Rewatching Season Two (dvd)

Discussion in 'Dallas Season Reviews' started by darkshadows38, Jun 25, 2019.

1. darkshadows38

darkshadows38 Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    well i just finished with Reunion Part 1 and it's honestly a favorite of mine, David Ackroyd is simply Brilliant as Gary Ewing. one wonders what Knots Landing would have been like had it been him on the show instead of Ted Shackleford? did i spell that right? if not sorry about that. anyways,

with Gary on the show i actually like having all 3 brothers on the show and wish they had done it more often. yeah i know they got screwed over once they killed Bobby. but they had plenty of time to do that before that did happen, i know he was on a few more times but really not that many and yes it was cause he was also on Knots Landing. if my memory is right Jock's Will was i think the last time he was on the show?

anyways, great episode 10/10 from me though i was asking myself i know Bobby hadn't seen his brother For 16 years but you'd think he'd know his voice eh? i was just saying how Jock admitted that Bobby has the right to speak his mind as long as he's got the guts and with JR smiling with that grin of his and well Jock is Right if you think about it. Bobby was the only one who did have the guts to stand up to his father out of the 3 brothers.

there is more i wanted to say but my mind went blank on what that shall be don't you hate it when that happens?

• Like Like x 1
  2. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    Reunion Part 2 i'd say this one is a 9/10 part one i think is a little better actually. maybe it's because i don't like the end of the episode on JR winning another round. but it would have i think been really nice like i said in the above post had Gary been on the show for a time even if it's only a few episodes well a story arc i mean and yes i know they put him on Knots Landing but before that aired or hell even after they could have done a good crossover story arc. shit even CSI did a decent one with all 3 of their shows crossing into each other why not Dallas and Knots Landing?

watching this episode makes me wonder how Miss Ellie NOT see what kind of person JR is at all, how can she not know? Jock knows and he approves i think a certain degree but even he didn't see some stuff coming that JR pulled during his era on the show. honestly if JR would have just let Gary alone i really doubt he would have moved back home anyways, he never said he was moving back home anyways he just came for a visit and a few days there he prolly would have left at some point anyways. i've never got why JR hates Gary anyways? what's really funny is JR calling Val a Tramp when if you think about it JR is more of a Tramp than she is cause JR sleeps with anything with 2 legs or 4 prolly too lol.

so i thought he liked tramps? lord knows he's slept with many of them

3. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    well i just got done watching Old Acquaintance and it's a damn good one 10/10 i have never been a huge Morgan Fairchild fan but than i don't dislike her either, i can take her or leave her pretty much. but she is really good in this actually, honestly i wish they had used her or rather i wish she hadn't turn them down cause she was easily the best actress they got to play Jenna to be honest. here's where one of JR's plans fails and in these early episodes he seems really toned down compared to what he later became i think it suits him better in this season than in later seasons. but than Jock was still around during this time and that prolly has a lot to do with it too.

also Charlie at least this one isn't annoying either like the other actress they used now if only the show would have kept the writing this good in the later years as in this era of the show but sadly they must have in the later years been smoking some really good weed and not sharing it with anyone that's the only thing i can think of

4. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    i watched Bypass last night before bed and it was just too damn late to post a review of it so i said screw it and i'll post it when i come home from work and so here i am. well Bypass is another solid 10/10 cause i just love this episode to death, i'm one of the people that think that Jim Davis's acting really depend on the scene he's in and i dunno how to say this, i never thought that he was a Brilliant actor cause in Dallas acting wise he's for me a hit and miss in his performance, for this one don't worry i'm not going to knock him on it, he knocked it out of the park cause he was damn good in it. i've seen a couple of his older films one from the 50's who's title i forget to be honest, i also saw that early Bette Davis film he did way back in (1948) called Winter Meeting.

where he plays the love interest and not only is that film just plain awful Davis was terrible in it. i can see why that film flopped and it wasn't cause he was in it the film was one of his worst and her worst as well. it's really a shame too that he never got a chance back than to try at another role cause if he had the right script and the right director he would have had a better and more Successful career before Dallas. oh well i guess, i actually really like the Bobby storyline where he wants to do a construction company outside of Ewing Oil.

i get that the old man wants the boys to work together, but Jock doesn't get it that Bobby does in fact try and Bobby isn't a quitter he's just of being on the outside and i can't say that i blame him either. him taking over for the old man at the ranch is a nice storyline too and with him blaming himself even though it wasn't his fault at all that the old man had a heart attack. there are certain characters on tv where you say these are ones you just love to hate and JR is one of those characters you just can't wait to see what he's going to do next?

even though you hate him you at the same time love him as well, it' s a mix bag of sorts ya know? but than there's characters you just plain hate there's plenty of those that i have from certain films and tv shows and books etc.. you get the idea i'm sure. anyways, in this storyline it's Jeb and that douch bag Amos or whatever those guy's names are those characters i really hate, though i do love John Ashton and his best role isn't this one it's Beverly Hills Cop his role in those films are just perfection i think.

and he is good in this role but damn i cannot stand those guys, part of it is cause them forcing JR to show him that deed while his father is in the hospital and even JR had enough of it too. course it is his hero but still. i just love the writing on this episode and it's one of the best episodes the show has done thus far

5. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    here's a low rated episode and that would be Black Market Baby, is it just me or does the girl that Sue Ellen tries to buy her baby from remind anyone of a young Joan Cusak? spelling? oh well, anyways, this one has the introduction near the end of that car that i just love and i'm not even a car guy either. and it's the episode where Pam is going to work at well The Store i mean COME ON could they pick a name for the store as Generic as that name? did Chuck Berry come up with the name? and he's the one apparently that came up with a game show called the game game. as for Pam working i love the idea of her working cause she got bored just staying at home and really doing nothing and so i can't say that i blame her for wanting to work, she wasn't bored in the marriage at all but sitting at home really doing nothing she went bat shit crazy i think.

Bobby is apparently the Generation that thinks that women need to stay home regardless if they have kids or not. this is pretty much a forgettable episode my score? that would be 6/10

6. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    Double Wedding, i just got done watching this one and it's another favorite of mine from season 2, Ed Hains a guy who we know from the very start of the episode wants a hand out. while i do believe Pam was married to him for like 5 minutes if that. it was so much over a when will he be found out? and how will he be found out? it's also the 1st time we see Bobby having lunch with either Digger or Cliff for that Matter, and it's always nice seeing them have lunch or dinner together to be honest. this also is the cliff i do really l like as well. he later became so damn evil that it's not even funny. it later became harder to even like the character at times,

this was also David Wayne's last appearance as Digger Barnes, does anyone know why he never played him again? was he just unavailable to play him in season 3 cause he was working on another tv show or film? or was it more serious cause of his health or something? it's a shame because i think he was the better Digger, when i watch his last episode when he dies i'm gonna have to see if i can put on the subtitles cause Keenan Wynn who is very good in the role but his last episode he mumbles his performance pretty much i think he must have been drunk when he played that, one of my favorite Keenan Wynn stories is a Bette Davis one, during the 70's i think it was she wanted her leading man to be him cause she enjoyed working with him in i want to say Phone call with a Stranger (1952) hmmm wow i was right! i looked it up to be sure anyways she wanted him as the co-star in i forget which film and he agreed

but the one catch was she didn't want that heavy beard and long mustache look he was using at the time. so she tells him that if he doesn't shave he's not going to be in the film. pure Davis eh? :) and so he does he trims it and than later at some point his wife sent her a card and i think some flowers too thanking her for making him shave she had been trying to get him to shave for the past 7 years but he just wouldn't do it. anyways this episode one of the show's best 10/10. the really only difference between Keenan's performance and David Wayne's on how they played him, David Wayne was damn good at having him be pissed off and still angry at Jock after nearly 50 years. while Keenan while he was good at it, he showed more warmth and heart towards Pamela and hell even Ellie, yes could see David Wayne back than and even now be in love with Ellie, but i think it was more believable With Keenen Wynn i think it was the way it was written too of course.

oh and i saved the best for last, it had one of the funniest things that Dallas Ever did and that's have Bobby Put Digger in JR's office. that in itself is funny as hell and makes you wish they had filmed that or if they had at least showed it

next up the worst episode for season 2 at least i think so

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  7. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    Runaway this one oh i dunno where to start, the story isn't really that bad to be honest, i am actually on Lucy's side on wanting her mother to be there i think she should be there and it makes sense that she would want her there. i don't think JR should have any say on what is good or not for Lucy since he's not her father nor is he her guardian either he's never looked after her a day in his life. he's looked more after the booze he drinks more than he's looked after Lucy.

now Jock and Miss Ellie however do have a right to say weather Val can be there or not and that makes sense, you would think that Jock would know that JR does indeed lie a lot.
    but than him sticking up for JR wasn't and should have happened either. i do think Lucy should have more say when it comes to her birthday party. i'd be pissed too if i was her, so i can't say that blame her for running away and i just love that she stole JR's car and than just let it there along with his credit card. that was utter Genius on Lucy's part.

i think it fit that Bobby should be the one that went after her, having said that like i said the story and idea's really weren't that bad i give the episode 4/10 and it would be 3/10 however but than i had a nice surprise Sam the man Kinison was on the show and though it was only like a minute or two where he did his act and how they got him to do it clean i will never know. it's funny how he's not even credited at the end either, hmm...? you can tell that it's the start of his career! anyways, what hurt the episode was the acting now i don't mind Charlene Tilton she's a decent actress and can be pretty good depend on the story and the episode too i'm not going to say he's an awful actress cause she's not, but she's really bad in this one. she has done better acting in past episodes and in future one as well

i also think Lucy is a good character that was i think underused as well and she wasn't given enough to do during her tenure. but i gotta be fair she was better than Greg Evigan is a fine actor i think and i've seen him in roles where he was damn good, but his stint on Dallas WOW was it it bad he's the one that hurts the episode the most not Lucy. and i dunno what others think of Charlene's singing but she's got a pretty good voice actually and it's one of those voices you would not expect to come from a girl who was what 18 or 19 years old when she filmed that in (1978) it made her sound older but that's not a bad thing either, i'm not cracking on her singing or her style.

it's just different than one might expect that's all i'm saying. the next episode is a pretty solid episode though i will prolly watch that one later but first some deadly women :) anyone can comment on these if they want to it's okay if you agree or disagree with me i normally post them right after i'm done watching them so my opinions can stay fresh :)

8. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    i just got done watching Election and it's not one the best episodes from the show's history or the 2nd season for that matter but it's a decent one i give it 7/10.

this marks the 1st appearance apparently of Jordan Lee and this is one episode that is mostly politics so i dunno what all to say on this one, i don't think they needed to have Pam be the one to give JR the idea to look into the death of Cliff's former Girlfriend but compared to the things he later did to Cliff it's not one of the worst things either i guess you could say. anyways, i did like the ending with him Forgiving Pam though. so this one is going to be short actually and i forgot a lot of it actually even though i just finished the episode go figure ya know? that doesn't mean i think the episode was boring cause it wasn't it was a decent episode to be fair. anyways next up is Survival which is one of the season's best

i did remember something, i will say that i did like that Cliff Said he was going to try and shut some Ewing stuff down at least he was honest about it i think.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  9. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    well i just got done watching "Survival' is a decent episode i was thinking how much i loved this one but i dunno when i watched it tonight it went from a 10 to an 8 oh well that still doesn't mean the episode is awful at all cause it's not. though the best parts out of the whole things for me anyways is Ellie going off on that reporter and of course going off on Sue Ellen. that's worthy of watching it alone.

honestly thinking about it they really don't show the boys lost at all but really only at the very end of the episode, not that they really needed to either for that matter. this one is just gonna be short too i give it 8/10

10. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    i just got done watching Act Of Love and it's another home run for this one cause i really loved it 10/10. Pam Getting Promoted was nice to have her get as i never have been against a woman working at all. i never got why guys any guy has that problem? i mean it's not (1955) anymore it's (2019) for god's sake you don't see that many as far as i know housewives anymore. i mean they are there of course but the percentage no doubt has dwindled quite a bunch compared to what it used to be no doubt. and it should be going down as it is expensive as hell to live weather on your own or even if you are married with or without kids.

you need both of them to work just to get by ya know? shit is expensive these days, having said that this also is the one where we find Sue Ellen is preggers. Linda Gray is really good in this one i think. you can tell by now that her and Larry Hagman had by now long talked to the producers into giving her stuff to do and it's showing that when she is giving something to do magic can indeed happen as an old saying goes. Lucy wants a car in this one and honestly i can't say that i blame her either, though she is right JR is't the one who should decided if she can have one or not. that's her uncle not her father or grandparent, sure Jock Spoils her but if that is the case than Miss Ellie should be the one to say yes or no.

i do love Bobby in this one he goes honestly i haven't thought about it at all, And Lucy respected his honesty at least and so do i. Pam is told she need to go to Paris and i think Bobby did the right thing instead of getting pissed about it after hearing how much the job means to her and so forth he lets her go. that really is a bad way to put it to be honest, so let me say that
    he accepts and realize how much the job means to her and no matter how much fighting they do she will want to work and he realizes that and honestly having Pam work instead really

doing nothing it keeps her busy to be honest, my only question is why even get Mad at Bobby if he got her hair wet? she was in the pool and if she wanted to stay dry than don't go into the pool. oh well, one further thing anyone notice how Miss Ellie isn't shown in town at all so far in this era of the show? i know she later goes into town to get Jock Back from Julie but other than that she pretty much stays at home i think.

11. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    well i just got done watching Triangle which honestly is a pretty bad name for an episode where by the sound of it you'd think that there would be some kind of love triangle of sorts for the episode and there's not. no it's a medicore episode with Captain Janeway Kate Mulgrew who i have liked since she was on Voyager actually. as i did really like that show even if it's got plenty of faults. Ray is dating Garnet McGee and it sounds more like a Kris Kristoffernson song more than anything. i have no idea if i spelled that right, if i didn't you are welcome

to fix it for me if you want to i don't mind. anyways, funny thing is thinking about this episode you have Ray at end Give JR a couple Slugs something he never didn't get enough of to be honest. but this episode gives us a few things at least. 1. Ray and Jr's Relationship is through even though they hadn't at all even shown them do anything at all together since Winds of Vengeance in Season 1. i will give the writers credit for the rest of the show's run they Kept Ray hating Jr and it's because of this Episode i mean it wasn't just a one time thing and the next episode they were friends again like it happens in some shows nope they kept him hating him and i give them credit for that. 2. it shows us that Pam knew Garnett when they were both younger and Pam though never said it i don't think she could stand her cause she knew what kind of person she was.

3. it tells us how long Ray has been at the ranch 20 years. meaning it tells us he's been with the Ranch sine (1958) 4. it tells us on the contract that was Feb. of (1978) though funny enough they have no snow and Texas does indeed in fact snow, not only did it show that in the 1st season but hell my dad drove down there for a horse show one year and a blizzard was there when he was down there i believe. yes i know the show was filmed in Hollywood but you get what i'm saying i'm sure.

anyways, 5. it tells us well shows us that Jock Gives him the deed to his land that he's given to him. 6. you see at the end that he is going to build that house that he does end up building and it is a nice little house actually. it had a bit of Character Development so i give it that however it's still 5/10 for me as it is one of the weaker episodes the show has done thus far.

12. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    well i just got done watching Fallen Idol and it's another weak episode but it's not to bad it's decent to be fair. it gave us some back story about Bobby's College Days which we hadn't heard about before. and the Guzzler which i'm sorry is a really stupid ass name for a character i know it's a nickname but it's stupid. honestly it's a decent character that had the actor not died a couple days before it aired they easily could have brought back for his own story arc or maybe join the cast who knows? i always did like it when Bobby wanted to do construction to do his own thing apart from Ewing Oil. i can respect him for that ya know? one thing that never gets talked about is Guzzler nearly sleeping with Lucy even though she's what 17 here? or is it 16? i forget to be honest, i know we had a birthday episode but it never gave it funny enough how old she actually is! imagine that! anyways,

i really do like the end when Bobby says i know about his past and his screw ups but i'm giving him a chance to make some money and dig himself out of the hole he dug himself. though he didn't say it like that at all, that is pretty much what he meant when he said what he did and i can respect that too. another short rating he he lol i give it 7/10

13. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    well i just got done watching Home Again which is another great episode and in this one we found out Miss Ellie has a Brother Named Garrison i really loved that she named Gary after him and that he picked up on it right away. Gene Evans was damn good in the role and he was spot on when he said everything he says has dollar signs coming out of his mouth well something similar to that anyways. honestly i forgot she even had a brother as well as i always do because he's never spoken of again at all, honestly i think he would have made a good character to have for at least a few episodes rather than just have him on it in one episode. it would have been even nicer had Gary been in the episode to meet his namesake.

it's a shame that they wrote him as dying but it never said what he's dying from? or why is he dying? furthermore why let him stay at southfork if you aren't going to show him living there at all except for that snippet at the very end. than next episode we assume that he's since passed and he's never mentioned again as far as i know anyways. that drives me nuts when shows do that to be honest,

so anyways, i give this one 10/10 a home run and honestly it's the best episode i think they had done since well Since Act Of Love apparently a few episodes ago

i forgot one thing to add, i loved seeing Miss Ellie go off on JR and Jock easily easily the best part of the entire episode

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  14. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    well i watched For Love And Money and it was a good one i'd say 9/10. i never did like Sue Ellen's Mother i'm sorry you shouldn't raise your kids weather they are your sons or daughters to teach them that you should only go after rich guys/women. there is more to life than $$$$$. i mean grated if memory serves me right she says she was raised poor but she isn't anymore if Sue Ellen has $$$. also she's a terrible mother not giving a damn that JR cheats on her and treats her like shit i'm sorry that is not a relationship at all.

regardless if he's rich or not. in this one it's the end of the Sue Ellen Relationship she had with Cliff and honestly i liked them together and i do think he should have let her go but since she's carrying what could be his child and we all know it does end up being his he forces her back. this one is more Focused on Sue Ellen and Cliff and JR pretty much oh and we meet Kristen for the 1st time too. and hearing her say she doesn't care if he cheats if he's rich makes me laugh since she's the one who later shoots him! cause we all know she did end up caring!

• Like Like x 1
  15. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    well i'm done with Julie's Return and one more and sadly they kill her and i really wish they hadn't cause she is such a damn good character and she was simply brilliant on Dallas well.

another one where Miss Ellie goes off on Jock and JR i loved it. what makes it kinda sad really is all Jock wanted was to be treated normally but than you have him go and See Julie caue like Julie said he was lonely. and i say if he felt that way than they all should have listened to him on why he felt that way and such and he wouldn't have gone out with Julie.

i did really love having Pam give Ellie her confidence back though as she did to her not that long ago. my score? 10/10

16. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    well i'm done with Red Files part 1 and it's another Slam Dunk a solid 10/10. man i really hate those 2 idiots that killed Julie. was it ever said why Tina Louise never became a regular back in the early days of Dallas? was it also revealed why she had to die at all? either way it's a great episode but i still don't think it was needed at all ya know? anyways in this one these 2 idiots oh the end of this episode each time i view it still pisses me off no matter how many times iv'e seen it thus far.

i hope i'm not the only one here that feels like that, anyways, i welcome the feedback on my posts well i'm gonna keep this one short cause i'm off to watch part 2

• Like Like x 1
  17. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    well i just got done watching Sue Ellen's Sister and it was a good one i'd say 9/10. not a perfect episode but still a good one, with Pam finally seeing and realizing that Cliff can be as dirty and corrupt as the Ewings. i'm glad she did finally see that side to him instead of just sticking up for the guy, anyways than there's the side Story with Sue Ellen's sister who tries to get with Bobby and than failing at it. ya know Colleen Camp i like and have liked since i was a kid. with her in Police Academy 2 she's damn good in that and her cameo in part 4 too.

but Clue is my favorite role she ever did and will always be my favorite role of hers. than you have Lucy who isn't in it much other than to pretty much tell Kristen to bugger off to use an old term. she was good as Kristen don't get me wrong but Mary Crosby was better i think. plus let's face it Mary Crosby got the better scripts too. i do think that Cliff should have left Bobby and Pam's marriage alone even if he does want them to divorce. well we all know he gets what he wants but not until the early 80's though. of where i am currently at it's still the 70's. it still is hard to believe how long the show actually was on ya know? well that's enough for this one onto the next one

• Like Like x 1
  18. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    well i watched Call Girl this one a solid 10/10 with Bobby & Pam getting back together at the very end. this was a damn good episode and well by now this really became JR's show pretty much. the fact that they god rid of that guy who's name i already forgot to be honest that was backing Cliff is a shame really. course it was his own damn fault for going out with that girl Leanne. but on this one i can't say that i blame her for doing it though since she did have a daughter. anyways we saw the introduction of the character Kit who next episode turns out to be gay.

but that's the next episode so forget that for the time being, anyways, i'm gonna keep this one short cause i'm gonna watch one more tonight before i head off tonight for the night.

well i remembered what i wanted to say, note i'm going back later on and adding this now compared to when i just finished writing the next review of Royal Wedding. anyways what i had forgotten was the look on JR's face when Bobby said oh i wish i knew who to thank for bringing us back together and the look on JR's face when he said that was priceless! ya know this is a rarity in this one his plan to get rid of Pam backfires and in the next one it backfires again

when Lucy refuses to marry Kit cause he's gay. though she never actually uses those words, but you get what i mean i'm sure. that's really rare when JR doesn't get what he wants i wish it would happen more often. though i did laugh when JR walked in and saw Sue Ellen passed out druk.

like a beached whale and i say it like that cause on how she was lying not because she's suppose to be preggers.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
  19. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    there was something about i wanted to say about the episode i just can't remember what the hell that thing was? anyways i watched Royal Wedding and it's a damn good one 10/10

one thing i give Dallas credit for is as far i'm aware Dallas was the 1st tv show that had a Gay character course i could be wrong. and course they didn't use the word gay either as that word hasn't always meant someone's sexual preference. but it used to mean Beauty well beautiful that's what the song why do fools fall in love came from? i know you all know that, my point is that it's a well written episode and it gave Charlene Tilton something to do for a change. she's not fantastic in it but she was better in this one than she at times can be.

it's hard to believe she's 60 years old now. as for the character Kit he's a good one actually and he's a pretty good actor as well i forget his name lol. i do like that she pointed out how spoiled she used to be. i do give the writers credit for having her stop being like that i think it started in the episode Runaway well it no it started i think In Reunion and it's gotten further when Runaway happened because she has been through some shit from that episode. i also give Lucy props for having her lie to everyone even though her excuse was a really bad one. either way it got the point across and they really needed to do more stuff for the character of Lucy not just put her with losers but than what do i know ya know?

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
  20. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    well i just got done watching The Outsiders and it was a good one i'd say 9/10 the introduction to one of the show's best characters Donna Culver/Krebs who i have always liked and she was really good in this one too. if i was there with Lucy and her friends i would have told them off cause they were really forcing her to take those pills and you wonder how she became addicted to them it was their fault. instead of supporting her while she's nursing a broken heart they go oh you are such a downer anymore clearly they are the immature ones here if they don't get that she's got a broken heart.

they might as well have tied Lucy up and shoved those pills down her throat cause that's what they pretty much did but without using the rope. anyways, i like Sam Culver i wish they would have used him more than they did he seemed like a good mad that they could have used on the show instead of having so many of them just after the money. Sam has money but he seems more laid back after he met Donna. anyways i'm keeping this one short cause i want to start part 1 of the season finale