The Flash Quick as a Flash!

Discussion in 'Comics Central' started by Ome, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    I forgot to mention how this show completely tricked me and it wasn't from the episode of Tricksters...

The captain was injured and probably fighting for his life, Barry revealed who he was to Iris and she was all for it and all for starting a romance with Barry/Flash. I was pretty excited with these turn of events and then Barry ran so fast that he ended up going back in time and changing everything I had just experienced.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    Bloody hell, this show is now moving fast. I actually felt quite anxious with the shapeshifter Hannabal Bates. I get very twitchy when i see innocent people framed for something they obviously didn't do.

The story with Harrison Wells is starting to piece together very well and now that Joe & Cisco have found the body of the real Wells, I have no idea where this is going to go - just who is Harrison Wells?

Then the cliffhanger of all cliffhangers hits me when Caitlin, Cisco & Barry find Harrison's secret futuristic room.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    I don't understand what the story with Grodd is about, but it's not affecting my enjoyment of the show. As for Harrison Well, I don't know where the story will end up, this last episode showed that Barry, Cisco & Caitlin can continue without Well, but all the same I like Wells been part of the team.

The gadgets in this show are stunning.

[​IMG]
    Grodd hates Bananas

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    The season finale was outstanding, I was all emotional when he watched his mother getting stabbed and then when he started talking to her I thought I was going to burst into tears, but so much happened that there wasn't time. Eddie killing himself was off the chart!!

And now some wormhole has caused some kind of destruction, I have to wait until after Big Brother to find out what happens next.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    Oh boy!!

The science fiction in this show just reached new heights. We now have Jay Garrick from another world, a mirror world, a parallel universe or multi-verse as Stein pits it.

I really need them to come up with something that describes this because I don't want to confuse myself any more with all the various alternatives. It was so simple to follow in STAR TREK & FRINGE.

Stein has made it simple for me (I hope) Earth One & Earth Two.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    Quinn is here!!

[​IMG]

I do love me a bit of Quinn and I can only dream that she brings Brooke with her.:jump2:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    What with this helmet....?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jason73

Jason73 Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,266
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jason73

Jason73 Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,266
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    I guess it's here to stay then....

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    I'm really starting to appreciate Miller's role in this. The humour has definitely clicked with me and I also love the sister Lisa

"Lenny would never work with our father, he's a bad guy" :lolo:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    The latest episode has opened up with a stella cast - Oliver, Thea, Diggle, Felicity, Malcolm and Laurel all appearing...

13. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    There's a Prince Fu-fu :cool1

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    This was a really energetic episode, mainly because it brought so many characters together. They don't happen too often, but when they do it feels completely epic.

The episode ended on such a high for me when Oliver looked at a young lad with his mother - did he click that this could be his son....?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    Somehow I'm confused with Joe's story

Francine comes back into his life, she's dying. Then Iris tells Joe he has a son - Wally, and somewhere around this news, Iris & Joe imply Francine is dead. I thought maybe I missed that part. Then another episode sees Joe speaking with Wally, who is robbing cars to pay for his mother's health care.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001

I've now come up with an answer.

When they want to talk with one of the prisoners, a box that contains them moves from another postion somewhere in Star Labs and then moves back when they finish. So I've decided to accept that they have a little flat which is eqipped with plumbing and food.

But then when I look at the cell on Supergirl, it's up there in the middle of nothing.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    I always wondered if watching these shows I would end up mixing the stories a little and it’s just started to happen between Flash & Arrow. In Arrow we have the long lost brother Andy Diggle who is just about settling in with John, having proved himself with the recent attack on A.R.G.U.S. Back on this show Joe has a long lost son and like Andy Diggle, Wally is building bridges with his father.

I’m finding it very clever how they have brought back Harry Well and still continue to keep the mystery as to whether he is a good guy or a bad guy. I know he’s working under duress from Zoom, but still I can’t figure out where his loyalties are.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    I’m so loving the episode “Welcome to Earth 2” so many funny scenarios and characters mostly opposite of what we know from Earth 1.

Iris isn’t a very good detective, first she gets a sign from her watch saying Bart (Barry) is a meta-human and then points out he’s been acting weird all day.

Now she’s calling him Barry (??)

The first part in this story was bloody eventful with Joseph, Ronnie & Cisco all getting killed.

I wish they would show how the intruders get in to Star Labs, it’s frustrating to think anyone can walk in. Even worse when it’s Geomancer and he’s destroying the place.

It’s been killing me wondering who is behind the mask in Zoom’s cell.

Coming back from Earth 2 was really suspenseful and came at a cost when they lost Flash with the hat.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,001
    Trajectory

A female speedster is stealing - which means The Flash will be blamed. :re:

The female speedster runs into Star Labs and puts The Flash in the cell - which means Star Labs still doesn't have any kind of security. :re:

This episode is frustrating.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Jason73

Jason73 Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,266
    Admit it. You want one to wear around the house. :D

I think Tom Cavanagh is a terrific actor. No matter who he's playing he makes the character seem unique and distinct. I'm glad that they find ways to keep him around in one form or another.

• Like Like x 2