Prince Andrew Interview with BBC

Discussion in 'Headline News' started by Karin Schill, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Zable's Eggnog

Zable's Eggnog Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +848
    @Karin Schill What I find odd about that picture you posted is the way Virginia Roberts Giuffre has her left arm bent in that manner, especially since her palm isn't resting on her body. Almost as if she had her left arm linked with someone else's that kept her from resting her palm on her body.
    Also, PA is standing sideways and appears forwards of Virginia as he is obscuring part of her right leg; which makes me wonder why his pouch looks nestled in the curve of her body, unless that's an optical illusion.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Journalist
    Ratings:
    +9,313
    Medals:
    You are right @Zable the position of her arm looks weird. I didn't pay any attention to that before as most often I have seen a very cropped version of this photo. Actually I am now starting to believe that the photo isn't real after all.

If it was real there should probably be a negative somewhere as back in 2001 digital cameras hadn't quite replaced the ones with film yet. So it should have most likely been taken with a film roll.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +5,804
    Medals:
    He has had his allowance from Mummy withdrawn and several of his charities no longer want him as their representative. Regardless of whether or not the photo is real, he still spent time with someone that he KNEW was a sex offender.

4. Rove

Rove Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,356
    I've taken hundreds, if not thousands of photographs, beginning in the early 80's when I received my first camera. What strikes me as odd about this image is how the flash has not created any shadowing behind the people. When using flash and taking shots of people against painted walls it almost inevitably throws a shadow, kind of like a silhouette behind the person. But this image looks like it's been back-lit, much like what professional studios will use to avoid the shadows.

Also if you look directly at the photograph and begin looking at PA's right side face and follow his outline over his head and down the left side it's too sharp. It's like someone - using scissors - has cut and paste him into this image.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +5,804
    Medals:
    The photo is not the issue.

His ongoing relationship with a PAEDOPHILIC SEX OFFENDER is the issue.

6. Blizzard Channing

Blizzard Channing Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Entrepreneur
    Ratings:
    +7,605
    Medals:
    Last night's 'Panorama' interview with Virginia Giuffre.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Journalist
    Ratings:
    +9,313
    Medals:
    Thanks for sharing. The first thing that strikes me about this interview is the difference in style compared to Prince Andrew's interview. The interview with Prince Andrew was just him talking for approximately 50 minutes, answering questions and we hear what they ask him.

This was a more polished, edited program with images filmed from New York, Florida and that island. There was also background information told in a voice over. It was really a short documentary. The way it is presented makes it sound like the maker of the program is siding with Virginia Giuffre and are really eager to tell her side of the story.

The impression it gives is that Virginia Giuffre comes across looking sympathetic. She has obviously lived a tough life and although it was not a smart choice to join Epstein for a year it is explained to us why she did it. She was vulnerable and had already been sexually abused since childhood.

The girls are obviously the victims in this story and Epstein was a disgusting man who abused his money and power.

Then as for Prince Andrew's role in all of this. I feel like he's become sort of a scapegoat!
    He was not the worst offender but since the worst offender is dead let's go after the most famous of his friends. So regardless of what is the truth I'd say he is in deep shit. He knew Epstein and his childhood friend was involved too, as she supplied Epsteins with girls and had threesomes with them. At least that's how it sounds like in this documentary. So there is definitely some guilt by association. But I am still not convinced that Prince Andrew was aware of that Epstein trafficked the girls. But I guess the truth will come out if he will testify under oath in the USA.

P.S. The documentary also had some images with Donald Trump and Epstein. Since they obviously knew each other too, I wonder how long it will be before someone starts pointing fingers at the current President of the USA!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Snarky's Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come

Snarky's Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come Soap Chat Oracle

Message Count:
    INFJ
    Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
    Ratings:
    +8,356
    Medals:
    Prince Andrew came off as a bit of a defensive moron and not credible, but I find Ms. Giuffre rather manipulative in a contemporary I've-got-him-in-my-headlights kind of way (not that she's not telling the truth, as she very well may be and probably is).

Trump is already asserting that he doesn't know Andrew, despite photos of them together including from last spring during a White House. But most dirt doesn't stick to Trump because he's so dusty already.

But I tend to agree that Andrew is being used as a scapegoat.

9. Rove

Rove Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,356
    I don't dispute that Sarah but everytime the media have something to say about this issue that photo always crops up. It's as if the media are saying this is the proof...he did it. but you are right in the way Andrew conducted himself after Epstein was convicted.