1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random things you hate

Discussion in 'Rant Room' started by Emelee, Sep 16, 2016.

1. SueEllenRules!

SueEllenRules! Soap Chat Dream Maker EXP: 14 Years

Threads:
    Calling people out on their bullsh!t
    Ratings:
    +780
    One of my favorite cakes. And I love raisins in it! :lol: Does anyone like rum raisin ice cream? :)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Matthew Blaisdel

Matthew Blaisdel Soap Chat Enthusiast EXP: 14 Years

Threads:
    enjoying life
    past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
    Ratings:
    +3,553
    I don't know it (yet), but it sounds delicious! :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. SueEllenRules!

SueEllenRules! Soap Chat Dream Maker EXP: 14 Years

Threads:
    Calling people out on their bullsh!t
    Ratings:
    +780
    Any recipe that starts with soaking something in rum can't be that bad. :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tatianna

Tatianna Soap Chat Fan

Threads:
    Political Organizer/.Campaigner
    Ratings:
    +812

That's my issue to, having lost 14 years of membership and over 18,000 posts.:sad:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Tatianna

Tatianna Soap Chat Fan

Threads:
    Political Organizer/.Campaigner
    Ratings:
    +812
    Yes indeedy, Rum Raisin Ice Cream is delish!!!!!!! If this keeps up I'll be in the kitchen making Carrot Cake. What a treat!

• Like Like x 1
  6. That Bowie Girl

That Bowie Girl Soap Chat Rebel EXP: 5 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +6,359
    All this talk about Raisin's is what I hate.....:brick:

• Like Like x 3
  7. Kevmac

Kevmac Soap Chat TV Fanatic EXP: 15 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +3,402
    Liver..... !!! I hate liver :oops::(

How can anyone eat that...?? :confused:

liver-and-onions.fried_.drain_.002-600x400.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Willie Oleson

Willie Oleson SoapLand Battles Moderator

Threads:
    marriage counselor
    Ratings:
    +22,545
    Me too, although it smells delicous, almost like steak.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Daniel Avery

Daniel Avery Super Moderator EXP: 19 Years Staff Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +5,647
    It's apparently chock-full of cholesterol, too.

Random Thing I Hate at the moment: women walking around with their eyeglasses or sunglasses perched on or hanging off their chins. It's a ridiculous-looking fad. No idea who decided it looked stylish or chic or whatever, but all it does is make you look like you can't dress yourself properly. The worst part is that these ladies "of a certain age" ought to know better. Maybe it's just a local trend (the "extra-crispy, Boca Raton society matron"), because google has no photos to demonstrate what I'm talking about.

• Like Like x 2
  10. darkshadows38

darkshadows38 Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +351
    stupid people, those drive me nuts, we all are related to some of them sadly but they really get me mad at times

• Like Like x 2
  11. Jessie

Jessie Soap Chat Star EXP: 20 Years

Threads:
    Retired
    Ratings:
    +4,834
    People that don't pick up after their dogs when they go poop.

Eating out the only thing I asked is no sweet mustard on my sandwich. I get my meal they gave me only sweet mustard on my sandwich.

People who want to use the washroom just as you get in the shower. It bugs me because I asked them did they have to go when I went in.

People that leave toilet seats up mainly my brother when he visits.

• Like Like x 3
  12. darkshadows38

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +351
    than what you do next time comes over is find a way for it to be up so if he has to go use the can he'll fall in, Family who go on vacations and leave you at home that really pisses me off.

• Like Like x 2
  13. JROG

JROG Soap Chat Well-Known Member EXP: 14 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +1,963
    People

• Like Like x 4
  14. JROG

JROG Soap Chat Well-Known Member EXP: 14 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +1,963
    Mom?

• Like Like x 2
  15. Willie Oleson

Threads:
    marriage counselor
    Ratings:
    +22,545
    That's sad:(

• Like Like x 1
  16. darkshadows38

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +351
    why do you think i was soo pissed this weekend? that they left on my b-day! of all days ya know? i wanted to come on here and vent but when i vent i can't control on what i say.
    and i may swear now and than on here but when i'm mad like that i swear more than a sailor does. i'm more calm about it now though so that's why i didn't mention it too much on here this past weekend.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Willie Oleson

Threads:
    marriage counselor
    Ratings:
    +22,545
    I have that with butter. Is it really so impossible to prepare a sandwich without butter?
    How did that happen? Did they forget to take you with them, or did they sneak out of the house in the middle of the night, hoping you wouldn't notice?

18. Daniel Avery

Daniel Avery Super Moderator EXP: 19 Years Staff Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +5,647
    It bugs the ever-lovin' $hit out of me when these people bring their DOGS into supermarkets. Now before you all say it, NO, I'm not talking about service animals. You can tell when it's a trained service animal. I'm talking about granny bringing little Fifi into the supermarket (where FOOD is prepared) and letting him/her ride in the cart or just wander around sticking his/her nose into the shelves, licking the floor, etc. Some of them even bring the dog in a little enclosed "stroller" that seems to be constructed just to skirt the rules and be so so cute. Well, no--it's not cute. It's a health code violation. The State of Florida will fine you for bringing your mutt into a place where signs are posted saying "service animals only". Your fake service animal vest isn't fooling anyone, because no trained service animal goes into barking fits and tries to pee on stuff. A trained service animal has all its attention on his/her master and their needs, not entertaining its own curiosity about its surroundings. And no, I don't give a flying #$%^ if little Fifi is "your baby" because I don't recall reading about some old lady giving birth to a late-in-life litter of Poodle puppies. He's a PET, not a service animal.

Leave your 'baby' at home where it is comfortable in familiar surroundings.

19. darkshadows38

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +351
    1st of all i agree Daniel 100% 2ndly that would be an interesting birth if that did happen. i'm not a dog person at all i can't stand them, the reason i can't stand dogs is as a kid i was bit by one and i don't remember if it was my fault or not. it has been 30 years that turned me off them. i know plenty of people can say that they've been bitten as well and they still love them and that's fine. though i'm also not saying i'm one to go out and beat animals cause i'm not. i'm not for beating animals unless they misbehave but not so much that they'd seriously hurt them i'm not inhuman. but i can't stand it either when people do that, if it's for people who are blind that i get. but i also hate it when people take them in their cars.

if it's to the vet that's one thing i get that. but like you said leave your baby at home. i dunno how many times i'm sitting in the car waiting for the person i was in the car with to come out of the bank or wherever we go and they have to do a quick errand, where i'm reading and some dumb dog starts barking at me for no reason just cause i'm there. and the owner is also inside. i tell this to people and they go oh they love riding in a car. i don't care, if you are forced to take your pets on vacation that's one thing but in everyday life oh that drives me nuts. and when it's Dobermen's or a really scary ass dog bigger than that it's even more annoying because when they are bigger than you are, your afraid to even go near your car door if you go inside as well. as for my family, no they didn't forget me i just wasn't invited and karma's a bitch isn't it? the weather apparently has been hot as HELL all week and VERY humid. and i called my mom last nite to see when they will be home and it won't be unit i'm guessing late sunday nite to early monday morning. they drove you see. and i was laughing when she told me about the weather. and yes i had to tell her oh the weather's been great up here in ohio.

only ones i feel sorry for? my niece and nephew. and maybe my sister-in-law because i don't honestly think she'd be part of them saying oh no don't take him cause that's not who she is. my brother on the one hand may do that but i have no proof on that. her mind is more so on the kids and so i can feel sorry for her too. i don't think it'd matter one way or the other to her if i went or not. and that's okay, but one wonders don't you? had they let me go would the weather be better? it's been raining a lot down there too. when we went down their in (1989) it rained off and on but not much and the weather was good. we went down there in (2005) and it didn't rain once. each time it was humid though,
    and in (2009) it rained a little bit and was humid. my point is perhaps the karma of them not taking me is the humid weather? sorry for going off on the talk of dogs, stuff like that really gets me mad too

20. darkshadows38

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +351
    one more thing that drives me nuts about dogs, i go outside and wait for my ride to go to work each morning during the week okay? our neighbors put their dumb dog out some mornings and okay that's fine. but than it starts to bark at me, so last week i snapped and said shut the hell up i live here okay? than it did what i didn't expect it to it shut up! and on that i am most grateful