. "Who was that?" Bobby asks.

"And old friend," Lucas answers.

"Bailed us out," Juan says.

In the kitchen at Pradera Sofia bandages himself up while Bobby helps Juan. They recount what happens and even Bobby says he wishes he'd been there, Sofia admonishes, "Bobby."

"Does a man a lot of good once and a while to get in a fight. Ain't that right Ray?"

"If you say so."

"Well I don't. You're too old for this, all of you."

Mysha plays in bed with two young men, gorgeous young hard bodied men. She directs them to kiss. They hesitate then do. She spanks each one and says, "Good boys."

Juan drives away from the ranch in the middle of the night and then comes to knock on the door of a small cottage. The waitress answers and let's him in.

Nicolás lays under Beck in bed moaning. Beck rides him, running his fingers through his hair and out of his face.

Sofia lays in bed on Lucas's chest. She says, "You're sure you can't prove Beck did it. I mean that's seriously messed up. He poisoned a whole town. Why? To frame Mysha and HunterSouthworth?"

"Who knows. If it was Marvin I'd say just for the kicks. Bobby and Ray swear that Punk wasn't like that."

"His dad?"

"Yea. But Beck. He's just an angry cuss. The man's got like a great big whole in the middle of him. He hates everyone and anyone."

"Why?"

"Who knows. Some people just kissed they was born I guess."

On his stomach Nicolás moans in agony as Beck pounds him and spanks him and slaps the back of his head.

The family gathers out back by the pool for breakfast. Sofia's missing. Nicolás looks hung over or worse. Ray and Bobby head out to work the ranch. Juan announces "They're" here for the Monday morning debriefing. Sofia tells him to go, she'll pick up. Their little boy finishes his breakfast.

6. stevew

stevew Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +559
    Sophia and Lucas visit sick children in the hospital.

Lucas holds Sophia as she cries over an empty hospital bed. "Why? Why did it mean so much? Why Lucas did they do this?"

Beck enters his office. Mysha turns around in his chair. "You might just get away with what you did, but I want you to know I know, what you did. And why."

"Do you?"

"But you crossed a line last night."

"And what would that be?"

"You hurt my little brother." She stands up. "You want a war Mr. Anderson. Well you got one. I'm gonna destroy you for no other reason than I can."

"You think so."

Walking past him she says, "I know so. And what's got you scared is you know it too." Turning around in his doorway she smiles, "Let's do this. Maybe the best man be left standing." Mysha turns and walks out. A cold chill comes over him.

Marvin holds a press conference saying he was well aware that Daniel Avery worked for him at one time but had no knowledge of his position with ABM. The press hounding him for answers as to this man's incompetence and why he left the country using his private jet. Getting mad he calls off the conference.

In the back of his limousine he says, "I don't give a damn. I'll resign. Just tell me we forced HunterSouthworth to sell ABM."

"The creditors have it," Beck says.

"Good and we're getting it from them?"

"Working in it."

"You'd better see to it."

7. stevew

stevew Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +559
    I'm going to make a little change. Sophia and Beck are brother and sister - sharing the same father, Marvin while Sophia and Juan are brother and sister sharing the same mother (unseen). This makes the set up more like Dallas:

Jock: Ray
    Miss Ellie: Bobby
    JR: Mysha
    Gary: Nicolás
    Bobby: Lucas
    Sue Ellen: Juan
    Pam: Sophia
    Cliff: Beck
    Digger: Marvin

Though a similar set up, history repeats itself, a totally different dynamic leading to new stories.

I'd add things from Dallas like pool fights and annual fundraiser dinners and lots of talk of the past, but the show would not be a rehashing of Dallas in anyway.

8. stevew

stevew Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +559
    News anchor, "Daniel Avery, former Presiddnt of ABM was in court today facing several counts regarding the Colima Water Crisis. If converted on all counts he could face the rest of his life behind bars. Avery's arrest has people wondering was State Senator Anderson involved? Avery had been one of his closets advisors. And did the Krebs family know? The Krebs family own 90% of in HunterSouthworth, one of the world's largest crop and live stock corporations, which had owned ABM until recently as creditors have come in to take over. Mysha Krebs is the President and CEO of HunterSouthworth. State Senator Anderson also ran the company at one time before being ousted by founders Ray Krebs and Bob Ewing. Lucas Krebs, who ran HunterSouthworth pior to his sister and following State Senator Anderson, has pledged his fortune to helping the people of Colima. He and his wife Sophia, daughter of State Senator Anderson, along with Ray Krebs and Bob Ewing of Texas, have visited the hospital in Colima and talked to the people poisoned by Colima'a water supply, several times. Avery is accused of ignoring his advisors and federal and state law in order to save money by dumping the water into the Colima River."

Daniel Avery hangs from a rafter in his living room, swinging limp and lifeless.

Marvin yells at Becker, "What do you mean the emails are gone?

"Even our lap tops have been wiped clean."

"What about the print outs?"

"Missing from my safe."

"So you're telling me the evidence linking Avery to Mysha is gone. Just like that?"

"I'm afraid so."

"Bull shit. None of them are capable."

"Someone is."

Marvis sits down.

9. stevew

stevew Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +559
    The Ranch:

The Music:

The Star (Max Irons):

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  10. stevew

stevew Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +559
    And the Anderson mansion near Pradera Ranch, Northern California on Lake Colima:

11. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,220
    Finally had some time to read this so here's the promised feedback. :)

I like the way you started this story by describing what happened on the screen. It felt very much like a tv script in the sense that you described what was going on in the image visually as well as the dialogue. :)

Good idea with the poisoned ground water. It reminds me a bit of Erin Brochovich...

I like the idea of Jenna and Ray having two in common kids after Lucas, Mysha & Nicolas. :)
    It expands their family and blows some life into this spin-off, as it does need new characters to work.

I like the set up for this with the new characters that you've invented and mixed in with the original ones. It's made me think that if there actually was a Dallas spin-off focused around the Krebbs (Ray, Jenna, Lucas, additional kids, Donna, Senator Dowling and Margaret) with Bobby also playing a part in it, I might actually like to watch it. :)

Um don't you mean that Ray had divorced Jenna?

I guess it must have been a typo as Jenna and Gary have never been together and thank God for that as Jenna being with two brothers is more than enough.

Also what's Tombstone (1993)?
    I don't think I've ever heard of that movie or TV-show...

12. stevew

stevew Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +559
    Thank you. Starting with a new place I felt I needed more detail.

The water issue came from Flint here in Michigan - very tragic.

Thank you. I'd like Jenna and Donna to show up at some point. Margret too. Lucas is all about family. And Mysha and Nicholas have another mother - Ray's third wife we didn't see. He's a Ewing, lots of women.

Yes - that should say Ray divorced Jenna. I don't know where Gary came from other than I want Gary to guest star at some time.

Tombstone was a 1993 movie about Wyatt Erb - I like the music and the general idea was an inspiration for Lucas and his family. It's a western and since there isn't anything of a western left on tv I felt giving the show that feel might make it stand out.

Did you like including the Anderson's? I didn't want their nemesis to just come from no where - not at the start. So Bobby and Ray hired Punk Anderson's son and it caused sins problems that Lucas has to deal with.

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  13. stevew

stevew Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +559
    Oh and I'd have Christopher guest star. After years of rehab with John Ross by his side every step of the way Christopher leaves Texas. He explains to Lucas that he understands how important family is. He never heard from Elena again, once he came out of the comma. He explains how Lucy finally lives in California with Mitch and her mom and dad and brothers and sisters and their friends, how Gary got back West Fork and made it his own, just like Ray has done at Pradera with Bobby. But, he's not a rancher, and it's time he finds a place of his own. He says he's brought a place in San Jose with a laboratory on the property. Lucas tells him not to be a stranger. He's just as much a sibling as Charlie, Margret, Mysha, and Nicolas. The two hug.

14. Karin Schill

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,220
    I don't like the idea of Mysha and Nicolas being Ray's kid by another third wife since then they are not Lucas siblings by blood. In fact they are just his cousins. So it's not the same if they are not Jenna and Ray's kids. :(

I'm sorry the water issue happened in Michigan. It sounds awful. :(

15. stevew

stevew Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +559
    I see. The idea was to introduce another character - their mother. But I understand your position my of view. To my way of thinking he's got a couple brothers and sisters even if their isn't much blood between them.

16. Karin Schill

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,220
    Well I think using Jenna as Ray's wife still would probably have been more interesting, as she has a history with both Bobby and Ray.
    But maybe I am alone in liking Jenna as a character. I do know that the couple of Jenna and Ray isn't very popular among fans as I've only come across one fan so far who ship them! :giggle:

Maybe Mysha could be Jenna and Ray's child and Nicolas Ray's child with his third wife?
    Just an idea that would tie all the siblings closer together.

17. stevew

stevew Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +559
    I like the idea. Probably another name than because if Jenna named her daughter Charlotte and called her Charlie maybe the second girl could be Jaqueline and call her Jackie. One big happy family.

• Like Like x 1