Dallas Actors Priscilla Presleys father has died

Discussion in 'Dallas - The Original Series' started by Barbara Fan, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Barbara Fan

Barbara Fan Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,340
    She left a touching message on FB

Yes, now, it is true. My father passed at 1:04 p.m.
    on Thurs. After 4 weeks in the hospital we brought him home where he wanted to be with his family. His thin and weak body was resting well during his short time home. We played his classic Opera CD’s and took turns attending to him throughout the day. He was with our mom who was standing beside his bed holding his hand...when he took his last breath. We are so relieved that he was peaceful and content. His last words, when he saw all of us, “I’m a lucky man”. May God bless you dad.

RIP Mr Beaulieu he must be a good old age and proud of his daughter and son in law

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Swami

Swami Soap Chat Warrior

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,593
    Sincere sympathies to Priscilla and family.

Swami

3. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,328
    I'm sorry to hear that. :(
    Still I'm glad that he got to die surrounded by his family in his own home. It sounds like it was a peaceful passing.

My sympathies to Priscilla and her family.

RIP

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,811
    Very sad and she is lucky to have had her father for as long as she did. RIP Mr Beaulieu.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Barbara Fan

Barbara Fan Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,340
    Posted on her FB page, a handsome man

Thank you all for your sincere condolences for the family. We had a beautiful ceremony for him with military honors. It was very surreal; it was something my father would have loved as he was acknowledged in a very beautiful way.

Obituary
    Joseph Paul Beaulieu Jr.
    June 18, 1925 - January 4, 2018 Paul entered the United States Air Force In 1949 continuing his long military career that began as a United States Marine in WW2. From the Korean War flying B-29s to the Cold War in Germany flying daily missions to Berlin during the time the Russians were building the Wall. During this tumultuous time, he also keeps close eyes on Elvis Presley who had in interest in his daughter Priscilla. In 1968-69 he spent a year in Vietnam where he engaged in his third war. He retired in 1976 as the Special Assistant to the Commander 21st Air Force managing many Special Programs. After he retired from the USAF he moved to Brentwood, Ca with the true love of his life of 69 years, Ann Iversen Beaulieu. Where he completed a very successful career as a contractor. Survivors: Loving Wife: Anna Iversen Beaulieu Children: Priscilla Presley, Don Beaulieu, Michelle Beaulieu, Jeff Beaulieu, Tim Beaulieu Pre-deceased: Tom Beaulieu Grandchildren: 18 Great Grandchildren: 8

[​IMG]

• Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1