nuDynasty Episode Chat S01E12 - Promises You Can't Keep

Discussion in 'Dynasty 2017 Episode Threads' started by tommie, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Soaplover

Soaplover Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +198
    Actually, what Fallon and Jeff are doing is what is called a start up. Hence why she and Jeff are going to parties to drum up money and capital.. because start ups need investment in order to grow.

I currently work at a start up that has been around for 6 years.. and they just got to 90 employees... and their first year, they had only 5 employees.. and their second year up to 25 to 30 employees... starts up grow slow, and it depends on the idea/vision of the founders. With that said, Fallon's antics in the real world would put the fledging start up in peril because impressions, especially first impressions, are key. If I were them, I would have Jeff be the one to get the investors, while Fallon forms the vision and growth plan behind the scenes. He seems more adapt at talking to people and not inserting foot in mouth then Fallon, imho.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. AndyLaird

AndyLaird Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +169
    Much better episode I thought. Back to focusing on the family and its interaction with the other movers and shakers. Shame the actors playing Jeff and Monica are so wooden and one-dimensional but the story was back on track.

• Like Like x 1