1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ranking all Dynasty seasons

Discussion in 'Dynasty' started by BakeSoap90, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Mega Star EXP: 18 Years

Threads:
    Aspiring writer and factual webmaster
    Ratings:
    +5,483
    [​IMG]

"I see. Moi loves pearls...but prefer diamonds!"​

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Michael Torrance

Michael Torrance Soap Chat Enthusiast EXP: 2 Years

Threads:
    Instigator
    Ratings:
    +3,912

Here is the biblical quote used in DYNASTY, and it was used correctly in that instance.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Tony

Tony Soap Chat Active Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +352
    Dynasty should have had more of that witting writing, especially in the Krystle-Alexis exchanges.

The other one which comes to mind is at the end of Season 3, when Krystle visits Alexis' office:

"I love your desk - the tusks, they're so you!"

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Ked

Ked Soap Chat Star

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +2,237
    I still love that moment. Everybody gives Alexis credit for "fighting with her tongue", forgetting that Krystle was capable of a few zingers herself.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Zara

Zara Soap Chat Active Member

Threads:
    Like A Sleeping Dog
    Ratings:
    +313
    I felt a closure after A Love Remembered for the troika. The governor's campaign was just cosmetic between Blake and Alexis, with Krystle going on and on about Cecil's death. I don't mind the snooping, but in its context and resolution it was not handled well. Krystle in season 8 was nearly a disaster. Just a hang-around to Blake, which was a borderline-problem for her and the character all along, but with Alexis/others meddling in the marriage it gave her a purpose. Maybe that's why they made her pregnant after marrying Blake as no marital problem would be believable so fast, and a baby counted her in again. Krystle couldn't survive the show if it weren't for Blake and later Alexis. Krystle was odd in that aspect, with no real meaning when Blake had turned human and Alexis was off on her own, hence season 8. I loved it when she worked with and for Blake, and they should have built her in that dimension also.

• Like Like x 1
  6. colbyco

colbyco Soap Chat Active Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +478
    - Didn´t the writers stated "it was hard for her to write after a while..." - but double Krystle was no help either. They didn´t know what to do with her in the attic ... I was so unhappy when Blake stopped her in S8. Searching in Alexis´ past to give her some of her own medicine was a great idea but once again just a big start - nothing followed ....

• Agree Agree x 3