nuDynasty Episode Chat S01E06: I Exist Only For Me

Discussion in 'Dynasty 2017 Episode Threads' started by Willie Oleson, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Michael Torrance

Michael Torrance Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,693
    Frankly the actor brought a warmth no other character seems to be able to emote. Even Cristal looked more human in scenes with him.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. MarkSinacori

MarkSinacori Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +124
    That brings me back to Fallon. How the heck was she even voted for business woman of the year? Or was this prior to all the stuff that happened before that awful Pilot and how she wants to make her own company for the past 5 episodes which HASN'T EVEN HAPPENED YET! Fallon and Jeff together are the most boring part of the show. Every episode it's the same thing. That company should have been up and running the episode after Jeff and her went to that ugly warehouse space!

I'm almost betting we don't see the company in episode 7, or if we do we'll get the excuse of "Thanskgiving" or it still won't be up and running until episode 8 or later.

There are only 2 more episodes left this year in 2017...Right?

Episode 7, which is Thanksgiving airing on the 29th and episode 8 which airs on the 6th of December. My guess, they air Thanksgiving this week, next week they air an episode celebrating Christmas and make that the mid season cliffhanger somehow. We haven't even seen Fallon's business up and running and we are mid season now. I'm almost certain it won't be in episode 8 either if they plan to focus all on Christmas.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  3. MarkSinacori

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +124
    Just as I expected. Only, I thought someone said December 6 was the last airing of the year... just saw on IMDb that December 6 there is a tree lighting ceremony in town and the family are haunted by ghosts of their past and the 13th they try to enjoy a peaceful Christmas but two arrivals mess it up. Could one be Alexis?! That's supposedly the last episode of 2017.

I doubt we are gonna see Fallon's "company" until 2018.

4. MarkSinacori

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +124
    Alejandro Silvia and Tom Carrington appear to be the two other characters listed in episode 9 than the original cast. It says two people will bring scandals to the family. I was hoping it would be Alexis.

5. tommie

tommie Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,253
    We haven't even heard of anyone being cast as Alexis - unless they really intent on keeping it under wraps I doubt we'll be seeing her before episode 13, since they're about to wrap filming for the year.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Edie70

Edie70 Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +383
    It looks like Nicollette Sheridan might be playing Alexis. She keeps hinting at it on her Instagram. Even posted a picture from the set today.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. TheWorldaStage

TheWorldaStage Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +42
    Did we see Matthew's dead body, or did any character mention "seeing" Matthew's dead body?

Is it fair to say Mark Jennings will show up well before Matthew's "Lazarus" act?

But first, Alexis.

• Like Like x 1